Chapter 8

I Hate Weak People!

 

Mi Young’s POV

I woke up to the smell of freshly washed blankest and sheets. It felt nice. It was a feeling I wasn’t very used to seeing as how when I living with my dad everything smelt bad even after being washed several times.

I smiled but then I realized where I was.

My eyes shot open and I sat straight up.

Oh he did not.

I scowled.

Dammit Taemin… I told you to sleep in here. Why did you move me?!

“Ugh. I can’t believe him.”

I got out of the bed and stretched my arms up angrily and then stormed out of the room.

I looked over at the couch and saw him with his feet sticking off the side and his body twisted up.

Idiot. I was trying to be nice.

 

“Mi Young! You’re awake~” I heard Key sing from the kitchen.

I walked over there wondering why he was so happy this morning.

“G’ morning to you too.” I say.

“Mi Young… I just have to say… you are the best person in the entire world and I love you so much!” he grabbed me in a huge hug.

“Yah! No fair! Just because you woke up first doesn’t mean you win! I love her too!” I heard Jonghyun yell and felt my body being pulled away from Key and to Jonghyun.

“Mi Young, don’t listen to him, ok? I love you more than he does!” Jonghyun stuck his tongue out at Key.

“Yah! You pabo! What makes you think she loves you?” Key shot back and pulled me back from Jonghyun.

“You love me more right?” he asked.

“Um… ehh… what?” I was so confused. Why were they being like this?

“Yah! Don’t pressure her! You’re scaring her.” Minho said calmly, giving me a smile.

Suddenly we heard a scream from the other side of the dorm.

It was Onew.

We all ran to his room quickly to see what was wrong.

When we arrived he was sitting in his bed curled up and pointing to his room.

He didn’t look upset, just confused.

“Yah… is this my room?” he asked suddenly making Key and the others break out laughing.

“Yah, did you seriously not notice last night?” Minho asked.

Onew’s face was as red as a tomato now and he tried to hide it, “I… I was really tired… I just… passed out.”

He paused but then looked back up, “Wait… how did this happen…? Who did it?” he asked seriously but sincerely.

I couldn’t help but start laughing.

So that’s what they’re all excited about. How cute.

“Who else?” Key said hugging me.

Onew’s eyes lit up and he jumped out of bed.

“You? Really?!” he had the biggest grin on his face and he pushed Key away and grabbed me in a hug.

“Neh, I did. Calm down.”

 

“You’re the best! Will you marry me?” Onew asked.

My face turned bright red and the other three started to yell at him, “Yah! We get first priorities since we actually noticed last night!” Jonghyun yelled.

“Yah! I’m the leader though!” he yelled, releasing me.

“So? We had this battle last night, but you weren’t there.” Key said.

 

“Ok, ok, stop arguing. I’m not marrying any of you.” I said, causing them to all look over at me.

“Fine, but you are my new daughter. Call me Umma.” Key said.

“If I can’t marry you… then I guess I’m your new father. Call me appa!” Jonghyun demanded.

New… appa…? Funny how that worked.

I tried not to let the sadness reach my face and put on a forced smile.

“Come on, let’s go eat.” Minho said and Onew and Jonghyun followed him towards the kitchen.

Key and I were alone in the hall but it wasn’t awkward.

“Hey… what was that note you put on Taemin’s bed…?” he asked. I could tell it wasn’t out of jealousy though. He hadn’t been really serious about wanting to marry me.

I sighed as we walked slowly towards the living room to go to the kitchen.

“You told Taemin to sleep in his room didn’t you?” his guess was spot on and my cheeks got warm.

“That idiot. I didn’t want to sleep in his bed. Why the hell is he so stupid?” I wasn’t really wanting an answer but he answered anyways.

“Taemin is like that. He really cares for you and is worried. H knows you still have bruises so he didn’t want you to have to sleep on that uncomfortable couch. He did it because he wanted to. Trust me. I watched him last night when he moved you and I could tell exactly what he was thinking.” he gave me a wink and then grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen without letting me say anything more.

 

When we got to the kitchen Taemin was sitting in a chair while the others were dancing around the kitchen grabbing out supplies to cook.

Taemin looked still half asleep and I felt bad for him.

But I remembered Key’s words.

Stupid. Why is he so stupid?

 

He looked up at me and immediately put on a smile.

“Good morning.”

I nodded and looked away.

Secretly I kept glancing over at him from the corner of me eye.

He looked so drained.

 

No One’s POV

Finally they all settled on eggs and toast for breakfast and while they ate Key noticed Mi Young’s constant glances she kept giving Taemin.

Cute.  He thought.

He cleared his throat to speak,

“Ok, so now that we only have two days left in our small break from schedules that our manager so kindly gave us after that mishap last night, I think that today should serve as a resting day. Since I am the least drained, Mi Young and I will go grocery shopping later on while you all stay here and take naps and showers and relax. Tomorrow will be our shopping day with Mi Young.”

Everyone looked up at him.

“Yah! You can’t hog her!” Jonghyun yelled.

