Chapter 28: Just the Start of Us…

You're Really the One I Love?
This is a REUPLOAD. Has bold + Italics finally. ^.^
In 29 a certain someone will be making an appearance...so just wait.
Well two someones...

            “Lizzie!”

          I smiled.  “Ree!”  I met her halfway and hugged her.  “How are you?”  I went to the tongue of my birth country.

          She smiled and held my face.  “I’m fine baby,” she answered back, her Japanese as sharp as ever.  “You look so beautiful.

          I blushed.  “Thanks Ree.”  I giggled when I saw my husband’s look of confusion.  “Hoonie, you ok?”

          He nodded.

          I pulled my aunt to where Hoon stood.  “Ree, this is my husband Hoon.  Hoonie, this is my aunt, Park Soo Ree.”

          She pulled him into a hug.  “Welcome to the family!”

          I shook my head, smiling.  “It’s a good thing you know Korean, too, Aunt Ree.”  I looked at my uncle.  “Kai, you’re a loner in this house.

          “I wouldn’t say that.  Your husband can’t speak in our native tongue.

          “Well he can speak English, so you can still communicate with him.”  I took my husband’s hand.  “Didn’t know Japanese people could be so friendly to Koreans, huh?”

          Ree pouted.  “It’s not like we hate each other.  Besides, our family is mixed with Japanese and Koreans.”

          “There’s a little bit of Chinese, too, but it’s not my side.”  I looked over at Jung Hee.

          Ree smiled.  “It’s your uncle’s side, though.”

          “Hey, I’m only an eighth Chinese.

          “Oh my god, you actually understood Korean, Uncle.

          “I know what uncle is and a few phrases.

          Aunt Ree smiled.  “That’s only because you are married to a woman who is half Korean.

          I looked at Ree.  “Where’s Aya?

          “She’s taking a nap right now.  Go to your room and freshen up.  Dinner’s gonna be ready soon.

          I kissed her cheek.  “Thanks Ree.

          “Go on baby.

          I took Hoon’s hand.  “Come on, I have to show you around.”  I pulled him upstairs with me into the master bedroom.  I sat at the foot of the bed.  “I never told him Hoonie.”

          “About what baby?”  He sat beside me on the bed.

          “I’ve never told him I was pregnant with twins and only lost one.”

          “Really?”

          “He’s met Aya though.  I’m surprised he didn’t put two and two together.  Hell, she looks just like him.”  I ran my fingers through my hair.

          Hoon pulled me into his lap.  “Li, it’ll be ok.”

          I bit my bottom lip.  “We’re bringing my daughter back to Korea when we leave here.  I want her home.”  I laid my head on his shoulder.  “I want her to know her father.”

          Hoon kissed the top of my head.  “I’m fine with it.”

          I traced circles idly on his neck.  “You know that room at the end of the hall on the second floor I never let anyone go into?”

          “Yeah.”

          “It’s her room.”

          “I always wondered if you knew where she was still.”

          “I didn’t want to put her up for adoption.  After I had Aya, I thought about going to the States again, but it was too far from you.  I came here instead.  That’s why I was gone for those months.”

          “You still kept in touch with me.”

          “I did.”  I sighed.

          Hoon stood up with me in his arms and laid me down, lying beside me on the bed.  “It’ll be ok.  Trust me?”

          I wrapped my arms around his neck.  “Of course I trust you.”  I kissed him.  “I love you, Hoonie.”

          He smiled against my lips, pecking me softly.  “I love you, too.”

          “I feel like a teenager again.”

          “You are a teenager for now, baby.”

          I grinned.  “Wanna make out until dinner then?”

          “Oh baby…”  Hoon sighed.

          “I was kidding.”  I got off the bed.  “I need to take a shower.  You made me feel icky on the plane.”

          He chuckled.  “You loved it.”

          “Oh be quiet,” I went to the closet and picked out a casual outfit, then went to shower.  I hooked up my iPod to the iHome in the bathroom and stepped into the warm spray of the shower.

          “Gonna, make a, heartthrob out of me.  Just a, bit of, minor surgery.  These desperate times call for desperate measures.  I’ll give you something to cry about.  Show some skin and would be cache.  How could you let this get to desperate measures now?

          I listened to Marianas Trench’s song Desperate Measures while I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair.  I turned off the water after I felt I was clean enough and wrapped a towel around myself.

          “You listen to some dirty stuff, you know that?”

          I rolled my eyes.  “Like you don’t?”

          “Soohyun did that.”

          I slipped on my underwear and put on the tan shorts I’d picked out.  “Some of the stuff you listen to can be dirty.  I know that you listen to Birthday even when it’s not the ringtone.  Oh yeah, and you listen to Bedrock by Young Money.”

          “Oh hush.”  He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

          I smiled and pulled my shirt down.  “I love you, Hoonie.”

          “I love you, too, Li.”  He took a dry towel and dried my hair.

          I took the towel and threw it into a basket.  “Let’s go downstairs.”  I turned the iHome off and held Hoon’s hand while we walked.

          He freed our hands and slipped his arm around my waist instead.  “Better.”

          “What, you’re not going to carry me down the stairs?”

          “You want me to?”

          “No!”  I removed his hand from my waist and went down the stairs ahead of him.

          “Li!”  He caught me at the foot.

          I pouted.  “Don’t you dare pick me up.”

          “I won’t.”

          I pulled him into the large dining room where Ree was setting food on the table.  “Need help?

          “You’re not allowed to help.  Go outside.  Aya’s out there with Jung Hee and Kai.

          Hoon and I walked outside.

          Jung Hee was sitting at the little table with Uncle Kai beside him.  Aya was in my cousin’s lap, giggling at him.

          I smiled and went over to him.

          Aya looked up and immediately stuck her arms up.  “Mommy!

          I picked her up and kissed her forehead.  “My baby’s gotten so big!  Did you miss Mommy, Aya?

          She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck.

          I sat down with her on the other side of Jungie.  “Were you good for Aunt Ree and Uncle Kai?

          “Yes Mommy.

          I rubbed her back.  “Mommy missed you, too, Aya.”  I held her close to my chest.

          She tugged on a strand of my hair lightly.

          I looked at her.  “What is it baby?

          She pointed at Hoon.  “Who’s that?

          “That’s Mommy’s husband, Hoon.

          She looked at him, then me.  “Nice?

          I smiled.  “He’s very nice.  I’ve known him longer than I’ve known Daddy.

          Aya turned to look at Hoon.  “Nice to Mommy.

          “Oh Aya, you sound like your father.”  I sighed.

          Hoon smiled.  “Well at least her father approves of our marriage.

          “You just wait, Yeo Hoonmin.  He’ll be threatening you as soon as he knows.

          Aya took my left hand and looked at my rings.  “Pretty.

          “They are, aren’t they Aya?

          She nodded.  “Who from?

          I smiled at Hoon.  “Him.”

          Hoon smiled back.  “I love you.”  He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

          “I love you, too, Hoonie.”  My phone rang in my pocket, and Aya took it out.

          “Who this Mama?

          I took it and answered it.  “Hi Ji.”

          “How are you feeling?”

          “Ok, get straight to the point.  What do you want?”

          “Instead of our grandparents taking Jae and Mimi, can I?”

          “Why this sudden want?”

          “You’re going to have your hands full with your baby in a few months, and I live close to you anyways.”

          “Trying to find any reason so she’ll leave you?”

          “I quit trying Li.  Besides, she’s gonna be in the U.S. for the next two years anyways.”

          “I guess Ji.  If you really think you’re up for being a temporary father.”

          “They’ll be like my own.”

          “Just make sure you’re not late on the day.”

          “Hoon’s birthday will be great.  Believe me.”

          “I do.”

          “So, how’s everyone?”

          “They’re great.”

          Hoon looked at me.  “He can’t have Jae and Mi Young.”

          “Why not?”

          “Are you kidding?”

          “Hoon, we’re having a baby, too.  When the baby comes, she or he will need our full attention.  I’ve already had a hand in raising three kids.”

          “Li, I don’t want them to leave.  It won’t be home without them.  You know we can make it work.”  He pulled out his sad eyes.  “Please?”

          I looked away and held out my phone.

          “Jihoon hyung, you there?  Yeah, you can’t have the twins.”

          I looked at Aya.  “What did I just let your stepfather talk me into?

          She shrugged.

          I sighed and took my phone from Hoon, putting it in my pocket again.  “Why do I love you so much?”

          Hoon smiled and hugged me.  “Because I’ve always been here for you when you needed someone.”

          “It’s true, you have.”  I kissed him and leaned my forehead against his.  “Thanks for being that someone Hoon.”

          “I couldn’t just leave you without a shoulder to cry on.”

          I smiled.  “You’re the best, baby.”

          “Oh I know it.”  He smiled.  “So are you.”

          I looked at Aya, wrinkling her nose.

          “Gross.

          “Oh you hush your little mouth.”  I kissed her cheek.

          Ree stuck her head out.  “Dinner’s ready!”  She walked back inside.

