Chapter 33: Hoon’s Surprise Birthday Party And A Date With Jiyong

You're Really the One I Love?
After a month of no updating, I finally managed to finish Chapter 33.
So, here it is!

          I was so sad that we were leaving Japan.  I was happy though because Jungie and Ree were coming with us.  Chansung and his dad were riding back along with us, too.

          “I don’t wanna leave!”  I whined.

          Hoon swept me up into his arms.  “Too bad.”  He carried me up into the plane, setting me down in a seat.

          I pouted.  “Why do I have to go?”

          Appa carried Aya since Ji couldn’t lift or carry anything yet.  “Baby, we can’t stay in Japan forever.”

          I sighed.  “I don’t like leaving.”

          Hoon kissed my cheek.  “We have to baby.”

          “I know already.”  I stood up and took Ji’s arm.  “Come on you.”  I pulled him into the back and made him lie on the second fold down bed.  “You stay here and rest.  I don’t want you getting up.”

          “Yes Li…Can you bring Aya back here?”

          “Of course.”  I kissed his cheek and went to the front.  “Aya?

          She looked at me.  “What Mama?

          “Come here baby.

          She kissed Appa’s cheek.  “Down Grandpa.

          He set my daughter down, and she walked to me.

          I picked Aya up and carried her into the back.  I laid Aya beside Jiyong.  “Keep Daddy company for Mommy, ok?  Come tell me if Daddy needs anything or if something’s wrong.  Alright Aya?

          She nodded and looked at Ji.  “Need anything Daddy?

          He smiled and pulled Aya into his arms.  “Just my baby Aya, that’s all.

          “Daddy needs Aya, Mama.

          I smiled and kissed the top of her head.  “I heard him baby.”  I kissed Ji’s cheek.  “You better stay, Kwon Jiyong.”

          “Yes Noona,” he said cutely.

          “Yah, I’m not a Noona.”  I straightened up and went to sit with my husband again.  I hugged his waist and leaned my head on his shoulder.

          “You alright baby?”  He wrapped his arms around me.

          “For now, I am.  Just a little sleepy.”  I pulled my phone out when it went off.  “Aish, leave me alone you pabo,” I muttered, ignoring the call.

          “Who was it?”

          “My idiot brother, who else?”  I looked at my father.  “Do something with your son.  He’s getting on my last nerve.”  I looked at the new text I got.

          Sending you the new song for our comeback next month.  Bet you will recognize some of it.

          I put my headphones on and played the song.  I paused it when it started to replay and looked at Hoon.  “I’m in love with this song.”

          “What song?”

          “Eli sent me the new song.  Remember the one you wouldn’t quit singing at home because you tried remembering your parts?”

          “How did he get it?  I haven’t even gotten it yet,” Hoon took his phone out.  “Oh, he sent it to me, too.”

          “They gave Kiseop more parts again, just like in One of You.”

          “Yeah.”

          I rubbed my side.  “I think I slept funny last night.”

          “You slept on my arm, crazy woman.”

          “No wonder why my side hurts.”  I let Hoon slip his arm behind me and leaned against his side.  “Today’s the day that I’ll be flyin’ away…from Japan.”

          Hoon chuckled and kissed the top of my head.  “Don’t worry.  We can always come back.”

          “Not anytime soon, though.”

          He rubbed my side.  “What if I wanted to come back next week?”

          “You have to prepare for your comeback, Hoon.  Besides, I’ll have stuff to do once we get back.”

          “Resting and keeping yourself healthy,” he kissed my temple, rubbing my belly.

          “I think that would be hard to not do.  Especially since Ree and Jungie will be with us for a little while.”

          Ree grinned.  “It’ll be Aya all over again.”

          My eyes grew wide, and I hid in my husband’s neck.  “Don’t let it be.”

          “I don’t want it to be either.  My hand hurts everytime I think of it.”

          “You let me do it.”  I looked at him.  “Your fault.”

          “Be quiet Li.”

          I stuck my tongue out.  “Merong.”

          Hoon pulled me into his lip and leaned the seat back.  “Are you tired?”

          “No.  Don’t you remember how much I slept?”

          “I wouldn’t know.  I was asleep before you woke up.”

          “When did you even go to sleep?”

          “I don’t know.  About an hour before you woke me up, I guess?”

          I kissed Hoon’s lips softly.  “Baby, you need to rest.  Come on.”  I stood up and held my hand out.

          “Where are we going?”

          “Where else, Hoonie?”  I pulled him into the back and made him lay down.  “Rest yeobo.  You should’ve gotten more sleep.”

          “You were…too…peaceful.”  His eyes closed.

          I kissed his forehead.  “Just rest Hoonie,” I whispered.  I pulled the curtain to add privacy.  I smiled at Ji and Aya, sleeping on the other side.  I pulled the blanket over them and went back to the front.  I sat back down.  “All three of them are out.”

          Chansung sat beside me.  “I never get any time with you anymore.”

          “Well now you can have more time, Oppa.  We are family.”  I bit my lip.  “I really hope everything’s ready when we get there.  I’ll kill Kevin and Eli if something’s not right.”

          “Relax baby, they’ll have it all done.”  Ree said.

          “I hope so.  I’m just a little nervous.

          Chansung hugged me.  “Don’t fret Lizzie.”

          I opened a new text to Eli.  How’s everything going??

          Everything is fine Li.  Chill out.  Me and Kevin got this.

          He attached a pic of a cake with Happy 21st Birthday Hoon! on it.

          I smiled.  “I love the pigeon.”  Did you invite Hoonbi or did Hoon’s mom do it?

          I did, don’t worry.  U-Kiss is all here, including AJ, Alexander, and Kibum.

          I love you Eli Kim.

          I love you, too, best friend.

          “I can’t believe Hoon’s birthday is today and Ji’s is in two days.  Where has all this time gone?”

          “I should be saying that.  You are my daughter.  You’re already married and having my third grandchild.”

          “No, you can’t say it a second time Appa.  You said it when I had Aya.”

          “I can say whatever I want.  I’m the oldest person here.”

          I snickered.  “No you’re not, Appa.”  I looked at Chansung.  “Sungie is an ahjussi.”

          “Why you little…”  Chansung started to tickle me.

          I squealed and put my hand over my mouth.  “Stop!  You’ll wake my husband up!”

          “I don’t care!  You called me an old man!”

          I grabbed his wrists.  “, I will tell Wooyoung.”

          “Oh god…”  Chansung paled.

          My phone went off, and I pulled it out.  I had a text from U-Kiss’s choreographer.

          You want to help me with the new dance?  I need a more experienced professional.

          When do I have to help?

          Next week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  Maybe your husband will focus, too.  It’s only if you have time, though.  The fan meeting is on Thursday, by the way.

          I’m not going to be busy.  I’ll be there before Hoon.  Are you coming to the party?

          I’m helping the guys as we speak.  Your cousin is even over here helping.

          We should be there in a few hours.  See you guys then.

