Chapter 18?

I Hate Weak People!

 

 

Mi Young’s POV

Oh my gosh… did I just… did I just do that…?

I shook my head and ran my hand through my hair.

No… it doesn’t mean anything… he’s a friend… a good friend… wait… are we friends…?

I buried my face in my pillow and let out a frustrated groan.

 

I sat and thought for a little while and then I started to feel my cheeks get even warmer as I thought about how I just kissed Taemin on the cheek.

What am I going to say to him...?

 

My thoughts went back to when we were in the studio.

He knows everything about me… and… he held me like that… we were so close... normally I would never let anyone hold me like that, let alone touch me… but it felt so good to be in his arms….

I reached over and grabbed the CD and read the message over and over again.

”Mi Young,

I’m so glad you’re a fan. I love all of my fans, but I never get to hear about their dreams and how I have been a role model for them. When Taemin told me about how much you look up to me it made me so happy. People like you are the reason I can do what I can. I’m not perfect, I have moments when I doubt myself, but fans like you make it easier for me to keep singing. I hope to meet you one day and I hope you and Taemin work out your differences. Never change~

-BoA”

 

I smiled to myself.

BoA was even more amazing than I ever thought.

I can’t believe Taemin did all that for me. I owe him so much…

 

I started rolling around on my bed clutching my pillow to my chest.

I didn’t notice there was someone watching me until I paused, upside down with my head hanging off my bed. I looked up to see a smiling Jonghyun.

I quickly sat up, almost falling, and hid my face.

I could hear him giggle and I felt like dying.

Why???!!

“I didn’t know you were that obsessed with Me.” he teased and I shot him a dirty look.

“Ok, Ok.” He put his hands up in defeat and then chuckled.

“What do you want?” I asked him, pretending to be mean.

“Hey, don’t be mean to me just because you wanted Taemin to come in instead.”

My face was probably as red as a tomato but I still shot him another death glare, gaining another chuckle from him.

 

“Now, back to serious stuff, I was told to come tell you that we probably will be gone for the next couple of days. We have an extremely busy schedule so we’ll have to leave at 4 am tomorrow and we probably won’t be home for more than an hour for the next few days, maybe weeks.”

I looked at him confused.

“We have an upcoming comeback so we’ll have to start promoting that.” He replied.

I nodded, “Ah, ok. Well good luck.”

“Thanks. Well, I’d better get to sleep. The other members are too.”

“Ok. Good night.”

He left the room and I was alone again.

School starts soon too... I hope Taemin will be ok.

 

 

 

When I woke up they were gone like Jonghyun had said. At first I was shocked but then I remembered his words and relaxed a little.

I made myself breakfast and got ready for the day.

I had work so I got in comfortable clothes and headed out.

 

 

This lasted for another couple of days. I only saw them once in a while and I just kept going to the studio to clean up.

 

 

Soo Hyun was extremely impressed with my cleaning abilities and so I was happy.

Whenever I finished cleaning up I would always turn on my mp3 and listen to BoA and do the dances that I had been practicing at the house during my free time.

It had been a while since I was actually able to dance freely like this and it felt good.

I was so absorbed in my dance that I didn’t realize the door had opened and someone had walked in until the end of the song.

I let out a breath and took out my headphones only to hear clapping coming from behind me.

Shocked I looked up at the mirror and saw Taemin standing there with a huge smile.

Even though he was smiling I could how tired he was. His pale complexion was hidden behind make up that looked to be coming off and there was no way it could hide the bags under his eyes.

I was still shocked that he was there though and I was completely frozen.

“You’re really good.” he said walking towards me.

“T-thanks…”I turned and faced him.

“How long have you been here?” he asked.

“Huh? Oh, I don’t know… a while I think… why are you here?”

”Ah. Oh, we finished practice a little early and when we came home you weren’t there so I figured you were here.”

“Oh…” we were silent for a while.

