OMG FINALLY THE NEXT CHAPTER I LUBS YOU GUYS PLEASE LUBS ITTTTTTTT

I Hate Weak People!

Disclaimer:  I can't remmeber a lot of what I've already written...so I just hope that this is all still to the story line..I hope I didn't confuse you guys~~ Tell me what you all think so far~~ I loves you all~~

 


I felt the needle enter my arm, hopefully for the last time in my life. Taemin sat right beside me, letting me squeeze his hand as tight as I wanted.
I had my eyes tightly shut until I heard Taemin’s undeniable chuckle.
“It’s over~ It’s been over for a while now~”
My cheeks flushed bright red and I quickly let go of his hand, opening my eyes but avoiding eye contact.
I heard his laughter and felt his hand pat my head.
“You’re so cute~”
I let out a huff of air, trying to stop my cheeks from getting even redder.

“Well, well, you two seem friendly.”
I looked up and toward the door and saw the famous Umma of SHINee, Kim Kibum, with his arms crossed and a small, cat-like smirk forming on his lips.
“H-Hyungs~” I heard Taemin stuttered and couldn’t help but chuckle.
Hah, now it was his turn.

I looked over at him and grinned, knowing i was right. He was blushing redder than a tomato.
My eyes fell back to Kibum, and of course, I knew I was blushing a bit as well, but not as bad as Taemin.
"Jongie~~ come look~ I've never sen Taeminnie this red before~~!"  Kibum yelled out of the door and I could tell Taemin wanted to just hide under the blankets.

Soon came in all of SHINee, with smiles on their faces.
"Aigoo~ Kibummie~ don't pick on Taeminnie so much~ She's his first love~~"
Minho said, half-teasing, causing the maknae to let out a groan and place his head on the bed beside me.
All I could do was pat his head gently and his hair.
Their vist lasted for a long couple pf hours, before finally, I was told that they all had to leave. Their manager wanted to see them about something.
Taemin hesitated but i reasured him i would be fine. Sure, I would miss him, but I wasn't going to die...


After they had left, I reclinded my bed back so I was laying down more and closing my eyes.
Sighing to myself, I thought about the past few months, and how I had hated Taemin so much...
I was honestly so confused as to how this all could've happened.
Part of me still felt guilt for all that the SHINee members had to deal with because of me...and as Much as Taemin and all of them, hate for me to feel like that...I don't think that feeling will ever go away.
But, now..it will just be much less...It wont bother me as much.

I guess I must have dozed off a bit, because I don't remember what happened next, until I heard a faint knock on my door.
My eyes fluttered open and i looked around, confused a bit.
I was quickly reminded though of where I was, after seeing the IVs still attached to my arms.
Then, I heard the knock again.  Sighing to myself, I pressed the button to raise my bed a little bit so I was sitting up more and then cleared my throat.
"C-come in..."

It took a few moments before I actually heard the door open. It was almost like the person hesitated...which is why I knew it wasn't Taemin.


I assumed it would be one of the SHINee members, perhaps Onew, since he was kind of the odd ball of the bunch.
But, the face I saw instead, surprised me.

Instantly the feelings of guilt I had, came rushing back as I looked into the eyes of Kai...


 

 


DUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

 

XD

OMG DID YOU MISS ME??

You guys are probably all like...

 

Well..trust me...I'm pretty much like this...

 

 

WELL I AM BACK BABY~!! NOW TIME FOR RANDOM GIF SPAM BECAUSE I LOVES YOU ALL~!!!

 

AND FINALLY....