Chapter 7

I Hate Weak People!

 

I sat on the couch with the TV turned off.

There was nothing good on so I didn’t even bother.

I don’t know what gave me the idea but for some reason I wanted to clean.

I grabbed my mp3 from Taemin’s room and turned it on. I plugged my headphones in my ears and began with Taemin’s room since I had kind of made it a mess.

I washed everyone’s sheets and blanket; however I stopped when it came to their own laundry. I did NOT need to see their boxers. Although, I’m sure I could get a lot for them if I put them for sale on eBay or something.

Taemin’s dirty boxers! Starting at $100.00!

I laughed to myself and continued cleaning.

Why the hell was I laughing? I never used to really show emotion until I was forced to move here.

I wonder…what appa is doing… did he even care that I was gone?

I sighed and changed the song, freezing when I realized what song it was.

Jojo.

It was a song I fell in love with a long time ago. I don’t even remember when. But for some reason every time I listened to it I felt a little happier. As if it had taken away the pain I received from my dad.

I never use to pay attention to each of the singers voices before but for some reason I found myself listening closely to try to determine which part was sung by which member.

And to my surprise, without hesitation I was able to pick out Taemin’s voice.

However now, when I listen to it his voice sound more familiar. More friendly whereas before he was just some random singer in a random band who happened to make a song I really like.

I jumped at the sound of their home phone ringing but then quickly ran to answer it.

Wait… should I?

I looked at the caller ID and saw the name ‘Taemin’ and decided to answer it.

I waited and let the other speak first, just in case.

“Hello? Mi Young?” Taemin’s voice questioned.

God, why did he have to be the one who called? Right as I was thinking about him too.

“Yeah, what is it?”

“Oh, umm… Key told me call you and tell you that we won’t be home until really late… he said to cook whatever you want.”

“Ok, fine with me.”

His voice sounded worried for some reason.

He didn’t hang up and I could feel the tension from over the phone.

I waited, expecting him to say something else.

“Mi Young… don’t… promise me you… promise me you won’t leave...”

I froze. Honestly I hadn’t thought about leaving. Not until now of course. But why was he saying this all of a sudden? Was he really that worried?

I wanted to give him a smart answer but instead I said something completely different.

“Don’t worry. I’m not going to leave. I have nowhere else to go anyways.”

He let out a sigh and then a nervous chuckle, “I guess you’re right... ok… thanks Mi Young. Well, sleep tight. We’ll see you tomorrow, ok?”

“Ok. Bye.”

What the hell? Why did I say it like that? I mean, yeah, it was true, I had no place to go… but what about my plan of death…?

I thought about how it would feel to leave this world, once again, but this time, I couldn’t think of it as peaceful. I couldn’t see myself doing it anymore.

Why? What the hell is wrong with me?

 

I sighed and decided to take a break from cleaning and shower.

I ended up taking a long relaxing hot bath and by the time I got out it had been around two hours. I never thought I could stay still for so long.

I made myself a small snack and decided to see if there was anything good on TV.

I stopped at a strange movie and decided to watch it.

I grabbed a blanket and curled up on the couch.

I moved around to try to get comfortable but it didn’t help any.

Man, why the hell was it so uncomfortable? How could Taemin sleep on here?

And then I remembered how I found him this morning.

A feeling of guilt crept into my stomach and I felt bad for taking Taemin’s bed.

He must have a huge back ache…

My eyes widened at the thought.

“He’s performing today… and he slept like this? He must be in a lot of pain… it’s my fault too. I never even thought about it….” Now that I thought about it, I had overheard Key asking Taemin if he was ok sleeping out there.

But if I remember correctly Taemin said he was fine with it… so was he lying… or was he really not affected by how uncomfortable it was?

There’s no way he couldn’t have been affected by it though… so if he was lying then…he probably wouldn’t let me sleep out here though… I could see it now.

He would put up a fight and insist that he was fine out here.

I sighed.

Idiot. You’re the one who has to go to these insane schedules. Why are you so stubborn?

Wait… what if… I just fell asleep out here? Then he would have to go to his room! And he wouldn’t suspect anything! I’ll just watch a bunch of movies until I fall asleep so that way when he walks in he would think I just feel asleep with the TV on and ignore it! Haha! Mi Young, you have the best ideas sometimes.

 

 

The rest of the day passed by super fast and before I knew it I was laying on the couch, watching ridiculous movies on the movie channel.

The house was spotless and ever bed had been made. Every dish was washed and the carpets were even vacuumed.

I don’t even know why I worked so hard.

 

I was too tired to even care about the couch being uncomfortable and I soon found myself drifting off to dream land.

 

 

Taemin’s POV

We finally finished around midnight and had to make our way back to the dorm. I felt bad that we left Mi Young alone and I really hoped she hadn’t done anything… she promised she wound’t leave but that doesn’t mean she promised she wouldn’t do anything else.

I couldn’t even think about it.

I was exhausted and all I wanted to do was lay down, but then I remembered I had the couch.

I really didn’t mind sleeping there though. it was painful, yes, but honestly it was better than her sleeping there.

My back ached all thoughout the day and Key ket asking me if I was ok. I had to shape up and not worry them.

 

Finally the dorm was in sight and I turned around to my Hyungs in the back who had all fallen asleep.

Key was on my right and he looked back and sighed.

“Wake up guys, we’re home.” He said as we pulled in to the parking lot.

Jonghyun woke up jumping at the sudden stop of movement and looked confused, but after a while he finally realized what was going on and got the other two up.

We thanked the driver and our manager apologized one last time before driving away.

We walked up to our dorm in silence since everyone was too tired to talk.

