18.

Love That Can't be United
Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes before he really woke up from his sleep. He rubbed his eyes and opened it wide before he fully recovered. he was trying to remember where he is now but he found out he was lying down in his own bedroom while the last thing he remembered was he was in the park along with Chanyeol. He tried to get out of bed and felt a tremendous headache.
 
Baekhyun holding his head with both hands and hope this pain will end soon. still in a state of headache that makes his concentration gone, he walked slowly toward the mirror in the corner. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and saw his right wrist blackened. when he touched his right hand, he felt a little pain and felt that something was flowing in his right wrist.
 
the only thing he wanted to ask now is how can he be in his house - in his own room now. is it possible if Chanyeol who take him home? but how can Chanyeol know his home address while he has never told Chanyeol where his house. Baekhyun also remember what Chanyeol said that Kris has planted the "seeds" in his body that would kill him. Baekhyun just shook his head and sighed. Chanyeol could be wrong. Baekhyun probably just too tired and needed a break so his hand became swollen and painful.
 
Baek walked to the cupboard which is not far away from his bed. He took some pieces of clothes, immediately took off his shirt and replace it with a new one. but he sensed something was wrong. He glanced at the mirror and saw his back. there was an illustrated that still vague, but he could guess it clear that it is a picture of the wings. yes, a carved dragon’s wings.
 
“wtf is this?!” he said on his mind while still wondering where and how the hell he could get this. With all his might he tried to touch his back. He felt that the carving is like flowing something in him. he immediately put on his clothes and decided to forget about it.
before he can think clearly, someone knocked on his door. he hurried to open the door and saw someone he knew well.
 
“Lay hyung?” he surprised
 
“yoo~” Lay replied with a smile
 
“what bring you here?” he asked and invited him in. Lay sit on the couch calmly. “that fire guy.”
 
Baekhyun’s eyes widened. “Kris?”
 
“nope.” Lay shook his head. “Chanyeol.”  Baekhyun was even more surprised when he found out that Chanyeol who telling Lay that he fainted.
 
“I met him on the street when I came home after school.” He continued “you was fainted and he seems really take care about you.”
 
Baekhyun’s face blushed a little. “and then?”
 
“at first, I thought that he was the one who makes you faint. but it seems he knew what I wanted to ask.” Lay chuckled.
 
“what did he said?” Baekhyun asked curiously.
 
“you met Kris and you two had a fight. When he came he found you fell on the ground already.” Lay responded
 
Wrong.
 
Baekhyun didn’t even fought with Kris. Chanyeol blocking him before Kris could get his hands on him.
Chanyeol  protects Baekhyun and he tells the lie one? Why? Is it wrong to tell anyone if Chanyeol had rescue someone? He couldn’t understand that boy sometimes.
 
“Something wrong?” Lay waved his hand in front Baekhyun’s face.
 
“nothing.” Baekhyun replied and hid his right wrist on his pocket, hope Lay didn’t know about this.
 
***
Chanyeol covered his head with a pillow. He was totally a mess. he's not in the mood to eat or bathe. his mind is now only focused on one person. Yes, Baekhyun. Baekhyun was the only person who used to care for Chanyeol, but the situation is now reversed. Chanyeol began to care for Baekhyun.
 
he began to feel that he did not want to lose Baekhyun. he began to feel that he is concerned if Kris approached him. he did not want anyone to hurt Baekhyun.
 
Chanyeol felt there was something wrong with him. he felt his heart beating fast when mentioning Baekhyun name.
 
“Baekhyun, what did you do to me?..” Chanyeol said while drowning his face on pillow.
 
He was silent for a moment and took his phone. he was looking for Baekhyun's number and there are a turmoil in his heart.
 
Chanyeol'd love to hear Baekhyun. Chanyeol want to hear that Baekhyun was fine there. but he thought that Baekhyun was resting in his room.
 
poor Chanyeol. he was too naive. He had told himself that he is unlikely to fall in love again, but he have fallen into Baekhyun
 
 
 
 
 

A/N:

HI! I'm finally back! I don't know what happened with aff nowadays but it makes me sick, they always deleted the latest chapter whenever im posted it and im so frustated /-___- flips table/ lucky me, they didn't delete the whole chapter T___T oh anyway, here, comment replies! ;_;

milkyexoshinee - i hate him too >( he always tried to ruin baekyeol's love story 3

iD0ntKn0w - uhm if bacon die, you can ship chanyeol with me

veenago21 - lets throw kris to somewhere! \o/ is narnia a good place?

123exotics - hey i just meet you and i agreed kris is so annoying right? ;Q; so kris, gtfo maybe

baconforever - you cant put kris on microwave XD LOL he cant fit in it

maaldreva - YAY chanyeol will love bacon more and more \o/ *spread the baekyeol's love*

kyu5671 - HELLO! /waved/ XD exo will get their part at the end bb dont worry :3

littledragonfruit - kris babo, but im not ;_; LOL kris? oh i would like to see it too :3

storpelly - wow poor kris ;_; LOL i felt bad for him rn T_T /forgive me/ hmm but kris says he should die :P oow thankyou so much ;_;

clodyinthecloud - you dont want to marry me? ;__;

BAEKYEOLHARDCORE - yes you need to prepare some of it LOL thankyou so much omfg ;___; <3

sweetgirl14 - and we need baekyeol too <3

yuuna92 - because kris want to ing them /slap

riceisnice - kris says he want bacon to die >D thankyou! hwaiting ^__^

fr_unicorn - yes he was so eviiillllll ;Q; sobs poor bacon ;__;

IshidaMichaelis - my pleasure ^__^ ofc chanyeol would do something >D anytime bb ^^

Sehunwich - thankyou so much ;___; what happened to them? just wait for the next chapter >D