          I stood up with Aya.  “Come on Hoon.”

          We walked into the dining room.

          Ree smiled.  “I made your favorite.

          I smiled and kissed her cheek.  “You and Mother always were a great pair.

          “We were the only identical twin girls born in the whole family.

          “Yeah, I know.  We’ve yet to have a pair of identical boys.

          Ree pulled out a chair for me.  “Aya can sit in your lap if you want her to.

          Hoon sat beside me.  “This reminds me of being at my parent’s house.”

          “There’s no Gosam tea here,” I reminded him.

          “It’s good for the baby.  Don’t start getting fussy over something my mother did for our baby’s health.  It is her first grandchild, after all.”

          “I know she did it for the baby.  I just hope she doesn’t make me try to drink anymore.  I don’t know if I’ll live to have another baby.”  I shook my head a little.

          Ree touched my face.  “Your mother didn’t drink it when she was pregnant with you, either.  The smell made her nauseous.”

          “I felt her pain.”

          She smiled.  “I’ll get you what she drank with you.  It’s actually a little healthier than Gosam tea.  It’s what your grandmother drank when she was expecting us, too.”  Ree went into the kitchen and brought a glass with something red and slushy.  “You’ll like it.  Trust me.”

          I took a sip.  “Grandmother drank strawberry juice?”

          “It’s actually got vegetables in it, too, but there’s more strawberries than anything.  Better than the Gosam isn’t it?”

          “Much better.”  I set down the glass.  “Thanks Ree.”

          “Anything for you, baby girl.”

          I smiled.

          Dinner was amazing.  Aya ate small pieces of sushi that I gave her and had a few pieces of watermelon for her dessert.

          “Was it good baby?

          She nodded.

          Ree took her.  “Let’s go have a nice bath, huh baby?

          “Where’s Mama going?

          “Mama won’t go anywhere.  I’ll be here when you’re done with your bath, ok Aya?

          She put her pinky out.

          I wrapped mine around hers.  “Go get clean sweetheart.  Mommy will see you after.”  I watched Ree carry Aya out.

          Hoon wrapped his arm around my shoulder.  “She looks so much like him.”

          I smiled.  “She really does.”

          Kai brought in a cake.  “I know you want a piece of this.

          “Are you and Ree trying to get me fat, Kai?

          “We’re not.

          I took the piece of cake he’d cut.  “No more.  Hoon and I can share this piece.”  I cut a piece with my fork.  “Hey Hoonie, open up.”

          He shook his head.

          “Come on, I know you aren’t full.”

          “I don’t like the fork.”

          I pulled off the cake and fed him with my fingers.

          “Mm, it’s really good.”  He cut some off and fed me.

          I chewed the cake and swallowed it.  “You’re right.  Mm, this is just what I needed.”

          Hoon pulled me onto his lap.  “This will be easier.”

          “Hoonie?”

          “Yes baby?”

          “You happy that we are having a baby?”

          “Oh baby, of course I am.”  He kissed me softly.  “I could never be happier.”

          “Promise?”

          “I do.”

          I pouted.  “I miss Jae and Mimi already.”

          “Me too.  Don’t worry.  We’ll see them next week.”

          “It’s too long, though.”  I yawned and covered my mouth with my hand.  “I’m tired still.”

          “You are baby?  Wanna go upstairs?”

          I fed him the last piece of cake.  “Yeah, I do.”  I got out of his lap.  I kissed my cousin’s cheek and my uncle’s, too.  “Li’s gotta rest.

          Kai smiled.  “Well go rest then.  Jung Hee and I won’t be here in the morning, but Ree will be.

          “I’ll see you two when you get home, then.”  I took Hoon’s hand and walked out of the dining room.

          Ree walked out, holding Aya’s little hand.

          Aya removed her hand from my aunt’s and walked quickly to me, hugging my legs.  “Mama!

          I picked her up.  “I got her Aunt Ree.

          She smiled.  “You sure?

          I nodded.  "Yeah, it’s fine.

          “She still drinks banana milk before bed.  It helps her sleep.

          I kissed Ree’s cheek.  “There’s some in my room, Ree.  Don’t worry.  I can take care of Aya.”  I carried my daughter upstairs with my husband and me into the bedroom.  I set Aya down on the bed and got a bottle of banana milk out of the fridge.  I set it down on the nightstand and sat on the bed, pulling Aya into my lap.

          Hoon laid down beside me.  “Appa’s tired.”

          “Then go to sleep honey.”

          “But I don’t want to go to sleep.”

          “Then don’t whine about being tired, Hoon.”

          “But I am.  I just don’t want to go to sleep.”

          “Why?”

          “What if you leave?”

          “Hoonie, I’m not going to leave.  The only reason I would is so I could lay Aya down.”  I took my phone out when I got a text.

          “Who that Mama?

          “Daddy.”  I opened the text.

          I miss you too much.  I’m lonely.

          Oh Ji-Ji, you’re so pitiful.  Bothering the woman you love on her honeymoon.

          I didn’t disturb anything, did I?

          No, I’m just spending time with Hoon.  Ji, you and I have to talk when I get back.

          Well, you do owe me a date.

          We’ll go Friday then.  Hoon’s birthday is Thursday, and that’s when we’re coming back.  I’ll call you Friday.

          Should I just come by Friday morning?

          Make sure I’m awake first.

          Aya tugged on my shirt.  “Mama.

          “What is it sweetheart?

          She pointed to the banana milk.

          I set my phone down and pulled the top off the milk.  I slipped a straw in it and held it for my daughter.  I looked over at my husband.  “Hey babe?”

          “Hmm?”

          “If we have a girl, think of how our house will be.”

          “I’m cool with me and Jae being the only guys.”  He put one arm under his head.

          “But what if all we have is girls?”

          “Come on, we’ll have at least one son.”

          “How do you know?”

          “I think we’ll have at least one son then.”

          I rolled my eyes.  “Whatever you say, yeobo.”

          Aya yawned and rubbed her eyes.

          I set the bottle on the nightstand.  “You ready for bed, baby girl?

          She nodded.

          “Can you say good night to Hoon?

          Aya crawled out of my lap and kissed Hoon’s cheek.  “Nighty night.

          He smiled.  “Good night Aya.  Sleep well.

          She smiled.

          I stood up and picked my daughter up.  “I’ll be right back babe.”

          “Ok.”

          I took Aya to her room down the hall and laid her down after giving her a goodnight kiss.  “Good night baby.  Mommy will see you in the morning, ok?

          She yawned and nodded.  “I love you Mommy.

          I smiled.  “I love you, too, Aya.”  I tucked her in and went back to the master bedroom.  I slipped into bed with Hoon and laid my head against his chest.  “She likes you so much already.”

          “Really?”  He slipped his arms around my waist.

          “Mm-hmm.  When Ji was here, it took him a little while to win her over.  But she loves him, now that she knows he is her father.”

          “When did you tell her?”

          “When I was tucking her in the first night.  Ji stayed in the bedroom.”  I sighed.  “I need another day at the spa.”

          “Want me to rub your back?”

          “Yeah.”

          Hoon sat up.  “Come here baby.”

          I sat up.  “Let me go change real quick.  I’ll be right back.”  I got out of bed and went into the closet since all my luggage had been unpacked already.  I put on a nightie I had bought for tonight.

          It wasn’t anything fancy, but I loved the way the powder blue silk with white lace nightie looked.  Even though it barely covered my , I still thought it looked ok to wear.  After all, it was our wedding night, so I wanted to look a little y for Hoon.

          I stuck my head out of the doorway.  “Close your eyes.”

          “Why?”

          “Because I said to.  Just do it!”  I watched Hoon close his eyes and walked out of the closet, going to the bed.  I sat between Hoon’s legs, leaning my back against his chest.  “Hoonie, you can look.”

          His arms wrapped around my waist before he looked at me.  “Oh my god.  Baby you look…”

          I put my finger on his lips.  “Shh, don’t say anything.”  I curled my hand around his neck while I bent my head to kiss and on it.

          Hoon groaned.  “Baby…”  The huskiness I love so much was back.

          “Hmm?”

          He turned me around so I would face him and looked into my eyes before locking our lips together.  He slowly laid back on the bed and stuck his hand under the silk, rubbing my back in slow circles as we kissed.

          I laid my head on his shoulder, panting lightly from our kiss.  “I love you, Hoon.”

          “I love you, too.”  He kissed my forehead.

          “Mm, your hand feels so good.”

          “Does it make my baby relaxed?”

          “Which one?”

          “You of course silly girl,” he kissed the top of my head.

          I wrapped my arms around his neck.  “It’s very relaxing.  There’s only one thing that’d make it better.”

          “Oh really?  What is that?”

          “Go look in the bathroom and look in the drawer on the far left in the middle of the row under the sink.”

          Hoon got up and went into the bathroom.  “Geez baby, you need this much?”  He came out with two different bottles a few minutes later.

          “People like different things.”

          “Oh, so you were planning on using them on different people?”

          “No honey.  They’re my favorite flavors.”