“I’m not. I’m being completely serious. I need to go grocery shopping and I’ll need the help. You guys worked really hard last night, not saying I didn’t, but someone needs to go. And I’m the only one who knows how to shop for food. Tomorrow we will all go together ok? This trip isn’t about Mi Young being there it’s about us needing food.” He looked at Mi Young, who had stopped eating and was looking at Key, confused now.

“Is that ok with you?” he smiled at her but his eyes were pointing at Taemin.

She guessed what he was trying to tell her, that when they left Taemin would go to his bed and nap for a bit and so she nodded.

“It sounds fine to me.”

He grinned.

“Hyung… I think… since it’s our free day, I’m going to go to the studio and—“Key gave him a death glare.

“And what? Hurt your back even more? I don’t think so.  You’ll go straight to your room and sleep on your bed. if you think you need more practice then practice in your dreams. You work way too hard on dancing Lee Taemin, and we aren’t even learning a new dance yet. You already know all our other dances perfectly so there is absolutely no reason for you to overwork yourself. Especially after a long schedule. You will hurt your body if you push yourself further.”

Key raised an eyebrow at Taemin, seeing if he would even dare speak against his Umma but he didn’t. he stayed silent and nodded.

“That goes for you too!” he glared at Minho and the others.

“I know you stayed up later than a lot of us talking to Jessica last night,” he glared at Jonghyun.

Damn… no wonder they call him Umma. He seriously is like a mother.

Mi Young thought.

“S-she called me first… I couldn’t just hang up...” Jonghyun defended himself.

“You always say that. And I don’t care. You still are all going to sleep and rest up today. Ok?” he eyed them.

Minho and Jonghyun nodded and Onew just looked like he was about to pass out on his plate.

“Good. Ok Mi Young, let’s get ready.” He smiled at her and stood up.

 

 

Soon Mi Young and Key were heading out of the house.

Onew had already passed out, Jonghyun was in his room talking to Jessica again and Minho was watching TV. Taemin went to his room and tried to fall asleep.

 

“Did I scare you?” Key asked suddenly.

“Huh? Oh… a little. I didn’t know you had that kind of personality.” He let out an amused chuckle.

“I just care a lot for them. They’re my family.” Key led her to a car and told her to get in.

“Ok, we have two stops.” He stated as he started the car.

“Two? I thought we were just getting groceries.” She asked.

“Just trust me ok?”

He the radio and started driving somewhere.

When he parked the car Mi Young looked around outside and realized they were at a mall.

“Why are we here?”

He smiled and got out of the car, running to her side and opening her door.

He pulled out a hat and sun glasses and quickly put them on.

“Come on.” He pulled her into the mall and led her to a department store on the first floor.

He led her straight to the bedding isle and smiled.

“wha-?”

“You’re worried about him right?” she looked up at him confused.

“I don’t have enough money to get a new couch right now or a new bed but at least we can get some new comforters to make him a bed in the living room instead of the couch.”

She finally understood now but stubbornly said “It’s not that I’m worried. I just…seriously don’t like his bed.”

He rolled his eyes behind his shades and grabbed her hand, pulling her deep into the bedding section.

“And plus, we all need new pillows too. Our manager normally gives me the money to buy the furniture and stuff since he trusts me with that so we can just say it was my idea.” He reassured her as the grabbed a huge comforter and a new bed set.

Just as they were heading to the pillow section though, Mi Young spotted something.

She stopped and looked at it.

It was a fold up bed with a metal frame. It looked perfect. She quickly called Key over with excitement in her voice. She didn’t understand why she was so excited but she didn’t care.

Key looked at the price and smiled.

“Let’s put the comforter back and get this. It’s on sale too. We’ll keep the blanket and get pillows for everyone too. Good eye Mi Young.” He commented.

She smiled and helped him lift it.

 

After they went grocery shopping they headed back to the dorm.

They took the food up first then went back down for the pillows and bed.

Mi Young didn’t understand why she was so happy.

Key asked Minho where Taemin was and he told him he was still in his room.  Jonghyun was also in his room, probably still talking to Jessica.

“Should we set it up then?” Key asked Mi Young. Minho raised an eyebrow curiously.

Mi Young nodded.

And they both worked together to drag the bed from the car to the house. Minho waited at the door and grinned when he saw what it was.

They pushed it into the living room and opened the box.

 

“Maybe… I should sleep on it. That way he could have his room back.” She thought out loud.

“Oh?” Key smirked.

She blushed slightly, “Y-yeah, his room is seriously annoying Me.” she tried to collect herself making Key chuckle.

Minho did most of the work seeing as how the other two didn’t really understand the instructions.

When it was almost done Key told Mi Young to go deliver a pillow to every room.

First was Jonghyun’s room.

She knocked once and heard him yell “come in.” so she did.

She walked in and saw he wasn’t on his phone but instead he was at his desk, writing something in a notebook.

He looked up and smiled. But she could tell something was up.

“Yes?” he asked.

 

 

 

 

Is it ok to keep posting ... or is it all to much.....? I feel like it's alot to read .... I'm sorry.... I'm just so excited....

Go ahead and hit me if you want.... tyou can yell and tell me i've posted too much to handle....

<------------------------Just like that.