12.

Love That Can't be United

"I'm going home." Chanyeol said when he walk pass Baekhyun and Lay who were talking in the main room. "where are you going?" Lay shouted to him and Chanyeol only give him simple answer. "my apartment."

Baekhyun moved from his seat to pursue him. "wait!" he ran after Chanyeol which were outside the home. Lay can only hope Baekhyun will not do something strange this time. he waved to the two males and sighing until he realised Suho stood next to him already.

"I wanna show you something interesting." he said to Lay and back to his room. with confuse look, Lay following the footsteps of him and end up in Suho's desk and turn on his laptop. "don't you curious, from what clan Chanyeol's mother is?" he started the conversations.

Lay who sits next to him, put his thumb on his lip and thinking. "fire too, maybe?" Suho typed something and browsing some sites. "wrong. she came from Chimera clan. she was a Pegasus. a winged divine horse."

Lay wondered, "Pegasus? Pegasus is a symbol of the pureness, right? their clans are like the Goddess out of all clans. how come a Pegasus gave birth to a Phoenix?" he asked to Suho who busy to search something.

"when the winged horse struck her hoof to the earth, she was falling in love with a Phoenix, a demon bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold with fire as their ultimate power." Suho replied, keep typing on his keyboard.

the other male turned his head. "it doesn't make any sense. Pegasus is a goddess and Phoenix is a devil. I read from some sources that Chimera clan and Fire clan can never establish a good relationship. Chimera prohibit the folk to marry the people from Fire."

"indeed, but then Chanyeol's mother fading from his clan without anyone knowing. they were married secretly and gave birth to a baby boy. it's Chanyeol." he clicked something

"what happens afterwards? are they live happily?" now Lay is getting curious

"only last up until three years. Chanyeol's father disappear just like that. wait, this, I found the pic of his mother." finally Suho got it.

Lay opened his eyes widely when he saw the photo. "she looks like Baekhyun... a lot. I mean, seriously. it wasn't Baekhyun?" he stares at Suho, he really surprised with it.

"I was just like you when I see this picture for the first time. maybe this is the reason why Chanyeol really wants to protect him from Kris." Suho replied with a small smile on his face. Lay rubbed his eyes, still can't approve this reality.

"how about Kris?" he remember about this. "how come Kris become Chanyeol's step brother?"

"his mother met a man from Fire clan too. he was a Dragon and that man have a son, it's Kris. not long time after, this clan lost their king. so, you know the next story...." Suho rolled his eyes and Lay nodded. "why did you know his past so well, eh. you're so scary."

Suho smiled a bit. "I'm able to flash back someone's memories. remember?" Lay was silence for a moment. "what happened with Chanyeol's mother after that? where is she?" Suho just looked up at the ceilings of his room.

 

"far. too far away from here."

 

 


 

"stop following me, you're getting annoying." Chanyeol his bangs on his forehead and keep walking as fast but Baekhyun tried to have a same footstep like him.

"we have the same way to go home. you don't like me?" Baekhyun asked while looking at Chanyeol with sad look.

the taller guy stopped his movements. "...just because I told you to stop following me doesn't mean I don't like you. wait, it sounded wrong. I mean, just stop following me."

"you likes me?" Baekhyun smiled happily. he's just like a 5 years old kid who get candies. "world, you heard it? Chanyeol likes me!~" he shouted and Chanyeol immediately covered Baekhyun's mouth. "what are you doing, silly?" not letting him to speak again this time

"nngg phfphpfphpfffhh-" he mumbled. Chanyeol just realised he had covered Baekhyun's mouth and let his hands off. "what? what did you say?"

"I said, I like you too." Baekhyun smile purely. he said it with a joke voice tone but in serious way which made Chanyeol turns his face (because he was blushing)

not long after, rain start to drop and make them wet. "the sun was shining so bright just now, why suddenly its raining?" Baekhyun covered his head with both hands. "my apartment is not far from here. just if you don't mind." Chanyeol said

a big smile on Baekhyun's face now. "sure~" he walked towards Chanyeol.

 

***

 

they finally arrived in Chanyeol's apartment. before he could unlock the door, he felt someone bumped his back. yeah, Baekhyun fell asleep.

"hey, wake up. change your clothes, you'll get sick." Chanyeol trying to wake him up but the result is 0. "this kid seriously." he gave up and carrying Baekhyun to his bed. he didn't dare to change his wet uniform. no, he can't do it so he just covered Baekhyun with blanket.

 

Chanyeol sits beside him and stared at the innocent face of Baekhyun when he asleep.

"I'm so happy when you said you liking me back" he talking to the sleep Baekhyun. "but..." he continued.

"forget it. I will never fall in love. I'm sorry." then he leaves his seat and looking at Baekhyun who sleep peacefully before leaving for real.

Baekhyun who wasn't really asleep, hearing those words from Chanyeol's mouth just like he got stabbed right in the heart. he should be dreaming. it wasn't real. that's what he shouted in his mind.

 

that day, for the first time, Baekhyun shed his first tears for Chanyeol.

 

 

 


Comment Replies!

fr_hanna - you're very welcome <33 omg why you sad ;__; its ok baby, here another update for you <3

IshidaMichaelis - sorry! ;A; yeah it was short omg I wrote that in the midnight LOL forgive me ;_; /but here you go, another updates from me <3/ yup ^^ he starting to get a feeling for bacon

littledragonfruit - I'm sorry ;___; yeah chap 11 is short im sorry but here it is, another update <3

storpelly - of course chantroll have - to - protect - bacon from that little jerk kris >D

maaldreva - im happy too <33 LOL thanks for you too for always reading my story ;__; <3 fighting!

BAEKYEOLHARDCORE - YAY omg i liked you too ;___; LOL

123exotics - excited, arent we? >D

BearAlvin - omg hey thankyou so much ;_; yuup chantroll is about to have some feeling for bacon <3 yay hwaiting!

qataseo - yes he is HEHEHEHEHE /creepy smile

sweetgirl14 - yeah LOL its okay <33 what, stop saying sorry or i will throw tons of baekyeol's love for you <3 LOL

 

 

 

 

sorry for the short update in chapter 11 so i decided to update chapter 12 tonight <3 dont be afraid to comment cus i will never bite you :3

 

-breakfastcouple