2.

Love That Can't be United

***

 

Their teacher started to speaks about math formula with such an authorative voice. Baekhyun silently shouted on his head “this is boring. why didn't she just shut up for a while.” but ended with gulped when his pencil fell and leads right at Chanyeol's shoe.

Chanyeol noticing that and helped him to take his pencil and give it to Baekhyun. "thanks" Baekhyun said in a very awkward way. Without knowing what to answer, he just nodded in response and give attention to the teacher.

there is a sense of heat flow from the pencil when Baekhyun take it back from Chanyeol's hand.

what the? the pencil suddenly became warm after get touched by him?

he wondered who was this guy actually. Baekhyun is curious.

 

 


 

the bell is ringing already and it means the class is over. some students went to the canteen and some students stay in the class while chit-chat with each other. Baekhyun himself, he brought food from home and eat it in the classroom along with his ​​friends.

"heh, I heard your class have a transfer student?" Luhan (special ability Telekinesis) one of their friends asked, they were only nodded while busy with their foods. "don't get me wrong but people in my class kept talking about him"

"I know he's very popular, my classmates kept talking about him too! I don't know what's good about that new student" Tao (special ability Time-Control) admit it too. "they say, he is the satan's child

"maybe he is." Kai replied. "but there's no reason for us to avoid him." Baekhyun only listening to them and he was agree with Kai.

"but Kai, my parents told me that the Satan's child was very dangerous in the back then." Sehun finally talking. "His parents keep him locked away, too guilty to throw their child to the mob that would kill him but too scared to keep him close. They say he watches the other children play with jealousy burning in his eyes and bubbling in his stomach."

Baekhyun and the gang suddenly became silent. some students joins their conversations too because interesting with Sehun's story

"when he was 12, he saw a bunch of kids who played football. but those kids does not invited him because at that time he was the only one came from the fire clan."

D.O continuing "I know, a few years ago, the clan of fire is greatly feared by all the clans because they are reportedly very dangerous. no wonder though.."

Sehun responds "indeed, and because of jealousy, he burning down alive all the children who at the time was playing ball." they were gulped. some of them hung their mouth open. "but there was one child who survived at the incident."

"really?!" they weren't believed. Sehun nodded. "he came from the same clan as me, the wind. he ran crying to the house and told it to everyone in his clan. As a result, the kid was thrown away and we never heard again his existence."

"I also heard that he had killed a fellow as his clan." the other speaks, now their fears are growing bigger at Chanyeol.

"if he had thrown away, why should he come back again?" one student asking Sehun in a very curious way.

"they said, he came to get revenge on all the clans..."

 

 


 

Baekhyun went to wash his hands and avoid useless stories of his classmates. why are they talking non-senseless?

he entered the toilet but there's no one there. After he done washing his face he walk out from the toilet but then , there are two boys that blocking his way. "excuse me , I want to walk out . Please move"

"so you're one of the flower boys from EXO huh?" one of them replied. EXO, Baekhyun and his friends named them as EXO which has 11 members including Suho, Kai, Sehun, D.O, Tao, and Luhan (other members will be revealed soon).

"uhm yeah, so what? please move." Baekhyun tried to push them away but they are too strong and looks like they won't move from their place.

"Hm you look interesting, boy. You're kinda beautiful too." The other one speaks.

"Sorry I don't understand what you guys talking about. Please I want to go back class now," he began to scared. Looks like they won't let Baekhyun go easily. Baekhyun clenched both his hands and a blinding light appeared.

he was about to using his ability. Light.

"whoa whoa~ calm, dude. we are not going to hurt you if you want to do what we say. and again, you know what? We are the tamer of light." Baekhyun cornered. they are two and he is by himself. Baekhyun will using his light but both of them were tamer of light.

he walked backwards and met wall. he can't help but screams. one of them captured both his hands and put at Baekhyun's back and the another one covered his mouth.

with a vengeance he roared loudly, hoping that someone would hear and help him. but one of them punch him on the face. "just shut up and follow what we say to you!" Baekhyun keep struggling to run but the first guy who hold him just too strong. they punched Baekhyun once again in the stomach. causing him to bleed out from the mouth.

"the more you try to run away, the more wounds you get in your body." both guy were laughed in a very evil way. Baekhyun can't help but screams in his mind.

 

Please someone help me!!..

 

 

 


Comment Replies!

baconforever - is it? thankyou ;_;

loehann - thankyou so much <3

maaldreva - thankyou so much <3 ikr baekhyun such a stupid guy *sigh* he will be understand what suho's meant in the next chapter soon.

IshidaMichaelis - omg thanks ;_;

seesstar - im trying to update as soon as possible ^^

kyouya2909 - its still a secret tho' LOL im planned to make a sad one this time so yeah sorry T_T

yongkreaseee -it is :3 thankyou ^^ please always looking forward for it <3

yuuna92 - thankyou so much <33 actually i make this story because i saw a full moon 5 days ago and it looks like sun o_o God give me an idea \o\

kpoper - the troll sun has come finally yay \o/

exoxoxo - thankyou <33 ;_;

 

here, some baekyeol for my lovely readers