An Unexpected Caller...

You're Really the One I Love?

            ”Sunjae-ah…”  Eli was in front of Sunjae, saying his name in weird voices.

            I giggled, looking at Hoon.  “Why did you bring the dork with you today?”

            “He wanted to come with me.  Don’t blame me.”

            I took Mi Young from his lap and set her on the ground.  I smiled when she immediately crawled to Eli and patted him with her little hand.  “She likes Eli and Mir the most.  Sunjae prefers you, though, Hoonie.”  I picked him up and set Sunjae on Hoon’s lap.

            Hoon wrapped his free arm around my shoulder.  “Who do you prefer of U-Kiss?”

            “In what way?”

            Eli picked up Mi Young and tickled her.  “Who out of U-Kiss would you date?”

            “Oh geez, this question.  Uhm…”

            There was a knock on the door, saving me from answering.

            “I’ll get it.”  I stood and walked around the couch on the other side since Eli was taking up my floor with my sister.  I opened the door and Mir, my other best friend, stood there.  I hugged him.  “Hi Mir Oppa.”

            He hugged me back.  “Hi Lizzie.”  He pulled back to look at me.  “How are you?”

            I smiled.  “I’m good.  There just so happens to be a man lying in the middle of the floor with Mi Young, at the moment, though.”  I shut the door behind Mir, and we went back to the living room.  “I told you…”

            Mir started laughing.  “U-Kiss’s own pigeon!”

            Mi Young heard Mir’s voice and immediately started to whine for him.

            “Eli, you better give Mi Young to Mir Oppa.  She may like you two more than anyone, but she loves Mir most of all.”

            He pouted and handed Mi Young to Mir.  “Now I have no baby to entertain.”

            “Sure you do hyung.  You can entertain all of us and the babies!”  Hoon bounced Sunjae in his lap.

            I smiled and sat beside Hoon.  “That’s a good idea.  Do your pigeon trick Eli.”

            “I’m so tired though.”  He collapsed backwards onto the floor, with his arms spread out.

            “So weird, Kim Eli.”  I looked over at Sunjae, who started to cry.  I took him from Hoon’s lap.  “What is it Jae?”  I held him up to my shoulder so our faces were close.  “What is it, huh?”

            He cuddled into me and whined.

            I rubbed his back.  “He’s got new teeth coming in.  Sunjae has no tolerance for pain.  He hates it.”

            Hoon frowned.  “Poor Sunjae.”

            I picked up my phone when it rang.  “Hello?”  I stood up and held the phone with my shoulder while I held Sunjae.

            “Lizzie, where have you been?!  Are you still coming to the club with us tomorrow night?”

            I bit the side of my cheek.  “I don’t know if I will, Soo Jin.  I probably will since my grandparents want to take Sunjae and Mi Young for a month.”

            “You will be baby free for a month!”

            “I’ll be lonely at my house, you are crazy!”  I noticed Sunjae had fallen asleep on my shoulder, so I took him into the babies room to lie him down.  “You know I don’t like being in an empty house Soo Jin.”  I went back to the living room after talking to my closest girl friend.  I sat on the couch and sighed.

            Hoon hugged me.  “I can always come stay with you if you need me to.”

            “Soo Jin wants me to go out with her and the girls tomorrow and my grandparents are coming by in a couple hours to get Sunjae and Mi Young.  I don’t think Soohyun would like it if you stayed here with me for a month, though.”

            Mir looked up.  “I can stay here.  Seungho won’t mind.”

            I smiled.  “Thanks Mir.”

            Hoon pouted.  “No fair.  Just because my leader is so against it.”

            I looked at Hoon and hugged him.  “Hoonie, I don’t like you being in trouble.”

            Eli sat up.  “The only reason Yang Seungho doesn’t mind Mir being here is because he’d never do anything to upset the precious Lee Lizzie.  His manager hyung would break his face.”

            “Leave my cousin out of this, Eli.  It’s not my fault he’s protective of me.”

            “You should’ve kept your father’s name.  People wouldn’t question your relation to Jung Ji-hoon so much.”

            I looked at the rapper sitting on the floor.  “I never had my father’s surname.  I’ve always been a Lee.  Mom and Dad were married, but they gave the twins and me Mom’s last name.  I don’t know why, but they did.”

            Mir stood up with Mimi.  “Hyung said something about them not wanting you to be swarmed when they figured out you were related to him.”

            “How did they know he’d become famous anyways?”  I took off the chain from my neck and held my mother’s ring.  “Mom always said she was psychic, but I know it wasn’t true.”

            Mi Young cuddled close to Mir.

            He rubbed her back.  “Should I go lay her down?”

            “You can, Mir.”  I sniffled because the thought of my parents was upsetting me a little.  My phone rang.  “Hello?”

            “Lizzie?”

            “Oppa?”

 
Starting to kinda get more into the story.  I don't like this chapter all that much.  It's more of a filler than anything.
For the record...I LOVE ELI KIM. Just had to put him in. Though, all of U-Kiss probably will make an entrance...Eli had to be first after Hoon.
Who's the mystery caller though?
Trying for a double update today. =P