4.

Love That Can't be United

****

The next day, Baekhyun constantly follow wherever Chanyeol go. he's getting interested in Chanyeol mysterious behavior so far. he began to learn that Chanyeol quite proficient at hiding things.

in fact, he's always been cool and rarely spoke in the class. but when school ended, he always spent his time in the school yard to write a letter to his mother. Baekhyun knows well, if he was a bad guy, it is unlikely he would write a letter to his mother every day.

"you." Chanyeol suddenly speaks. "until when are you going to keep following me? I knew you were hiding behind that hay. out and go. don't come near me." Baekhyun somewhat surprised, but eventually he come out and admit it.

"I'm just curious about you. I just want to know what are you doing when class is over." he walked up to Chanyeol.

"what? why do you want to know about me?" he turned his head to see Baekhyun that sit next to him already. "I don't say you can sit beside me."

Baekhyun was silent for a moment. "do you know, the whole class talking something bad about you..?"

"I know and I don't care with it. I came here to study and learn, not to hear the gossip that circulating arbitrarily." Chanyeol stop writing his letter and insert it into a box. that box looks shabby and outdated. as has been so long kept by him.

he is very difficult, think Baekhyun. but he is still looking for topics of conversation that will make their conversation goes on.

"I don't want them to think of you as a bad person."

"hah, you silly." Chanyeol chuckled "nobody in this world who think I have a good heart. why did you bother to approaching me all this time? what if other people thought about me was true?"

"I am." Baekhyun said confidently. "I know you weren't. yesterday when you were helping me in the toilet, I feel that you're not a bad person." Chanyeol resting his face on one hand while listening to what Baekhyun say.

"how come there are bad people who want to help others and lend their coat to me?" he said as he handed Chanyeol's coat to the owner. "thankyou for yesterday." Baekhyun smiled.

Chanyeol glanced at his coat that neatly folded and clean. he was taking his own coat from Baekhyun and immediately wears it. "....you're welcome."

Baekhyun somehow felt very happy. he just feels that he has been accepted by Chanyeol. he smiled a little and opens his lunch box. "You haven't lunch, right? want to eat with me?"

Chanyeol didn't answer, but his face was like "okay".

weird. Baekhyun did not feel afraid of Chanyeol like what other people feel. he just feel that Chanyeol are good person and have a kind side. that's it.

 

 

but Baekhyun and Chanyeol did not realize that so far there is someone who watching them from a distance...

 

 

***

 

"is that him?!!"

"oh my God yes it is! he's come to school today!"

"yay!!"

"oh he's so handsome!!!"

"how noisy! how can I sleep in such a noisy class like this!" Luhan shouted, hoping all the noisy sounds that came mostly from girls voice would shrink a bit. or if it possible, stopped.

"what is it?" Minseok (known as Xiumin, one of EXO member; special ability - frost) asked, wondering why are they shouted to.

"seems like one of our friend remember how to go to school today" Chen (EXO members; special ability - electricity) replied as he pointed at someone who just entered the class.

"who? ohhhhh! Kris! you go to school?" his radiant face changed instantly.

"yo." he replied. this guy named Kris (EXO member; special ability - Fire/Dragon) was rarely went to school. there are rumours saying that he's the leader of EXO, but not 100% true.

"it's been 8 days since you absent" Minseok greeted him, but Kris just smiled. he's a quiet person. handsome face with cool image. such an ideal-type of mostly girls.

"so Kris, you came to study or make a fuss?" Lay (EXO member; special ability - Healer ; rumour said he had blood-relationship with Baekhyun) asked in a serious facial expressions. Lay has a bad relationship with Kris, according to their past.

but Kris put his bag on his desk and then walked out of the class again. "I came to see someone."

he headed to corridor, leaving his friends and his 'fans' who still shouted his name.

"such a mysterious guy he is." Chen said as Kris disappear. "maybe all Fires people were like this."

Lay was silent in the corner. He seems to know what is being sought by Kris in the school.

 

 

***

 

"we're done." Baekhyun said while clean up his tools. he realized that Chanyeol been looking at the situation around. "Chanyeol?"

"he's here."

"he? who?"

 

"....you should go. he's as dangerous as me."

 

 

 


Comment Replies!

sasuga - I love you too omg ;_; thankyou! please always love me <3 lol

IshidaMichaelis - really? thankyou :D

yuuna92 - yes yes yes Chanyeol has a kind side /only for his Baekhyun maybe/ :3

seesstar - THANKYOUSOMUUUUUUUUUUCHASMFBHDKHLASDAS <3

Xcutionist - he's always rude to everyone /naughty channie/

flame_ems - hey I give you an update! :D

123exotics - i lubyew and your comment and your subscribe too! <333 lol. my ultimate bias in exo? of course Chanyolo

histoweeeXP - its Chanyeol's way how to show his love to his bacon

littledragonfruit - nope! you're not being annoying at all :) thanks for your comment! <3 and oh, you can see exo members profile here ^^

maaldreva - omg thanks for the long comment! ;___; ikr he would be very aaay if he mad <3 bacon always know and understand his lover right? lol anyway this is an update for you guys :) thankyou!