We hadn’t really talked much after that night I kissed him on the cheek and I was starting to regret that I did.

“Do you know what time it is?” he asked.

I shook my head. I wasn’t really paying attention to the time.

He smiled, “It’s almost 11 pm.”

My eyes widened in shock. I didn’t think I had been here that long.

“Key was really worried so that’s really why I came out here.”

“…Were you worried too?”

“…a little. But I figured you were here…”

“Ah, well if you thought I was here you should’ve just stayed home and slept.”

He grinned.

“Let’s go.” I said and grabbed my stuff. He followed behind like a little lost puppy and I locked up the place after turning off the lights.

 

We walked in silence for a while until he spoke.

“You really cleaned that place up nicely.”

“Ah, yeah.”

 

Silence again.

 

“So… how’s your comeback going? You guys are working a lot…You barley even come home…”

“Miss us?”

I hid my face, “A-ani… I was just pointing it out.”

He chuckled, “It’s going really well. Actually I’ve been preparing stuff for a show I’m on too so I had to film that a few nights ago.”

“Wait… I thought you were just preparing for the comeback.”

“We are, but I also have to perform on a show called Immortal Song 2.”

“While preparing for your comeback…?”

“Yeah. It’s really cool though. The other artists are really cool and nice.”
“Wow… I seriously don’t know how you do it. That’s way too much work.”

“Yeah. It seems like it doesn’t it? But I won’t complain because this is what I wanted. Also, it feels good being on that show. Jonghyun Hyung went on it a while back. It’s really for amazing singers and so when I was told they wanted me I was surprised since I don’t have that amazing of a voice. Jonghyun Hyung and Onew Hyung have the best voices. I’m just the dancer. But I was really happy when they asked for me so there was no way I could turn it down.”

I was silent for a while.

“You’re really happy with what you do, huh?” I finally asked.

“Yep. It’s the best job I could ever ask for. I want to improve myself so that way I can become like Michael Jackson.”

“Michael Jackson? That guy from America?”

“Yep. I really look up to him. He’s so popular worldwide and his dancing is amazing!”

He sounded like a little kid while he talked and I couldn’t help but giggle.

 

Finally when we reached the dorm they all went to bed and I made myself something quick to eat and then headed to bed myself.

 

 

Only 3 more weeks…

 

 

 

When I woke up they were all gone again and I just had a chill day. I didn’t have work so instead I went on Minho’s computer and watched YouTube.

Immortal song 2 Lee Taemin

I searched and the first video that popped up I clicked on and watched.

 

I was amazed at his voice and I found myself glued to the screen. He was simply amazing.

I wanted to tell him that but they didn’t come home again that night.

 

 

A couple of days had gone by and I didn’t see them. I was either at work when they came home or I was already asleep.

 

 

It was around 1 in the morning and I was lying down in Taemin’s bed like usual but I was having some trouble sleeping. I was extremely tired so my eyes were closed but I just couldn’t actually sleep.

 

I was about to get up when I felt something move in the bed. I immediately froze and waited.

I was so scared and I couldn’t think straight.

Mi Young, it was probably your imagination---

I was cut off from my thoughts when I felt more movement that I immediately recognized as someone climbing in bed. It was followed by the feeling of someone else’s weight on the bed.

I was on my side facing the window and I really wanted to turn around but at the same time I was too scared too.

 

Finally I grew to courage to turn my head to the side to see who it was.

 

I sighed in relief and turned my head back to face the window when I saw Taemin’s tired face.

But then I started to freak out.

Why is he in bed with me…? When did he get home…?

 

“T-Taemin…” I whispered trying to wake him up.

I waited for a response but when there was none I tried again.

“T-Taemin… you’re in the wrong bed…”

Idiot. This is his bed.

“Ok… I’ll take the bed out there…” I went to stand up but felt his arm wrap around my waist as he pulled by back to his chest, then he buried his face into the crook of my neck, sending shivers up my spine.

Taemin…

Why is he doing this…?

