3.

Love That Can't be United

***

 

where is the toilet? this school is just too big for me

Chanyeol walking around the school looking for the toilet to wash his face. when he asks everyone they always run away or ignore or get away so he decided to look it by himself.

when he found the toilet he entered without wasting any time, but then he heard someone ask for help from inside then he found Baekhyun getting pinned in the wall with two un-known guys. his coat was messy and torn apart

isn't he from the same class as me?

Baekhyun saw him with a desperate look, blood everywhere that came from his mouth and his face like telling him for a help.

"what are you looking for? if you want to help him, forget it because you can't beat us." one of them said to Chanyeol. "if you want to join us, we will not hurt you like we did at him"

"hey, I guess I've never seen his face before." the two bullies males whispered to each other about Chanyeol, looked at him from head to toe. "oh could it be you're the new student who was being discussed the whole school?"

 

no responds. Chanyeol kept stares at them with sharp gaze and annoying way.

 

"I don't like the way he stare at us."

 

the guy that pinned Baekhyun to the wall walked towards Chanyeol and rested his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder. "hey, you looked rich. do you have some money?"

but the man immediately collapsed on the floor, thanks to a full punch of Chanyeol. Baekhyun and the other one male were surprised because of Chanyeol's action.

"the ?! hey dude, don't you know who we are?!" he was bluffing while holding his cheek.

"I don't ing care who are you but don't touch me with your dirty hand."

"you, just wait until I get my hands on your freaking cute friend!" he pointed to Baekhyun and prepares to hit him for the umpteenth time

Good job Baekhyun! He's not even my friend and he wouldn't bother to help me from these jerk!

 

"get out of him." Chanyeol said. which make Baekhyun shocked with what he just heard.

"and if I don't want to?" they grabbed Baekhyun's shirt, trying to rip that thing

 

"I SAID LET HIM GO YOU BASTARDS!" fires came from Chanyeol's hands as he pull the guy who was in front of Baekhyun and punch him on the face. he pull the other one, did the same thing to him. heat and flames from his hands causing their face scorched and it hurts so much.

 

both fell in front of Chanyeol with a helpless body. they quickly ran away from Chanyeol and get out from the toilet. Chanyeol sure they were gone and will never come back after this.

He turned to see Baekhyun now. He looks totally messy. blood coming from his mouth and stuck to his clothes. he was sitting on the floor with blank gaze.

"you're okay now." he said as if he understood that Baekhyun being scared, because he was trembling hard. then he saw Baekhyun's clothes, coat and his shirt were torn apart. he realized he might not come out with such that circumstances.

he took off his coat and threw it to Baekhyun. "there are no clothes that fits you right now. at least, wear it for a while."

"...why?" Baekhyun began to speak, hands grasping Chanyeol's coat tightly.

 

"why? of course, because your clothes were torn and I might not leave you in a situation like this. now get up and dress yourself, I'll be fine without it" he stood up and about to out from the toilet

"I mean, why did you help me? I know you're not the type to care about or interfere in things like this" Baekhyun raise his head and his words make Chanyeol silence. he turned back to Baekhyun with sad look

 

 

 

"because when I see you being bullied, you remind me of my past."

 

Chanyeol went away, not even care with Baekhyun who repeatedly call his name. now Baekhyun had convinced that Chanyeol not as bad as people think.

 

 

 

 

***

 

"CAN YOU PLEASE DO IT A LITTLE SLOW IT HURTS SO MUCH YOU KNOW!" Baekhyun screamed when Sehun rub a wet towel to his mouth and his cheeks.

"I tried my best so shut up. after all, how could you got beat out by those people. You are the god of light, isn't it?" Sehun getting annoyed of Baekhyun because he can't rub his face properly

Baekhyun bites his lip. "if I tell you I'm not sure you will understand how my position at that time..."

EXO members just laughed at their friend who got punched in the face. "Hahahahahahaha you pathetic bacon! why didn't you just run, eh?" their laugh getting louder when they saw Baekhyun screams as Sehun treat him

"you can't run to everywhere when two people blocking your way." Baekhyun patience has reached the peak. sometimes he want to know how does it feels when he punch his friends on the face too.

but suddenly, Tao noticing about something different from Baekhyun. "hey, I thought your coat was oversized? or it is just me?"

"yes it was larger than before...hm" Luhan narrowed his eyes while Baekhyun don't know how to reply them.

Baekhyun feel intimidated by the questions of his friends until he saw Chanyeol walked through the window of his classroom.

"ah, sorry guys, I had to go." then he left his friends who still confused what's wrong with him lately.

 

 

***

he followed Chanyeol footsteps secretly, and was stunned when Chanyeol stopped at a small shed behind the school.

He observed his movements carefully, not mean to bother him. he's just curious about what Chanyeol do when class is over. He saw him sitting on a bench. get a pen and take a note, seems like he start writing a letter.

 

"Dear Mom.."

 

he write a letter for his mother?

 

Baekhyun kept give his attention to him until he is done with his letter.

 

"...why did you following me?" Baekhyun gasped at Chanyeol's suddenly words. so far Chanyeol has find out that Baekhyun followed him.

"I...I just... unexpectedly we meet here and I saw you so—"

"go away." he cut Baekhyun's words before he could finish it.

 

"but I –"

"I say, go away. leave me alone." he spoke as he demand Baekhyun to go. Baekhyun's brain telling him to move from his place but his heart doesn't.

 

"uhm... Okay, I just want to say, thankyou for what had happened earlier. if you didn't come, I don't know what will–"

"you're welcome."

 

once again Chanyeol interrupted his words, not turned to him at all. it means he really did not want to be disturbed by anyone this time. he forced to leave Chanyeol by himself

Baekhyun pretty sure that he feel lonely and he determined to change the views of people around about Chanyeol image.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"don't be afraid of me.

I know the old you..."

 

 

 


Comment Replies!

Xcutionist - thankyou <3 please always looking forward to the next chapter ^^~

yuuna92 - because Chanyeol was a dangerous kid for some clans in the back then ;_;

IshidaMichaelis - tamer of light is uhmm for example; when Baekhyun using his power to them but has no effect at all because they were created to defeat people with light as their special ability. so it was useless for Baekhyun if he kept using his Light to attack them.

T0205978E - Chanyeol is here \o/

loehann - ikr maybe exo members were jealous of Chanyeol lol

baconforever - of course he will :3

BAEKYEOLHARDCORE - uh thankyou ;__; <333 i tried to update as soon as possible ^^

eviaaa -  its ok Chanyeol is going to save him \o/

hanniekyu - that troll will save his lovely bacon of course <3 :3 lol

maaldreva - omg thanks for the long comment ;_; <3 yes of course Chanyeol has a soft things to Baekki <33 don't worry those bullies man were random people in their school *lol* yes please always anticipated for the next chapter ^^ <3

5a8ina - thankyou so much ;__; <3

exoxoxo - he did it already :3 *genius Chanyeol lol* thankyou so much <33333