Chapter 16

I Hate Weak People!

 

“emin-ah?”

“Taemin-ah? Wakey wakey~” I heard a familiar voice say as I slowly opened my eyes.

I felt something in my arms, leaning against my chest and when my eyes fully opened I found a sleeping Mi Young in my arms.

Oh, that’s right…

I looked up to see Soo Hyun, the owner of the studio looking down at me.

She looked worried.

“What time is it…?” I whispered.

“9 AM… are you ok? Why are you here?”

“9? Ok… I’m fine… we had a little problem last night though and since the storm was so bad this was the only place I could find to get to. I’m sorry…”

She sighed and smiled, “No worries. I thought maybe you were hiding away or something…” she chuckled.

“Who is this beautiful girl?” she asked.

I smiled down at Mi Young.

“Her name is Mi Young… she’s a close friend…” she rolled her eyes and I blushed a little.

 

Mi Young started to open her eyes and immediately jumped up when she saw she was laying on me.

“A-ah… Sorry…”

I smiled, “No problem.”
“Honey, why don’t we get you some better cloths? Those don’t seem to fit too well.” Soo Hyun told Mi Young.

“I’m Soo Hyun by the way. I own this studio.”

“A-ah! I’m so sorry we didn’t really ask to be in here…” she said nervously.

For some reason it was if Mi Young had changed a little. She was showing a lot more emotion in just 10 minutes than I ever really saw her show.

Maybe letting all of it pour out yesterday helped her to show her real side.

My brows furrowed when I thought about that man. The man who had made Mi Young that way. There was no way he was going to win.

“Taemin...” I heard Mi Young say and looked up noticing Soo Hyun had left.

I smiled at her and stood up.

“Yeah…?”

She looked at the floor, “…T-thank you…”

It was so sincere. It made me feel so happy hearing her say it like that.

“And… also… I’m really sorry about… yelling at you yesterday… I should’ve just listened and took you advice.”

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll always be there for you; I want to help you no matter what. It’s alright and I forgive you… as long as you forgive me…”

She quickly shook her head, “And I promise… I’m going to get a job. I don’t want you guys to have to help me with that. That part I’ll do on my own.”

I smiled.

“Wait, did I hear you needed a job?” Soo Hyun walked back in with some girl clothing.

We both looked at her.

“It just so happens, that teen I hired to come clean this place every other day had to quit because they graduated. I can tell you’re important to Taemin, so the jobs yours if you’re willing to do it.”

I watched Mi Young’s eyes grow as she quickly nodded.

“Yes! I’ll do anything! I will defiantly work hard!”

Soo Hyun smiled at her and then looked at me, “I can tell you’re a good kid since you’re hanging out with this one.” She told Mi Young and handed her some cloths.

“Thank you, thank you, and thank you!” Mi Young said happily.

“Why don’t you come over to my place and I’ll cook you some breakfast?”

Mi Young looked at me and questioned with her eyes.

I smiled and nodded, “Just let me call Onew Hyung first, could I borrow your phone Song Sam Nim?”

She nodded and took her cell out and handed it to me.

 

“Onew, hey it’s Taemin. We don’t have a schedule today right? Ok. Yeah I found her… we got trapped in the rain and I ended up taking her to that studio. One of my old friends is helping us so we’ll be back later and I’ll explain everything.”

 

 

After we got to Soo Hyun’s house Soo Hyun told Mi Young to take a shower and that she would make breakfast.

While she was cooking I explained to her a little of what happened and Soo Hyun said she would help the best she could.

 

 

Afterwards Soo Hyun drove us back to the dorm and Mi Young seemed to be in a good mood as Soo Hyun played Super Junior H Pajama Party and they sung along.

Mi Young seemed to be so much happier and I was glad.

I knew this month was going to be rough for her so I’m happy she could at least be happy now.

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow for work, ok?” Soo Hyun asked and Mi Young nodded.

We said good bye and Soo Hyun drove away.

Before we headed inside I stopped her.

“Are you going to be able to tell them… or should I...?”

She thought for a moment and then spoke, “I think I’ll tell them. It is my issue. But first I need to apologize.” She smiled and took my hand and then pulled me to the door.

 

 

Mi Young’s POV

After telling everything to Taemin last night I feel so much better. I feel like a weight has lifted from my chest and I feel like running around and jumping up and down. I can’t explain it but I liked it.

I knew that I would be able to get through this. Especially with Taemin by my side.

I walked into the dorm and spotted all of SHINee sitting with tired eyes in the living room.

“Oh my gosh. You seriously don’t know how worried I was.” Key yelled running to me and giving me a hug and then to Taemin.

“I told you Taemin called…” Onew mumbled.

“Yah! I’m still allowed to worry about my babies!”

“Guys… I’m really sorry. This was all my fault.” I looked back at Taemin and he nodded.

“I have a lot to explain…”

 

We all sat down and they listened to my entire story with sad eyes. Jonghyun cried a whole lot too and I found myself comforting him, which made him apologize a lot.

They all understood and promised to help no matter what. We all shared a group hug too.

 

“Now that she has said all of that… it’s my turn.” Taemin said. I looked at him, confused.

“I’m sorry Hyungs… I lied to you about my school life. It’s not as bad as Mi Young’s life but still, I shouldn’t have lied and I should have asked for your help instead of keeping it inside.”

Key was the first to hug him.

“It’s ok Taemin, we understand. It’s still very sad, and I think we may just have to make a few calls because no one should be treated like that. But we understand.”

Onew nodded and hugged him and then Jonghyun and Minho.

 

After all of that Key made lunch for us all and we all tried to relax a little.

 

 

 

I'm back~~~~

 

XD do you likes?? I know, I'm a terrible author. Mi Young's moods seem to change every day XD 

but can you imagine when Jonghyun is crying...?

Yeah.... I luvs you Kim Jonghyun~~~

 

Aigoo... then Key...

OMG YOU HAVE ALL HEARD THIS RIGHT???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oatPnfHEMcc

 

OMG I'M IN TEARS I LOVE KEY SO MUCH OH GOD I'M DYING

Key singing Jusad...it's just so perfect.... especially cuz he's talking about Judas as a guy....and.... omg I just can't.

 

 

omg anyways... I got new subscribers!!!!! eeekkk!!!!!!!!!!

I loves you all!

Oh and i'm getting a poster made too~~~~~~~~~ yay!