Chapter 20: Revealing the Secrets

You're Really the One I Love?

          I got in Hoon’s car after he’d locked up the house.  I clicked the seat belt.  “I don’t think this would surprise anyone, honestly.”

          “No one except Eli,” Hoon pulled out of the driveway.  “I’ll give him credit though.  He’s got great taste in women.”

          “Aw baby, I love you, too.”

          “If we weren’t best friends and in love with each other, would you still pick me over Eli?”

          “I don’t know.  When would I be picking either of you?”

          “Say, when we first released Neverland.”

          “Eli.”

          Hoon pouted.  “That hurts.”

          “Once it got to A Shared Dream or 0330 it’d be you.”

          “Ok, I feel better.”

          “You know I love A Shared Dream, Hoonie.”

          “Yeah, I know.”

          “I know the perfect place for a wedding dress.”

          He took my hand.  “Where would that be?”

          “There’s this online site I found a few years ago.  The woman who makes the dresses is amazing.  They’re so beautiful.  I found the one I want already.  Unless something else comes up, I’ll order the one on the site.”

          “I’ll have to ask the guys to help me find a nice tux.  My mother will probably drag me to find one if I don’t soon.”

          “Speaking of which, when are we telling your parents?”

          “We’ll go see them this weekend if you like.”

          “Can we not tell them I’m pregnant?”

          “Well I can’t promise you my mother won’t be able to tell, but she’ll keep shut until we formally announce it.”

          “I love your mother.”

          “She loves you, too.”

          I smiled.  “Hey Hoonie, she was right.”

          “About what baby?”

          “She said that when we get older, we’ll get married.  My mother said the same thing.”

          “Maybe your Eomma was psychic huh?”

          “Don’t start Hoonie.  Aunt Xi goes there much too often.”

          “When was the last time you saw her?”

          “The last time I saw my grandparents.”

          “Hey, this is my story.  It’s true.  Ok, listen.  Oh baby there’s some things, that I have to tell you ‘bout.  Can’t hold it in my heart, all this pain is breaking me down…

          I answered my phone.  “Only one person in the world has the English version of my cousin’s song as their ring tone on my phone.  What are you doing?”

          “Maybe I felt like checking up on my granddaughter.  Is that a crime?”

          I smiled.  “Never a crime, Grandma.

          “How are you doing?

          “I’m fine.

          “Jihoon tells me you’ve been sick.

          “I haven’t been.  I’m completely healthy.

          “It’s ok sweetheart.  Your cousin was just concerned for you.

          “Yeah, I know.

          “What are you up to?

          “Grandma, can I call you back in like, an hour or so?

          “Sure sweetheart.  Be safe.  I love you.

          I smiled.  “I love you, too.  Later Gran.”  I put my phone on silent and got out of the car.  “Jihoon needs to keep his big mouth shut.”

          Hoon laughed and took my hand.  “What’d he do?”

          “He told our grandmother that I’ve been sick.”

          “It’ll be ok.  She doesn’t suspect anything, does she?”

          “It’s my Korean grandmother, not my Japanese grandmother.”

          “Never mind that question then,” he opened the door for me.

          “Are we meeting anyone here?”

          “Ok, I give.  My parents are here.”

          I raised an eyebrow at him.  “When was the last time I saw either of them?”

          “Probably the last time I did sweetheart.”  He pulled me along after the host.

          “Hoonie, you don’t have to drag me.”

          “Apparently I do.”

          I pouted.  “Could you lay off the treating me like a child?”

          “Nope.”

          “Jerk.”

          “Look who it is with my son!”

          I smiled, going to Hoon’s mother to hug her.  “Hi Mrs. Yeo.”

          “Baby, you can’t call her that anymore.”

          His mother looked at him.  “Why can’t she?”

          “She has to call you Eomma now, whether she likes it or not.”

          She looked at me, holding my left hand.  “You, you proposed to her?”

          Hoon smiled.  “I did.”

          I looked down and blushed.

          His mother squealed with happiness, hugging me tightly.  “Well I got my first wish baby girl.”

          “Which one is the mother?”  Mr. Yeo chuckled at his wife.

          “We both are,” she whispered quietly.

          I pouted.  “You could tell, couldn’t you?”

          “Honey I was around you the first time.  I don’t mistake things.”  She sat down beside her husband again.

          I sat down after hugging Hoon’s dad.  “I kinda hate you right now Yeobo.”