          He set one of the bottles down and screwed the lid off the one in his hands.  “This one hasn’t been used yet.”  He started to peel the seal off the bottle.

          “Honey, let me do it.”  I peeled the little plastic piece off and set it on my nightstand.

          Hoon put the lid back on the bottle and set it down on the bed.  He made me lie down in the middle of the bed with my head and neck supported by the pillows.  “As much as I love seeing this y little nightie on you, I want it off.”

          I smiled and lifted my arms above my head.

          Hoon lifted the nightie up and let it land on the floor.  He took the bottle of massage oil and put some into his hand, rubbing both together to spread the oil.  My husband started to massage my full torso.

          I closed my eyes.  “Mm, Hoonie, that feels heavenly.”

          “Oh, it does?”  His lips brushed mine softly.

          I smiled.  “I know you’re right there Hoon.”

          He chuckled and pecked my lips.  “You’re right.  I am.”

          I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled his head down, kissing him passionately.

          Hoon rubbed my sides with his thumbs.

          I giggled and pulled back from the kiss, looking into his eyes.  “That tickles me, baby.”

          He smiled.  “I know it.”  Hoon laid on his back and pulled me to lie on top of him.  He put some of the oil on my before rubbing it in.

          “That was cold.”  I pouted.

          “I’m sorry baby.  It’s better now though, right?”  He used both hands to massage the oil into my skin.

          I laid my head down on his chest.  “Yeah, much better.”  I closed my eyes again and relaxed under Hoon’s hands.

          “Baby?  You asleep?”

          “Just loving how your hands send little tingles up my spine.”

          “Are you too tired to have another round?”

          “Are you thinking of making slow love deep into the morning or fast and crazy passionate ?”

          “I’m thinking in the middle.”

          “As long as we don’t sleep too late.  I have to take you around.”  I sat up beside him and took my hair down, shaking it out.

          Hoon smiled.  “I love your long hair.  Did you know that?”

          “I do.  You know what I love of yours?”

          “What’s that baby?”

          I smiled and slid his shirt off of him.  “Your very nice, y abs,” I said, running a finger in his perfect lines.

          “Ok, it may need to be fast.”  Hoon pulled me close.

          I woke up around eight in the morning, my head on Hoon’s chest with his arms around me.  I sat up a little and smiled, kissing my husband softly.  “Hoonie?  Time to wake up sweetheart.”

          “I don’t wanna.”

          “Then you can stay in bed all day while I go out without you.”

          He opened his eyes.  “Fine, I’m awake.”

          I kissed him.  “Wanna take a shower with me?”

          He smiled.  “Sure.”  He got out of bed and picked me up, kissing my lips softly before carrying me into the bathroom.  Hoon set me down and the shower.

          I stepped in and pulled him in as well, closing the door.  I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.  “I love you, Hoon.”

          “Love you, too, Li.”  He took the shampoo and squeezed some into his hands, then massaged it into my scalp.

          “You and your obsession with my hair.”

          “Baby, you have beautiful hair.  Especially with the red natural highlights,” he took the shower head and rinsed my hair.

          “I feel like I’m at the salon.”  I rolled my shoulders and washed my husband’s hair as well.  I giggled when I spiked his hair up.

          “Ok, stop it crazy woman.”

          I pouted.  “Don’t call me crazy.  I’ll spray you in the face.”

          He rinsed his hair and ran his fingers through it.

          I washed my body before he could start, sticking my tongue out when he pouted.

          “I wanted to do that.”

          “Too bad.  Wash your own body.”  I turned so my back faced him and let the body wash slide down my skin.  I got out and wrapped my towel around myself again.  I dried my hair and put it into a simple bun before I put my glasses on.

          Hoon kissed the bared nape of my neck.  “You look very y with your hair up in a bun with a tendril down each side of your face.”

          “Thanks babe.”  I went to the closet to get some clothes.  I dressed and put the towel over my shoulder while I took Hoon an outfit in the bathroom.  I set his clothes down and hung my towel up.  “Get ready, Hoon.”  I left him in the bathroom and got my prenatal vitamins out of my purse.  I got one out and took it with some green tea from the mini fridge.

          “Kiss me, k-k-kiss me.  Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison.  Take me, t-t-take me.  Wanna be a victim, ready for abduction.  Boy, you’re an alien.  Your touch so foreign…

          I answered the phone.  “Hello?”

          “Morning sleeping beauty.

          “You didn’t wake me up, Pigeon.

          “I didn’t?  Well, is Hoon still asleep?

          “Nope.  I already woke him up.

          “Man, I thought you two would still be in bed.

          “Well we’re not.”  I walked out of the bedroom.  “So what’s the plan for you guys today?

          “Well since you guys are on your honeymoon, we get the time off, too.  There’s not much to do, though.

          “Aww baby Pigeon, are you missing me already?

          “Of course I am.  You’re in a different country than me altogether.

          “Aw baby, don’t worry.  We’ll be back before you know it.

          “Then we can hang out together again?

          “Of course Pigeon.  Who else am I gonna be with when Hoon has a schedule, and you don’t?

          “You’ll probably abandon me for your cousin again.

          “Eli, that was one time, and I had a prenatal checkup.  I can’t just forget about those.

          “Hey, how’s Aya doing?

          I walked to her room and peeked in, seeing my daughter sleeping still.  I smiled.  “She’s sleeping like a little angel.”  I walked in and looked at her.  “Aya, honey, wake up.

          She yawned and rubbed her eyes with her little fists.  “Awake Mommy.

          I held the phone with my shoulder and picked Aya up.  “Did you sleep well, Aya?

          She nodded and laid her head on my shoulder.

          I held Aya on my hip and held the phone with my other hand.  “Hear her Pigeon?

          “I did.  She sounds more grown up than I last saw her.

          “She definitely has gotten bigger.  Hang on one sec.”  I took a picture of Aya and sent it to Eli.  “My baby’s tired.”  I kissed her forehead.

          Aya yawned cutely and buried her face in my neck.

          “She looks so adorable, Lizzie.

          I smiled.  “Thanks Pigeon.  Hey, let me call you back.  I need to feed my babies.

          “Don’t forget the bunny.

          “I won’t Eli.  Love you guys.

          “Love you, too.

          I slipped my phone into my jeans and took Aya downstairs.  I saw Ree in the kitchen, cooking breakfast.  “Morning Aunt Ree.”  I set Aya in her chair.

          “Morning sweetie.  You sleep well?

          “We slept great.  Can I help you with anything?

          “You can get the eggs out of the fridge and cook them.

          I took the bowl out and set it on the counter.  “Always thought it best to scramble them first, huh, Ree?

          “It’s just how I was taught by your mom.  Your mother and I did spend all our time together, even after her and your father married.

          I smiled.  “Especially after we moved to America.

          “I wasn’t going to part from my sister.  Besides, we always wanted to travel together.

          I put some black pepper on the eggs before they were fully finished.  “And you and Mom both did.

          “Jung Hee wasn’t even born yet.

          “Mei Ling was.  How is she by the way?”  I put the eggs in a bowl and set them on the table.

          “She’s fine.  I think she’s kind of upset that she got a false positive.

          “It’s not the end of the world.  They can try again.  Did they use IV?

          “No, they didn’t.  They talked about it.

          “She needs to get one of those ovulation tests.”  I took the platter of pancakes she handed me and set them down.

          Hoon walked in, rubbing his back.

          “What’s wrong babe?”

          “My back still hurts from Soohyun tackling me.”

          I walked over and kissed his cheek.  “My poor baby,” I rubbed his back softly in small circles.

          “That feels much better.”

          I smiled.  “Sit down.  Eli said I couldn’t forget to make sure you got fed.”  I bent down and kissed my daughter’s head.  “Are you trying to sleep again, Aya?

          She shook her head.

          I set a cup of juice in front of Aya and my seat.  “Hoon, you want coffee?”

          “Yes please.  I’m dying here.”

          “You’re as bad as Jihoon.”  I poured him a cup and set it in front of him.

          “I love you, baby.”

          I smiled and sat beside him.  “I love you, too.”

          My aunt sat down.  “It’s so nice not having Kai here to bug the hell out of me.”  She put a couple pancakes on her plate.

          I grinned and fixed my plate.  “I know how you feel, Aunt Ree.

          She smiled and set some eggs on a small plate for Aya.  “Can live without our men, but damn are they a handful and meddlesome bunch.

          “I agree wholeheartedly.”  I squeezed Hoon’s hand.

          He smiled.

          Ree smiled at Hoon.  “So Hoon, are you excited to see Osaka?”

          “Li always loves it so much.  I think I will, too.”  He wiped the corner of my mouth.

          “Hoon, I’m not a child.”  I pouted.

          “But you’re my baby.”  He kissed my cheek.

          I stabbed the little sliver of pancake on my plate and fed him.  “Is it sad that I’m pregnant, and you can still eat more than me?”

          “No, because I’m a guy.”

          I rolled my eyes.  “Our baby just doesn’t want to eat with you around or something.”

