7.

Love That Can't be United

after Chanyeol back to sleep, Baekhyun left him to rest and walked into his classroom. before he left, Baekhyun had time to write his phone number and put it on the table so Chanyeol can call him later if he needed something.

he had shouted his mother when he woke up. He also shed tears as I his hair. did he misses his mother ..? I wonder where his parents stay at right now..

when he opened the door, he sees all his classmates were whispering, like talking about himself. they looked Baekhyun from head to the toe. looks like he was an alien who came from another planet.

He was annoyed, but he tries to not to negative thinking for the moment. he took his seat and sat down immediately. when he started to open his history book, Sehun came over to him.

"you're so weird nowadays." Sehun said.

"what are you talking about?" Baekhyun replied

"you rarely spend time with EXO lately. You always disappear when the class ends and went to somewhere. you don't want to eat lunch together with us again. What exactly are you think?" Sehun looked so upset, Baekhyun knows it.

"uhmm..." he didn't want to look at Sehun. He just looked out the window and keep quiet like that.

"I'm talking to you, Baekhyun hyung." he glare to the older male. "does that Fire's child who make you being arrogant like this?" Sehun statements make Baekhyun shocked and out of his reverie. "what?"

"am I right?" he raised his eyebrows. but Baekhyun just chuckled. "if it is true, what would you do?"

"I can't believe this, hyung. do you know with who you talk to? he is the demon's child, the last successor of the fire clan. he is very dangerous and you know it!" he half shouted so that get the attention from the whole class.

"is that true, Baekhyun?"

"you and Chanyeol are friends?"

"you can be burned, oh God!"

all his classmates continue to cornered him and said bad things about Chanyeol. no, Baekhyun can't let a bad rumor about Chanyeol continues to grow and live in the entire class.

"you guys, shut up!" he stood up from his heat, the class that was noisy suddenly become quiet

"you only know his name, but not his story, right?!" all his friends were being silence

"you know his name, but not his past, don't you?!" they nodded, don't dare to say anything

"do you know, he had helped me from the kids who likes to bully other students, he even lends his coat to me." Baekhyun half-shouted, seems like he knew Chanyeol very well.

"but, the rumour say—"

"rumour what?! have you seen with your own eyes that he had killed people? you have you seen with your own eyes when he burned down the people in his own clan?!"

his friend didn't dare to argue with Baekhyun for this time.

"you've heard what he have done, not what he have been through. so please I beg you guys, he's just like us. don't discriminate against him just because he comes from the Fire clan." he gave the last cold glare before packing up and took his purse, then walked out, disappeared from his friends.

they all still don't dare to say anything about it, whether Chanyeol or Baekhyun. until one of them spoke,

"...........This is the first time I saw him angry.."

 

 

***

 

what've I done? what did I do in front of them?! seriously!?? I defend that Satan's child?! Baekhyun you're so stupid! ! silly! I don't even intend to say it. it's just all of a sudden my mind is filled by it. wait, my mind has been filled by him ...

right

since when did he live in my mind?..

Baekhyun runs while hitting his head, he felt something was wrong with him. he did not pay attention to the road around until he hit someone in front of him.

"auww! Sorry, I don't mean to.... Lay hyung?" he realized the person he hit was someone he know very well.

"oh hey, uhm it's okay. I can clear this up by myself." he immediately clean up pile of books that scattered on the floor, all of this because Baekhyun.

Baekhyun stopped, he intends to tell Lay about what has happened to him. he knew that Lay is a good person, so he would understand.

"hyung..." he called in a small voice.

"hm?" Lay responds. he pulled Lay's shirt. "I want to...tell you about something. Can we go to a convenient place?"

"but class is about to start in 5 minutes, right?" Baekhyun shook his head and just pulled Lay to somewhere else, Lay couldn't do anything since Baekhyun rarely to spend time with him. maybe just for this time.

 

***

for the second time, Chanyeol awakened from his sleep. but this time he felt better. He rubbed his eyes and intend to take a drink, but he saw a piece of card that listed next to the desk. there are few numbers and a person's name below it.