          I relaxed the rest of the ride.  When we were getting close to landing, I went to check on Hoon, Ji, and Aya.  I smiled at Aya, messing with Ji and playing peek-a-boo.  I sat down beside my husband and his hair.  “Yeobo?  Are you still asleep?”

          “Mm-hmm,” he mumbled sleepily.

          I laid down behind him, pressing my cheek to his after wrapping my arms around him tightly.  “We’re landing soon, Hoonie.”

          He to his back and wrapped his arms around me, my hair.  “I love you, Li.”

          I smiled and cupped his face in my hands.  “I love you, too, Hoonie.”  I kissed him softly, with a lot of passion added in.

          “Jesus woman,” he breathed.  His eyes were dilated as he looked up at me, gasping softly.  “You’re going to kill me.”

          “I’d doubt that.  If I had that possibility, you would’ve died by now.”

          He grinned a little.  “That’s probably true.”

          I laid my head on his chest.  “I want to be home already.”  I pouted.

          Hoon chuckled.  “My poor baby,” he squeezed me.

          The rest of the ride was quiet, except for Aya’s giggles.

          I stood up when the plane finally came to a standstill.  “THANK YOU GOD WE’RE HOME!”

          Hoon laughed.  “You were whining about leaving Japan earlier.”

          “Well I missed everyone here.  Got a problem with it?”  I helped Ji up.  “You alright?”

          “Yeah, I’m ok.”

          I picked up Aya.  “Are you excited baby?

          She nodded.

          I walked down the stairs after Ji.  I smiled because I saw my car still there where it had been left a week before.

          My father’s was on the other side of mine.  He was putting his, Ree’s, and Jungie’s luggage into the back.

          I set Aya down.  “Go see if Grandpa needs help.”  I looked at Hoon.  “You go get in the car.  I’ve got this.”

          “Woman, you aren’t letting me do anything today.”  He kissed me and went to sit in the car.

          I grinned and let Chansung put Ji’s, Hoon’s, Aya’s, and my stuff in the back of my car.

          Ji stretched.  “I’m so glad to be back in Korea.”

          I hugged him gently.  “Me too.  Can you get in the car by yourself, or do you need assistance?”

          “I’ll be fine.”  He kissed my forehead.

          I walked over to my father and daughter.  “Will you beat me there and make sure they have everything ready?  It’s kind of stressing me out.

          My father took me into his embrace.  “Relax baby girl, it’ll be ok.”  He kissed the top of my head.  “Daddy will take care of it.

          “I love you Daddy.

          “I love you, too, baby.”  He picked up Aya and kissed her cheek.  “I also love my silly little granddaughter very much.

          “Love you Grandpa.”  She hugged his neck.

          I smiled.  “You don’t look like a grandpa.

          “But I am one.  Remember, don’t worry about Jae and Mi Young.  I’ll bring them home with me.

          “It’s going to be so lonely now.

          He grinned.  “Couldn’t be.  You’ll have Aya and Jiyong to bother you.

          “Jiyong, bother me?  Never.”  I said sarcastically.

          “I HEARD AND UNDERSTOOD THAT!”

          I laughed and turned to face Ji, who was getting into the back behind the driver’s side.  “I love you, Ji.”

          “I love you, too, mean woman.”  He shut the door.

          I kissed my father.  “I’ll see you when I get there.”  I took Aya into my arms.  “Ready to go baby?

          She nodded.

          I strapped Aya into the car seat beside Jiyong in the back.  I got out and slipped into the driver’s side.

          “Why won’t you let me drive?”

          “You drove us here, so I’m driving home.  It’s simple.”

          Hoon pouted cutely.  “But I love driving you places.”

          I leaned over to kiss his cheek.  “Aigoo, my big baby,” I giggled.

          “Yah, I am not.”

          I sat back and buckled my seat belt.  “You are, too.”

          “Am not.”

          “Hoonie, don’t make me sad.”

          “Don’t get sad baby.  You’ll make me sad.”

          “This is so disgusting…Isn’t it Aya?

          I turned around and glared at Ji.  “Hey, we used to do the same thing.  So shut up.”

          He winked at me.  “But I liked when we did it.”

          I turned and leaned forward, resting my forehead on the steering wheel.  “Why me?”  I sat back and started the car.  I plugged in my iPod and played my music.

          “Uncle Cheollie!”  Aya said when MBLAQ’s Beautiful played.

          I smiled.  “Yeah, it is.”  I pulled out of the airport and called someone on my phone.

          “Hello?”

          “We’re home!  Not literally, but you know what I mean.”

          “My angel is back!  How was the honeymoon?”

          “Good for the most part, I suppose.  We’re on our way home.”

          “Everything is all set up and ready.  We’re just in need of your husband and you!”

          “I’ll text you when I get home,” I said softly, even though Hoon was snoring peacefully beside me.  I stopped at a light.  “My poor yeobo, he’s out.”

          “Did you wear the bunny out?”

          “No.  He was asleep most of the flight here.  He didn’t get much sleep last night, though.”

          “He texted AJ earlier and told him that no one had said happy birthday to him yet.”

          I smiled.  “I made that a rule.  No one can tell him until we get home.  Kiseoppie, I’m fixing to pull in soon.  I’ll be turning into the driveway in about a mile.”

          “EVERYONE GET READY!  THEY’RE CLOSE!!!”

          I smiled.  “I love you Kiseoppie.”

          “I love you, too.  See you soon.”

          I slowed down so I could turn into the driveway.  “We’re here.”  I put my phone up and pulled into my usual spot.  I leaned over and kissed Hoon softly.  “Baby?  We’re home.”

          “We are?  So soon?”

          I smiled and got out of the car.  I went to Hoon’s side and opened the door.  “Let’s worry about the bags and stuff later, yeobo.  Kaja.”

          Aya got out on her own and went to Ji’s side.  She opened his door.  “Daddy, wake up.

          I smiled and kissed Hoon after he got out.  “I love you yeobo.”

          “I love you, too, jagiya.”  He nuzzled the top of my head.

          I held his hand, and we went up the steps together.  I counted in my head.  Hana…deul…set…

          I opened the door, and Hoon and I walked to the living room.

          “SURPRISE!”

          Hoon’s jaw dropped.  “Oh my god!”  He was shocked.  “Yah, who did this?”  He looked over everything.

          Everyone looked pointedly at me.

          Hoon looked at me.  “Baby?”

          “Yeah, I did…”

          He cut me off by kissing me and squeezing me tightly, whispering in my ear.  “I thought you forgot.”

          I pulled back and grinned.  “What kind of a wife would I be if I forgot my own husband’s birthday?”  I hugged him tightly.  “Happy birthday Hoonie.”

          He rubbed my back.  “I love you, Li.”

          “I love you, too, Hoonie.”  I looked at him.  “I told myself I wouldn’t ever again, but, since it’s your birthday, I will sing the song in front of everyone.”

          He grinned.  “You sing it beautifully baby.”