          “I think you’re just too excited to eat Japanese food.”  Ree cleared the plates.

          “You know me too well.”  I picked up Aya.  “You want to come with Mommy?

          She nodded.

          “Can I take Aya, Ree?”

          “You don’t have to ask me baby girl.  She’s your daughter.”

          I smiled and kissed my aunt’s cheek.  “Thanks Ree.  You’re the best.”

          She smiled.  “Anything for you, sweetheart.”

          I made Hoon wait downstairs in the living room while I went upstairs to change Aya.

          She picked up a shirt that matched mine.  “This one Mama!

          I smiled and helped her into it.  “What shoes do you want to wear?

          She shrugged.

          “What about the cute white sandals?

          Aya went to pick up a little pair of sandals.

          “Yeah, those.

          She sat down and slipped them on herself.

          I smiled and picked her up.  “You’re all ready to go now.”  I carried Aya downstairs with my purse on my arm.  “Hoonie, are you ready?”

          He came out of the living room.  “I don’t wanna leave this honeymoon.”

          I rolled my eyes and went to slip my shoes on.  “Is it because of the tv?”

          “No.  It’s because I don’t have to go to work and be away from my amazing woman.”

          I looked at Aya.  “He sounds like your daddy.

          She giggled and hugged my neck.

          “She looks like Jiyong, but she acts just like you.  She reminds me of Mimi.”  Hoon pouted.

          I smiled and shut the door after Hoon, walking to the garage with Aya’s hand in mine.  “Don’t worry darling.  We’ll be back home soon enough.”  I strapped Aya into her car seat in the back seat of my gray colored Camry.

          “What’s in the other part of the garage?”

          I shut the door and got in the driver’s seat.  “I can’t tell you that, Hoonie.  But, I will show you later.”

          “Promise?”

          “Yes honey.”  I fixed my seat and rearview mirror before pulling out of the garage.  I used the remote to close it and pulled out of the gate.  “I think you’ll have fun honey.”

          He smiled.  “I think I will.  I already am having fun.  I’m with you.”

          I smiled and put my arm down on the rest.  “You will have more fun afterwards.”  I parked my car at the apartment complex my mother’s brother lived at.  “We’re going to be walking from here babe.”  I got out of the car and got the stroller out.  I secured Aya in it and set her bag and my purse in the bottom slot behind her.

          “Mama?

          “Yeah baby?

          “Pokémon store?

          I smiled.  “Don’t worry Aya.  We’ll go.

          “First Mama.

          “Ok, ok, we’ll go there first.”  I clipped my cell phone onto my jeans and pushed the stroller out of the parking garage and onto the sidewalk.  I’d put my prescription sunglasses on and wore a hat so it’d be harder for people to recognize me.

          Hoon wore a hat and sunglasses as well.  “So, where are we going?

          Aya giggled.  “Pokémon store!

          I smiled.  “Aya loves going to the Pokécenter.”  We stopped at a crosswalk to wait for the light so we could go across the street.

          “Mama?

          I pushed the strolled across and kept walking with Hoon beside me.  “Yes Aya?

          “Can we get fishies later, too?

          “Of course we’ll get fishies.  We always do, don’t we?

          “Fishies?”  Hoon looked at me.

          I nodded.  “You’ll see Hoonie.”  I kissed his cheek.

          He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist while we walked.  “I love you, Li baby.”

          “I love you, too, Hoonie.”

          Aya started squealing.  “Mama!”  She pointed at the Pokémon store.

          Hoon opened the door for me.

          I smiled.  “Thanks babe.”  I pushed Aya inside and took her to where the Pokémon plushies were.  I let her look at them while I looked around the store.  I spotted a couple familiar people.  “Hoonie, watch Aya for me please.”

          “I’ll be right here.”

          I grinned and went over to the people I recognized, putting on my best Japanese fangirl act.  “Oh my god, it’s MBLAQ in Japan!!!  You guys are so amazing!  I love your music!

          Mir and Joon both smiled.  Joon stood in front of me.

          “Do you speak English?

          I nodded.

          He grinned.  “You’re cute.  Do I know you from somewhere?

          I giggled, acting all fangirly.  “I don’t know, do you?

          He took my right hand and brought it to his lips.  “I’m Joon.

          “Park Jung Li.”  I grinned.

          “So, how long have you been in Japan?

          “Since yesterday.

          “Ah, us, too.  We came from my ex-girlfriend’s wedding.  So, are you single?

          I ran behind Mir when Joon tried to pull me close and hugged his waist.  “Oppa, save me.  Joonie’s trying to get me again,” I said in his ear.

          Mir pulled me in front of him.  “You are sly, you know that?”

          “Oh come on!  I had to have fun somehow.”  I hugged him, still talking to where only he could hear me.  “I didn’t get to see you much yesterday.”

          He hugged me back.  “I’m sorry,” he murmured in my ear.  “I did dance with you, though.”  He kissed my cheek.

          Joon looked at me hugging Mir.  “Why do the girls always hug you?  It’s because you’re the maknae, isn’t it?”

          I giggled, pulling back from the embrace.  I went to Joon and kissed his cheek.  “Joon, quit whining so much.  I’m already taken anyways.”  I smiled at him.  “Surprise!”

          He pouted.  “Li, it was you the whole time!”

          “The one and only,” I smiled.

          “Where’s your husband?  Abandon him already?”

          “Of course not.  He’s watching a little girl at the moment.”  I looked at Mir.  “Want to see her again, Oppa?”

          He smiled.  “Sure.”

          I took his arm.  “You just keep on staring at whatever you were looking at.  I’m stealing MBLAQ’s maknae.”  I led Mir away from Joon to where Hoon stood with Aya.  “Yeobo?”

          “Hmm?”  He held a Pikachu plush in front of Aya, who was in his left arm.

          She giggled and took the Pikachu, hugging it.  “Mama, I want Pikachu.

          “Ok baby, I’ll get you a Pikachu.

          She looked at Mir.  “Who that?

          He pouted.  “You don’t remember Uncle Cheollie?

          My daughter held her arms out, and Mir took her from Hoon.  Aya kissed Mir’s cheek.  “Missed Uncle Cheollie.

          He smiled.  “Missed you.

          I smiled and hugged my husband’s waist.  “You want any Pokémon stuff?”

          “I don’t know.”

          “I definitely do!  Ooh, and I want some Pocky.”  I pulled my shirt down.  “I miss having all the Japanese food here.  I know, we can get Pocky in Korea, but it originates here.  Even better that we’re here in Japan.”

          He smiled.  “Craving Pocky, huh baby?”

          “No, I just have that nostalgic feeling since we’re in my birth country and all.  I miss all the food here and everything.”

          “I miss Korea already.”  Hoon pouted.

          “Shut up.  I love Japan.  I was born here, you know.”

          “I was born in Korea.  You’re also half Korean baby.”

          “I’m a biracial woman who happens to be Japanese and Korean.  Don’t you go insulting Japan.  If you do, I’ll send you back on the jet tonight and spend the rest of the honeymoon with Henry and Zhou Mi.”

          Mir pouted.  “You can have us, too.”

          “Just you, Thunder, and Seungho.  G.O and Joon are much too clingy.”

          “Yah!  I heard that!”  G.O appeared from behind a shelf.

          I stood behind my husband.  “Hoonie, make the bad man go away.”

          He laughed and pulled me in front of him, wrapping his arms around me.  “It’s ok baby.  No one can take you from me.”

          Mir smiled.  “No one except me because I’m her best friend.”

          “Yeah right, she’s mine.”  Hoon squeezed me.

          “Ugh, babe, be careful how hard you squeeze me.”

          “Sorry baby.”  He kissed my cheek.

          Aya whined for me.  “Mama, Aya want.

          I took my daughter from Mir and held her on my hip.  “So, you guys are here because Joonie’s obsessed with Pikachu, right?”

          Mir grinned.  “How’d you guess?”

          “If there’s anything I know about Lee Changsun, it’s that he loves Pikachu.”

          Aya giggled and held the Pikachu plush up.  “Pikachu!

          I smiled.  “My daughter loves it, too.”

          Seungho appeared where G.O came from.  “Why did you guys all come over here?”  He saw me and stopped.  “Hi Lizzie.”

          I smiled at him.  “Hi Seungho.”

          Aya stole my hat and put it on her head.  “Strangers Mommy.

          I laughed.  “You are your father’s daughter.

          Seungho looked at Aya.  “She’s yours?”

          I took the hat off of Aya.  “You don’t remember Uncle Cheollie talking about his hyungs?

          “I do ‘member.

          I smiled and pointed to G.O first.  “That’s his G.O hyung.”  I pointed to Seungho, “and that’s Seungho.  Can you say hi?

          She waved her tiny hand at them and hid her face immediately in my neck.

          “Aigoo, my baby’s so shy today!”  I set Aya back in the stroller.

          Seungho looked at my daughter.  “She’s so cute.  How old is she?”

          “She’ll be three in two and a half months.”

          “Who’s her father?  Do we know him?”

          “I’m not telling you that.”  I looked at Mir.