          “You never could.”

          “Don’t be so sure about that Yeo Hoonmin.”

          His mom smiled.  “She’s just like me.”

          “Especially when we were their age,” Hoon’s dad squeezed his mother’s hand.

          “So when’s the wedding?”

          “Eomma, don’t start off with that.  We just got here.”

          I smiled.  “It’s ok Hoon.  The truth is, we don’t know yet.”

          “Will it be soon?”

          “I’d love it sooner rather than later.”

          His mother smiled.  “How soon would you like it?”

          “We at least need to have time to tell people Eomma,” I heard my phone vibrate quietly.  “Hang on one second.”  I took it out and opened the text I’d gotten.

          You’re not home, I see.  Where are you?

          I will call you later.  If Jihoon is there, tell him I’m killing him when I get home.

          I put my texts on silent as well and slipped my phone back into my purse.  “Sorry.”

          “Who was it?”

          “Mir.”

          Eomma smiled.  “I’m glad you’ve kept up with all of your friends.”

          “Me too, even though a good portion of them are idols.”  I cleared my throat, pointing my eyes towards Hoon.

          “Hey, I saw that.”

          I giggled.  “What did I do?”

          He leaned over, looking like he was kissing my cheek.  “You’re dead when we get back home.”

          “Oh ,” I whispered.

          My fiancé just wrapped his arm around my waist.  “So, what have you and Appa been doing?”

          “The same things we always do son.  So where are the twins tonight since they’re not with you two?”

          “They’re visiting my aunt for the day.  She’s going to bring them back home later tonight or tomorrow.”

          “I think they’ll be calling you and Hoonmin by Eomma and Appa since they’re so young.”

          Hoon grinned.  “See baby?  Even my Eomma thinks that.”

          “Well there’s a major difference between what you think, and what your Eomma thinks to me, Hoon.”

          “Can I expect grandchildren soon after the wedding?”  Eomma was good at playing innocent.

          “I hardly think that’s a question to ask when they’ve just gotten engaged this very day, yeobo.”

          I smiled, squeezing Hoon’s hand under the table.  “We’ll just have to see, won’t we Eomma?”

          “I want a granddaughter.”

          Hoon pouted.  “Why is it always girls with you, Eomma?”

          “Girls are fun to have around.  I know what it’s like to have a girl and a boy.”

          “So you’re saying you prefer girls?”  He made a sad face, hugging me.  “Yeobo, love me.”

          “Hoon, I could never stop.”

          He smiled.  “Good because my mother is very cruel sometimes.”

          “I happen to love her very much.”

          “You two are so cute together!  I knew this would happen!  Hoon, you didn’t believe me.  That’s what you get for not listening to your mother.”

          “So that’s why it took so long,” he murmured.

          “Hoon, remind me to call Oppa when we get home.”

          “Haha, I can hear him now.  ‘You’re getting married, and you didn’t tell me first?’  This should make for an interesting evening.”

          “Oh, now I have a headache.”  I massaged my temples.

          “Hoonmin, quit giving my daughter headaches,” Appa said.

          Hoon kissed my cheek.  “I’m sorry baby.”

          “I forgive you.”  I took eye drops out of my purse and set them on the table.  “Hoon, can you hold my glasses?”

          He slid my glasses off and held them while I dropped two eye drops in each of my eyes.

          I put my glasses back on.  “Better.”

          We had a nice dinner with Hoon’s parents.  It had been a while since we’d seen either of them.

          “Are we going home now?”

          “We’re going to see the guys.”

          “I’m tired Daddy.”

          “We won’t be there long.”

          “Fine.”  I leaned the seat back and folded my hands over my belly.

          “Are you sleepy?”

          “A little bit.”

          “I’m sorry.”

          I stretched my arms out in front of me.  “It’s alright yeobo.”  I stood up and rubbed my back.  “I haven’t been here in what seems like forever.”

          “I bet you Kevin will be happy to see you.”

          I smiled and linked our arms together.  “More than likely he’ll be dealing with a weeping pigeon.”  I leaned against him as we walked to the dorm.

          Hoon opened the door.  “Anyone alive in here?”

          Soohyun attacked Hoon immediately.

          “Hyung, can you stop crushing me?”

          “Nope, not yet.”

          Hoon hugged Soohyun back.

          I smiled, walking away to find Kiseop.  I found him in his and Dongho’s room, playing on his phone.  I sat down.

