Chapter 12

I Hate Weak People!

 

Later on that night I went to my room and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” she replied.

I walked in, “Sorry, I had to grab something.”

“I don’t mind, it’s your room anyways.” I smiled at her and went to my dresser.

 

“Taemin-ah…?” she asked.

“Yeah…?”

“Do… do your Hyungs know about the kids at school?”

I froze.

What was I supposed to say? If I said no… she would get mad… isn’t that why she thinks I’m weak, because I don’t stand up? but if I say yes… maybe she will trust me a little more… but it’s not right… it’s not like I want to keep it from them… it’s just…

Before I could think any longer I blurted out the lie.

“Yes, they do. But we don’t really talk about it since it’s just something I have to deal with…”

She nodded and instantly I felt terrible.

I’m lying to her…

I hate this feeling… I’m sorry Mi Young...

 

 

 

Author’s POV

About a week passes by. Both Taemin and Mi Young are still on break and Taemin has a lot of schedules so Mi Young just stays at the dorm most of the time.

 

Taemin’s POV

“Hyung, after this schedule I have something to do so I’ll meet you at the dorm, aresso?” I said, trying not to sound too suspicious.

My plan failed as I saw all their eyes on me with questioning glances.

“Fine… but be safe.” Key said.

“You’ll be back for dinner right?”

I nodded my head.

“Taemin, do you want me to come with you?” Minho asked.

“Aniya. Thanks though. I’ll be fine.”

 

After the photo shoot I said goodbye to them and headed off to where I was going to meet Noona.

 

She had a busy schedule so she wasn’t able to see me sooner.

 

 

“Taemin-ah~ it’s good to see you.how have you been?” she greeted me in a hug. I smiled and hugged her back.

BoA Noona was always so nice. No wonder Mi Young likes her.

“I’ve been good. a lot of schedules though, but I’m on break from school so I can focus more.”

“Aigoo. You’re such a good kid. Why don’t we go get some coffee and talk?”

I nodded my head and followed her out of the building to a small coffee shop across from the SM Entertainment building.

“we both ordered something to drink, her an ice coffee and me a milkshake.

“Ok, so, what exactly is it that you would like me to do? And who is this for again?”

I knew I couldn’t just give her a simple answer, she would be way more curious so I decided to tell her what happened.

“…You see, one of my friends is a really big fan of yours. She says you’re her role model… and she didn’t know you were from the same company I am and so when she found out she was really shocked. We were at a music store and she was looking at this CD,” I pulled the CD out and showed it to her. She took it and scanned the cover, smiling.

“”I offered to buy it for her but she said no…”

“But you still bought it?” she eyed me and chuckled.

“Neh… I don’t really know why myself… she’s been through a lot… and I just thought… it would be nice…” I could feel my cheeks heating up but I continued.

“She even said that she once wanted to be like you. She really looks up to you… and so I was hoping you could sign it for my… I know that’s weird since we’re both famous and labelmates don’t really go up to each other and ask for a signature… but I was hoping…”

“No problem. I would love to sign it. however, one question is running through my mind right now…” she looked at me with a serious glance and then spoke again.

“You like this girl, huh?”

If I wasn’t blushing before, I defiantly was now.

“A-ani… it’s not like that… she’s just a really good friend… and…”

Do I like her…? No. I defiantly don’t like her like that... she’s important to me, yes… but… I don’t have feelings for her like that… right…?

She smiled, “Taemin-ah, listen to me. It’s ok to like her. Everyone has to fall in love in their life.”

“Well…. I… to be honest… I don’t know…” I admitted.

“How much do you care for her?  What would you be willing to do for her?” she asked.

For a while I couldn’t speak. I didn’t know what to say. But finally I found the courage.

“I…  a lot. I want her to be happy… she’s had a pretty bad life… and at one point she swore she hated me… but… even then, when she insulted me, I couldn’t hate her… I couldn’t blame her… she’s an amazing person… but se hides it and it makes me sad. She cleaned our entire house just to try to pay us back for helping her out… even though we never asked for anything… she’s really bright… and… she makes me smile…”

I didn’t even know what I was saying anymore. I just let it all out.

“I want her to be able to rely on me and for her to let me help her even more… but she won’t… and it upsets me so much…”

I looked up at her and saw a look of confusion that soon disappeared and was replaced with a grin.

“I’ll just ignore the part that you told me about her practically living with you guys… but Taemin… it sound to me like you have fallen for her. I’m not old but I’m not young, and I know love when I see it. Even if you choose to deny it, eventually it will overpower you. Just do the best you can to protect her now and let her decide whether or not to accept you. I know you’ll do the right thing you’re a smart kid, Taemin. No, you’re a young adult now.” She smiled and took out a pen.