          “Don’t worry, they can’t get it out of me.  I forgot anyways.”  He winked to where only I could see.

          I smiled.  “And my husband knows, but I’d kill you if you tried to get it out of him.”  I hugged Hoon’s waist, kissing his cheek.

          Hoon smiled.  “I’d never tell.”

          “What a life to wake up in love, Anytime I can’t get enough of your kindness, sweetness, I don’t want it ever to end.  So amazing, all the above, Anyway, you take it, It’s your love.  You the finest and I just…

          I took out my phone.  “Hello?”

          “You have got to get your brother away from me.  Please.  He’s driving me ing insane.”

          “What do you want me to do?  I’m in Japan.”

          “Please baby?”

          I groaned.  “Fine.  Can you wait a few minutes?”

          “I guess.”

          “Go find your ear plugs and lock yourself in your room.  I’ll make sure he quits bothering you.  I’m going to be in trouble for doing it, though.”

          “With who?”

          “My brother.  He’ll kill me later.  At least he will if he finds out it’s me.”

          “Don’t worry.  You always have me to protect you.”

          I smiled.  “I know.  Besides, he deserves this.  It’s payback.”

          “For what, exactly?”

          “Tell you the reason later.”

          “He knows about the tattoo doesn’t he?”

          “Kwon Jiyong!  I told you we do not talk about that!”

          “Whoops…sorry Li-Li.”

          I let out a long breath.  “I’m killing you when I get to Korea, I swear.”

          “I love you!”

          I pouted.  “I love you, too.  No more talking about that over the phone.”

          Hoon raised an eyebrow.

          “Hey Ji?”

          “Yeah?”

          “Make sure you have earplugs in.  My brother’s going to get loud.”

          “Will do baby.  Just get rid of him yelling, ‘Hyung, come hang out with me.  I’m bored, and I can’t bother Li.’  I can’t stand it!”

          “I will, I will.  Bye.”  I hung up on Ji.  “I’m going to get myself killed doing this…” I murmured.  I started a new text to my brother.

          Where are you?

          In my room at the dorm.  Jiyong hyung won’t hang out with me.

          I’d bought my brother a stereo for his birthday, which was actually a prank kind of gift because I had an app on my phone that allowed me to control the stereo from wherever I was as long as I had cell service.  I could play any song from my phone on the stereo and have it as loud as I wanted.

          Who’s all at the dorm?

          Just me and Jiyong hyung.  Daesung, Bae, and T.O.P. hyung all have a schedule right now.

          “Hey Hoon?”

          “Yeah?”

          “Don’t let Oppa get near me when we get back to Korea.”

          “Why?”

          “Because I’m fixing to do something really bad to him.”  I looked down at my daughter.  “Aya, what is your favorite song by Fishy’s band?”  I, of course, meant Donghae.  He knew Aya, and she loved him to death.  She loved Super Junior, too.

          “Haengbok Mommy!

          I opened the app to my brother’s stereo and put the volume at 50/100.  Even having it on 25/100 was loud in the dorm.  I liked the fact that the song played on my phone, not too loudly of course, while it played on the stereo, too.  I held my breath and selected the song my daughter liked, tapping on the ‘play’ option.

          “Keureon neoneon mweoya?  Nal ijeottdeon geoya?”  This was the one part of the song I knew and sang out of the blue occasionally.

          I turned the song off right before it finished and put my phone on silent, slipping it in my purse.  “If my brother calls you Hoon, don’t answer it.”

          “Ok baby.”

          Mir laughed.  “You’re so bad.”

          “I know.  So, how’d your tour go?”

          “The company is great.  Your employees are nice.  I especially like the Jung Hee kid.”

          I smiled.  “That’s my baby cousin.”

          “Really?”

          “Yeah.”

          “I swear, he could be your brother.”

          “We both take after our mothers, and they were identical twins.”  I looked at Aya.  “My little girl, however, takes after her father.”

          “Is Hoon her father?” G.O asked.

          Hoon hugged me close.  “I’m not, but I am of the baby here.”  He laid his hand over my belly.

          I blushed.  “Hoonie…”

          He smiled and kissed my cheek.  “We should get a move on Mrs. Yeo.”

          I nodded and looked at my daughter.  “So my baby wants a Pikachu?

          She nodded.

          I bought a couple other plushies before Hoon and I left the store with Aya.  I showed my husband the town I spent the first four years of my life in before we went to a park with Aya.  I had a green tea and vanilla swirled soft serve ice cream cone.

          Hoon pushed Aya in her stroller while she napped after eating a fish shaped waffle filled with caramel.  “Like it baby?”

          “I miss having it.  How’s the melon?”

          “Pretty good.  Want a taste?”

          “No.  Want a taste of mine, though?”

          “Sure.”  He took a small of my ice cream.  “It’s not bad.”

          “Hoon?”

          “Yeah baby?”

          “Are you sure we can do it?”

          “What?”

          “Jae, Mimi, Aya, and our baby all at once?”

          “We can do it.  I promise you.”  Hoon finished the cone, wiping his chin with a napkin.

          I got a wet wipe out of my bag and wiped his face.

          “Mm, baby, is that necessary?”

          “I don’t wanna have a sticky hubby.”  I threw the wipe into a trashcan we walked past.

          “See?  You take care of me, Jae, and Mimi all at once.  We’ll just have to adjust with Aya in the house.”

          “Then our baby afterwards.”

          Hoon wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.  “We have enough time to adjust.  If it gets too much, Jae and Mimi can go to Jihoon’s place.”

          “Ok.”

          “Let’s go.  Shall we?”

          I nodded.  “Wait, let me get Aya out.”  I took her out of the stroller and held her close.

          Aya didn’t wake up but did snuggle close to me.

          I rubbed her back as we walked back to my car.

          Hoon opened the back door of the car before putting the stroller in the trunk.

          I buckled Aya into her car seat and kissed her forehead before closing the door.  I slipped into the driver’s seat and buckled my seat belt.  “To home we go.”

          “Then bed,” he kissed my palm.

          “After Aya’s laid down for her nap, Mr. Yeo.”

          “I know baby.”

          I closed the window I had rolled down as I turned into the gate.  I opened it and parked the car in the garage.

          “Go ahead and get Aya.  I’ll get the bags.”

          “You sure?”

          “Go on Li.”

          I leaned over and kissed him.  “Thank you baby.”

          He smiled.  “Anytime.”

          I got out and took Aya from her car seat.  I carried Aya into the house and took her to her room, lying her down along with her new Pikachu plushie I’d bought.  I covered her with a blanket and closed the door.  I went to the bedroom and slipped my shirt and pants off.  I threw them into the laundry basket and put on a long shirt I had.  I got onto the bed and laid back, stretching out my arms and legs.

          Hoon came in, setting the bags out of the way before hopping onto the bed with me.  “Miss me?”

          I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.  “Of course.”

          He pouted.  “Why’d you put this shirt on?  It’s just going to come right back off.”

          “I don’t know.  Just because?”

          He rolled his eyes.  “My silly wifey,” he said, pulling the shirt off.  He unclasped my bra and took it off as well.

          The air conditioning made me shiver.  “Hoonie, it’s cold.”

          He smiled.  “It’s ok baby.  I’ll warm you up.”  He bent his head and softly kissed my neck.

          “Hoon, not helping.”

          He pulled back and put his finger on my lips.  “It will.  Trust me.”  He put his hand under my head and pulled me up to lock our lips together.

          I the muscles at the small of his back underneath his shirt.

          “Sono hitomi no oku ni hamari komu to nukedase nai, Tada ima ni oborete hanaaku nai konomama, Kimi wo daite nemuru, This is forbidden love…

          Hoon growled in frustration and took his phone out.  “What?”

          I thought it was a bit funny to hear him sounding so frustrated.  I pecked his lips softly while he listened on the phone.

          “Aish, hyung, you have to bother me with this useless while I’m on my honeymoon?”

          I slipped the phone from his grasp.  “What did I say about not involving him in work while we’re away?  Seriously, Soohyun.”

          “It’s not work related.”

          “Why do I have a hard time believing that?  If this isn’t about work, what is it?”

          “The guys are going crazy and whining that there’s nothing to do.”

          “You’re really calling Hoon for that?  Really Soohyun?”

          “Yeah.”

          I sighed.  “Let me talk to Kiseoppie.”

          “Hello?”

          “Kiseoppie, will you make sure none of the guys calls us again please?  They’re taking our time together away.”

          “Eomma will take care of it for you baby.”

          I smiled.  “Thanks Kiseoppie!  You’re the best.”

          “I know it baby girl.  Have fun.  Send me lots of pics.”

          “I will. Love you.”

          “I love you, too.  Bye angel.”

          I set Hoon’s phone on the nightstand.  “Now, we won’t be bothered anymore.”

          He smiled.  “I love you.”

          I pecked his lips.  “Yeah, I know.  I love you, too.”

          After we made love, I couldn’t move.  I laid in Hoon’s side, panting.

          “I don’t think this will be good if we keep having so often.”