          “Go away Dongho, I’m busy.”

          I pouted.  “Kiseoppie, why are you so rude?”

          He sat up and hugged me.  “Hi Lizzie.”

          “Yeah, now you’re excited to see me.”  I brushed his arms off and left his room, acting mad until I reached Hoon again.  “Kiseoppie was mean to me.”

          “I’m sorry!  Forgive me, please?”

          I looked at him.  “Oh fine, since I love you so much.”  I hugged him.  “I missed you Kiseop.”

          “I missed you, too.”

          “Lizzie!”  I was crushed.

          “Oh my god, hi Kevin…”

          He smiled.  “Sorry.  I got too excited.”

          I kissed his cheek.  “It’s ok.”

          “Where’s AJ hyung?”

          “He’s in your room as usual.”  Kevin pulled me onto the couch with him.  “Eli’s fine.  He was just as soon as he came in my room.  What happened?”

          “Later.”

          Eli came in and smiled.  “Hey.”

          I smiled back.  “Hey Pigeon.  You ok?”

          He sat beside me and kissed my cheek.  “Always.  Sorry for earlier.”

          “You never fool me Eli.  Lucky for you, Hoon doesn’t know how much you actually overdid it.”

          “Was I that bad?”

          “You could’ve done better.”

          “Have to work on that.”

          “Mm-hmm.”  I hugged him.

          “You look tired.  Is he wearing you out?”

          “Are you kidding?  I’ve been worn out since before we left my house.”

          Hoon walked in with AJ.

          I looked straight at him.  “Next time, no keeping secrets from me Jaeseop.  That goes for you, too, Hoonmin.”

          “What could I keep from you now baby?”

          “I have no problem going to Japan without you, just in case you do.”

          He pouted.  “You wouldn’t.”

          I smiled.  “Oh, I would.”

          Kiseop was confused, as was Kevin, Soohyun, and Dongho.  “What’s up?”

          “It seems that Hoon finally proposed to Lizzie.”

          “U-Kiss wedding?”  Kevin smiled, getting excited.

          “And baby,” I murmured.

          Kevin and Eli both looked at me.  “WHAT?!”

          I put my hands over my ears.  “Oww.”  I smacked the back of their heads.  “Don’t scream in my ear.  My hearing’s sensitive.”

          “Is the baby his?

          I looked up at Hoon.  “Yep, it is.

          Kevin hugged me.

          “, Kevin, you’re gonna kill me.”

          “I can’t help it!  I’m excited.”

          Hoon chuckled.  “It’s worse than my Eomma.”

          “Yeobo, we forgot to do something.”

          “What?”

          I smiled.  “We forgot to tell Appa.”

          “We can tell him later.”

          “Wait, I’m confused.  What else is going on?”  Soohyun asked.

          “Hyung, you still don’t understand the word baby?”

          “You always call her that.”

          Hoon covered his eyes.

          I giggled.  “Hoonie, calm down.”

          He pouted.  “But I can’t baby.”

          “Sit down first, then tell me you can’t.”  I took a hair band out of my purse and put my hair up into a pony tail.  “What Hoon’s trying to say to the rest of you who don’t quite understand English is,”  I hesitated.  “Let me just say it like this.  Hoon’s going to be a father.”

          The shock on the remaining members’ faces was priceless.  I wish I would’ve taken a picture of Kiseop’s reaction especially.

          Kevin smiled.  “You were right Lizzie.  U-Kiss baby,” he squeezed my hand.  He looked to Hoon.  “Hyung, you better take care of her.  All six of us will go to drastic measures if something happens.”

          I smiled.  “I don’t think you’ll have to worry about him.  We’ve been through this kind of thing before.”

          “Don’t make it so hard on me this time.  I’m getting old.”

          I pouted.  “It hasn’t even been four years, Hoon.”

          “Then don’t be quite so stubborn this time around.”

          “Haha, you’re funny.”

          Kevin grinned.  “It’s a boy.”

          I looked at him.  “How do you know?”

          “Angry mood swings, points to boy.”

          “I don’t know about that.  Jihoon said my mom was pretty moody when she was expecting me.”

          “How would he know?”

          I smiled.  “He spent a good part of that year with our grandparents.  Eomma and Appa were staying with Appa’s parents at the time, as well.  At least Eomma was.  Appa said she loved to be with his mom.”  I massaged my temples.  “I miss Japan.”