 

After that she had to attend another photo shoot so she left quickly after giving me a good luck hug.

“Thanks Noona.”

I looked down at the CD and sighed.

Maybe… she is right… maybe I am falling for Mi Young… but Mi Young doesn’t like me… so I’m stuck in a never ending battle, huh?

I sighed heavily again and started towards the dorms.

 

Mi Young’s POV

I had the house to myself once again. It wasn’t bad, I actually enjoyed my alone time. I played my music and danced around and sang random notes I couldn’t hit. It had been a long time since I had done that and it made me happy.

I started to get hungry though, around noon. When I looked through the fridge though I saw we had no cheese or tomatoes. Actually we were running low on a lot of food.

Key had left a little money behind just in case I needed to go out to get some food, since  he wasn’t able to go grocery shopping.

I decided it would be good for me to get out, so I went to get changed into some shorts and a white loss T-shirt.

I went and got my high top converse on and grabbed the money and my mp3.

I took the extra key Key had left me and locked up the dorm before turning around and heading to the market.

 

The market was a little packed but I still had one head phone in my ear. I picked out some cheese and fresh tomatoes and some other things we needed and then went to go pay.

I thanked that cashier and headed out back towards the dorm again, listening to my music.

I started to get the feeling that someone was following me though, so I began to walk faster. I took out one ear piece just in case and continued walking faster.

I didn’t dare look back but when I felt a hand grab me roughly and throwing me into an ally, I was forced to look at the person.

Fear shot through my entire face as I looked up at that man.

He smirked angrily at me and then I felt my hair being pulled by his rough hand.

I bit my lip and held in the tears.

Unfortunately the area we were in was pretty deserted and the ally was even more so.

“Look what I found. My little .” He said.

I could tell he had a couple beers but he wasn’t fully intoxicated. He could still form sentences and his eyes weren’t darting everywhere.

“A-appa—“ he threw me against the wall and I let out a whimper.

Soft sobs came from my mouth as he approached me again.

“Listen you little , you’re lucky I haven’t called the cops on you for running away.”

He couldn’t really do that could he?

He smirked again, “You’re staying with those boys aren’t you? I bet you’ve ed em’ all. You’re disgusting.”

“N-no…”

“Shut up!” he slapped me across the face and I cried out in pain.

Taemin...

“They’re famous too, aren’t they…?” my eyes widened in horror and I was speechless.

“I wonder what would happen if someone were to let the press know you’ve been sleeping with them.” his voice was filled with amusement.

No… he wouldn’t… he can’t! Taemin… they would be ruined… it didn’t matter if it was true or not, the fact that I was living with them was enough.

Hot tears streamed down my cheeks, “T-they have nothing to do with this… please Appa…”

He grinned evilly,

“Here’s an idea. I’ll make a deal with you, you little . You have two options, 1, if you don’t’ want the public to know about you and the precious boy band sleeping together then you come back to the house tomorrow night.” he paused and then explained himself, “I have a girl coming over tonight and I don’t want you to be there. And 2, if you want to never hear from me again and your freedom, you have to give me $2000 by the end of this month… so in 29 days, since it’s the 2nd today. Do you understand?” he asked and all I could do was stay still. I couldn’t move at all until I felt a kick to my stomach making me almost throw up.

“Do you understand? Oh, and you can’t tell those s about this at all or I’ll make your life a living hell.” He kicked me once again and I nodded.

“Good little . Now if I don’t see you tomorrow, then I’m assuming you have chosen the money path.” With that he stood up and spit on me and then walked away.

I curled up in a ball and cried my eyes out.

How the hell was I supposed to get that money? Would I have to go back instead…?

No. there is no way I’m going back… no way… I have to find some way to get that money…

After a while I finally pulled myself together and got up.

I picked up the food that had spilt out of the bag and quickly dusted myself off.

I felt light sprinkles of water fall from the sky as I headed back to the dorm.

 

I got inside and checked the time.

They’ll be home soon…

I quickly went and changed and put some make up on to cover the red mark on my face from his hand and the tear marks then I went out and put away the food, just in time.

I noticed Taemin was with them. I was really anxious to find out where he was but I didn’t ask. 

 

 

 

Omg I swear, all I did today was write and practice my singing.

 

ahaha but it's woth it. I'll probably be uploaded like, 2 more chapters ater this one just cuz it's all written out. I hope you like them~

 

Please comment and feel free to ask me questions. I love questions. and comments. and you. i loves you.