So I Meet You Finally...

You're Really the One I Love?
You're Really The One I Love will be updated more frequently. And something else...
Bold indicates speaking in English.
Italics indicates text messages and ring tones.  Ring tones will be "quoted."
Also, these next few chapters will have your POV and Joon's.
(This one's yours, but 5, 6, and 7 is Joon's.)

          I still had a little bit of distrust in my older brother.  We were better now that he’d told me his story, but he was really going to have to work hard to get my trust back.

          I was out shopping.  The weather was perfect for it, I had a free day from work, Sunjae and Mi Young were with my grandparents, and I wanted to have a day to myself.  I’d already gotten a mani-pedi before the shopping spree.  I was glad to have gotten some new clothes.  My baby brother and sister weren’t forgotten, and I got them some new toys I knew they’d love.

          I was walking down the sidewalk, only paying attention to the beautiful day.  Unfortunately, it caused me to collide into someone.  My bag dropped on the sidewalk, upright somehow, and I fell.

          “I’m sorry about that.  I wasn’t looking where I was going.  Are you ok?”

          I looked up to see a really cute guy standing above me, holding his hand out.  I blushed and took his hand, letting him help me up.  “Yes, I’m ok.  Thank you.”  I picked up the bag, amazed that it was unharmed.

          “I’m Lee Joon,” he said.  His smile was adorable, and his black plastic framed glasses enhanced it.

          “I’m Lee Lizzie.”  I looked down awkwardly.  But then I remembered something.  “Are you Lee Joon of MBLAQ?”  I lifted my eyes to his.

          “Uhm, yeah, I am.”

          His smile was to die for.  I couldn’t even move from the spot I was at.

          “Mir speaks greatly of you, contrary to your war on Hello Baby.”

          “I guess that’s a good thing.  Wait a minute, you know our maknae?”

          I smiled.  “He’s been my best friend since childhood.”

          “Well, can I take you to get coffee?  Maybe we could talk a little more.  Especially seeing as MBLAQ’s maknae has failed to let the rest of us meet you.”

          “Actually, I’ve met Seungho and G.O before.  I’m also kinda…related to your hyung.”  I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.  “I’m sorry, though.  I think I need to go.  Maybe I’ll see you again sometime.”  I tried to walk away.

          “Come on.  It’s just coffee.  It’s the least I could do.”

          I sighed.  “Alright.  Will you at least give me time to put my stuff in my car?”

          “Go right ahead.”

          He followed me to my car, and I set the bags in the trunk.

          “This is a beautiful car.”

          “Don’t touch it!”  I took his hand from almost touching my car.  “I’m sorry, I have a thing with people doing that.”

          “It’s ok, I understand.  So, about that coffee?”

          I sighed.  “Ok.  We can go.”  I followed him to a nice café I usually spent my free time at.  I came with Hoon a lot when he’d take me places.  I smiled as I breathed in the familiar scents.

          “Lizzie-ah, I see Hoon is not with you today!”

          I smiled.  “Hi Eun Mi Unnie, how’s your day gone?”

          “Avoiding my sharp observations, I see.  It’s been good though.  You want your usual?”

          I smiled.  “That’d be great.  Extra chocolate sauce today, I need something to pump me up.”

          “I’ll get it ready for you.”

          “Thanks Unnie!  Saranghae,” I said sweetly.  I took my wallet out to swipe my card, and Joon stuck it back in.

          “I’m buying, my treat.”

          “You said let’s go get coffee, you didn’t say you were paying.”

          “Are you a stubborn woman?”

          I grinned.  “You’ve no idea.”

          He put my wallet back in my purse and took out his.  “I’ve got it.  You won’t win this.”

          “Fine.  Only because I don’t feel like arguing.”

          He smiled.  “Good.”  He paid for both of the drinks.

          We sat at my favorite table.

          I sipped my drink.  “I come here all the time with my best friend.”

          “Mir brings you here?”

          “We’ve been before, but I meant my other friend.”

          “I do believe you, you, you.  I do believe you, you, you.  I do believe you, you, you…

          “Oh, one second.”  I answered the call.  “Hi Hoonie.”

          “How’d you know it was me?”

          I giggled.  “I always know it’s you honey.”

          “How’s my favorite KissMe doing?”

          “I’m good, even though the house is empty.  It’s so boring!  I need a boyfriend…”

          “You could always have me!”

          I smiled.  “Thanks for the offer Hoonie.  I don’t think that would be the greatest idea in the world.”

          “Why?  I love the kids.  They love me.  I love you…like a sister,” he added the ‘like a sister’ part after a moment’s hesitation.

          “I love you, too, Hoonie.  Besides, the boyfriend thing was a joke.”

          “Lizzie-ah, you could have any guy you want in the world.  You’re an amazing woman.  If you want a boyfriend, you should have one.”

          “I don’t know.  Like I said before, I want a guy who doesn’t have a problem with the fact that I keep my twin siblings with me.  You know how much single woman having babies that young around makes guys sweat.”

          “You say that, and yet, all of U-Kiss loves them.  Mir loves them, too.”

          “I know.”

          “I have someone here who wants to say something.”

          “Who?”

          “Here, talk to her.”

          Someone cleared their throat.  “I tried to hide it so that no one knows, but I guess it shows, when you look into my eyes…

          I smiled.  “Hi Eli.

          “Hey sweet girl.  What’s wrong?

          “I don’t need therapist Pigeon right now.  I loved your serenade though.

          “You can’t say I didn’t try.

          “You made me feel better.  Thanks.

          “You’re welcome.  Here’s Hoon again.

          “Did it help you any?”

          “Yeah, he helped.”

          “Why is it always Pigeon that helps you more when you’re sad than I do?”

          “What you just said is a lie.  You help me more than anybody Hoonie.  You’re always there for me.”

          “I try to be, at least.”

          “You are.”

          “Listen, I gotta go.  I’ll see you soon?”

          “Of course you will.  Don’t even question it.  Saranghae Hoonie.”

          “Saranghaeyo Lizzie-ah.”

          I put my phone up and saw Joon’s face.  “What’s wrong?”

          “Nothing.”

          I raised an eyebrow.  “Why do you look so…disappointed?”  I sipped my drink, still watching him.

          “It’s nothing, don’t worry about it.”

          “Lee Joon, tell me what’s wrong.  Please?”

          He looked down, his hands in his lap.  His eyes rose and his facial expression was nervous.  “Are you free tonight?”

          “I don’t have any plans tonight.”

          “Will you go out with me then?”

          “Like, as friends?”

          “No, on a date,” he looked down again, a faint blush covering his cheeks.

          I bit my lip, unsure.  I took out a piece of paper and wrote something on it, slipping it under his cup.  I stood up and left the shop with my drink, happy of what I’d just done.  I walked to my car slowly and picked up my phone when it alerted me of a text.

          I’ll pick you up at five.  Dress a little formally.  I won’t tell you where we’re going.

          I saved the number in my phone and texted back before starting my car.  I’ll be ready.

          I smiled the whole way home.