Chapter.....NEXT

I Hate Weak People!

Warning! This chapter is .... I feel like I'm writting crappy and I;m sorry.... I didn't know how else to plan it....

 

 

When I got home I went to the shower and for the first time in a while I cried.

Once I got out I realized that I had stayed in there for about an hour and it was close to 5 am now.

The others were going to wake up soon since we had a schedule today.

I sighed and got dressed and then sat on the couch thinking.

 

“Taemin, did you stay out all night? When did you get back?” Key asked when he walked out of his room.

“Oh… I got home around… 2am… I got distracted.”

He eyed me and went to go cook breakfast.

“Did you sleep at all Taemin?” Jonghyun asked as he came in.

“Not really… I had trouble…”

Onew and Minho came out soon and asked similar questions.

 

Finally we went to leave.

Once we stepped out of the door though, I noticed someone watching us.

They were slowly opening their door to their apartment which was close to ours.

He smiled and everyone else smiled back politely.

But when he looked at me I could have sworn he was smirking.

“You’re SHINee, right?”

“Huh? Oh yeah, we are.” Onew replied.

“It’s nice to meet you… you’re Taemin… right?” he asked and directed his gaze to me.

I nodded slowly.

“You’re a pretty good dancer… make sure you take care of those legs of yours. It would be horrible if anything happened to them.”

My eyes widened.

It’s him! That bastard!

“Taemin, you shouldn’t be so rude.” Key said, nudging my arm.

I just stood there frozen.

The man smiled, “Nah, don’t worry about it. He’s probably been up all night.”

… he knows… he knows I talked to her…

With that I quickly nodded and then turned around and headed directly to our van, ignoring my Hyungs.

 

Finally in the car we started to head to our first destination.

“Manager Hyung… when do we move to a bigger dorm?” I asked suddenly, causing everyone to look at me.

“Umm… I’m not sure… is the one you’re in not big enough? Is there something wrong with it…?”

I gritted my teeth and looked out the window.

“Never mind.”

 

 

This can’t be happening.

 

Finally our schedule was over and all that was left was practicing in the cloud studio.

We were left alone and that’s when the looks started.

All of my Hyungs kept sending me worried glances and finally I couldn’t take it.

“We need to get out of out dorm. We can’t stay there anymore.”

“What? Why?” Key asked.

I bit my lip.

I’m sorry Mi Young… but I need help with this. There is no way I’m letting you go through this alone.

 

I took a deep breath.

“She would be so mad if I told you but it isn’t right not too and I don’t want to ignore this…”

“Go on.” Minho said.

“I found her last night… on my way home… she’s… she’s being forced to work at some kind of…” I tried to find that right words for it since I didn’t want to call it a… house…

“A… ugh… a house… “

I gave up and just said it.

Their eyes widened in fear.

“Why didn’t you bring her back then?!” Key yelled.

“You don’t think I tried?!” I calmed myself and then continued.

I explained about the man her dad hired and I explained what was going on.

 

“If he really is that big of a criminal we could call the cops… and they could be in his apartment… but… aghh…” Jonghyun ran his fingers through his hair.

“He supposedly stalks me when I’m alone or something… so maybe… maybe I could leave… and make sure he follows me… and then you guys get the cops in there… and…”

“What’s going on?” our manager asked walking in.

We’re going to need his help… damn…

I started explaining how everything started and then I asked him to help us.

‘Taemin… this is very hard… it could ruin your reputation, or worse, get you injured… but I can see this is important to you… I’ll set up a solo schedule for you and we’ll need to make sure he follows you.”

We started planning and I was happy to have everyone’s help.

 

The next day I went to school and managed to get Mi Young’s address with my Manager with me.

 

 

We planned this all for the weekend. I had hoped that that guy wasn’t following me the day we planned everything.

 

 

Finally it was the day.

I didn’t sleep at all. When the time came I got ready and then stepped out of the apartment.

“Bye Hyungs! I’ll be back later!” I said loudly at the door and they replied with, “Bye Taemin, don’t be late, you know how manager Hyung is!”

I smiled and headed out to the van.

 

The people who ran the dorm place were already told about it and so were the cops.

Now we just had to make sure he was following me.

I saw him standing outside smoking as I headed to the van.

He smiled at me and I nodded back, not too friendly but not too coldly either.

I got in the van and saw him watching me leave.

I texted Key and they watched from the window.

I got a text saying he left right after I did and then I smiled to myself.

 

 

 

 

I told you it's crap! Bear with me though...please.... I'm really not good at plans and stuff. I've been planning this all in my head but when I wrote it I was too satisfied but I can't come up with anything else.... Mianhae~~~~~~~ 

 

 

 You were all probably like this when reading XD

 

And this is me....

 

XD IDK~ I LOVE YOU ALL WHO SUBSCRIBBED AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY! AND EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T SUBSCRIBE OR COMMENT....THEN.......umm...then I still...love you? 

o.o 

......yeah~~ XD

I LOVE YOU ALL

 

 

Tell me what you think~ I would love to hear~~