          I looked behind us.  “I think Ji is still asleep.  Should I go wake him up?”  I tapped my chin, but grinned.  “Kyuhyunnie…can you do me a favor?”

          “On it!”  Kyuhyun went past us.

          I kissed Hoon’s cheek.  “I have to watch.  Go have fun.  I’ll be right back.”  I walked to the door and picked up Aya when she came over, pouting.

          “Daddy won’t wake up, Mommy.

          I kissed her forehead.  “Don’t worry.  He will wake up.”  I took out my phone and started recording.

          Kyu opened the door and started whispering into Ji’s ear.

          “YAH!!!!”  Ji woke up, and fell backwards onto the middle of the back seat.  “WHAT THE HELL!”

          Kyuhyun laughed and straightened.  “He’s awake.”

          I put my phone up and grinned.  “Thanks Oppa.”  I looked at Aya.  “He’s in Fishy’s band, too.

          She smiled.  “I like him.

          I went over to the car.  “Are you going to survive?”

          “I don’t know…”  He slowly got up.

          I kissed his cheek.  “You’ll be alright.  Let’s go inside.  You know you’re staying with me tonight, right?”

          “What?  Since when?”

          “Since I said so.”  I closed the door behind myself and walked beside Ji into the living room.

          “FISHY!”  Aya struggled out of my grasp and ran to my cousin, hugging his legs.

          He picked her up and hugged her.  “I missed you Aya.

          She hugged him tightly.

          I looked at Ji.  “That’s the product of our relationship right there.”

          He grinned.  “I know it.  She’s hyper like you are.”

          “Y-yah, I’m not hyper!”

          “You’re such a liar.”  I was hugged from behind.

          I looked up.  “My pigeon!”  I turned and hugged him.  “Thank you Eli.

          “Anything for you sweetheart.”  He kissed my forehead.

          I saw Soohyun hugging Hoon at the same time Hoon saw Eli hugging me.

          “Yah Soohyun, get your hands off my husband!”

          “Yah Eli hyung, get your hands off my wife!”

          People around us laughed when they heard us.

          I went to Hoon and pulled Soohyun’s arms off.  “I don’t care if it was brotherly.  Leave my Hoon alone.”  I put my arms around my husband.

          Hoon chuckled and hugged my waist.  “My jealous baby,” he kissed me softly.

          “I’m allowed to be.”

          “Sing for me now?”

          I pouted.  “Fine…”  I looked around the room.  “Yah, Jiyong, I need you!”

          He looked over to me.  “Coming.”

          I looked at Eli.  “Hey, moving out now.”

          He gave me a two salute, knowing what I meant.  “Hey, everyone, we’re moving the party out now!  Start walking!”

          I led with Ji and Hoon beside me.  I went to the back of the house, walking a little ways to get to the large gazebo behind my house.

          Appa, Jungie, Ree, and AJ were there, making sure things were cool with the electronics.

          Hoon saw AJ.  He was stunned again.

          I smiled.  “Come on baby.”  I led him up to the gazebo.  I took two of the wireless mics and gave one to Ji.  “Trust me.”  I turned mine on.  “Can everyone hear me?”

          The guests gave a “yes” out.

          I looked at Hoon.  “I said I would not sing in front of people for awhile, but, since I love my husband so much, I promised him I’d sing for him.  I want to say beforehand that I couldn’t have given Hoon all this without you guys.  So, thank you.”  I looked at Hoon.  “Go sit down.  I’ve got it.”

          Hoon did as I said.

          I looked at AJ.  “Go ahead.”  I my lips and looked at Ji, seeing his realization.  “Maen cheoeum keu narui nan, Ama mollatgetji ireon nal, Eosaekhaesseotdeon uri moseupi, Eojeman gateunde.”

          “Kieokhago isseulkka, Uri jamsi meolli itdeon nal, Jamdeulgi himdeun nae moseup, Nae mami jakku neol chatdeon nal.”

          I smiled at Ji as we sang.  “…saranghage dwaesseo.”

          Ji kissed my cheek.  “You still have the voice of an angel.”

          I smiled and felt myself blush.  “Thanks Ji.”  I looked at Hoon.  “Happy yeobo?”

          He nodded, a big smile on his face.  He got up and hugged me tightly.  “I’m so proud of you baby.”  He kissed me softly.

          “Noona!!!!”

          We both turned and saw Jae running towards us.

          I walked down and picked him up at the foot of the gazebo.  “My Jae.”  I kissed his forehead.

          Hoon walked down and took Jae.  “Did you miss us, buddy?”

          Jae nodded.

          I smiled.  “Of course he did, Hoonie.”

          Someone swept me up into their arms.

          “Yah!  What the hell?!”  I looked at the culprit, and couldn’t help but hugging his neck.

          “I missed you baby.”

          “I missed you, too, Kangin.”

          “That’s Appa to you.”

          “Yeobo, put her down.  It’s not good for an expecting woman to be up in the air.”

          I smiled and hugged Leeteuk.  “Hi Eomma.”

          He hugged me back.  “Hey sweetheart.  How have you been?”

          “I would be better if you hadn’t of told everyone.  You know how much hell I got because of that?”

          “You’re lucky you didn’t get more!”  A different someone hugged me from behind.

          I pouted and looked at the ground.  “It’s not my fault, Oppa.”

          He flicked Hoon’s arm.  “You should be taking care of your wife better!”

          “Yah, hyung, that hurt!”  Hoon pouted.

          “Sunny, don’t hurt Hoon.  Or else…”

          “Or else what?”

          I grinned.  “I’ll delete your number off my phone.”

          He gasped.  “No!”

          “You better be nice then, Lee Sungmin.”

          “Who’s bothering my baby cousin now?”

          I smiled and hugged Donghae.  “Sunny did it, Oppa!”  I pointed at Sungmin accusingly.

          “Sungmin hyung!  Why are you bothering the baby?”

          “Hyukkie oppa!”  I hugged him tightly.

          He squeezed me softly.  “You still sing beautifully.”

          I blushed.  “That song was a one time thing for Hoon.  He always listens to me when I’m painting.”

          “It’s hard not to!  You’re so loud baby.”

          I went to Hoon and put my hand over his mouth.  “Hoonie, people will take that the wrong way.  Shut up!”

          “You mean like the kid who works for me?”

          I turned and saw my cousin.  “Jihoon Oppa!”  I hugged him.  “I didn’t think you’d come.”

          “I had to see this.  Besides, Hoon is family, too, now.”

          Appa came down from the gazebo and took Jae from Hoon.  “You have gotten so big.”

          I smiled.  “He looks like Eomma.”

          “U-U-Uncle?”  Jihoon stuttered.

          I kept my arms around my cousin.  “Oppa, gwenchana?”

          He shook his head.

          I pouted.  “Appa, is everyone going to be like this?”

          “It’s a possibility, baby.”

          “Yay, more stuff to stress about.”

          Hoon pulled me into his arms.  “What did I say?”

          “Unloading it onto you will not help you, Hoon.  You guys have a comeback coming up.”

