10.

Love That Can't be United

Suho and Lay ran down the hall to the school yard, where Kris and Chanyeol will start a fight. "what do you mean about Fire Brothers? so Kris and Chanyeol are brothers?" Lay asked his friend next door who ran just as fast as him.

"have you realize it, how they use their powers seem similar?" Suho answered. Lay had to think long, but finally he nodded. "but if they are brothers, why did they hate each other?"

 

"you wouldn't believe what I say."

 

***

"what do you want, Suho? that was close until you interrupted."

"you just came to school today and instantly recognized Chanyeol. is there anything between you two?"

"....I want to go home."

"go ahead if you want to go home, but I will tell all about what had happened earlier to exo member, that you killed—"

"fine! but never tell anyone about this."

"deal."

"Chanyeol was my brother. is that enough?"

"stop lying, Kris. I want the truth, this is not the timing for a joke."

"I'm not lying. that kid was my brother. but now, I can't assume him as my brother anymore."

"what? seriously, why? no wonder when he used the fire was remind me of someone."

"because of him, I can't be the next king of my clan. damnit, that kid. my biggest dream was shattered. I want to kill him. I really want to kill him."

"is he really your younger brother?"

"no, my mother has been dead since I was 5. my father married a woman and that woman had one child two years younger than me. in other words, he's my step brother."

***

 

"no way, he—he want to kill Chanyeol?" Lay disbelief, but it was the truth. Suho just quiet, he also can't understand Kris sometimes.

"you knew it that Kris is an ambitious person right? at the future he should be king of the clan of fire. but I think Chanyeol was stronger than him at that time. people didn't choose him. he upset. he was very upset. his face telling me everything."

"yeah, I knew it.." Lay whispered.

Suho continued, "his sense of disappointment has been so deeply. until he kills everyone. everyone in the fire clan."

Lay was surprised, he paused for a moment. "I thought it was Chanyeol's?"

the other male shook his head. "no, Chanyeol didn't know anything in the back then. it wasn't Chanyeol's fault at all."

Lay, he was quite shocked. "he wasn't the satan's child..?"

when they almost reached the school yard, Lay remember something. "Suho wait, you just said that Kris killed everyone in the fire clan, but why did he let Chanyeol alive? Chanyeol was from the same clan as him right?"

Suho slowed his run. he stopped his movements.

"because Kris promised they will have duel few years later. to prove who is the strongest among them. fight until death."

 

 

 

the real Satan is Kris.

 

 


 

Without thinking, Kris reverted to his Dragon form. he flew as he invited Chanyeol to fight in the sky. it was easy for Chanyeol because he is a Phoenix, could fly as well.

"bring it on." Kris said, looked down to Chanyeol which made Chanyeol angry. fire appear from both his legs and both his hands. he started transferred his body to phoenix form.

Suho and Lay a bit late, they came when Kris has changed to his dragon form and half of Chanyeol's body were burnt by his own fire.

both guys were approaching Chanyeol, trying to stop him but the heat from his body just to strong.

"Suho, use your water!" Lay shouted to his friend. Suho do it as fast as possible. he turned his hand toward Chanyeol and bursts of water emerging from his palm. but failed. it was useless.

there is an atmosphere that surrounded Chanyeol's body, seems like "the phoenix" doesn't want to be disturbed by anyone.

what should we do? Suho asked to himself, he really out of idea. "Kris! Stop it! you guys can do it next time!" they shouted from below, tried to stop both guys but Kris nodded.

"okay, we can stop. after one of us die."

Suho is about to using his power again. this time his target is Kris. but suddenly someone run passed him and walked towards Chanyeol

"Baekhyun!?" Lay shocked, so does Suho. "what is he doing here?!"

Baekhyun trying to stop Chanyeol. he hugged him from behind while beg him to make it over. he don't want to see anyone get hurt.

"Chanyeol, stop it!" Baekhyun shouted, still hugging him tightly. but seems like Chanyeol didn't hear anything. of course, because half of his body were not him anymore.

"Baekhyun, get away from him! he is not Chanyeol! it was his Phoenix!" Lay and Suho screams to the younger male. but Baekhyun didn't care at all. he kept make a skinship to Chanyeol, transferred some of his light to him.

Kris blinking, surprised by what he saw, "Baekhyun! Don't dare to interrupt us or you'll get killed by him!"

Baekhyun shook his head. "he can kill me if he wants!" he whispered, close to tears. something flowing from Baekhyun's hands. he bleeding. fire from Chanyeol's body hurts his hands.

"Chanyeol please, can you hear me? stop it..." he whispered near to Chanyeol's ear, hope he will awake.

Chanyeol heard Baekhyun's voice, but his phoenix doesn't want to come out from his body.

"please, you can hear me, right?" Baekhyun smiled in pain. tears has filled his eyes but he held it.

Chanyeol you can hear me?

Chanyeol you can hear

Chanyeol, you can hear mom, right? Stop it.

Chanyeol blinked.

"mom..." he whispered. the heat that overflowing his body suddenly disappears. fire from his hands instantly disappears too. Baekhyun surprised. he really stop this. he's the Chanyeol he knew now.

Suho and Lay didn't believe this. "how come you, Baekhyun...?"

the taller guy fell down, he's like running out of power. however, Baekhyun held him and put his head on his lap. Chanyeol, who was semi-conscious opened one his eye. he saw Baekhyun. no, exactly he saw his mother.

"you're safe now." Baekhyun said, smiled to Chanyeol and caressed his hair with bleeding hand. Chanyeol thinks Baekhyun is his mother, he take Baekhyun's hand, smiled sweetly and fall asleep.

Suho and Lay who watched them just stared at each other. "I smell love has born between these two." Lay said. Suho just smiled and help Baekhyun to take Chanyeol home.

 

Kris who has changed into human body, watching them from a distance. he chuckled.

"if I can't hurt Chanyeol, it would be fun if I hurt Baekhyun a little bit." his smirk getting wider.

 

 


 

Comment Replies!

eviaaa - omg thankyou ;___: /cries a river

justkpoplover - hi this is an update ^^~

123exotics - yEAAAAHH they going to fight! \o/

BearAlvin - krispylay will have their own scene soon LOL yup chanyeol and kris are brothers :3

fr_hanna - dont die yet ;A;

dwijangkris - chanyeol is kris's step brother but yes, kris such a bastard he killed his own father ;A;

littledragonfruit - Lay will stop him with his love \o/ lol

BAEKYEOLHARDCORE - why dont u ask my number? >:3 LOL jk~ thankyou omg ;__; they are getting near to the last battle so please anticipated for it ^^~

seesstar - OMG THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU SO MUCH SDKJHSDASJD ;AAA; who will win between these two? i will keep the answer until the last chapter \o/ hehehehehe

Xcutionist - that "D_O" stares LOL! but chanyeol had to fight with kris ;A; huhuhuhu. just change it and celebrate together to the breakfast couple and bubbleteacouple \o/

KpopB2utyJhxHs - hi this is an update :3

Schahyena - oh im so appreciate it LOL thankyou omfg ;A; please always anticipated for the next chapter ^_^ and hi this is an update

IshidaMichaelis - this time is not suho but baekki who interrupted them /go go bacon/ thankyou so much ;A;

hottest  - hohohoho lay and his chips :3

marajwo  - omg thankyou so much ;~~~~~; /KREI/ this is an update! enjoy ^^

krispydonut  - yup they are :3

riceisnice  - yes they are brothers. tower brothers hehehehehehe <3 thankyou so much ;~; !!