So...yeah...confessions

I Hate Weak People!

 

Taemin’s POV

Finally her sobbing slowed down and now it was just a small sniffing here and there.

I still held her close to my chest and she didn’t fight it.

 

“Taemin…why do you…why do you care so much for me…? I seriously have been nothing but trouble…I don’t understand why you still visit me everyday…or why you sleep here every night… or why you have given up so much…just for me...”

I stopped and thought for a minute. I knew exactly why I had done all those things for her. I knew exactly why I cared so much for her… but she didn’t know I knew why.

I took a deep breath.

It’s the best time to tell her.

I pulled her away from my chest by placing my hands on her shoulders and pushing her.

I looked directly in her blood-shoot eyes and knew this was it.

She looked back into my eyes and waited for an answer that she already knew.

“The reason why… Is because…I love you Mi Young. I don’t know why, I don’t know when or how either… all I do know is that… I can’t bare to think of a day without you. I know you worried about me when I slept here and I know it would’ve made you feel better if I had gone home and slept…but I couldn’t… I didn’t want to be away from you. I’ve risked myself and things important to me for you because you are the one thing that is most important to me. I would rather have you over the ability to dance. I would rather have you than be in SHINee. I would rather have you than all my adoring fans. You are the one person I never thought I would meet. The person who makes me the happiest. I love you no matter what. There is nothing I won’t do for you Mi Young. Nothing.”

I saw her wide eyes begin to let streams of tears roll down her cheeks and I quickly moved my thumb to wipe them.

And then…I did the craziest thing I have ever done in my entire life.

I leaned forward and I kissed her.

I could taste her salty tears that had run down her cheek and towards .

For some reason I expected her to pull away but she didn’t.

She remained there, slowly letting her shaking body calm down and then…

She kissed me back.

 

 

 

Mi Young’s POV

Everything Kai said was true. It was all my fault. My fault. I couldn’t understand why Taemin still hung around me. I had hurt him so bad.

I curled into Taemin’s chest as he gently ricked me back and forth whispering in my ear.

I couldn’t stop crying though. I half expected him to get mad or annoyed but instead he was patent, gently rubbing my back.

Finally I had calmed down and decided I needed to find out.

“Taemin…why do you…why do you care so much for me…? I seriously have been nothing but trouble…I don’t understand why you still visit me everyday…or why you sleep here every night… or why you have given up so much…just for me...”

I felt him freeze for a minute and I thought he wasn’t going to answer.

I thought wrong when I felt his hands grasp my shoulders and pushed me away.

I was scared at first, thinking he would get up and leave but instead he sat there and watced me carefully, his expression both serious and sincere.

And then…he spoke.

“The reason why… Is because…I love you Mi Young. I don’t know why, I don’t know when or how either… all I do know is that… I can’t bare to think of a day without you. I know you worried about me when I slept here and I know it would’ve made you feel better if I had gone home and slept…but I couldn’t… I didn’t want to be away from you. I’ve risked myself and things important to me for you because you are the one thing that is most important to me. I would rather have you over the ability to dance. I would rather have you than be in SHINee. I would rather have you than all my adoring fans. You are the one person I never thought I would meet. The person who makes me the happiest. I love you no matter what. There is nothing I won’t do for you Mi Young. Nothing.”

 

I was so shocked. My eyes were wide and more tears were escaping my eyes.

He…he said he loved me… he...

I was full with joy. My sadness and worries had vanished with his words.

I knew I loved him. I know I do. No matter what, that much had become obvious.

I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn’t say anything.

He somehow understood and he wiped my tears with his thumbs gently, and then…and then he leaned forward and kissed my lips.

I was in shock at first but…I liked the feel of his lips on mine.

For a while I sat there still in shock but finally…my body caught up with my mind and I found myself…kissing him back. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMO SO....yeah......kekeke....did chu expect that.....? 

AIGOO

ITS SO LAME I'M SORRY.

*le cries in corner*

 

XD 

Ok...so tell me what you think....Its a short update so I'm sorry.....

And don't worry it's going to be longer....

I just.....found that  this is how everything turned out while I was writting....

I didn't think much about it, it just came out of my fingers and ended up....on the word document XD

 

I hope you liked it...

I feel like I was making Mi Young too whiney and too much of a crybaby so I figured this was a good way to solve all that~~ kekkekekefkergbgyuisdjkhrbefo;shsdfo;hio