          “Li, I can take it.  Don’t worry about me.”

          “I already do yeobo.”  I hugged his waist.

          He rubbed my back.  “I can feel it.”

          “It’s so noticeable now.  You should be able to.”

          “Noona!!!!”

          “Oh god, please don’t tell me that’s who I think it is.”

          Someone hugged me from behind, squishing me between them and Hoon.

          “Hi Byunghyun.  Now…let me the hell go before my husband kills you.”

          “I’d love to do way more than that.”

          I pulled back.  “Hoonie, be nice.”  I turned to the younger man and hugged him.  “How are you doing?”

          “I missed you Noona.”

          “Yah, I was on my honeymoon.  You can never wait for me to get back, can you?”

          “I wasn’t the one whining around the dorm the most.  It was Chunji.”

          “Ricky didn’t miss me then?  How upsetting.”  I clasped mine and Hoon’s fingers.  “Am I not worthy to miss?”  I pouted cutely.

          “Aw baby, I miss you all the time.”  Hoon kissed my cheek.

          I smiled.  “Ok, good.”  I looked at the teen in front of me.  “What’d you do with my baby if he missed me so much?”

          Chunji came over and hugged me.  “Hi Noona.”

          I smiled, hugging him back.  “Hi Chunji-ah.  Yah, did you get taller?”

          “Maybe I did Noona.  Did you get shorter?”

          “Yah you better watch it Chunji!  I won’t help you with homework or choreography again as long as I live if you disrespect me again!”

          “Mianhae Noona…”

          “You’re lucky I love you like a little brother.”  I ruffled his hair.  “Just don’t piss off my husband, arasseo?”

          “Yeh Noona.”

          I looked down at my belly.  “Hoon…”

          “What is it?”

          I took his hand and laid it on my belly, close to my right side.  “Do you feel it, too?”

          “It’s really faint.”  He smiled.  “But I can feel.”

          I hugged his waist.  “I’m cold Hoonie.”

          “You lie.  You just want me to hold you.”  He wrapped his arms around me.

          “I feel cold.”

          “Poor baby.  You want Oppa to help?”

          “Jihoon, touch me, and I will kill you.”  I squeezed Hoon.

          “Yah, Lizzie, you’re hogging the birthday boy!”

          I pulled away from Hoon.  “Baby, go have fun.  I must go kill the pigeon.”  I went over to Eli and grabbed him.  “Do you have a problem with me trying to be with my husband?  You guys are going to be stealing him in a little more than a month.”

          “I didn’t say it was bad.  Other people want to talk to him, you know.”

          I grinned.  “You’re just jealous and wanted to talk to me.”

          “So?”

          “Angel!”

          I smiled and went around Eli to meet Kiseop.  I hugged him tightly.  “Hi Kiseoppie.”

          “I missed you so much.”  He ruffled my hair.

          “Mama!”  Aya went past Eli and hugged my legs.

          I picked her up.  “What is it Aya?

          “Daddy’s trying to get me.”  She buried her face in my neck.

          Kiseoppie looked at Aya.  “What?  Who’s this?”

          I smiled.  “This is my daughter.  Aya, can you say hi to Kiseop?

          She waved shyly at him.

          “Aw, she’s so cute!  Wait, who’s her father?”

          Eli smiled and spoke before I could answer.  “Man, she’s gotten so big.”

          Aya looked at Eli, then at me.  “He looks like Uncle Pigeon.

          “Baby, that is Pigeon.

          She poked Eli’s cheek.  “Uncle Eli.

          He took her and kissed her cheek.  “Hi Aya.  Did you miss your Uncle Pigeon?

          She nodded.

          “Yah, Kim Eli, let go of my daughter!”

          I crossed my eyes.  “I’m going to kill him.”

          “KWON JIYONG IS HER FATHER!  Yah, can I kill him?”

          I smiled at Kiseop.  “No, I’ll take care of it.  Eli, would you mind watching her until I get back?”

          He grinned.  “Not at all.”

          “Thanks Pigeon.”  I kissed his cheek.  “Behave for Pigeon, ok Aya?

          She nodded.

          I started walking towards the left of Ji and grabbed his shirt, dragging him as I walked back to the house.

          “Li, let me go, dammit!”

          “Ji, be quiet.”  I pulled him into the house and upstairs.  I made him lie in the guest room’s bed.  “Now rest and stay out of trouble.  I know you didn’t sleep on the plane except for a couple minutes.  Take it easy Ji.  Getting worked up over little things isn’t good either.”  I moved the hair from his face.

          “Li…”

          “Shh…”  I put my finger to his lips.  “Oceans apart, Day after day,  And I slowly go insane.  I hear your voice, On the line, But it doesn’t stop the pain.  If I see you next to never, And how can we say forever?  Wherever you go, Whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.  Whatever it takes, Or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you…

          Ji’s eyelids dropped slowly as I sang softly to him.  “I love you Park Jung Li…” He breathed as he finally fell asleep.

          I smiled and kissed his forehead.  “I love you, too, Kwon Jiyong.”  I got up and went back to where everyone else was.

          “Found her!”

          I rolled my eyes.  “I wasn’t lost.”

          “Your husband thought so,” Eli said.

          “Why didn’t you tell him I wasn’t, you fool?”

          “It’s funny to see him squirm.”

          I smacked Eli’s bicep softly.  “Don’t do that to my husband on his birthday.”  I went to Hoon and hugged his waist.  “Miss me?”

          He nodded.  “Lots and lots.”

          I looked over at the gazebo.  “Are they really doing a competition to see who can dance to Here I Am better?”

          “They really are.”

          “Do you think I can be better?”

          “I always do.  But you are a professional.”

          “I didn’t have anything else to do in middle school when we weren’t together.  It was easy to focus on dance.”

          “I know it baby.”

          I yawned and laid my head on his shoulder.

          “Are you sleepy?”

          “A little bit,” I admitted.

          “My poor girl,” he kissed my forehead.

          “Did your brother make it?”

          “Speak of the devil…”

          I stepped back to let Hoon hug his brother.  He hugged me as well.

          “Sister-in-law,” Hoonbi said, grinning.  “I never would’ve seen it.”

          “You’re one of few then.  I bet you also didn’t see me having your nieces and/or nephews either, then, huh?”

          “That one was always a stronger possibility than you marrying Hoonmin.  I always thought you’d end up marrying the dragon.”

          I grinned.  “Believe me, I would’ve if I hadn’t of married your brother.”

          Hoon squeezed me.  “Don’t tell Eli that.”

          “It’s not a secret Hoonie.”  I looked over at Eli, still holding Aya in his arms.  Kevin was messing with her, too.

          “So, do you know when you’re due?”

          “End of February,” Hoon and I said together.

          “Do you already have a name picked out?  Knowing you, Li, I bet you do.”

          “We do, but we’re not telling anyone but the few people we’ve already told.”

          Hoon rubbed my side.  “I think the only person we’ve told is Jiyong hyung.”

          “I think you’re right.”

