Chapter 14

I Hate Weak People!

 

I stopped breathing when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

I felt a head rest on my shoulder and I felt this person’s short breaths on my neck.

 I stayed frozen until I heard him speak.

“M0Mi Young… please… listen to me…”

The moment I heard him speak I started thrashing around trying to break free. I didn’t want to see him. I didn’t want to hear him at all ever again. Why is he here now…?

I tried pushing him away but seeing as how we were in a back hug, it was extremely difficult. He held on tightly to me and waited.

“Stop it! leave me alone Taemin! I hate weak people! Let me go!”

I screamed through my sobs, falling onto my knees. He fell with me and continued holding onto me.

“If I’m weak than so are you.”

I froze.

“N-no…”

“Yes. When I found you, you were about to kill yourself. That’s a real sign of weakness. You were giving up. You were saying you were done fighting. That is not strength.”
“Then what is?”

He was silent for a long time.

“To be honest… I don’t know. I don’t know whether is it is to tell someone about something ang get help or if it is to hide everything and never tell a sole. I really don’t.”

“Why did you lie…?”

“Because I wanted you to be able to trust me. I know, it’s stupid. I know I should’ve told you the truth. I know that I should’ve told my Hyungs about everything… I just… couldn’t though. I was scared. But now I know it’s ok to be scared. That’s a part of life. Mi Young… I don’t have all the answers… I thought I was being strong by hiding my emotions and hiding what I was going through at school from my Hyungs because I didn’t want them to worry…. But now I know that they worry because they care and as much as it pains them to see me hurt I know that they want to help me. They want to be able to help me with anything. I owe them a huge apology… I also owe you an apology…”

I stayed silent, besides my sniffling.

“Mi Young… you have had a horrible life… and I don’t have to know everything to be able to know that much. You put up a barrier so that no one can get through, pretending you were strong, and maybe that’s because before you had no one wanting to get through that barrier… but now you have me… I want to be there for you. I want to hug you when you’re scared, because you need someone to. You need someone to lean on and I want to be that person. I’ve said it before and I mean it. I know you say you hate me… but that doesn’t change my feelings for you…”

My heart pounded against my chest.

His feelings… for me…?

“Mi Young… I want you to trust me… please… I can’t make things better unless you talk to me…”

I didn’t know what to do. I feel like exploding and just telling him everything… but would that really make it better…?

It is what I was going to end up doing anyways…

Maybe… maybe he was right… maybe… this wasn’t something I can do alone.

Maybe it was time to give in and get help…

His arms felt so warm and it gave me a good feeling inside.

“You’re scared right now… It’s obvious… what happened…?”

Before I knew it I was sobbing hard again.

“M-Mi Young?” he asked, worried.

“I… I saw him today…”

His body got stiff and then he let go and slowly turned me around and pulled my close to his chest.

“Where…?” he asked.

“When I went to the market… He… he threatened me… he knows who you guys are…”

I was about to continue when we both heard the boom of thunder and lightning light up the sky.

“Hold on, let’s get out of here.”

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the stairs.

 

When we got down he looked at me, “I don’t have my phone, and it’s starting to rain harder, so I have a place close by to go to. Can you walk?”

I nodded and got onto my feet. I realized he wasn’t wearing shoes or a jacket either.

He took my hand and smiled at me.

“Follow me.” he said and I nodded again.

 

When we got to the destination the rain was now close to hail.

He pulled me into the back door of a building and closed it behind us.

It was dark but soon the lights came up and I found myself staring at my reflection.

It was a small sized dance studio.

“I come here to think. It’s been my safe place ever since I was a child. The people who run it gave me the password for the combination lock since they trust me.” he said walking over to a corner where there was another door.

“Wait there.” He said, disappearing into the closet.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

God I look awful…

He came out a minute later carrying some clothes.

“They always keep extra dance clothes in the back. I think these will fit you.” He said handing me the clothes.

“You change in here and I’ll change in there ok? I’ll knock if I’m done.”

He smiled and I nodded.

He walked into the closet and closed the door.

 

After I got changed into the new sweat pants that were a little too big and the T-shirt that fit almost perfectly I knocked on the closet door since he hadn’t yet.

“I-I’m done…”

“Ok, hold on.” I heard him say and then the sound of something falling over.

“T-Taemin?!”

“I’m alright!”

“W-what was that sound?”

I waited until finally the door opened and revealed Taemin, holding 2 small towels..

I looked behind him and noticed some boxes that had fallen over.

“I saw these, so I tried to grab it but instead knocked over boxes in the process…” he scratched the back of his neck.

I let out a small chuckle.

“Come over here.” He said, taking my hand and pulling me to a corner of the room.

He sat down and pulled me down next to him

He took one towel and started patting down my long hair.

 

He got completely absorbed in drying my hair and that gave me the time to look at him.

I watched the way he moved and was mesmerized. I watched his face and found myself blushing.

“That doesn’t change my feelings for you.”

That’s what he said… his feelings for me… does this mean he… likes me? or was he saying it as friends…? Or as a brother?

I was too focused on my thoughts to see that he was done and was looked at me with worried eyes.

“Mi Young?” I quickly looked up and then away from him.

 

 

 

OOOhhhhh I kept posting!!!!!!! OHHHH ahahah weeee~~~~

\

XD Tell me what you think~~~ Tell me your opinions~~~ tell me you mind~~~!!!

 

Heres a present for my beautiful subscribers~~