15.

Love That Can't be United

***

"hey, what's going on here? the atmosphere between them is not good." Kai whispered, looking at Baekhyun and Kris who seemed quiet and throws gaze from each other. Luhan put his forefinger on his lips, indirectly telling him to shut up.

"I don't know either, but I think they had a fight." Luhan replied in low voice.

Kai opened his eyes widely. "fight? why they have to...?" the older male shook his head. "no one knows why they fight so far, I just wish they'd make it up by themselves."

he just nodded. yep, Baekhyun's eyes looked very gloomy and sad, while Kris looked very cold and seems don't really care. but there are similarities between the two. a resentment.

EXO members were gathered in the cafeteria, but no one dared to start a conversation. they only see each other in odd ways. they would whisper to a friend next to them if they want to ask something. they all are know that Kris is not in a good mood to talk, maybe.

Lay is a lucky bastard. he did not go to school to attend an event, so he doesn't have to deal with this current problems.

Baekhyun took a spoon in front of Kris without seeing him at all. nope. he doesn't want to see him even just once glare this time. Kai tried to make the atmosphere become calmer, but failed.

the reason why Baekhyun ignoring Kris? of course, because all the stories Chanyeol had tell him yesterday.

***

"he killed my mother in front of my eyes. I always had a nightmare the night after. even sometimes I still have that nightmares."

"how about his father?.."

"...without exception."

"do you mean, he killed his own father?"

"everyone in fire clan. I don't know why did he let me alive. he disappear after kills people and now all clans thinks that I'm the devil's child. they thinks I'm the one who kills them."

"..yeol, why don't you explain to them?"

"are you naive? nobody would believe."

"I am! I will! I do believes you!"

"you're so funny. but thankyou, I can live alone without help from others– hey! give me back my book!"

"no!"

"you're not afraid of me? I'm going to mad now!"

"why should I? you're human too, just like me."

"...I'm phoenix."

"you're human! people shouldn't be afraid of you! the one they should be afraid of is Kris!"

"Baekhyun, I'm serious. give me back that book. it's the only inheritance from my mother. before she died, she always told me to tell her all my activities ... she was the one who always hears my complaints so far."

"—me. you have me now. you don't need this book anymore. you don't need to write these all again. you can share with me."

***

his heart ached when he heard the story that his mother was murdered by his own stepbrother. Kris also killed his own father. his biological father. he was determined to kill everyone in the fire clan by himself. does he deserves to be called as a human being? where is his conscience?

upset, mad, angry, all being mixed into one feelings. in the end, the diary that had been held Chanyeol now taken over by Baekhyun. he save it, in order Chanyeol willing to share his story soon instead to write it all on this book.

had enough Baekhyun felt the fire of hatred from Kris, he left his friends who are still sitting in the cafeteria. Sehun want to run after him, but prevented by Kai. "but, Kai–" Sehun said, when Kai's hand grabbing his shirt. "Suho hyung will do it for you." he whispered.

 

***

"Baekhyun, wait me!" Suho called from behind while he run as fast because Baekhyun's footsteps as fast as well. the younger male turned his head. he give Suho such a cold glare.

"you knew it, right?" he said. with heavy breathe, Suho replied. "what do you mean?"

Baekhyun turned his body to facing him. "you knew if Kris was the real satan, don't you? you're the mind-reader, why don't you tell me earlier?!" he yelling at Suho

"not all the things I know you have to know also." he replied with a calm expression.

Baekhyun bit his lower lip. "hyung, you knew it, Kris killed Chanyeol's mother? ..he killed her, in front of him. Chanyeol always having nightmare because of it. Chanyeol didn't killed everyone. it was Kris's fault!" Baekhyun can't help but shouted at him, gaining attention from the students who were in corridor.

"okay, I'm sorry, but listen to me now, Kris have reasons—"

"what kind of reasons, hyung?! have you ever imagined it living alone for years without family? have you ever imagined it overshadowed by a painful past? have you ever imagine it being dumped by everyone in your life?" he cut Suho's words and even replied him more than Suho can do.

the whole students whispered to each other, its very strange seeing EXO members have fights in public. Baekhyun nor Suho didn't care about those all anymore. what Suho wants for now is just calm him down.

"this is what you called brotherhood? there's no brotherhood in EXO anymore. I'm disappointed." he turned his body and about to walk ahead. "Yah, Baekhyun! I'm not done here!" Suho tried to pat Baekhyun's shoulder but Baekhyun brushed it off.

"enough, hyung. I'm done. I'm quit from this all." Baekhyun replied, not missed those shocked look from Suho. "you... you mean"

"yes, I'm leaving EXO. I'm not one of you guys anymore. sorry." then Baekhyun turned his body for real, leaving Suho behind with a very guilty feelings.

 

 

 


comment replies!

BAEKYEOLHARDCORE - i found it at tumblr tbh XD uh chanyeol is a lucky bastard, how lucky he is ;___;

baconforever - don't~ don't bang your head ;u; and of course my pleasure ^^

fr_hanna - who said baekhyun is ugly anyway? XD hehehe i hope he'll dress as a girl next time LOL but kris wouldnt be a good boy (in this story ;_; sorry)

seesstar - this is an update :3 enjoy!

sweetgirl14 - hi <3 i just update :D 

storpelly - ikr kris such an why would he want to hurt bacon ;_; omg. but unfortunately, no one 3 hehe

littledragonfruit - omg sorry im a little busy lately ;_; but i tried to always update every week ;_; kris's pair? no one LOL /forever alone

Naomi2789 - hi new reader enjoy to read my story :) i hope you liked it ^^ uhm sorry but kris never could be a good boy (here) LOL

maaldreva - yes poor him ;_; /cries a river for chanyeol/ thankyou so much you're great too! ^^ /hugs back

IshidaMichaelis - hehehe my pleasure ^^ uhm, maybe chanyeol thinking this is not the right timing (maybe) just wait until he confess to bacon :3 lol he's so pretty right?

Xcutionist - he's just stupid he doesnt even know that someone is actually himself ;_;

riceisnice - he doesnt know anything LOL stupid bacon. hehehehe he's so pretty right? *_*