          Hoon’s mom walked up.  “Look at you, my gorgeous daughter-in-law.”  She hugged me.  “You’ve got the glow finally.”

          “Eomma, leave my wife alone.”  Hoon pouted.

          “I can do as I please.”  She kissed his cheek.  “Happy birthday, baby boy.”

          “Thanks Eomma.”

          We had fun the rest of Hoon’s party.  He didn’t let me help clean up afterwards, so I went upstairs to check on Jiyong.

          I opened the door and peeked in, seeing Ji lying with his arm above his head.  I smiled and shut the door, going into my bedroom.  I sat on the bed and leaned back, relaxing in the soft cushion of the bed.  “Mm, I missed you bed.”

          “Mama?

          I sat up.  “Hey baby.  What are you doing?”  I lifted her onto the bed with me.

          “Everyone’s outside.  Aya’s lonely.”  She pouted.

          I laid back and put my arm around her.

          Aya snuggled into my side.

          “Do you like Korea better than Japan?

          “Some ways.

          “What’s one thing?

          “You and Daddy.

          I smiled.  “I missed you baby.”  I rubbed her back.

          “Missed you, too, Mommy.”  She yawned.

          I stood up and picked my daughter up.  “I think someone needs a nap.”  I took Aya into her room, laying her down in the bed.  I leaned down to kiss her forehead.  “Love you baby girl.

          “Love you Mommy.”  She yawned and pulled her blanket over her.

          I walked out of Aya’s room and heard a groan come from the guest room.  “Oh, what did you do to yourself now, Jiyong?”  I walked into the room.  “What’d you do?”

          “Moved wrong.”

          I sat on the other side of the bed.  “You ok?”

          “Yeah, it just hurt like a mother er.”

          “I am so glad our daughter doesn’t understand Korean.”

          He wrapped his arms around me, leaning his head against my leg.  “I love you Li.”

          I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair.  “Love you, too, Jiyong.”

          “I find it funny.”

          “What’s that honey?”

          “When you were pregnant with Aya, Hoon was there for you.  Now Hoon is going to be busy during this pregnancy, so I’ll be here.”

          “Are you going to stay with me when he’s gone?”

          “Of course.”

          “Jagiya, where are you?”  I heard Hoon call.

          I freed myself from Ji.  “I’ll be back.  You need anything?”

          “Just come back.  It gets lonely.”

          “Ok.”  I found Hoon walking towards the guest room in the hall.  “What is it yeobo?”

          He pulled me close.  “You need to take your medicine baby.”  He pecked my lips softly.

          “Is that all?”

          “No, I missed you.”  He rubbed our noses together.

          I smiled.  “So, good birthday?”

          He smiled.  “The best I’ve had.”

          “I don’t think I can top it.  So, what were your three presents I supposedly got you?”

          “I’ll tell you after you take your medicine.  Come on.”  He pulled me gently.

          I held his hand in mine while we walked downstairs together.  I swung them back and forth between us.

          Hoon chuckled.  “You’re so cute.”

          “I know it.”  I groaned when I saw my cousin in the living room with my father, aunt, younger cousin, and U-Kiss.  “Yah, Jihoon, shouldn’t you be getting back?”

          “Trying to get rid of me already?”

          I grinned.  “Maybe.”

          Hoon kissed my cheek.  “I’ll be right back.”

          I sat in between Kevin and Eli.  “You guys are the best.”  I hugged them both.

          “Yah!  What about us?”  Soohyun and Dongho said.

          “I didn’t put all this solely into your hands, now did I?  No.  I left the major stuff to Eli and Kevin.  Wanna know why?  I trust them more than I do you two.”

          Dongho pouted.  “Hoon!  Noona’s being mean to me and hyung!”

          Hoon walked in.  “I can’t control what my wife says.  You already know how she is.  Here baby,” he added to me.  He set my medicine in my hand.

          “Why did you have to pick up these stupid things?”  I took the medicine with the glass of water Hoon handed me.

          “Soo Jin said you needed to take them with your vitamin, so you need to.”  He pulled me up and sat down in my spot, pulling me down on his lap.

          “You’re worse than you were before.”

          “Can you blame me?”

          “Don’t I blame you anyways, Hoon?”

          “Hey!”

          I giggled and kissed his jaw.  “I love you yeobo.”

          He shook his head.  “Why do I put up with you, crazy woman?”

          I smacked his arm.  “Be nice.  I’ll lock you out of the bedroom again.”

          Dongho looked at Jungie, sitting beside Ree with his head on her shoulder.  “Why does he look like he could be your little brother, Noona?”

          “Auntie and Eomma were identical twins, and Jung Hee and I both resemble our mother.  People mistake him for my little brother all the time in Japan.”

          “More like anywhere we go,” Jungie said.

          Ree smiled and Jungie’s hair.  “It’s not as if it’s a curse baby.”

          “I never said that, Mommy.”

          Eli looked at Hoon, grinning.  “How’d you enjoy the mansion?”

          “I think it’s incredible.”

          “MANSION?  WHAT MANSION?”  Dongho said.

          I pinched Eli’s side.  “Now everyone will know Oppa.  You have such a big mouth sometimes.”

          Ji pointed at me.  “Hey, you kept it from me.”

          “Kept what Ji?”

          “You know what Jung Li.”

          “If you call me that one more time, I swear I will come over there and beat you so bad, you’ll think the military is easy when I get through with you.”

          “Fine then.  You know what you kept from me, Park Jung Li.”

          “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

          Hoon put his hand over my belly.

          “Oh…”  I looked at Jihoon.  “I didn’t want you to kill my husband!  You almost killed Jiyong when I told you what had happened.”

          “I’m always the one who almost gets killed.”

          I stood up and walked over to him, standing in front of him.  “What did I say, Kwon Jiyong?”

          “I couldn’t stay there forever.”

          I rolled my eyes and felt a little flutter in my belly.  I looked down and smiled.

          “What is it Li?”

          “Nothing Yongie.”  I sat back in Hoon’s lap after Ji sat in the recliner.

          Hoon rubbed my belly.  “What happened?”

          I pressed his hand to my belly.  “Can you feel it better now?”

          “I can actually.”

          “I wanna feel!”

          I moved Hoon’s hand and took Kevin’s, laying his palm directly on top of the heartbeat.  “Feel it Kivvy?”

          “I can!”

          I smiled, looking at my husband.  “I still remember that day.”

          “Letting your daughter kick me in the back…You were so nice to me.”

          “Aww Hoonie,” I pecked his lips.  “I bet our baby will do it, too, though.”

          “Yeah, if you hug me from behind.”

          “Oh believe me, I will.”

          “So, why won’t you sing We Fell in Love in front of people anymore?”  AJ asked.

          “Reasons.”  I put my hand over Hoon’s mouth.  “Just reasons.”

          Hoon grinned and kissed my cheek.

          “So annoying,” I murmured.

          “Aww, baby, you still love me.”

          “Of course I do.  Why wouldn’t I?”  I hugged him.  “You just get on my everlasting nerves sometimes.  But even Eli does that…very rarely.”