          “It could help with the baby fat you keep complaining about having.”

          I smacked his shoulder.  “Even though I complain, that doesn’t mean you have to bring it up Hoon.”  I sat up slowly and rolled my shoulders.  “Hoonie, can you rub my back?  Please?”

          My husband sat up and pulled me to sit between his legs.  He started to rub my back softly.  “Feel better?”

          I let out a small sigh.  “Mm-hmm much better.”  I took my phone off the nightstand and checked the texts I had.  Thankfully, I only had one, and it was from Henry.

          Made it finally.  Mimi and I are going to check into a hotel soon.  Dinner tonight?

          I had just gotten the text, so I was glad.

          You better not check into a hotel.  You will come stay with me and Hoon.  Sure, we can have dinner tonight.

          I included the address of the mansion for Henry and leaned back fully against Hoon after setting my phone back down.  “Henry and Zhou Mi are going to be here soon.”

          “Why?”

          “They’re not staying in a hotel.”  I got out of bed and slipped my robe on, putting my hair up in a messy half assed bun.  “I’m going to put on something, and then I’m going to go downstairs and watch movies in the living room.  Want to come with me?”

          “Sure.  But I kind of don’t want to get up.”

          “I’ll bring you a pair of jeans.”

          “Bring me my shorts.  It’s hot.”

          “You’re under the covers, dummy.”  I went into the closet and put on another long t-shirt and some shorts.  I took Hoon his shorts and a black tank.  I didn’t wait for him to get dressed and left him in the bedroom to see if Aya was awake.

          She was stretching and rubbing her little eyes.

          I smiled and picked her up.  “Have a good nap?”

          She nodded.  “Down Mommy.

          I let Aya down, and she went to the bathroom in front of her room.  I waited until she had finished washing her hands and held mine out to her when she came out.

          Aya put her hand in mine.  “Where we go, Mommy?

          “Just downstairs.  We’re going to watch movies in the living room.”  I picked her up before I started the descent down.  I set her back down, and we walked into the living room.

          Hoon was lying on the short part of the sectional.

          I rolled my eyes.  “Are you comfortable, yeobo?”

          “Yep.”

          I shook my head and went to the dvd player.  I put Mr. Idol in and sat on the couch, pulling Aya onto my lap.  I caught her looking back and forth between the tv and Hoon when “Wonder Boys” came in.

          “Mama!

          “Yes baby?

          “Pause!

          I paused the movie, and Aya got off my lap to go closer to the tv.

          She looked closely and went to stand in front of Hoon.  Aya looked at me.  “Mama?

          “It’s him Aya.

          “He’s famous!

          I smiled.  “Yes baby, he is.

          She poked Hoon’s cheek.  “You are famous.

          He looked at Aya sleepily.  “Hmm?

          “She said you’re famous baby.”

          Hoon nodded.  “I am.

          “Stay away from Mommy then.  She doesn’t need publicity.

          I picked up my daughter.  “They already associate Hoon and me together, baby girl.  I’ll show you.

          Hoon sat up.  “Show her the pics of us when we were filming.”

          “I will.”  I sat beside him with Aya in my lap.  I took my phone out and went to my pictures.  I found the ones Hoon and I took on the set when he was filming Mr. Idol.  “Look, here we are.

          She took my phone and scrolled through the pictures.  “Too many with him.  Not enough with me.

          “I have more of us on there baby.  You’re not in the right album.

          “I wanna see pictures of Daddy.

          I sighed and went to the recent pics me and Ji took together.  “Here.  This was a couple weeks ago.

          Hoon put his arm around my shoulder, kissing my cheek.  “I thought Henry and Zhou Mi were supposed to be here.”

          “Oh I hope they didn’t get lost.”  I took my phone from Aya.  “Baby, I need to call someone.  Stay in here with Hoon, ok?  Be nice.

          “I will.

          I smiled and set her beside Hoon, going in the other room.  I called Henry.

          “Hello?

          “Baby, are you and Zhou Mi lost?

          “I think we are.  We’re in front of a huge freaking mansion.  Did you give us the right address?

          I went to look outside and saw the taxi at the end of the stairs.  I hung up and walked outside.

          Henry got out.  “Li?!”

          I smiled.  “Welcome to my place.  Or, palace, if you prefer.”

          “You own this?”

          I paid the driver.  “Thank you for getting them here safely.

          He smiled back.  “Anytime Ms. Park.

          Zhou Mi got the bags out of the trunk.  “This is so huge.”

          I nodded.  “I know it.  But, please, don’t tell any of the guys.  Only Donghae and Hyukkie know about this place.”  I led them inside.  “Hoonie, Zhou Mi and Henry are here!”  I looked at Henry.  “So, which floor?”

          “How many are there?”

          “Five in all.  Don’t worry.  There’s an elevator.  Hoon and I are on the second floor.  You want a room with a view of the front of the house or the back?”

          Henry looked at Zhou Mi.  “Mimi?”

          “I don’t care baby.”

          Henry puffed his cheeks up.  “I want third floor, I think.  Can we still see the fifth?”

          I smiled.  “Of course Henry.  I’ll show you to your room later.  Let’s go into the living room.  Hoon and I were watching Mr. Idol.”

          The couple smiled.  “Ok.”

          I led them to the living room and smiled at my daughter and husband.        Aya was in Hoon’s lap, looking at pictures on his phone.  “Mommy, you’re so pretty.

          “What pictures is she looking at?”

          “The ones of us when we were still in high school.”

          “Before or after?”

          “When we were Sophomores,” he said.

          “Omo, I was so young then.”

          Hoon smiled.  “You’re still young baby.”

          “We should go outside.  Hoonie, I want to show you around a little more.  Henry and Mimi can see, too.”

          Henry pouted.  “Only I call him that.”

          I hugged him.  “Sorry Henry.  Forgive me?

          “Of course.

          Aya looked up.  “Who are they Mommy?

          Henry looked at me.  “Mommy?

          I turned the dvd player and tv off.  “Henry, Zhou Mi, this is my daughter Aya.”

          Aya came to me, holding Hoon’s phone up.  “It’s you Mommy!

          I took it.  “Oh my gosh, Hoon.  You have such old pictures on your phone.”  I went to the next picture and smiled.  “I can’t believe you still have this one.”

          “Which one?”  He got up and came to look.  “Oh that one.”  He smiled.  “It’s one of my favorites.”

          “Am I still as cute now?”

          “Even more so baby.”  He kissed my cheek.

          I handed Hoon his phone and picked up Aya.  “Follow me.  You won’t need shoes.”  I walked outside and stood on the deck.  “This is what hides behind the house.”

          “Whoa baby…”

          Aya squirmed.

          I let her down again and took the little bottle she handed me.

          Aya gave one to Hoon and Henry, too.  “Blow big bubbles Mama.

          I smiled and we all sat at the table.  Aya sat on one side while Hoon sat at my other side.  Henry sat on the other side of Aya, and Zhou Mi was beside him.

          Aya tried to give Zhou Mi a bottle of bubbles when she realized he didn’t have one.

          “No thanks.  I don’t like…”  He looked to Henry.

          “Bubbles,” Henry said.

          “I don’t like bubbles.

          Aya pouted and held the bottle to Zhou Mi still.

          He took it finally, not wanting to argue.  “Your daughter is stubborn.”

          I smiled when she climbed onto her seat beside me.  “She is my daughter.”  I opened the bottle and blew softly over the wand.

          Aya giggled when the bubbles flew through the breeze.

          Hoon smiled and did it, too.  “Everyone loves bubbles.”

          I blew some at him, giggling when they hit his face.

          He looked at me seriously, closing the bottle and starting to tickle me.

          “AAH!  HOON!”  I laughed as his fingers dug into my sides.  “STOP TICKLING ME, BABO!”

          “What do you say?”

          “I’M NOT SAYING IT!!!!”

          He stopped briefly and pulled me into his lap before continuing to tickle me.  “What was that?”

          “I LOVE YOU!”

          He smiled and kissed my cheek, hugging my waist.  “That wasn’t so hard, was it?”

          “I don’t like you right now.”

          “Because you love me.”  He nuzzled my neck.  “Admit it baby.”

          “Nope.”

          “Is my wifey being stubborn again?”

          I folded my arms and looked away from him.

          “Lizzie…”

          “Uh-uh.”

          “One?”

          I kissed his cheek.

          He pecked my lips.  “I love you.”

          I smiled.  “Took you long enough.”

          “Can I sit in your lap?

          I looked to see Aya looking at Henry.

          He smiled and lifted her up into his lap.  “You’re so adorable.  Your mommy and I have been best friends for a while.

          “Do you know my Daddy, too?

          I moved to sit back in my seat and leaned my head on Hoon’s shoulder.  “He doesn’t very well, but he’s met Daddy.

          Hoon kissed my forehead.  “You feel ok baby?”

          “Yeah, I’m ok Hoonie.”

          Aya looked at Henry’s necklace.  “Mommy has one of these.

          He smiled.  “That’s because I bought it for her.