When we got in the lights were off and I could smell something… fresh? I could tell Key had the same thoughts as me since he went to investigate the kitchen.

Minho, Jonghyun and Onew went straight to their rooms without saying anything.

Key the light and we both had wide eyes as we saw how clean it was.

It had never been this clean. Key had always tried his best to keep it clean but it was hard with our schedules.

He looked at me.

“You don’t think… Mi Young did this… do you…?” He asked.

I shrugged, not knowing.

But we soon found our answer when we headed into the living room where we found the TV still on, playing some random movie, and Mi Young passed out on the couch.

 

“She had to have done it. Taemin, you marry that girl right now.”

I had to hold myself back from letting out a shocked yell.

“W-what? Yah! You’re crazy!” I whispered as he walked away to his room.

I walked up to the couch and looked at her.

I can’t let her sleep here… how did she even fall asleep?

 

Key came back out holding a folded pair of pajamas and a smiled on his face, “I’m seriously in love with her right now. She even washed our bed sheets. Taemin, I think I’m going to propose to her.”

I shook my head and then Minho came out of the bathroom.

“Y-yah… are we in the right house…?” we both stared at him confused and since he was so tired he decided to show us what he meant.

He dragged us to the bathroom where we stood in amazement.

It was sparkling. Not the normal ‘clean’. It was literally shinning.

I looked over at Key, who looked like he had tears in his eyes and then back at Minho who just yawned.

 

“Y-yah! What the hell?! Guys, something’s wrong…” we heard Jonghyun yell as he came to us.

We looked at him, extremely confused.

“What?” he dragged us to his bedroom where we all stood frozen with wide eyes, even Minho, with how tired he was.

Jonghyun’s room was always the messiest. He always had some kind of paper with ‘crap’ lyrics he had written on them thrown around the room, along with thousands of empty cups that Key had always scolded him about.

But now, his room was organized. His books and notebooks were all on his bookshelf that he never really used. His guitar stood up straight on the stand instead of against the wall. It even looked polished. His floor was vacuumed and the cups were all gone. His bed was made nicely and his desk was even clutter free.

“She’s… she’s an angel. A saint. And I’m marrying her.” Key said finally and walked out.

“She did all this?” Jonghyun had the biggest puppy eyes right now and he looked so happy.

“Minho, did you see your room yet?” we heard Key call.

Minho looked up.

I’m taking that as a no.

I followed him out to his room where, once again, the same was done. He has the biggest grin on his face.

“It’s defiantly official. I’m marrying her.” Key stated once again.

“Nope, sorry Key but she’s mine.” Jonghyun said walking into Minho’s room.

“I don’t think you guys will beat me.” Minho said and all of us turned to him in shock. He never really joked about that kind of stuff.

“Nope, she said she loved my cooking so I think I’ll win.” Key finally said.

“Stop fighting over her guys. No one is marrying her.” I stated, a little too strongly though.

“Ohh, Minnie is mad at us. But it’s ok, since he doesn’t have a chance against us. She still seems to hate him.” Jonghyun joked.

“Taemin… what about your room?” Key suddenly asked after Jonghyun said that.

My eyes widened.

… she still did hate me… not that I care if she cleaned my room… but still… she could have shredded things and destroyed things and…

Before I could think about anything else I darted out of Minho’s room and straight to my room.

I wasn’t quite sure I was ready for the mess but when I opened my door I was shocked. It wasn’t a mess at all. It was spotless just like the others. But for some reason… there was a different feeling to it. It seemed different than the way the other’s rooms were cleaned. I couldn’t put my finger on it though.

“Wow, it seems even nicer in here. You can tell she put a lot of effort in this room.” I could hear Key say as the three walked into my room.

“I’m almost jealous.” Key said.

“I thought she hated you.” Jonghyun said.

I didn’t pay attention to them because I had caught sight of something on my bed. As I approached it I realized it was a small paper with a handwritten note on it.

I picked it up and read it carefully.

“Yah, I’m tired of sleeping in your bed. It smells bad. Why should I sleep in your bed if I hate you as much as I do? So you sleep in here. I’m sleeping out on the couch. Deal with it.

Mi Young”

I re-read it carefully and sighed.

I could tell what she was trying to do, but unfortunately, I couldn’t let her.

“What’s that?” Minho asked trying to get a glimpse of the letter. I quickly stuffed it in my pocket, “Nothing Hyung. Let’s go to bed. It’s late so I’ll see you guys tomorrow.”

They all eyed me suspiciously but I kept smiling until they finally left.

I went out to the living room and turned off the TV. Next I carefully pulled off her blanket and tried to get the best angle.

Finally I bent down and reached under her, carefully lifting her up bridal style.

And everyone thinks I don’t have muscle.

I scoffed and then carried her to my room trying not to wake her. She stirred a little in her sleep but never woke up.

Finally I gently lay her down on my bed and pulled the covers over her.

I couldn’t take my eyes off her and so I found myself staring like a creeper. I didn’t care though, because I knew I wasn’t a creeper. I gently brushed some hair out of her face and sighed.

Finally I let a small smile form on my face, “Sorry Mi Young… but you still have injuries. I can’t let you sleep on the couch so stay in here until they’re healed... and… thank you…for caring. I know you say you hate me…but I really hope you don’t… I could never hate you… and so I hope you find it inside you to forgive me one of these days…” I whispered and then stood up to leave.

 


 

I know, you're saying, wow, how did she upload so fast???!!! 



Keke, I seriously wrote then next 3 or 4 chapters when I didn't have my internet so they're all typed up and all i do is copy and paste baby~

I'm A profesional~