          “I’m just special.”  Eli grinned.

          “Whatever.  You just know not to piss me off.  Unlike SOME people,” I looked pointedly at Jihoon.

          “What did I do?”

          Appa chuckled.  “Don’t take it personal, Jihoon.”

          “Ooh, I know someone else.  One of the people who works under your company.”

          “He’s still bothering you, huh?”

          “We saw the guys in Japan, and he just wouldn’t leave me alone.  It was so annoying.”  I felt my phone vibrate on my hip and took it out.  “Not again,” I murmured.

          “Who is it baby?”

          “My brother,” I stood up.  “I’ll be back.”  I went into the kitchen and answered the phone.  “Hello?”

          “Why did you ignore my call earlier?”

          “I was on the plane.  What’s up?”

          “Where is hyung?”

          “Back in Korea with me.  I told you he was coming back with me.”

          “You did?”

          “Yes idiot, I did.”  I looked up when Ji walked in.  I wrapped an arm around him, leaning my head against him.  “Hey, when are you supposed to be back?”

          “I’m coming back Saturday.  Why?”

          “I have to work next week.  I may or may not need a babysitter.”

          “You trust me with my niece?  Who are you and what have you done to my baby sister?”

          “Are you busy next week at all?”

          “Not that I know of.  If I get anything, it’ll be on Tuesday.”

          “Ok, that’s good.  I have to work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, plus I have to go to that fan meeting/press conference thing with Hoon on Thursday.  It’s so tough being married to an idol.”

          He chuckled.  “Just imagine if you were married to Jiyong hyung.”

          “At least U-Kiss fans know of me a little bit.  Hoon has taken a few pics and put them on Twitter.”

          Ji pouted.  “You never let me post any.”

          I grinned.  “I have good reasons, Ji.”  I kissed his cheek.

          “Whatever, you little liar.”

          “I hear hyung.  He sounds better.”

          “He’s being himself, which is good.”

          “LI?!”

          I groaned into Ji’s chest.  “Oppa, I have to go.  I love you.”

          “I love you, too, baby sis.  Take care of hyung.”

          “I am and will continue to do so.”  I put my phone up.  “Did you need anything Ji?”

          “No, I just wanted to get away from your cousin.”

          I grinned.  “Do you want me to do something?”

          “No, thank you though.”

          I walked into the living room.  “Hey, what is all this noise for?”  I rolled my eyes.  “Ok, who did it this time?”

          Kevin pointed at Eli and Hoon.

          “He lies!  Baby, you believe me right?”

          I went over to Kevin and pulled him up off the floor.  “Yah, you two are so rude to Kevin.”  I hugged him.  “Don’t worry.  We can still dance better than those two.” I kissed his cheek.

          “Yah, that’s no fair!  You’re a choreographer.”

          “It’s fair.  You two always mess with Kevin!  Just because he’s younger…”

          “Dongho is younger, and you don’t care when we mess with him.”

          I grinned.  “That’s because I mess with him, too.”

          “Not fair!  Just because I’m the youngest.”

          I smiled.  “You’re not for the moment.  Jungie is.  But no one mess with my baby cousin.  I’ll kill you.  Jiyong has already started to corrupt his mind.”

          “WHAT?  HOW?!”

          I put my hands on my hips and looked at him.  “Do I have to remind you of the other day?”

          Ji pouted and sat in the recliner.

          Soohyun stood up.  “We need to go.”

          Eli and Kevin pouted.  “Why?”

          “You guys, Hoon and Lizzie just got home today.  We’ll see Hoon tomorrow anyways.”

          Kevin hugged my waist.  “But not Li.”

          I kissed his cheek.  “Don’t worry Kevin.  You’ll see me soon.”

          “Promise?”

          I pinky promised him.

          “Ok, I guess I can go.”

          Eli got up and hugged me.  “Get plenty of rest Li.”

          “I will, Eli.”  I kissed his cheek.  “Take care of the mermaid.”  I smiled at Kevin.  “You take care of the pigeon.”

          They both nodded.

          Kiseop came over and squeezed me.  “Don’t let the bunny push you around.  Call me if he does, ara?”

          I nodded.  “Yes Kiseoppie.”

          He kissed my forehead.  “I’ll see you soon, angel.”

          I smiled.  “Ok Oppa.”

          Hoon and I saw the guys out the door.  We waved goodbye before they pulled away.

          I shut the door and sighed.  “Such a long day…”

          Hoon chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist.  “Do I need to carry you to bed?”

          “As lovely as that would be, no.”

          We walked back into the living room, and I sat on my father’s lap.  “Daddy, I’m tired.

          “Why don’t you take a nap then, silly girl?

          I shook my head.  “Don’t wanna.

          “Oh Li…

          Hoon came into the living room, carrying something.  Well, it was actually a someone.

          “Hoon, did you wake him up?”

          “No, I went to check on them, and Jae was up.”

          I stood up.  “Did Mimi wake up?”

          “She didn’t when I got Jae.”

          Jae tapped Hoon’s forehead.

          “What is it, Sunjae?”

          My baby brother pointed to me.  “My Noona, Hoon.  MY Noona.”

          “Well that’s my wife.  What are you going to do about it Jae?”

          Jae pouted, looking at me.  “Noona,” he whined, pouting pitifully.

          I smiled and took him from Hoon.  “It’s ok Jae.  I’ll always be your Noona.”  I rubbed his back.

          Hoon pouted.  “What about me jagiya?”

          I pecked his lips.  “I’ll always be your Lizzie.”

          He smiled.  “Love you baby girl.”

          “I love you, too.”

          We didn’t do much the rest of the day.  Appa, Ree, and Jungie walked to the house I grew up in, leaving Hoon and me together with only Aya and Jiyong since Appa took Jae and Mimi with him.

          I was really tired, so I laid down on the couch.

          Hoon sat beside me, my hair.  “You ok baby?”

          “Just really tired is all.”

          “Poor baby.”

          “I love you Hoon.”

          He laid down behind me, wrapping one arm over me while he kept the other propping up his head.  “I love you, too, Lizzie.”

          I closed my eyes and felt myself drifting off.  I woke up once to go upstairs and get in the bed and fall back asleep.  Finally, I woke up at four A.M.

          I looked at Hoon, peacefully sleeping beside me.  I smiled and kissed his cheek, lying my head down on his shoulder.

          He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.  “You finally awake?”

          “Did I wake you up?”

          “No baby.  You didn’t.”

          “I wish you didn’t have to go to work.”

          “I know it.  It’ll be ok, though.”  He opened his eyes and the bedside lamp, smiling.  “Hey beautiful.”

          I smiled back and kissed him softly.  “Hi Hoonie.”

          He rubbed my belly.  “Yah, you need to grow faster.  Appa wants to meet you so badly.”

          I smiled.  “You have to wait a little longer.”

          “It’s kind of quiet without Jae and Mimi here.  I’m so used to them.”

