Chapter whatever~

I Hate Weak People!

 

Taemin’s POV

Why the hell was he here? Why did he take her? The money isn’t due until next week… he better not do anything to her…

Finally when the bell rang I was the first out.

I hoped she waited for me in the parking lot after talking to him or something.

When I couldn’t find her I started to panic.

This can’t be happening!

 

My phone rang and I answered quickly.

“H-Hyung?!”

“Taemin? Taemin calm down! What’s wrong?”

I explained to Key what happened and he said he would come pick me up.

I waited impatiently when I saw Jin Young approach me.

“Yah! You moron. You should’ve never talked back to me!”

I glared at him and I heard Key’s voice calling me from behind.

“Yah! I am not in the mood for your right now Jin Young. Go get a ing life and stop harassing me. oh and also if you even DARE talk about Mi Young in a bad way again, your face will be so messed up no one will recognize you. Got that?!” Jin Young backed up speechless again.

 

I turned around and headed to Key who was standing there with a shocked face.

I didn’t care. I was pissed. I couldn’t control myself and I really didn’t care.

“Key, let’s go.” We headed to the van and then headed directly to the dorm.

I informed my Hyungs of what happened.

I was so worried. I couldn’t hide it and I knew I was making my Hyungs worry not only about her but about me too.

“Maybe she’ll be back tomorrow. We should just wait until tomorrow… I can’t really think of anything else. If she doesn’t show up in the next few days then we should talk to the school and tell them what is going on and call the cops.” Onew said and I knew he was right.

 

Even though I knew I needed to sleep I couldn’t. I was so worried.

He better not touch her. I will mess a er up.

 

 

 

The next day I left extremely early. I didn’t eat breakfast I just left.

 

I waited for her at the front gates. No one was there so I hoped that when---if she came I would be able to see her.

 

I frowned when the school bell rang and she hadn’t shown up.

 

In class I waited and hoped she would show up but she didn’t.

I even waited late after school.

I didn’t know where her house was otherwise I would have gone.

 

I finally had to walk back home.

Tomorrow.

My Hyungs looked at me with hope in their eyes when I got home but were disappointed when I showed none and just walked to the bathroom.

 

I really hope she is there tomorrow… I hope nothing happened…

 

 

 

I couldn’t sleep at all, again. I was so worried. My mind went through all the possibilities of what could have happened and each one, I didn’t like.

 

I took a quick shower and headed out even earlier than I had yesterday.

I was not in the mood to deal with Jin Young or anyone. I wanted to punch a wall I was so frustrated.

All I wanted was for her to be safe. I couldn’t bear not knowing if she was ok.

I waited and waited and waited again for her to show up at the gate but once again she didn’t and I had to head to class.

I sat in my seat and sighed. Jin Young didn’t even try to mess with me.

 

The teacher was about to start the lesson when the door opened.

I looked up immediately to see who it was and I couldn’t believe it.

There she was.

She looked so drained. She looked so tired. I wanted to run to her and hug her but I couldn’t because of the teacher.

She didn’t even look at me. She just bowed slightly to the teacher and went to a seat far away from me.

 

The teacher didn’t seem to mind her sudden seat change and just started the lesson.

I couldn’t stop looking at her.

Is she avoiding me? What happened? Why is she so dead looking? What’s going one?

I was so confused. She didn’t even look back at me.

 

Finally when lunch came I was the first to stand up. I half-sprinted over to her but she had got to the door and headed out.

I followed behind and was determined to talk to her.

“Mi Young!” I called after her but she didn’t turn around. She just kept walking.

“Mi Young!” I tried again. This time she stopped.

People were starting to give us looks but I didn’t give a .

 

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the roof.

She didn’t struggle at all but when we got to the roof I let her hand go and stared at her with many questions in my eyes.

When she didn’t speak I did.

“What happened? Why are you suddenly avoiding me? What did he do?”

She didn’t make eye contact and kept her best poker face on but I was sure I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes for a quick second.

 

“I’m done Taemin.”

“What?”

“I’m done with messing around with you. To be honest, I got bored a long time ago.”

What the hell is she talking about?

“Just forget this ever happened. I’ve always hated you and I don’t think I will ever not hate you. I’m glad I don’t have to act when I’m around you… now if you’ll excuse me, I am going to make up a test I missed yesterday. Tell Soo Hyun I’m quitting and tell your Hyungs thanks for playing in my little ‘game’ but they’ve also  bored me. And don’t talk t me anymore. In truth this was my plan the whole time. i just had to survive the break with you and once school started up again I would leave, just like that. And so now, here I am, leaving. ed up, aren’t I?”

I was so shocked I couldn’t say anything. Was she serious? NO! This is all a lie! It has to be!

She walked passed me and all I could do was stand there with tears threatening to betray me.

 

 

 

At the end of the day I dragged myself to meet my Hyungs without speaking.

Jin Young looked like he was about to come yell at me or something but instead decided against it.

I forced myself into the van and hung my head in thought.

I didn’t even hear my Hyungs speaking to me until I felt Jonghyun shaking me.

“Dude, Taemin! It’s her!” he yelled and pointed out of the window.

I looked in the direction and saw here flash a glance at the van and then quickly look away.

“Come on! We have to go get her!” Key and Jonghyun were about to open the door when I stopped them.

“No. Leave her alone.”

“What?” Jonghyun looked at me, confused.

“Taemin what are you saying?” Key asked.

“I said leave her alone! She doesn’t want to come back so just let her go!” with that I took out my headphones and my iPod.

 I put it on shuffle and the first song was by BoA. I wanted to change it but I couldn’t so instead I just left it alone and watched the blurry images pass by as we drove.

 

 

 

 

 

 

OOOHHHHH SO MUCH DRAMA!!! XD 

I know I haven't updated as much as I want to and I'm sorry.... I feel like this story may be coming to an end here soon.... which . XD I hope you liked this chapter!!!!!

 

 

Oh! and Bad Taemin came out in this Chapter too! it made me so happy to write the parts where he tells off Jin Young!!!

He was all: shut the up!

XD also... what do you think of Mi Youngs.... excuse? or lie... or whatever the it is? XD  tell me your opinions!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to hear them cuz........

I'M SO CURIOUS, YEAH!!!!

I know! You all probably like:

Really? You just had to do that again? Yeah... OK whatever, next chapter please.

 

 

 

XD

X3 sorry I just love spamming

 

ANYWAYS! NO SILENT READERS! PLEADE COMMENT AND TELL ME IF I'M TERRIBLE OR IF YOU LIKE IT!