Chapter 15

I Hate Weak People!

 

We were both silent for a minute and then finally I grabbed the other towel and started patting his hair, which surprised both of us but you weren’t about to stop after he had just done yours.

Neither of us spoke for a long while until finally I grew the courage to start.

You can do this. You just need to let it all out…

“I mentioned before that my mom died... right…?” I asked suddenly.

He was silent but nodded.

“....She had a serious heart condition and was constantly in the hospital…” I continued.

“I-I’m so sorry…”

I  shook your head, with tears starting to fill my eyes. I continued drying his hair though since it gave me something to do.

“Appa was really hurt by this. he loved her so much… but when she started to show recovery signs they said she would be allowed to leave the hospital… so on my 7th birthday she was able to be at home… she planned a huge birthday party for me… I was extremely excited and I couldn’t stop jumping around and dancing. I was having so much fun helping her set up…” I took a deep breath and avoided his eyes and continued.

“But while I was jumping around and being an idiot I had knocked into a shelf by the table, causing one of our nice China pots to fall… I probably would’ve died… but instead she covered me and got hit instead… every since that day… my life started getting worse… my appa blamed me… I blamed me…” more tears escaped my eyes and I was crying all over again. My hands fell and I had stopped drying his hair.

The next thing I knew, I was being pulled into his chest and he held me very tightly.

“Mi Young…”

I continued.

“Every since then he started beating me. His nice side went away and even when he wasn’t drunk he beat me…. he told me that because I had taken away his happiness he was going to take mine away. He told me to not talk to anyone. I wasn’t allowed to have friends. But all my old friends kept trying to talk to me. Eventually they all left though since I refused to talk. I was scared of him. I didn’t want him to find out…”

 

Taemin’s POV

As she told me more and more I held her tightly. I was almost in tears myself. She’s had it so much worse than I thought. I can’t believe what this man has done to her.

I rubbed her back and let her cry onto my chest.

I didn’t care how long it took her to cry and let it all out. I just wanted her to be able to let it out.

Finally though, I had to ask her.

“Mi Young… you said you ran into him today…”

She nodded into my chest.

“What did he do?”

She was silent for a minute but then looked up.

I could tell she was even more scared than before.

“I can’t…”

“Mi Young. Listen to me. Whatever it is, you have to. Please.” I begged.

“B-but…” she tried to look away but I gently grabbed her chin and pulled it back to face me.

“Mi Young…”

“…He… he pulled me into an ally on my way back from the market… he hit me a couple times… and then said that I was lucky he hadn’t called the cops on me for running away…” she avoided eye contact and I knew there was more.

“And then what…?”

“H-he… he said he would give me two options…”

“Options?”

She nodded.

“What were they?”

“He…he knows who you are… he knows you guys are famous and that I’m living with you... he told me that either I go back home tomorrow or I pay him $2000 for my freedom… and if I don’t…” her voice started to crack.

“If you don’t what…?”

“He said if I don’t do one of those two then he’ll… tell people that… I’m living with you guys and that… we’re… doing… things…”

,y eyes widened at this. Not only would that cause SHINee and SM Entertainment a lot of problems… but she would go through hell… it would be worse than when Jonghyun had that girlfriend and all his fans sent her hate mail and .

I was sobbing again at this and I just held her close to me.

No way was I going to let her go back to that… but how the hell are we going to get $2000?

 

“I don’t want to go back… but I don’t know how to get money… going back seems to be the only option… I don’t want to get you guys in trouble… I know how bad that would be for your band… i can’t let that happen…” she mumbled.

“Mi Young, you aren’t going back. You can scratch that idea off your list right now.”

“I’ll get a job… I’ll get 2 jobs... I just never want to go back…”

“Mi Young, you won’t go back I promise.”

I held her like that for a while and she just sat the sobbing until finally she had fallen asleep.

There is no way I’m letting her go back… I have to get help from my Hyungs...”

I slowly drifted to sleep, leaning against the glass mirror, as I kept thinking of plans and ideas to help her.

 

 

 

 

I know right?

XD is it good? Do you likes it? am I updating too fast? Should I slow down?

(me waiting for comments... patiently....)

 

Taemin! Distract me!

 

ahah ok ok~ thank you Taemin~