“Taemin… what are you—“

I was cut off as he hushed me.

“Shh… just stay…”

“Taemin… seriously…” I tried to get lose again but he held me there.

I was beginning to feel really awkward.

“I haven’t slept in three days… I’m really tired so just stay…”

“B-but…”

“And plus, it’s cold… with you here there’s more body warmth…”

What the heck…

I gave up and just laid there.

I felt his breath on my neck and goosebumps shot up my arms and legs.

It wasn’t that I didn’t like this… it was just… awkward…

I began to think about what he had said that day that we fought…

His feelings...

Before I could think I was already talking.

“Taemin… before… when we were in that storm… you said… you said you had feelings…for… me…”

I honestly didn’t know what I was asking and I was hoping that he was asleep and too tired to hear but I knew I was wrong when he moved his head and held his breath in a thinking manner.

It was silent for a long time until finally I felt him squeeze my waist tighter and pull me into a bigger back hug.

“Mi Young… I’m really tired… let’s just sleep.” He buried his face in my neck again and was silent.

 

 

I just nodded and soon felt him fall asleep.

“What did you do to me Taemin…? I used to hate you… but now... now I think…I’m in love with you…” I mumbled so low that I didn’t think anyone could hear even if they were as close as Taemin was to me.

I let out a sigh and soon drifted off to sleep.

 

Taemin’s POV

I didn’t really think when I walked into the house. I just headed straight to my room and crawled onto the bed.

I was so tired. I didn’t even change or wash my face.

 

I didn’t remember Mi Young until I heard her voice.

“T-Taemin… you’re in the wrong bed…”

I was too tired to talk and I didn’t know what to say.

“Ok… I’ll take the bed out there…” She went to stand up but felt for some reason I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her back to my chest, and then I buried my face into the crook of her neck.

I didn’t know what I was doing but I didn’t want her to leave.

“Taemin… what are you—“

I cut her off,

“Shh… just stay…”

“Taemin… seriously…” she tried to get lose again but I held her there, not wanting her to leave.

“I haven’t slept in three days… I’m really tired so just stay…” I told her.

“B-but…”

“And plus, it’s cold… with you here there’s more body warmth…”

Finally she stopped struggling and just gave up. I was happy and about to fall asleep when she spoke again, this time catching me off guard.

“Taemin… before… when we were in that storm… you said… you said you had feelings…for… me…”

 

I froze. I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t think she had remembered I said that, heck I didn’t really remember it either.

I thought about telling her, but for some stupid reason I just pulled her closer and said,

“Mi Young… I’m really tired… let’s just sleep.”

I waited for her to reply but when she didn’t I just relaxed and slowly started drifting off.

I wasn’t fully asleep when I heard her speak again though. this time she didn’t seem to be talking to me, she was just talking.

 

“What did you do to me Taemin…? I used to hate you… but now... now I think…I’m in love with you…”

 

I was frozen.

Did she just say… she… she… likes me…?

I smiled to myself and felt her body relax and I was sure she fell asleep.

I was too excited to focus on sleeping.

“Mi Young… I think I love you too…”

 

 

 

 

 

Did you miss me???!!!

I know I'm horrible. I promised this a long time ago... I got distrated and a major case of writers block...but I'm back now!!!! 

I have a lot of new ideas and I'm going to be a horrible person to Mi Young.... kekeke I'm so evil...

haha anyways look forward to some really messed up stuff.... no though... I no write that stuff. It is impossible for me... but there will be lot more violence and stuff that you may not have expected ahahaAHAHAHA

That's probably all your faces right now, huh?  XD

And now you're probably all like this:

XD

 

 

P.S.

I LOVE YOU ALL WHO COMMENT AND HAVE SUBSCRIBED! YOU MAKE MY LIFE HAPPY!!!!

 

P.S.S.

I'M Y FREE AND SINGLE! AND I'M READY TO MINGLE!!! ARE YOU??!!!