"call me if you need something, Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun? hmm.. Baekhyun.... ahh, that guy." he remembered him. finally. he just chuckled, "silly."

however, he didn't throw Baekhyun's numbers, he put into his bag and store it. he walked out of the infirmary room and did not come back to his class. He decided to go home and rest for all day long.

 

***

 

"so you likes him or not?" Lay asked, in a teasing way. Baekhyun didn't answer. he still confused with his feelings.

"I don't know... hyung, have you ever felt it when you love someone, but your relationship not sanctioned by your friends and people around you?" his face looked lethargic

"probably I'm not, but I've ever felt when I love someone, and that person doesn't love me back. he's only ambition with his own life, whereas, people around us were supports already if we are going to be a couple later." He smiled in sadness, Baekhyun can understand it.

"that's the opposite, right?" he laughed a little. "though in different ways, but has the same meaning. not getting the results that desired by both parties."

"sorry hyung." Baekhyun feel bad, he did not meant to remind his back on his bitter memories.

"it's okay, don't be like this. looks like the person I used to love had got what he wanted. he has got what he was supposed to be." Lay smiled and looked at the sky.

"I'm sorry, but if I'm allowed to know. where is that person now?" Baekhyun asked cautiously. not wanting to offend him in any way.

Lay just smiled. "I swear you know that person."

but Baekhyun totally have no idea at all. "if you like him, just express your feelings before it's too late. I don't want anything that happened to me, happen to you too." Lay continuing.

"no matter where he came from and how his past. even if people around you don't accept your relationship. because love doesn't need many words. love comes by itself." Baekhyun amazed. he didn't know that Lay had a dark past too, but it all made him mature and authoritative.

"thankyou, hyung. I feel better now."

"glad I can help you." after giving him different advice, Lay asked for permission to go home. even when Lay off, Baekhyun kept to say thank you to him. Lay just waved his hand and kept walking.

when Baekhyun is about to get away, he suddenly found a photograph that lying on the floor. he picked it up and see the photo. it was Lay who took a pic together with a man. the man whom he recognized very well.

 

 

 

 

"Lay hyung and.... Kris hyung?"

 

 


Comment Replies!

loehann - please forgive baekhyun, okay LOL. you're welcome^^ glad you liked it~ <3

eviaaa - yes he is :( im sorry for it and make you heartbreaking

teentothetop - ikr *___* xfkjdsf chanyeol's parents? i will tell it in the next soon soon soon ^^

baconforever - of course they two will fall for each other later kkekekeke

justkpoplover - please baby dont kerayy ;_; lol yay thankyou XD <3 

fr_hanna - ikr suho such a guardian angel for baekyeol XD i will tell it in the next chap ^^~

yuuna92 - baekyeol FTW \o/

IshidaMichaelis - cus i am <3 LOL. thankyou ^^ glad you liked it >3 omg TAT thankyou so much for always reading this story till the end <3

seesstar - this is an updaaaateeee sdkjfhdkfdjhfksd <3

maaldreva - yep it wasnt his fault at all actually ;__; /all exo members being a jerks LOL baekhyun will always care to chanyeol ^^ ohohohoho please always anticipated to the next chapter \o/

littledragonfruit - kris such a jerk right? lol he always made chanyeol to remember about his mother everytime ;~; wow thankyou ^^

BAEKYEOLHARDCORE - yay lets go for our 1st honeymoon \o/ omg LOL hey i give you a little krislay moment in this chapter <3

Xcutionist - baekyeol forever destined to each other \o/ yalululululu~

flame_ems - Y U NO SUBSCRIBE ME? LOL JK please enjoy this story ok ^^~ <3

qataseo - omg i smell a bit of shawol here /o/ lol thankyou so much ^___^ <3 hello new reader \o/ welcome and enjoy!

marajwo - chanyeol's parents? in narnia. LOL jk i will tell it in the next chap ^^

riceisnice - hello new reader \o/ welcome to the baekyeol area <3 thankyou so much and please always anticipated for the next chap ^__^