Chapter I don't give a damn

I Hate Weak People!

 

After our meal he told me I should get some rest and that he would be there next to me the whole time, but a huge part of me didn’t want to go to sleep.

It had been so long since I had Taemin’s warm presence so close to me. So long since I’ve looked into his eyes. I didn’t want to go to sleep. I knew I was being selfish, but I couldn’t help it. I wanted him to hold me like that time when he walked into his bedroom and curled up in the bed next to me. I want to feel his arms around my waist.

I looked at him and he understood exactly what I was thinking.

He stood up slowly, not putting a lot of weight on his injured ankle, and smiled.

“You don’t think they would mind do you?” he moved his eyes toward the door and then back at the bed.

Hell if I cared what the doctors would say. I shook my head and slowly moved over, trying to avoid ripping out my IVs on my left arm.

The bed was slightly big and it defiantly wasn’t made for two people, but it works when you’ve got two obnoxiously skinny people, and I was really happy that Taemin wasn’t as built as some of his Hyungs.

 

He smiled and sat down carefully, then moved his legs onto the bed, being careful of his foot.

Once he was properly laying down he covered himself with some of the blankets and smiled at me.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and I moved the best I could so his chest would be against his back.

 

“I missed you...” he whispered in my ear and I felt like crying all over again. And that’s what I did.

Tears streamed down my cheeks and I silently sobbed.

He just held onto me soothingly nuzzling his chin into my neck.

 

 

 

 

 

“E-excuse me… hey. Lovebirds. Lovebirds wake up.”

I let out a groan and slowly fluttered my eyes open to have bright light shine in my eyes.

I squinted and felt Taemin’s arms still wrapped around me and his face digging into my back.

The light was still blinding me and I didn’t want to move, but then I heard that annoying voice again.

I was about to yell and cuss at the annoying person who dares interrupt my peaceful sleep but then I took in what they were actually saying.

Lovebirds.

Immediately my eyes shot open and fell upon four familiar faces who were looking down at me—us, with wide smiles.

I felt my face heat up and then I felt Taemin moving around.

Looks like he woke up.

I mentally shot the other members in the face for waking us up but then I realized two female nurses staring at us from the doorway. Both looked very jealous and very shocked.

I felt Taemin sit up in the bed and I looked over at him.

He was looking around the room with a red face and then he finally turned to me and quickly got up off the bed.

Which was a bad idea because of his foot.

He winced in pain but then quickly covered it up when he saw my worried face.

He mumbled a sorry and the others laughed like hyenas.

The two nurses approached me, “sorry… we have a few tests we have to complete…”

I nodded and they went to the machines surrounding me.

“Are you in any pain?” one asked.

“No.”

She nodded and smiled at me while the other one finished checking the IVs and machines.

 

Finally they started to wheel me out of the room on a wheel chair.

The others were told to stay there and that I would be back soon.

I really didn’t want to leave without Taemin but he smiled reassuringly and so I went.

 

 

Taemin’s POV

I heard faint sounds of laughter but I tried to ignore it by hiding my face with Mi Young’s back. I didn’t want to wake up.

I liked laying here with Mi Young. Even if my foot was in a little pain I didn’t care.

I had missed her so much. I seriously don’t know if I could’ve gone on, knowing that she was in danger every day, just because of me.

I squeezed her waist tighter and tried to ignore the noises from around us but I knew that when she started to move around I would have to get up too.

To no surprise, it was none other than my room and band mates.

They were surrounding us and laughing, calling us lovebirds and such.

 

I quickly got off the bed, forgetting about my foot until it hit the ground and a wince of pain shot through my body. I looked over at Mi Young, who had a worried expression on her face and smiled.

 

 

After they wheeled her out I let out a sigh and felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Good job man, already getting in bed with her.” Jonghyun teased.

“Yah! Would you quit it?”

He backed away, “Ok, ok. I’m sorry.” Chuckled lightly and I felt Onew rest his hand on my other shoulder.

“So, you like her, right?”

It was such a stupid question. Of course I liked her. They already know that. I already knew that.

I liked her and…I’m pretty positive she liked me back.

I smiled to myself at my last thought before also getting taken away for a few more x-rays.

 

 

 

Mi Young’s POV:

About a week passed by and I was still stuck in the hospital. My wounds were slowly healing and I wasn’t really allowed to get up and walk around. I didn’t mind though because Taemin was often in my room distracting me.

He had requested for his room and my room to be closer together and he often came in and spent the whole day in my room.

Sometimes the others of SHINee would come in too and we would all hang out laugh-that’s right, I said laugh. My emotions had been all over the place recently. Sometimes I would start crying randomly or sometimes I would feel bursts of happiness. It was like I was PMSing every day. Either that or I was pregnant, which was highly unlikely seeing as how I hadn’t done that…in a while…and every time I did, they were forced to wear a .

I thought about it and still thought it might be a good idea to check just in case.

I honestly think it was just because I was overly happy that Taemin was never really badly hurt and that I was finally free… that and…every time any of them came in to see me, I always felt…loved. It made me feel overjoyed…and sometimes I would cry because of it.

God, look at me, I’ve turned into a softy. A baby. Something I never wanted to become.

 

 

But for some reason….

I’m ok with that.

 

 

This is exactly how I feel right now~~~

 

 

Ok, so no. I'm not done with this story~~ kekeke I hope you all are liking it. Haha~~~~ I've got all my ideas back so I'll hopfully be writting more~~~

 

P.S. these gifs are totally random and have no revelence at all to anything. I got lazy and really tired and I have a head ache but I didn't want to leave my beautiful subscribers withought something at the end~~ X3 forgive me.

XD 

 

 

 

Oh, so please comment!! And also...What would you guys say if I added in an Exo member who may or may not know Mi Young? Just to keep it going a little longer? Give me your opinion..... I Love You All!!!!!!

 

 

Please Please Please COMMENT~~ It makes my life so much happier. Don't ask why XD It just does~~ 

I luv you all~~ good night~~