          “Well that’s why we’re going for our honeymoon.”

          Kevin laughed.  “That should be interesting.”

          I stuck my tongue out at him.  “Hoon, can we go home?”

          “Sure baby.”

          Eli stood up and helped me up, hugging me.  “Sleep well.”

          Kevin hugged me at the same time.  “Get plenty of rest.”

          “Yes Eomma, yes Appa.”

          Eli pouted.  “I’m not Eomma.”

          “I was talking to Kevin first.”  I giggled.  “Everyone knows he’s the girl.”

          “Not my fault,” Kevin said, pouting.

          I smiled, kissing his cheek.  “I know honey.  Take care of the pigeon.  I don’t enjoy pigeons who weep.”

          “Take care of the bunny, then.”

          “I will.”  I took Hoon’s hand as we walked back to his car after saying our goodbyes.  “They took it rather well.”

          “I was surprised.”

          “They’re happy for us.”

          He smiled, kissing my cheek.  “Got a headache?”

          “Terrible one.”

          “I’m sorry baby.”

          “Elvin didn’t help screaming in my ears.”

          “I bet they didn’t.  Let’s get you home and in the bed.”

          I slid easily into the passenger seat, taking my phone out.  I had three new texts waiting on my phone.  I read them in order of Jihoon, Seungri oppa, and finally Mir.

          Why did you tell Mir you are killing me when you get home?

          We’re going on a tour for two weeks.  I’ll miss you baby sis.  Get plenty of rest and take care of yourself while I’m gone.

          Told hyung what you told me to.  When are you getting back?

          I only replied to my brother’s text.

          I’ll miss you, too.  Stay healthy on your travels, bro.  I’ll talk to you when you get back.  Saranghae!

          I groaned when the pain in my head worsened.  “Hoonie…”

          He set his hand against my forehead.

          “Leave your hand there.”  I closed my eyes.

          His thumb rubbed against my right temple.  “This helping?”

          “I love you, Hoon.”

          He chuckled.  “I’ll just take that as a yes.  I love you, too, baby.”

          I let out a long breath.  “Are we almost there?”

          “Almost baby girl.”

          “Good…”  I felt the car stop.  “Please tell me I’m home.”  I opened my eyes when I was lifted into the air.  “Hoon!”

          He grinned.  “What baby?”

          I pouted.  “Don’t scare me like that.”

          He chuckled and kissed my cheek.  “I’m sorry baby.”

          “Let me down.”

          “Why?”

          “Because I said so.”

          “Hmm, nope.”  He carried me up the steps and opened the door, setting me down just inside.

          “You’re gonna hurt your back doing that one day.”

          “Not with you baby,” he rubbed my lower back.

          I leaned against him while we walked.

          “Hey, look who’s home.”

          “Shut up Jihoon.”  I pulled Hoon upstairs with me.  “He tries to bother me, I’m not doing anything but shooting him.”  I laid back on my bed.  “Mm, I missed you so much.”  I hugged my big fluffy pillow.

          Hoon whined.  “I’ve been replaced by a pillow.”

          “No baby, the pillow’s been replaced by you.”

          He got on the bed and laid down, pulling me to face him.  “That’s a better thing.”

          I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him.  “I love you Hoonie.”

          “I love you, too, Li.”

          “Hoon, do you want a girl or a boy first?”

          “We are gonna have more kids right?”

          I smiled.  “Of course Hoonie.”

          “I want a boy first, but I would love to have a girl, too.”

          “I want a little girl first.”

          “Just like my mother.”

          “It’s not because of your mom, though.  You know that Jae is the youngest of our family.”

          “If we have a girl, she’ll be well protected.”

          “So will Mimi.  I can imagine people trying to get near her now.  Jae would slap them.”

          “You mean like he did to your brother when he finally came back.”

          I laughed.  “He slapped Oppa hard.  He left a small red handprint.”

          “It was funny.”

          “It really was.  Jae doesn’t play around when you touch Mimi or me if he doesn’t like you.”

          “Is that why he hit Joon so much?”

          “Yep.”

          Hoon smiled.  “He’s never hit me.”

          “He loves you Hoonie.”

          There was a knock on the door.

          I pouted.  “What?”

          “Min-Jee is here.”

          “I’ll be there in a sec!”  I looked at Hoon.  “Want to come help me get Jae and Mi Young to bed?”