          “Me too.”  I kissed him softly.  “Go back to sleep.  Get the extra time you have still.”

          “Ok baby.”

          I smiled.  “I love you Hoon.”

          “I love you, too, baby girl.”

          I got out of bed and stretched, walking out of our room.  I went into the studio and shut the door.  I removed the painting of Ji that was still on my easel and put a blank primed canvas up.  I put on my headphones and sat at my desk with a blank sheet of paper in front of me.

          “It’s easy to see, it’s for the best, when you want more while you leave me with less.  I know you’re fine, but what do I do?  I know you’re fine, but what do I do?  I’m awake and trying, while you’re sleeping like a babe beside him.  I’m on the ledge, while you’re so, goddamn polite and composed.  And I know you see me, you’re making it look so easy.  What comes and goes I go without.  I know you’re fine but what about, fallout. Fallout, fallout, fallout, fallout, fallout through the fallout…” I sang softly as I sketched.

          Someone paused my music.

          “Hoon,” I whined.  “I was listening to that.”

          “What are you doing awake?”

          I took my headphones off and leaned back.  “I could ask you the same question.”

          “You should sleep.”

          “I slept.”

          “You should sleep more.”

          “I don’t wanna.”  I stood up and hugged Ji.  “Did you sleep well?”

          “Yeah.  Aya is still sleeping in the guest room’s bed.”

          “That’s your room for now.  At least until you go back to your place.”

          He rubbed my back.  “I never want to go back.”

          “But you have to, Jiyong.”  I turned away from him to go to my drawers of art supplies.

          “I never noticed the second tattoo above mine.  What does that say?”  He traced his name, scrawled in cursive at the small of my back.

          I shivered.  “Ji, you know what that does.”

          He chuckled, wrapping his arms around me.  “I think you purposely had it put there.”

          “Whatever, I did not.”

          “I think it’s y.”  He lifted my shirt up a little.  “I like it.”

          “Can you even read the one above it?”

          “A-yuh?”

          “It’s our daughter’s name, dork.”

          “Wow, I feel stupid.”

          “You should.”  I pulled my shirt down.

          “It’s cute, Li.”

          I turned.  “I have three tattoos in all.  What do you think the third looks like?”

          “I don’t know.”

          I grinned.  “It’s a heart with a dagger in it that says ‘Yeo Hoonmin’ on it.”

          “When did you get it?”

          “About two weeks after our engagement, I think.”

          “Which was your first?”

          “Aya’s.”

          “How did I never notice it?”

          I smiled.  “I kept it well hid from people.  I didn’t want anyone asking me.”  I cleared my throat.  “Want to go watch a movie?”

          “Where at?”

          I grinned.  “Guest room.”

          “I could put Aya to bed.”

          “I’ll get her Ji.”  We walked to the room at the opposite end of the hall.  I picked up Aya, and she immediately clung to my neck.

          “Mama…

          “Shh, go to sleep baby.

          “Stay with Daddy.

          “Ok, baby.”  I sat down on the bed with Aya while Ji was putting a movie into the dvd player.

          He got onto the bed and wrapped his arms around me, kissing Aya’s forehead and my lips.

          I leaned my head on his shoulder.  We watched a three hour movie that I paid no attention to because Ji and I were messing with each other like schoolchildren the whole time.

          I went into my bedroom after the movie to see if Hoon was up.

          He was sitting at the bed, looking at his phone, smiling.

          I sat beside him and hugged his neck, kissing his cheek.  “What are you smiling about?”

          He showed me the picture on his phone.

          “Aw baby,” I pecked him.

          “Like?”

          “Love.”  I squeezed him.  “What time are you leaving?”

          “I’ve got to leave in a few minutes.  I’m gonna go see AJ off to the States.”

          “Give him a hug for me.”

          Hoon kissed my cheek.  “I will baby.”

          “Good.”

          My husband stood up and grabbed his bag and keys.

          I got off the bed and hugged Hoon.  “I love you Hoonie.”

          “I love you, too, Lizzie.”  He rubbed my back.  “Do I get a kiss?”

          I pecked him softly.  “Of course you do Hoon.”

          “My baby,” he squeezed me softly.

          “I’ll walk you downstairs.  I’m going down anyways.”  I held his hand as we walked.

          “I’m going to miss you all day while I’m gone.”  He swung our hands back and forth.

          I smiled.  “We’ll miss you, too, Daddy.”

          He smiled and rubbed my belly.  “It’ll come fast, hopefully.”

          I opened the front door for him.  “I’ll be out today probably, so if you can’t reach me on my phone, that’s why.”

          “Ok baby,” he hugged me.  “I love you.”

          “And?”

          “Our baby as well.

          I smiled.  “We love you, too, Appa.  Now go or you’ll make AJ late.”

          He grinned and went to his car, blowing a kiss to me before getting in.

          I shut the door and went into the kitchen, instantly brewing coffee.  Even though I couldn’t drink it, I knew Ji and my father would.  I let it drip into the carafe slowly.  I turned around and saw Ji standing there.  “What?”

          “Nothing.  I just wanted to see what you were doing since Aya is dead to the world.”  He smiled.  “She’s just like you.”

          “She can be just like you, too, Jiyong.”  I hugged his waist.  “I’m going to go see if Appa is awake.  I know Ree is.  I’ll be back in a few minutes.  Don’t do anything crazy, Kwon Jiyong.”

          “No promises,” he joked, kissing my forehead.

          I smacked his arm gently.  “Don’t be a jerk.”  I went to the back door and slipped on a pair of shoes.  “Be right back.”

          “Ok.  I’ll be here.”

          I walked out into the morning air and took a deep breath in.  I started walking towards the gazebo and went around it once I came to it.  I walked to the house I grew up in and went to the back of the house, finding Ree sitting outside, reading a book with a travel cup beside her on the table.  “Morning Auntie.”

          She looked up and smiled.  “Morning baby girl.”

          “Is Appa up?”

          “The twins definitely are.  Your cousin is playing with them.”

          I hugged her neck and kissed her cheek before going inside.  I saw Jungie in the living room, messing with the twins.  “Is my father awake?”

          “I think he went into his office.”

          Jae saw me and whined.  “Noona!”

          I swept him up and kissed his chubby cheek.  “Morning Jae.”  I set him down and went to find my father.  I opened the door and saw him like I always had when I was younger.

          His glasses were on, his hair was tousled from running his fingers through it, and he was concentrating intently.

          I went in and shut the door softly, walking to him.  I leaned down and hugged his neck.  “Daddy, what are you doing?

          “Trying to read this baby.”  He sat back and took his glasses off, rubbing his face.  “How are you this morning?

          “I’m ok.  Hoon already left, and Ji is still at the house watching Aya.

          He pulled me down onto his lap and held me close.  “I’m still sorry baby.

          I wrapped my arms around his neck.  “Appa, don’t worry about it.  You know I understand.

          “I know, but you’ve gone through a lot in your twenty years.  I realize how it must’ve crushed you.

