Chapter 19

I Hate Weak People!

 

Mi Young’s POV

3 days had gone by since… that night.

It was now the first day back to school. Taemin had been working really hard but was allowed to come back early the night before to go to sleep so he would wake up for school.

 

I sighed and got changed into some skinny jeans and a white loose T-shirt.

A lot has happened since break started.... I wonder what school will be like...

 

“Come on Mi Young, you have to leave now.” I heard Key call from the living room.

I grabbed my bag and headed out of the room to meet up with Taemin.

Taemin smiled goofily causing me to giggle.

“Taemin…” Key mumbled. He was worried and that much was obvious. After hearing about Temin’s school life they were all a little hesitant to send him back but he finally convinced them he would be fine.

 

 

We arrived at school and I couldn’t help but sigh.

I felt Taemin grab my hand and pull me forward.

“Come on.”

I smiled and followed him toward the building.

As expected though, Jin Young (can’t remember what I named him) and his friends approached Taemin and I before we made it in.

He smirked as he blocked our path.

“So, the loner dumb has a girlfriend now? And who other than miss ice queen!” his friends laughed and Taemin’s grip on my hand tightened slightly.

He didn’t look up at them.

“Yah! You gonna say something, moron?”

I wanted to tell the bastard to shut the up but for some reason I couldn’t.

I knew it would look bad for him.

 

“Can you move? We need to get to class.” Taemin said and the boy’s mouths made an “O” shape.

“Excuse me?” Jin Young asked.

Finally Taemin lifted his head, “Listen, I haven’t ever done anything to you. The only thing I’ve done is try to make my dream come true and looks like it’s going pretty well for me. You, however, I’m not too sure about your future. That isn’t my problem though, so I think you should stop focusing on what I’m doing with my life and make a plan for yourself ‘cause right now it looks like you’ll end up working at Mc Donalds.”

Everyone including me was stunned at Taemin’s speech. I couldn’t believe what I had just heard.

 And the thing was, was that he didn’t say it in a nasty rude way, he used a calm voice and acted mature.

Jin Young couldn’t say anything and I felt Taemin’s grip pull me forward as we made our way passed the stunned boys and into the building.

We heard Jin Young call after us but he didn’t follow us. He probably didn’t have words to respond.

 

Taemin and I walked in silence for a little while until finally he let out a huge breath and turned around.

I could tell that he was scared to death when he had said all that but he made it.

I smiled, “Taemin… that was seriously amazing!” I didn’t notice that I had grabbed him in a hug until I felt his arms wrap around my back.

I felt awkward, but whatever.

I pulled away and he smiled.

“T-Thanks… I was seriously so scared though.” he confessed.

I giggled and lightly punched his arm, “But you did it and that’s what counts.”

He chuckled and smiled, “Yeah… it felt good too.”

“Good, let’s head to class now.”

 

 

School started and it went pretty well. Jin Young and his friends were still at a loss of what to do. they didn’t even bother throwing erasers or anything and no one else really seemed to say anything about how Taemin and my seat somehow magically got closer.

 

Just when I thought the day was going to end perfectly there was a knock on the door.

 

There were only about 20 minutes left of school and we all seemed to be having a study hall.

I didn’t bother looking up when there was a knock at the door, that is, until I heard a familiar voice.

 

 

 

“I’m here to pick up Mi Young. We have a doctor appointment.” I froze in fear when I heard his cheerful fake voice.

 

“Ok, Mi Young. You’re leaving. Don’t forget to do your homework.” The teacher called and finally I forced myself to look up at the man smiling to me from the doorway.

Why is he here…? I still have a week or so until I have to pay him… I don’t have all the money yet either…

The teacher motioned for me again and this time I forced myself to grab my things.

I glanced over at Taemin and he had the same fear-filled expression.

He begged me with his eyes to stay but I couldn’t. The school didn’t know anything about what that man does to me so they would just think I’m being rebellious.

I walked slowly towards the door, trying to hide my fear and when he put his hand on my shoulder shivers went down my spine. I sent Taemin one last glance and then was pulled out of the room.

 

I followed him in silence as I felt his grip on my shoulder tighten and start to hurt.

I followed him to his old car and looked at him with wide eyes.

 

“Get in, moron.” He growled and I didn’t fight against it.

I got in the car and waited, wishing Taemin would come save me.

 

He wants nothing to do with me, remember? Don’t worry. There’s no reason for him to keep me. I’m useless to him.

 

He got in and looked at me with an evil grin.

“I-I don’t have… all the… money right now... I will have it next week though…”

“Shut up. I’ve been doing some thinking.” my eyes widened.

“I’ve recently come into some money so it turns out I don’t need that $2000.”

“W-what?”

“You heard me. However… I have other plans. Turns out… you’re not going to leave after all.”
“What…? Why?” I whispered.

He grinned, “My friend and I have recently opened a… business together, and you’re going to work for us.”

“B-but…”

“You can’t really refuse either. You see, since I’ve got money now I was able to hire someone.”

“H-Hire?”

“Yes. I guess you could call him a hit man.”

My eyes got even wider.

A hit man…? As in someone… who kills for money…?

“Yes. And we’ve done some research on your precious boys.”

No… no. no. no.

“I suggest that if you don’t want a hole in your little boyfriend’s legs you’re going to listen to what I tell you.”

Wait… holes in his… legs…? I thought hit men kill…

“I hear he’s a dancer.” He answered my question and I felt sick.

He can’t… no… he can’t do this!

“F-Fine…”

 

GUESS WHOSE BACK?!!!

 

ahaha, yep... me. so this is a short update (in my eyes at least) 

i've been really busy and also very lazy....... but I'm still writing.....

Hopefully you'll like this chapter. 

I didn't knwo how else to word it but I hope you are all ok with my crappy writing....

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! 

 

 

XD tell me what you think so far!!!! NO SILENT READERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

 

 

SPAMMING WITH TAEMIN CUZ IT IS LEGAL IN MY WORLD AND ALSO HIS BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ROLE MODEL, MY BIAS AND THE BEST MAN IN THE WORLD!~ SARANGHAEYO! (P.S. I MOST LIKLY SPELT THAT WRONG BUT YOLO!) (NO SMACK ME NOW I SAID YOLO! BAD RAIN! *HITS MYSELF*)

 

 

LOOK AT THIS MAN! HE IS SO AMAZING!