OMG I"M BACK!!!! NEXT CHAPTER

I Hate Weak People!

The next day I woke up surprisingly early.

My head hurt like crazy and I was sweating non-stop. Small tears ran down my cheeks.

Another nightmare. I was being chased…by him....

I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut only to remember what dubu face (yes, that’s my new name for him) had said about getting up early and it seemed I couldn’t control it.

I sighed and got out of Taemin’s bed.

I do feel a little bad I guess… I did take his bed away…

I shook my head.

No. It’s payback…

 

I sighed and walked out of the room.

The dorm was silent and I hadn’t realized what time it was until then.

It was 5:30.

Damn, Mi Young, you’re crazy.

I thought about going back to bed but decided against it just in case the nightmare was still there.

 

I froze when I noticed Taemin’s light brown hair poking out of a blanket on the floor.

His feet were up on the couch but the rest of his body was on the floor.

A small smile crepted onto my face.

He looks uncomfortable.

Maybe I should… move him…?

But how?

I contemplated ideas but I couldn’t think of any.

Maybe… I should put a pillow under him?

I headed back to his room and grabbed one of his pillows and brought it back out and went over to him.

Ok… gently now… lift on the three… 1… 2… 3…

I quickly lifted his head enough to slide the pillow under his head.

He only moved a little but then went back to being perfectly still. I was about to stand up when I realized that my foot was slightly under the pillow making it impossible for me to get up without waking him.

. That’s what I get...

I tried to move but he stirred a little in his sleep making me freeze.

Crap… Lee Taemin… just wake up already…

 

A few minutes passed and I found my eyes glued to him.

He definitely has girly features…but… he also is very handsome….

I felt my cheeks warm up and I instantly shook my head and jumped up, not caring if his head hit the ground.

 

I walked away quickly, not wanting him to see me.

 

 

Taemin’s POV

Sleeping on the couch was defiantly not the best idea I’ve ever had, but then again, better me than her, right? This thing is so uncomfortable…her bruises might get worse if she slept out here…

I sighed and curled up under the blanket trying to get comfortable.

 

Throughout the night I shifted constantly trying to get comfortable until finally I just gave up and let half my upper body lay on the floor and my lower body still on the couch.

Whatever. I’m too tired to care anymore.

And with that I passed out. I didn’t even know where my pillow had gone.

 

I felt my head being lifted up and lightly set down on a fluffy pillow a few hours later. I didn’t bother opening my eyes because I figured it was just Key.

But I continued to feel this particular pillow moving slightly as if something was caught underneath it and trying to escape without waking me.

After a little more struggling I finally felt whatever it was give up and just stand up causing my head to hit the ground painfully. I opened my eyes just in time to see two, slender legs walking away.

It didn’t look like Minho, or any other the others. It was more feminine than anything and so I decided it must have been Mi Young.

 

I smiled to myself and made myself comfortable with the pillow she left me.

I didn’t wake up officially until I felt someone’s foot in my ribcage.

“Yah! Lee Taemin! Get up!” I heard Key yell.

“Aish… Morning already?” I managed to mumble before feeling another kick in the ribs.

 

“Ok, ok, I’m up. Gosh Key.” I sat up and blinked my eyes, looking around.

“You guys are so loud.” I heard Mi Young say and instantly I was reminded about earlier when she had tried putting a pillow under my head.

I felt a grin grow on my face as I watched her.

“Sorry.” Key said as Onew’s phone rang.

 

No One’s POV

“Hello?” Onew answered with his mouth half stuffed with a pancake.

“Bwoh?! Seriously?” he shouted in surprise. However, we could tell it wasn’t the good kind of surprise.

“Aish… we kind of had plans… but… it can’t be helped… we’ll be there in…” he looked up at Taemin, who was still happily in his pajamas with his hair all messed up and then replied, “20 minutes.” And with that he hung up the phone and Key let out a sigh nodding his head at Taemin motioning him to go get ready.

“Sorry Mi Young… we’ll have to go shopping another day… this has been happening a lot.”

Mi Young looked confused but then smiled.

“I don’t really care. I never wanted to go shopping anyways. But don’t worry; I’ll have a busy day. Sleeping…” she was satisfied. Things seemed to work out for her so she was happy.

“Wait, what’s happening a lot?” she asked, curiously.

Minho was the one who answered this time, “Surprise schedules. They keep doing it to us. Either they forget about the schedule and tell us we have a free day and then call us on our free day just to tell us they forgot and we had to be there, or they suddenly got requests the day of for us to perform or something. It’s really tiring.” Minho explained.

 

Mi Young’s POV

“Oh… I see. That really .” I said sympathetically and Minho just smiled.

“But, this is what we chose. We knew the risks of auditioning and yet we still did it, so this is what we have to go through.” Onew said.

I looked over at him and gave him a small smile.

Wow. They really love doing this. And on top of it… Taemin… he has the whole school against him including the teachers... he must have it the worst…

“Wait… I know Taemin still. Goes to school… but what about you guys?” I really don’t know why I was so curious all of a sudden.

“I’m in my last year of high school.” Minho answered.

“I took a year off and I’ll be going back to an arts university next year.” Onew said proudly.

“I’m doing the same as Jinki.” Key said.

“Oh… what about Jonghyun?”

“I’m not going to school currently.” Jonghyun said, walking into the kitchen.

“Yeah, he’s lazy.” Key said.

“Yah! I am not! It’s just… I’m… I’m… not good at… math… and… I don’t really… want to have to stress out about more than I need to… I’m a singer… I don’t need math…” He replied shyly.

Key smacked his arm, “It’s still important! What happens if you get fired? Then what will you do?”

“Don’t say that! They can’t fire me…”

Key rolled his eyes.

I chuckled and before I could stop myself I had already said it, “I can help you out.”

Jonghyun looked over at me with wide eyes.

“I…erm… math is… math is actually my strong point… in school…” I looked away nervously. Why did I just do that? Ugh these SHINee boys. Making me act strange.

“Really?!  I would have never guessed you were good at math.”

“Y-yah! What’s that supposed to mean?”

“N-nothing… Just… Taemin said you didn’t really pay attention in class so…”

“That brat. How would he know? He’s always got his head glued to his desk-“

“What did I miss?!” Taemin blurted out, however it didn’t seem coincidental. It almost seemed as if he had purposely interrupted me.

I turned around and faced him and he gave me a strange pleading look.

I rolled my eyes.

“Nothing. You have a busy day so go away now.” I said.

The other members walked to the door saying goodbye to me.

I waved to them and then walked passed Taemin only to hear him mumble something.

“Thanks for the pillow by the way…”

I stopped in my tracks and felt my face heat up.  

He walked to the door and followed his Hyungs out.

“Sorry, again Mi Young.” Key yelled out and with that they were gone.

 

 

 

So! what did you all think? MAGICAL RIGHT??!!

Haha...well idk....anyways. next chapter will be up in a few minutes~