          “I’ll get Jae.”

          We went downstairs, and I smiled at my baby brother and sister.  I took Mimi from Jihoon and kissed my aunt’s cheek.  “Were they good Minnie?”

          “They were great.  Mother got jealous.”

          “I think it’s because you and I spent so much time together when we were younger, so they know how close you and I have been.  Not that me and Gran aren’t.”

          “Kind of hard not to be close when you’re a year older than I am, anyways.”

          “True.”  I grinned.  “I still think it’s funny.  My cousin is ten years older than I am, and my aunt is a year younger.

          “Your parents are the ones who had you young.  I think they were crazy.”

          “Whatever Min-Jee.  You know you love your niece.”

          She smiled.  “I do love you.  Along with my other niece and nephews.”

          I smiled when Jae woke up.

          He spotted Hoon and immediately stuck his arms out.

          Hoon took Jae from my aunt, holding him close.

          Min-Jee kissed my sister’s cheek.  “We’re still hanging out tomorrow, right?”

          “Why else would I have invited you to stay tonight?”  I rubbed Mimi’s back.  “Let Hoon and me put these two to bed.  We’ll be right back.”

          “Ok.”

          I walked with Hoon to the nursery.  “I wonder what they did.  She’s tired them out worse than you do.”

          “I know.  Jae’s already back to sleep.”

          I laid the blanket over my brother and sister and smiled when Hoon kissed my forehead.

          “Just think baby.  In a few months, we’ll be looking at our own.”  He set his hand over my belly.

          I smiled and laid my hand over his.  “Can you wait Hoon?”

          “Nope.”  He pecked my lips softly.  “I love you Li-Li.”

          “I love you, too, Hoonie.”  I took his hand.  “I can stay up a little longer.  Let’s go talk with my cousin and aunt for a little bit.”

          He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked back to the living room.

          We sat on the couch together with Minnie while Jihoon sat in the chair.

          “How are you enjoying Korea, Min?”

          She smiled.  “It’s nothing like Japan or the States, but it’s pretty nice here.”

          “What do you like most?”  Jihoon leaned back in the chair.

          “My family’s here, duh.”

          I smiled.  “I’ve lived in all three of those places.  I think I like it here.  I do miss Japan though.”

          “How can you remember?  You moved away when you were young.”

          “I went a couple months ago dummy.  You weren’t there.”

          She pouted.  “Don’t blame me for moving to America.”

          “I never have Minnie.”

          “So what’s so great about Korea to you?”

          I smiled at Hoon, squeezing his hand.  “Isn’t it obvious?  The man I love is here.”

          Jihoon gasped.  “I knew it!”

          I looked at him.  “What?”

          “You’re in love with Hoon!”

          I laughed.  “Took you long enough to realize Jihoon.  Even Joon saw it before you did.”

          “You broke up?”

          “We did a week ago.  It wasn’t mutual, but he accepted the breakup fairly well.”

          “So did you.  I didn’t see you cry a tear.”  Hoon winced.

          I looked at him.  “Is it hurting again?”

          “I moved it wrong.”

          “Don’t do that then.”

          He pouted.  “It’s not like I did it on purpose baby.”

          Min-Jee excused herself and went to the bathroom down the hallway.

          I pulled Hoon’s head to lie on my shoulder, his hair.  “Just relax then.”

          “I love you.”

          I smiled.  “I love you, too, Hoon.”

          Jihoon chuckled.  “Still treating him like a sick baby?”

          I stuck my tongue out.  “I can treat him however I want.  Oppa, Hoon and I are getting married.”

          The shock went over his face just like it had to the U-Kiss members when I told them Hoon was going to be a father.

          “Huh?”

          “Ji, Hoon and I are engaged.”

          “When did this happen?”

          “Tonight.”  I noticed Hoon had fallen asleep on my shoulder.  I kissed his forehead.

          “When’s the wedding?”

          “We don’t know yet.”

          He grinned.  “Do I get to walk you down the aisle?”

          “Only if Oppa gets the first dance.”

          He pouted.  “But I want the first dance.”

          Hoon mumbled.  “First dance mine.”

          I smiled.  “After our first dance baby.”

          “Mmkay,” he mumbled back.

          I rolled my eyes and kissed my fiancé’s hand.  “We told U-Kiss and the Yeos tonight.”