          I touched my necklace.  “I always wear it.  Aya loves to look at it.

          “Jae and Mimi do, too.

          “Every single day I try jŏngmal gŏi da wassŏ, We get closer to a good time shiryŏn dŭre say goodbye oh…

          I looked at my phone and ignored the caller.

          “Mugŏptago musŏptago pogi hajinŭn ma, ije butŏga jinjja nanana nanana…

          “Ay yah…”  I picked up my phone.  “Hello?”

          “Sungmin is sad now.  He said you didn’t pick up your phone.”

          “That said Sungmin?  I thought it said Seung-hyun!  Hand him the phone please.”

          “Hello?”

          “Minnie oppa!  I’m sorry!  I thought it was my brother.”

          “Because I love you so much, I forgive you!”

          I smiled.  “Thank you Oppa.”

          “Anything for you.  How’s everything going?”

          “It’s pretty good.  Henry and Zhou Mi are here right now.”

          “They get to spend time with you in Japan?!  I should’ve dragged some of the guys to Japan.”

          I smiled.  “Don’t worry Minnie.  I’ll have plenty of time to hang out with you when I get back.”

          “Tell Henry that Wookie says he better not forget what he told him.”

          “Uhm…ok?”  I looked at Henry.  “Wookie says you better not forget what he told you.”

          “I haven’t.”

          I cleared my throat.  “Minnie oppa, Henry oppa says that he hasn’t forgotten.”

          “I’ll tell Ryeowook later.  I don’t want to go in the kitchen.”

          “Why not?”

          “Teukie’s in one of his moods…”

          “Oh…is that why you called me?”

          “That and because I FREAKING MISS YOU!”

          I smiled.  “Oppa, it’ll be ok.  You can survive without me.”

          “Hyuk says he misses you, too.  Li, can I call you on my phone later?”

          “Sure Oppa.”

          “Thanks Lizzie!  I’ll call you later!”

          “Ok Minnie.”

          “Here’s Hyuk.”

          “Well, he’s happy now.”

          “Hey Hyukkie, I’m gonna go for now.”

          “Will you still text me?”

          “If I get free hands, I will.  Tell Hae Oppa I love him.”

          “I will.  Text you soon.”

          “Bye Hyukkie.”  I put my phone in my shorts’ pocket.  I stood and motioned for Henry to follow me inside with Aya.

          Henry kissed Zhou Mi’s cheek.  “I’ll be inside with Lizzie.”

          “Ok Mochi baby.”

          I shut the door behind Henry and looked at him.  “Hoon still hasn’t noticed the tattoo.”

          “Really?”

          “Really.”  I opened the fridge and got a bottle of green tea out of the fridge after leaving the note Aunt Ree left.

          Went shopping while you were gone with Hoon and Aya.  Kai, Jung Hee, and I are going out to dinner with Kai’s parents.  Got ingredients for takoyaki and Tonkatsu ramen.  We’ll be back later baby girl.  Love you!

          “I’m definitely cooking dinner tonight.”

          “What are you going to make?  Can I help?”

          I smiled and set my tea down, taking my daughter and holding her close.  “Of course you can help Mochi.  We’ll make Tonkatsu ramen, takoyaki, and mochi.”

          “I’m hungry now.”

          I smiled.  “What do you want to make first?”

          He shrugged.

          I looked at Aya.  “Baby, do you want to make mochi, takoyaki, or ramen first?

          “Mochi!

          I smiled and set her down, opening the freezer.  “Green tea, red bean, chocolate, or strawberry?

          “Green tea and strawberry.

          I shut the freezer after setting the green tea and strawberry ice cream on the counter.  “Aya, can you find Mommy that scoop we use when we make mochi?

          She nodded and went to the drawers under the microwave.

          Henry, Aya, and I made dinner.

          “Mochi?

          “Hmm?

          “Can you get Zhou Mi and Hoon in the dining room?”  I finished putting the last bowl of ramen in place.

          Aya came in, holding her hands up.  “All clean Mommy.

          I smiled and picked her up.  “That’s my girl.”  I kissed the top of her head and set her in her chair.

          Hoon, Zhou Mi, and Henry came in.

          “Whoa…you did all this in that time?”

          I smiled and hugged Hoon’s waist.  “It wasn’t that hard baby.  I had help.”

          “It looks delicious.”  He pulled out my chair for me.

          I sat down.  “Thank you.”

          He kissed the top of my head and sat next to me.  “This is actual Japanese food, huh?”

          “Yep.  It’s Tonkatsu ramen and takoyaki.  Do you know what takoyaki is Hoon?”

          “It’s an octopus dish, isn’t it?”

          I smiled.  “You’re so smart baby.”  I kissed his cheek.

          He smiled.  “I’m good at paying attention.”

          “You are.”  I picked up my phone and started videoing.  “Mochi, say something.

          He looked up.  “Am I speaking to the hyungs?

          I nodded.

          “Annyeong hyungs!  Zhou Mi hyung and I are with Lizzie and Hoon on their honeymoon in Japan.  Lizzie, her daughter, and I made dinner for all of us.  It’s a Japanese style dinner, too.”

           “How did you decorate your and Zhou Mi’s ramen, Oppa?”  I put it to where the camera could see.

          “I did half a heart each with the pork cutlet, which in Japanese terms is called Tonkatsu. If you put our bowls side-by-side, it shows the full heart.”

          I smiled.  “I love the decoration.  It’s so cute.”  I put the camera on Hoon’s bowl of ramen.  “I did my and Hoon’s traditionally as I was taught.  How’s it taste, yeobo?”  I moved the camera to Hoon.

          He picked up the noodles and a piece of the pork, blowing lightly on them because the ramen was steaming.  Hoon tasted the ramen and chewed it slowly, swallowing after.  “It’s better than the ramen we have!”

          I smiled.  “Glad you like it honey.”  I looked to Zhou Mi.  “What do you think Zhou Mi?”

          “I love the heart decoration and the taste of the ramen as a whole.  I agree with your husband.  It’s better than the ramen in Korea.”

          Hoon took the phone, pointing it at me.  “What do you think about the takoyaki then baby?”

          I bit into one of the takoyaki balls and remembered the first time I even had the dish, smiling.  “It’s as good as I remember when my mother first made it.  It makes me sad that we’ll be back to Korea in only six days, and we have to leave my birth country.”

          Hoon leaned over and pecked my lips.  “It’ll be ok.  We can always come back on our next vacation.”

          Henry aimed the camera at Hoon and me.  “A young couple in love and married,” he said.  “It’s so sweet.”

          Hoon wrapped his arm around me and leaned his head against mine.  “Of course we’re in love.  Who couldn’t be in love with this gorgeous woman?”

          I blushed.  “We’re going to go now.  My husband will have plenty more time to embarrass me.”

          “One more kiss.”

          I smiled and pecked Hoon’s lips.

          Henry gave me my phone.  “Here you go.”

          I put it up.  “Thanks Henry.”  I looked at Aya.  “Is it good, baby?

          She nodded and munched on the bite of the tonkatsu she’d taken.

          Henry sipped on his sake.  “Why do you give her the tonkatsu only?”

          “She’s a little picky.  She doesn’t really have a strong liking for takoyaki.  She likes ramen, but only eats it occasionally.”  I wiped the side of Aya’s mouth.  “Aya doesn’t eat a whole lot either.”

          “Is she more excited about the other thing we made?”

          I smiled.  “Of course Henry.  What kid wouldn’t be?”

          “What did you make besides this?”

          “You’ll have to wait to find out Hoon.”  I leaned back in my chair, taking out my phone to look at the picture of my most recent ultrasound.  I smiled.  “I look at this picture, and I remember being pregnant with Aya.”

          Hoon looked over and smiled.  “I remember when you were, too.”

          “It doesn’t seem like it was that long ago.  But my baby is already almost three.”  I looked over at my daughter, playing with the plastic “chopsticks” that she used.  I lifted Aya out of her chair and set her in my lap.

          She put the object of her attention down and leaned her head back onto me.  “What’s that Mommy?”  She pointed at the picture.

          “That’s a baby, Aya.

          She pointed at herself.  “Me?

          “No baby.  That’s your brother or sister.

          “Where’s the baby?”  She looked up at me.

          “You’re leaning against the baby right now.

          She frantically sat up away from me.  “Baby hurt?!

          “Aya, calm down.  You didn’t hurt the baby.

          “Where baby at, Mama?

          I set her hand on my belly.  “Right here baby.

          “Little baby.

          “Well the baby has to grow, Aya.

          “Baby grow bigger?

          “Yes Aya.

          Aya hugged me.  “Big sister Aya.

          Henry smiled.  “She’s already a good big sister.”

          Hoon smiled.  “She’s the spitting image of her mother.”

          I blushed and rubbed my daughter’s back.  “Hoonie?”

          “Hmm?”

          “Kevin bets boy.  What do you think?”

          “I don’t know baby.  I think Eomma’s probably betting on a girl still.”

          I looked at him.  “Did we ever tell your Appa?”

