Chapter I give up

I Hate Weak People!

 

 

No One’s POV

(Back at the dorm)

Once the man left the cops came in quietly. Some followed him and some stayed behind.

They made their way into his dorm and saw nothing inside besides a few packed bags.

They searched through and did find some weapons, mostly small guns and knives.

 

 

The cops kept Taemin updated about the guy following him as he went through the day and finally he was supposed to head back home.

He followed again like everyone thought he would.

 

The van arrived at the dorm and Taemin got out. He thanked the driver and headed inside.

 

The man following stayed in the parking lot to avoid suspicions, little did he know that he was about to get caught.

Taemin walked to his dorm and when he got in he closed the door quickly and his Hyungs ran to him.

They stayed quiet and waited.

They started to think that their plan hadn’t worked when there was no commotion coming from the other dorm but they were quickly corrected when they heard footsteps walking down the hall.

 

Taemin’s POV

We waited until the footsteps stopped and the sound of keys started.

The next few minutes were a mixture of yelling and anger.

We got a call and quickly answered it.

It was the cops telling us it was safe now and we were allowed out.

We came out of our dorm and saw the man being dragged outside by the cops.

I smirked at him and then remembered we still had something to do.

 

I had a feeling she wasn’t at that ‘bar’ place since it was still early in the day and so I told my Hyungs.

I told our manager where he needed to tell them to go after they dealt with the man and then I asked Minho to drive us to her house first.

Our manager told me not to go but I fought back,

“She needs me. I’m the only one who can calm her down. I’m going”

Finally he said it was fine and then Minho drove us in the van since our manager needed to stay.

 

 

 

Mi Young’s POV

The door to the basement opened and I was blinded by the light.

I heard his heavy footsteps as he came down the stairs.

I tried curling into a ball but I was too weak.

I was bruised all over and had several cuts running up and down my body. My hair was a mess and my clothes were old and tearing.

 

I felt him kick me in the stomach and then he laughed.

“Stupid . Look at you. But hey, at least you look like you’re supposed to. Like a dirty .” I winced in pain as he kicked me again.

“My friend is going to be here soon and you better give him the best night of his life. If you don’t I’ll make you suffer. Got it?”

I was so tired and I couldn’t stop myself from saying what I was about to say.

“No.”

I mentally shot myself. Why the hell did I say no?! You dumb !

“Excuse me?”

He grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

I couldn’t control my mouth again, “No.”

He looked so mad and threw me across the room.

I yelped in pain and tears fell down my checks.

“You think you can just say no? You stupid . Let’s see what you friend has to say when he’s got a hole through him!”

My eyes widened and I began to sob.

“No! Please no! I’m sorry!” I started crawling towards him begging.

He kicked my face, “, I told you to not say no to me. I’m done with you. Maybe I should just tell him to kill your friend instead. That’ll teach you!”

I kept on crawling, “No…please don’t… I’m sorry! I shouldn’t have said that! Please don’t hurt him! I’m sorry!”

He smirked and kicked me again and then headed up the stairs.

I cried loudly and begged but then he closed the door and left me alone.

 

I lay on the cold ground sobbing heavily.

I’m so sorry Taemin… I’m so sorry… please be safe… please…

 

I heard some commotion from upstairs.

My dad yelling and throwing things around. Nothing too unusual but then there was something else. 

Other voices.

Familiar voices.

I tried to calm my head to make out who it was but then the door opened again and I was instantly put back in fear.

I sobbed louder and panicked. He was going to hurt me I know it.

I closed my eyes and waited for it to come.

 

“Down here!” I heard someone call. So familiar…

Then I felt hands touching me and at first I was scared and tried to push them away. I fought against them but then felt myself being pulled into someone’s arms.

Then I heard it.

The voice.

His voice.

 

“Shhh… it’s ok… don’t worry, you’re safe now…” 

 

The next thing I remember was darkness taking over.

 

 

 

SO SURPRISING! I BET NONE OF YOU HAVE GUESSED WHOSE VOICE IT IS! YOU'RE PROBABLY ALL LIKE THIS:

 

 JK

XD it's so obvious.... hahaha well I hope you liked it. I feel like I rushed it quite a bit but my brain is dead~ XD

 

 

 

XD Keep commenting and loving it~~~ I hope you all love it... XD I LOVE YOU ALL!