Morning With Hoon

You're Really the One I Love?
Your POV:
 
 
I was feeding Sunjae on an early morning.  I didn’t have to go to work and could stay home to be with Sunjae and Mi Young both, which made me happy.  I felt kind of guilty because my best friend Hoon took them more than anyone.  However, it was a pretty day on May 30th.
 
“Open up Jae.  Like Noona does.  Ahhh,” I showed him, and he did as I was doing.  I spooned the rest of the banana puree past his lips and smiled as he finished his breakfast.  I cleaned his little mouth and took him from the high chair right as the doorbell rang.  I walked to the door with Sunjae on my hip and looked through the peephole.
 
My best friend Hoon stood outside the door, tapping his foot impatiently.
 
I smiled and opened the door.  “Hi Hoonie.  How are you this morning?”
 
He stole Sunjae from me and kissed both Sunjae’s and my cheek.  “I’m good.  What about you?”
 
“I just finished giving Sunjae his breakfast, so it’s a good morning.  Mi Young, however, is still sleeping.  What exactly did you do to my baby sister yesterday?”  I shut the door behind him and went into the living room, sitting on the armchair.
 
“Well, we went to the park and played for about an hour.  The ladies there thought I was Sunjae and Mi Young’s Daddy.”  He smiled and laid on the couch, letting Sunjae lie on his chest.
 
I smiled.  “Older or younger ladies?”
 
“I guess they were around our age.”  Hoon rubbed Sunjae’s back.  He looked over at me.  “How have you been lately?”
 
“I got a new promotion, so I guess I’m better.  I never worry about having a roof over my head or the twins’ because I have the life insurance and the monthly allowance, but I still feel the need to work.  With this new promotion though, I only have to work at the office for a month out of every year.  My boss has already let me work most of my month, so now, I’ll be home a lot more.”
 
Hoon’s eyes lit up, and he smiled.  “Really?”
 
I nodded.  “Yeah.  I can’t wait till Monday either.  I get a week off starting Monday and then I have to go work for one more week until I’m off of office duty for the next year.  I’m already off for this year, but I can get off for next year since my boss is a really nice guy.”
 
“Is it still the boss who’s got a crush on you?”
 
I got up when Mi Young started to cry.  “It is, but he’s realized there’s no chance.”  I went into the nursery and picked up my baby sister.  “Mimi, are you still sleepy?”
 
She whined and looked up at me.
 
I took her into the kitchen and took a bottle of strawberry milk from the fridge.  I closed the door while Mi Young cooed happily.  I took her into the living room and sat back down in the chair.
 
Hoon smiled.  “Baby girl’s up.”
 
I smiled.  “Yeah, and she’s not cranky at all.”  I kissed Mimi’s forehead.
 
Hoon stood up and my stereo.  He played U-Kiss’s Forbidden Love and sang along to it while he danced with Sunjae.
 
I laughed as I watched him dance like a crazy fool with my brother.  Yeo Hoonmin, us in this room with my baby brother and sister makes me feel like we’re more than just best friends.  Sometimes I wish we were, but I’m scared to go there with you.  How can I tell you how I really feel?  I sighed as I thought this, but looked back at Hoon and smiled.
 
Mi Young was watching my best friend and our brother, and she was giggling like crazy at Hoon. 
 
I looked at Mi Young.  "Should Hoonie and I take you two to the park again?"
 
Mimi heard the word park and got excited, giggling and clapping her hands.
 
I looked over at Hoon.  "Can you do it with me Hoonie?"
 
He smiled.  "Of course."
 
Hoon and I both got Sunjae and Mi Young ready for the park.  We left the house in my car with the twins babbling in their car seats while Hoon and I just smiled and listened to the happy babies.
 
This chapter is just the start.
Warning, the first few chapters may be a little boring, but I need to write them to establish the plot.
Have a big dramatic part already thought out.
It may come sooner than later. =P Hope you enjoy!