          He laughed.  “Nope!”

          I smiled and shook my head, looking up at Zhou Mi and Henry.  “You think Donghae wants a girl or boy?”

          “He wants a boy so he can try to convince you to name him Nemo.”  Zhou Mi said, pulling Henry’s chair closer to his.

          “Yeo Nemo?”  I laughed.  “Yeah…I don’t think so.”

          “I kind of like that actually.”

          I looked at my husband.  “Don’t you dare tell Hae that.”

          “We already said we were going to name our son Bae if we do have a son anyways.”

          I nodded.  “That’s very true.”  I scooted my chair back and stood up with Aya in my arms.  I set her down.  “Go in the living room and play.  I’ll be there in a second, baby.

          She nodded and went into the other room.

          Hoon stood up.  “I’ll help you.”

          I smiled.  “Thanks honey.  Henry, you and Zhou Mi can go in the living room.  Hoon and I will be there soon.  Just…don’t make out in front of my daughter.”

          Zhou Mi smiled.  “Henry’s too innocent, just like your daughter.”

          “Yah hyung!”

          Zhou Mi dragged Henry into the other room.

          I shook my head as I gathered the bowls.  “What am I going to do with my Mochi?”

          “Nothing, because you have your bunny.”  Hoon kissed my cheek before carrying the other dishes into the kitchen.

          I smiled and washed the dishes, letting Hoon dry them.  “Hoonie?”

          “Mm-hmm?”

          I turned off the water and dried my hands, hugging my husband.  “I’m glad I fell in love with you.”

          He smiled and set the plate and rag on the counter, wrapping his arms around my waist.  “I’m glad you did, too.”  He kissed my forehead.  “I would not be becoming an Appa in the next few months if you hadn’t of.”

          I kissed his lips.  “I bet you could’ve found someone.”  I frowned.  “But I wouldn’t have liked it.”

          “You never liked any girl I got with.”

          “Neither did you,” I reminded him.  “You didn’t like when I dated Jiyong or Joon either.”

          “I was happy you could have someone to love when you were with Jiyong.  I didn’t like Joon from the start though.”

          I rolled my eyes and put the plate up before going to the freezer and taking out the mochi.

          Hoon coughed, choking in shock.  “That’s a lot of mochi.”

          “I didn’t know how much to make.  Besides, I’m pregnant, and the baby likes sweet food.”  I set the bowl on the counter and noticed a picture of Aya.  I smiled and picked it up.

          Hoon saw it.  “Who’s the other girl?”

          “That’s my cousin’s daughter.  He was in Japan with her the week of my and Aya’s birthday, so they were able to spend our birthday with us.”

          “I forgot about you and Aya having the same birthday.”

          “I was born October 8, 1992, and Aya was born October 8, 2009.”  I smiled.  “She was a great birthday present.”

          “She wasn’t a great present for me.  You practically killed me.”

          I set the frame down and went to put the kettle on the stove after filling it with water.  “That’s your fault.  I told you to go away.”

          “You know me.  I couldn’t.”  He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

          “I wouldn’t have been alone.  I had Eomma.”

          “I know, but I know you wouldn’t have liked it if I had left.”

          “You’ve always known me too well.”  I frowned slightly as I dropped tea bags into the pot and poured the water over them.

          “Li, you got quiet.  What is it?”

          “I just had a thought.”  I slipped the lid on the tea.

          “What is it baby?”

          I set the tea and cups on a tray.  “Hoon, what if you guys have to go on a tour, and you can’t make it there?”

          He took the spoons from my hand and set them on the tray before pulling me close.  “You know I would never miss being with you.”

          “You wouldn’t intentionally, but it could happen.”

          He pulled my chin up.  “Don’t talk like this, Li.  Even if I’m gone, I will be right by your side when you have our baby.  I promise you I will.  If I have to miss being there when you’re in labor, I’m sorry, but I swear you won’t have the baby without me there.”

          I smiled and sniffled, wiping the tears that were forming in my eyes.  “I love you.”

          He smiled back and kissed me.  “Trust me.  I’ve already been through one delivery with you.”  He leaned his forehead against mine.

          “I won’t mind if you miss the labor.  Just please, please don’t miss our baby’s birth.”

          He knelt down on both his knees and wrapped his arms around me, burying his face into my abdomen.  “I swear to you and our unborn child, I won’t miss it.”  He kissed my clothed belly.  “Tell your Eomma to trust Appa.  Won’t you?”

          I smiled and his hair.  “Can you get the bowl of mochi?”

          “I can.”  Hoon stood up.  “Did I make you feel better, Mrs. Yeo?”

          “For now.”  I picked up the tea tray and walked in front of Hoon with it.  I set it on the coffee table in the living room and made the tea the way I liked it.  I sat on the love seat with it.

          Aya brought a basket to me.  “Mama here.

          I set the tea down on the table beside me and let Aya sit beside me.  “What color Aya?

          “Yellow,” she said.

          I handed her a skein of yellow yarn and got my small, orange round loom and a hook out.  I took the end of the yarn my daughter handed me and secured it on the loom.

          Hoon bit into one of the strawberry mochi.  “Aren’t you going to eat some of the mochi?”

          “After I get this started.”

          Even though I told my husband I would eat some of the mochi, I got caught up in my weaving.  Being the sweet best friend he was, Hoon sat on the other side of me and fed me some of the mochi while I weaved.

          “You enjoy doing that, huh baby?”

          “I always have.”  I looked at Aya.  “Baby girl, are you tired?

          She shook her head but yawned.

          I set my project in the basket and took the yarn from Aya gently to set it in the basket as well.  I took her into my arms.  “Let’s go to bed.

          “No Mommy.  Aya no go.

          I leaned back and let her sit in my lap.

          Aya rested her head against me and fell asleep in only a minute’s time.

          “My poor sleepy baby,” I held her against me.

          Hoon put his arm around me, kissed my forehead.  “Are you getting tired?”

          “I’m just a little tired.”

          Henry lifted his head from Zhou Mi’s shoulder.  “Go to bed if you need to, Li.  I can clean up.

          “You sure?

          “Go to bed or I’ll call Sungmin.

          I pouted and stood up.  “I’m going.”  I carried Aya upstairs and put her to bed before going to the bedroom.  I laid in the bed and turned Mr. Idol on the tv.

          Hoon came in.  “You listen to him, but not to me?”

          “He threatened to call Sungmin.”

          “So what?”

          My eyes widened.  “Don’t you dare say so what.  Sungmin is worse than Kyuhyun is.”

          Hoon looked at the tv.  “Again?”

          “I like the movie.”

          He rolled his eyes and got onto the bed.  “Why so much?”

          “Because I think Hyun Woo is hot.  I should’ve accepted his date offer.”

          “Yah!  I’m your husband!”

          I giggled and kissed Hoon’s cheek.  “Baby, you know I’m teasing.”

          “No you weren’t!”

          “I won’t lie.  Hyun Woo is pretty handsome.  But, he doesn’t quite make the y list.”

          Hoon laid on his back, staring at the ceiling.

          “Ay yah…”  I crawled on top of my husband, straddling his waist.  “Baby, why must you be so jealous?”

          He stayed quiet contrary to the fact that he wrapped his arms around me.

          I smiled, knowing that was the first sign of him forgiving me.  I laid down on top of him, lying my head against his shoulder.  “Nan manggajyoga, manggajyoga, manggajyoga.  Niga omneun ne moseube, naneun manggajyoga.  Geude omneun haruga wae ireoke himdeunji, babo gateun ne moseup, ijen nomu sirojinda.

          Hoon smiled and kissed my forehead.  “I love you baby.”

          I smiled and looked at him.  “Am I forgiven?”

          “What’s to forgive?”

          “I love you, too.”  I kissed him.

          Hoon slipped his hand up the bottom of my shirt and rubbed my back.

          I pulled back, pouting.

          “What is it baby?”

          “I’m jealous.”

          “Of what?”

          I took my phone from my pocket and scrolled through my pictures, showing Hoon one of him and Kevin.  “This,” I went to the next one, “and this.”

          “Oh baby,” he sighed.

          I pouted.  “I can’t help it.  I’m your wife.”

          “You were jealous when we were younger.”

          “So?  You were, too.”  I leaned my head on his shoulder.  “Li’s tired Appa.”

          He kissed my forehead and took the phone, lying it on the nightstand.  “Just sleep then baby girl.  You don’t need to stay up.  Just rest.”

          “We’re not going anywhere tomorrow.  I’m swimming.”

          “Ok.”  Hoon moved me beside him, pulling the blanket over me.

          “It’s hot,” I whined.  I took the remote from my table and tapped the screen to turn on the A.C. and close the electronic curtains.  “Ok, much better now.  Night night Hoonie.”

          He chuckled and leaned over, kissing my lips softly.  “Night wifey.”  He kissed his hand and laid it over my belly.  “Night Baby Yeo.”

          I yawned and closed my eyes.  “Li sleeping now…”  I fell asleep, feeling Hoon’s hand gently rubbing my belly.