          “I can tell my father he’s going to have a nephew-in-law.  He’ll be thrilled.”

          I smiled.  “We’re going to Japan for the honeymoon.”

          “That’s nice.”

          Min-Jee walked back in.  “I feel better.”

          I smiled.  “Pajamas are such a nice thing, aren’t they?”

          “You got that right.”

          I looked at Hoon.  “Baby, wake up.”

          “I don’t wanna.”

          I stood up and pulled him onto his feet.  “Let’s go Mr. Yeo.  Before you’re too far deep in slumber land.”

          “I don’t wanna go to bed.”

          “Too bad.  I’ll be back in a minute.”  I pushed Hoon up the stairs and into my room.

          He laid down on the bed.  “Get in bed with me.”

          I kissed him.  “I will after I say ‘good night’ to Jihoon and Minnie.  I’ll be right back.”

          “Promise?”

          “Mm-hmm.  Stay in bed Hoonie.”  I went downstairs again, kissing Jihoon and Min-Jee.  “I have to go to sleep.  Minnie, don’t stay up too late, or I’m leaving you here in the morning.  Ok?”

          “I won’t sleep too late.”

          “Good.  Ji, don’t you dare tell Grandma I’m sick again.  You worried her for nothing.”

          “I’m sorry.  Forgive me?”

          I hugged his neck and kissed his cheek.  “Only because you’re my big cousin.”  I went back upstairs and saw the lights off in my room.  Something inside was flickering.  I walked in.  “Whoa…”  Candles were on both nightstands, and Love In This Club by Usher was playing.

          Hoon smiled.  “It was too easy.”

          I smiled and shut the door, crawling up into bed with him.  “It smells amazing.”  I kissed him.

          “Mm, you like it?”

          “Love baby,” I kissed his jaw once.  I giggled and pulled back to look at him.  “They’re going to think we’re doing other things in here.”

          “They’re going to know other things already happened when they find out you’re pregnant.”

          “I want to tell Jihoon after the wedding.”

          “It won’t be hard.”

          I groaned.  “, I forgot to call Grandma back.”

          “It’s ok, you can call her.  As long as you lay on your belly while you do it.”

          I smiled and laid down on my belly, dialing my grandmother’s number while Hoon poured massage oil on his hands and rubbed my .

          “Hello?

          “Hi Grandma.

          “Hi again baby girl.

          “Sorry about earlier.  I went out with Hoon.

          “You two always going out together.  Is there something between you two?

          “I’m surprised Jihoon didn’t call you as soon as I came back up to my room.

          “What would he tell me?

          “Hoon and I are engaged.

          “Really?  That’s wonderful sweetheart!

          I smiled.  “Thanks Grandma.”  I put the phone on speaker.  “Hoon’s in here with me.

          “Hi Hoonmin.

          “Hi Grandma Jung.

          I smiled.  “Kevin, AJ, Eli, and I have taught him well, haven’t we?

          She laughed.  “I don’t know baby girl.  How fluent is he?

          “He’s fluent now.  Took long enough.

          Hoon pouted.  “Don’t be rude.”

          I smiled over my shoulder.  “I love you yeobo.”

          He leaned down to kiss my cheek.  “I love you, too.”  He sat back up and rubbed my back again.

          “Grandma, we don’t know when the wedding will be, but it’ll be soon.

          “Soon as in how soon?

          “It’ll probably be next month sometime.”  I turned to lie on my back.

          Hoon laid in between my legs and kissed my belly, laying his head down.

          I took it off speaker and held the phone with my shoulder.  “I’m gonna go Grandma.  I need to get to sleep.  I’ll talk to you soon.

          “Sweet dreams sweetie.

          “Night Grandma.”  I put the phone up.  “Are you still awake?”

          “Not for long.”  Hoon kissed my belly and moved to lie beside me.

          I snuggled into his embrace.  “Good night Hoonie.”

This was all totally unplanned! Second version of this story will show what I had thought up initially.
But, for now, just be glad that they're together, happy, and having a baby.
Because...DRAMA IS TO COME SOON. *insert evil 'muahaha' here*
Still working on Chapter 21 at the moment. I'm kinda brain dead.
Set the blame on Super Junior's new MV. I almost didn't watch it, but, what can I say?  I have a Eunhyuk/Sungmin weakness.
PLUS KANGIN'S FINALLY BACK! YAY! Now, going to make noodles to maybe get inspiration.