Chapter 17

I Hate Weak People!

 

Taemin’s POV

We were all waiting for food when my phone rang.

I quickly answered it without checking the caller ID.

“Taemin-ah?”

“O-oh, Noona~ what is it?” I asked, standing up, ignoring the suspicious eyes following me.

“I wanted to check up on you and that girl~” she said causing me to blush.

“A-ah… hold on…” I stepped out of the dorm to continue talking.

 

“Everything is going really good. We just resolved something and now she’s even leaning on me and… it’s just really amazing. Thank you for your advice. Even if she doesn’t like me like I like her… at least she’s still confiding in me, right? I’m happy.”

“Thanks great Taemin. I’m so happy for you. Also, the second reason I called, was because I’m having a small concert later on today and I was thinking about you. I thought about how you told me she is a fan and so I wanted to invite you two. And of course all the other members if they would like to come. I would love to meet her in person. Are you up for it?”

“Yeah! Of course! I’m sure she would love to go! Thank you so much Noona!”

“No problem Taemin~ I’m happy I could help. The concerts at 3 pm at Seoul convention center down town. See you there?”

“Defiantly. Wait, how will we be able to bring her back… would she get in trouble?”

“Nope, I already talked to the managers. Just come in through the back aresso?”

“Aresso~ thank you again.”

 

We hung up and I ran inside.

“Mi Young, go get changed.”

She looked at me funny and I just grabbed her arm playfully and pushed her to my room.

“Ok, ok, I’m going.” She said and vanished into my room.

I walked back out and told my Hyungs that they were invited also, and I told them what it was they were invited to.

 

“I think we’ll stay home for this one, this is all you~ say hi to her for me though.” Key said.

Mi Young came out in black skinny jeans and a blue v-neck shirt with a black hoodie. Her long hair was tied up in a hair tie and she looked amazing.

I had put on some red skinny jeans and a black T-shirt. I grabbed a black jacket and then pulled Mi Young with me.

A van was waiting for us in the parking lot and I told her to get in.

I had brought along the CD too and planned to give it to her before we went in.

 

She kept asking me where we were going and I never told her.

Finally when we pulled in to the back parking lot of the convention center I turned to her and smiled.

“Ok… so I did this a while ago because… well I don’t really know why…but… I… ummm…” I suddenly couldn’t find the words so instead I handed her the CD and looked away.

I watched her reaction from the corner of my eye and smiled.

Her eyes widened at first and she seemed like the happiest person alive as she read the message BoA wrote for her.

And then… she was crying. I turned to her and didn’t know what to do. I started panicking but then she looked up and smiled.

“Taemin… thank you so much. This means a lot to me… “ she wiped her eyes and grabbed me in a hug.

I couldn’t help but grin widely.

After a couple of minutes the driver turned around and looked at us, “Go on you two, the show will start soon.”

Mi Young looked up at me.

“Show?”

I nodded and pulled her out of the car.

I dragged her through the security and everything and said hello to a few of the SM staff that I recognized.

BoA’s manager spotted me and told me that she was in her dressing room and told me to go in.

Mi Young was still a little confused but she followed me until we got to the dressing room. Mi Young froze as she read the name tag on the door.

She looked at me with surprise.

“T-Taemin-ah…?”

“Come on.” I smiled and knocked on the door.

“Come in.”

I opened the door and brought Mi Young in behind me.

Noona was just getting her makeup down and she stood up and looked at us with a wide grin.

Mi Young tightened her grip on my hand and I looked over at her and gave a reassuring smile.

“BoA Noona, this is Kwang Mi Young, Mi Young this is BoA.”

Mi Young nodded, still in shock and BoA let out a giggle.

“Wow, you’re even more beautiful than Taemin told me. It’s nice to meet you. I’ve heard many things about you and so I told Taemin to bring you along today.”

“I-it’s very nice to meet you too! “ Mi Young said nervously.

Noona chuckled, “You don’t have to be so nervous. I’m very excited to meet you. Taemin is like a little brother to me, so when he started talking about you I knew I had to meet you.”

“T-Thank you… oh and thank you for the CD… err…the signature…”

“It was my pleasure. Taemin told me you were a big fan so I hope you enjoy the concert. Afterwards we’ll talk more, ok?” she smiled and Mi Young nodded.

“BoA, you’re up.” called her manager.

We followed BoA out of the dressing room and to seats Boa had saved for us.

Mi Young looked so excited to be here. We waited for the show to start and the second it did Mi Young exploded into cheers.

 

 

The concert went on for a while and finally when it ended we headed back towards the back.

BoA sat with us and offered us drinks while we chatted.

It seemed as if they could be sisters the way they talked to each other.

 

After the concert we headed back to the dorm and Mi Young couldn’t stop smiling.

 

“Taemin-ah…” I stopped in my tracks and waited for her to continue.

“Thank you.” And before I could think straight I felt her soft lips kiss my cheek and then she ran ahead of me to the house.

I just stood there with the stupidest grin on my face.

 

 

 

Shot chaetr cuz I had it typed and I thought it was longer~~ But tell me what you think~~ Comments are loved~~

 

I know, you're faces were like this

XD I luvs you guys~ hope you liked this~~~

Comment araso? love ya~