NEXT CHAPTER XD

I Hate Weak People!

 

Mi Young’s POV

 

Why Taemin… why did you have to see me like that?! Why did you have to be there?! Why dammit?!

 

I was pulled in by the manager and hit a couple times before having to go through the customers who had paid for me.

It was disgusting. I hated everything I had to do. I was disgusting. I hated doing this… but if I didn’t…

 

 

Finally it was over. I was done for the night. I put on my old sweater and my dirty, ripped shorts.

The manager grabbed me by my hair, like always, and threw my out onto the hard ground in the back alley where I had seen Taemin.

I landed on my and winced in pain.

 

“Go home. You’re dad says the only excuse for getting home late is if you’re . But I’m sure you’d enjoy that, wouldn’t you?” he smirked and shut the door.

 

Tears escaped my eyes. I couldn’t hold them back any more.

 

I wanted to curl up in a ball and die.

But instead I forced myself to get up and slowly start to wobble out of the alley.

I was stopped though, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Right away I was terrified.

I was so shaken up from the night that I jumped and immediately curled into a ball on the floor not even looking at whoever it was.

I was so scared. I didn’t want it to happen again… not tonight… I was in enough pain.

I hid my face and sobbed loudly, pleading them not to hurt me.

 

 

 

Taemin’s POV

I decided I wasn’t going home. I was going to wait for her to come out again. I was scared she wouldn’t.

I didn’t know how long it would take so I texted my Hyungs to just go to bed without me and I was going to be back late.

I probably waited for about 2 hours and was about to give up and go home when I heard the door open again.

I hid in the shadows and listened.

I could see her getting thrown out onto the floor and I heard the same man from before yell to her,

“Go home. You’re dad says the only excuse for getting home late is if you’re . But I’m sure you’d enjoy that, wouldn’t you?”

He closed the door and I could only watch as she started crying.

I waited a few minutes just in case and when she went to stand up I started to follow her.

She didn’t seem to notice me and so when we were far away enough from the door I lightly put my hand on her shoulder.

She jumped and immediately fell to the ground and curled into a ball, crying and begging.

“P-please… no more… please don’t hurt me… please… I’m begging you…. Please leave me alone… please…”

She continued crying and didn’t even look up at me.

I felt horrible.

How could someone do this to her?! She’s been through so much already! It isn’t fair!

I got down on my knees and gently pulled her into a hug.

“Shh… Mi Young it’s me… Taemin… don’t worry, I won’t hurt you I promise…”

“T-Taemin-ah…?” she looked up at me and then grabbed me in a huge hug and cried into my shoulder. Just like that night.

We stayed like that for about 10 minutes until finally she started to move around.

“I have to go… I’m sorry Taemin…” she whipped her eyes and stood up.

I got up too and started to follow her as she tried to walk away.

“Mi Young! Stop! Tell me what’s going on! Please!” I grabbed her hand and instantly regretted it once I saw her wince in pain.

“Why won’t you talk to me? You know I’m here for you. You know you can trust me.”

She was silent for a little while and then finally spoke up.

“Taemin… I can’t…”

“Yes you can. I don’t understand why you think you can’t.”

“You wouldn’t understand…”

“What wouldn’t I understand? Tell me!”

“Taemin… you should probably go… you don’t want to get recognized by anyone down here… it would be bad for you…”

She’s really concerned about that right now?! I could care less if fans saw me down here!

Wait…

“Mi Young… he told you he would put up pictures didn’t he?”

I took her silence as a yes.

“Yah! Don’t you know I don’t care?! I don’t care if the public sees me with you or whatever rumors he wants to spread! All I care about right now is you and your safety!”

“That’s… that’s not all… that isn’t all he’s threatening Taemin…”

She sounded scared and spoke really low.

“Then what?”

She didn’t answer so I walked up to her and grabbed her in a back hug.

“Mi Young… tell me… whatever it is, I can handle…”

“Not if you have two holes in your feet! Or maybe even your head!” she shot back.

My eyes got wide and she pulled away from me and faced me, tears streaming down her cheeks.

“W-what do you mean…?”

She took a deep breath.

“He somehow got a lot of money… and hired someone… I guess this guy moved into the dorms too and I’m told he sometimes stalks you… she’s a serious criminal or something… all my dad has to do is call him and right away he’s ready to shoot you… my dad said he would put holes in your legs since you’re a dancer but I wouldn’t put it passed him to just shoot you in the head. The legs are probably just warnings… he also threatened the other members too…”

What? he went that far? He’s a sick bastard and I hope he dies!

“Mi Young…”

“There isn’t anything you can do Taemin. Now that you know… you have to stay away from me… I’m probably dropping out of school soon too… just… forget about me… ok? Do it for me…don’t tell the others… just let them forget me too. Pretend you never met me… it would be better like that…”

“You can’t actually expect me to be able to forget you!”

“Taemin… you have to…” she looked so sad and so scared. “I don’t want anything to happen to you… I wouldn’t be able to live with myself… just please… don’t make it worse for me than it already is...”

I bit my lip. She was right. She’s done so much to protect us. Me.

But this isn’t right. There has to be something I can do.

“F-fine...”

She forced a smile, “Thank you…”

I grabbed her in a hug and for a minute she hugged me back but then she pulled away.

“I have to go now… thank you Taemin...” she turned and walked away.

I wanted to walk with her but I had a feeling she wouldn’t like it if I did. Instead I followed her for a little while to make sure she was safe but then made my way home when we got out of the alley.

I didn’t want to leave her alone, walking through the streets but I knew I had too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So? Silent readers~ unite and comment~~~ XD

I have more too....idk i feel like it isn't that great. i feel like I'm lacking a lot of stuff.... I'm sorry if I dissapoint~ NO pictures this time cuz my computer is running really low X(