          I had a flashback of the night I found out my parents had died and felt the tears spring to my eyes.  “It did.  It was a hard blow to take.  It was worse than when I lost Mason.

          Appa my hair.  “The fight your brother and I had that night was on purpose.  I wanted him out of the house.  I knew what would happen if he was there.  Things would’ve turned out so much worse.

          I sniffled.  “They put me on anti-depressants after it happened.  I didn’t take the news too well at first.  I spent a lot of time sobbing.  Hoon was there for that, too.

          “I couldn’t have asked anyone better to be your best friend and husband, Li.  He’s protective of you like I was of your mother.

          “Mir was there when he could be.  He’s usually busy with MBLAQ, though.”  I sniffled.

          Appa wiped my eyes and held me as close as he could, tucking my head under his chin.  “I’m glad you had people to help you through that.

          “I’m sorry you had no one.

          “But I did have people baby.  I had you to think of.  You, Seung-hyun, the twins, everyone who was still alive that I loved with everything I had.”  He rubbed my back.  “Has this pregnancy been anything like your first?

          “Not really.  I had really bad morning sickness up to yesterday, and I crave sweet, sugary foods like a freaking maniac.  Plus, I actually have the baby’s father to be with me through this one.  It makes such a difference having Hoon around.

          “I bet so.  Is there anything you had easier with Aya?

          “I didn’t have mood swings with her.  I have them with this baby.  Kevin said it’s a boy because I get angry.

          “Your mother got angry with you.  She was really strange with your brother.
          “Well Oppa is a strange person.

          My father chuckled.  “He certainly is.

          I yawned.  “Ji is probably wondering what’s taking me so long.  I just hope he isn’t doing anything stupid.

          “Never know with that boy.

          “Never have, never will Daddy.”  I stood up.  “Want to come over for breakfast?

          “Sure.  Since I didn’t eat anything Ree made.  You know how Japanese food is to me in the mornings.

          “I know Daddy.”  I rubbed my lower back.

          “What does the one on your shoulder blade say?

          “It says Yeo Hoonmin.

          “That’s sweet.

          I pulled up the right sleeve of his shirt and traced the words on his arm.  “I got Aya’s done exactly like this.”  I smiled at the tattoo on my father’s arm.

          “I know.”  He looked at me.  “I missed you baby.

          “I missed you, too, Daddy.

          He stood up and pulled me close, hugging me tightly.  “My baby girl,” he murmured.

          “I know it gets hard sometimes, but I could never, leave your side, no matter what I say.  Cause if I wanted to go, I would’ve gone by now.  But, I really need you near me to, keep my mind off the edge.  If I wanted to leave, I would’ve left by now, but you’re, the only one that knows me, better than I know myself…

          I pulled my phone out.  “Hello?”

          “Hey there.

          “Hey.  I haven’t talked to you in forever.

          “I know.  I’ve been busy.

          “Too busy to talk to me?  I feel so forgotten.  How could you?  My heart is broken.  Yah, I will have to tell my husband on you!”

          “You know I don’t understand Korean.  Talk in English Lizzie.

          “Sorry Adam.  So, how are things in California?

          “It’s good, I guess.  What about Korea?

          “Well, I got married.

          “I’m sorry I couldn’t make it.

          “I knew you probably couldn’t, but I still sent you an invite anyways.

          “I really wish I could’ve been there.  Who is the lucky guy?

          “Who else Adam?  My best friend, Hoon,” I cleared my throat.  “We’re having a baby, too.

          “Really?  That’s so great!

          “When can you come see me?  You really need to.

          “I will babe.  Really soon, too.

          “Promise Addy?

          “I promise Li.

          I jumped when my phone buzzed against my ear.  I put my phone on speaker.  “Sorry Adam, I just got a text.

          “It’s fine.

          I opened the text.  “Aww, he’s so sweet.

          Eating well with AJ hyung for my babies.  Saranghae Mrs. Yeo.  Saranghae Baby Yeo. <3

          We love you, too, yeobo. <33  See you when you get home, neh?

          I smiled.  “I love my husband.

          “Shouldn’t you anyways?  He is your husband.

          “Hey, I have always loved my husband.  It hasn’t always been in the way that I love him now, but still.

          “Ok, ok, whatever ever you say.  Hey honey, I gotta go.  I’ll talk to you later, ok?

          “Ok.  Bye Adam.

          “Bye Li.

          I put my phone in my pocket.  “I need to go back.  Are you coming Daddy?

          “I’ll come.  Should I leave the twins here with Jung Hee and Ree?

          I nodded.  “If they already ate, I would.  They usually go back to sleep after they eat.

          “I’ll keep them here.  I’ll be out there in a minute.  Go on back if you need to baby.

          “I’ll wait outside.”  I went out the way I came and kissed Ree’s cheek.  “I’ll talk to you later Auntie.

          She smiled.  “Ok baby girl.

          Appa came out.  “Ok, let’s go before Jae and Mi Young notice you’re gone.

          I laughed and started walking back towards my house, taking my father’s arm.  “I talk to too many idols, Daddy.

          “Would you have ever seen Eli being one?

          I grinned.  “My Pigeon?  An idol?  I never would’ve seen him as one.  I never saw him learning Korean.

          “Me neither.  I loved when you would talk to your brother, and Eli would just get that blank look on his face.

          I laughed.  “I remember the first time I spoke to Eli in Korean, and he didn’t know what I said.  I was so frustrated and kept asking him over and over.

          Appa chuckled.  “I remember hearing you yell at him, waving your arms wildly.  ‘You’re Korean but you don’t know any except the word for I love you?!’  Your mother, Eli’s mother, and I all had tears in our eyes.  It was so funny.

          I walked up onto the gazebo steps and down when we got to the other side.  We were nearing the house before I spoke again.  “I get to help choreograph the dance to U-Kiss’s new song.  I’m excited.

          “I’ll bet Hoon is, too.

          “He doesn’t know yet.

          “Really?  You’re keeping it from your husband?

          “Yep.”  I opened the door and shut it after my father.  “Whoa, you didn’t destroy my house.”  I went to the fridge and opened it, seeing a cup with a note on it.  I pulled it out and set the cup down, taking the note.

          Eomma said that this is good for the baby.  Don’t worry, it’s not Gosam tea.  It’s just fruit, I promise.  Don’t forget to take your vitamins, Mrs. Yeo.  I love you! – Bunny

          I smiled.  “How sweet.”  I took a sip.  “Wow, that is really good.  Yah, how did my husband get so good?”  I forgot my vitamins were upstairs.  “Ugh, I don’t want to go all the way upstairs just to go get my medicine.  Oh well.  Appa, watch the dragon.”  I messed with Ji’s hair after I went past him.  I took the elevator up because I was too lazy to go up on the stairs.

          My phone made a noise in my pocket, so I took it out.  I answered the call.

          “Hello?”

          “Feel ok?”

          “Yeh Oppa.”

          “Find the drink?”

          I smiled and walked towards the bedroom.  “It tastes very good.  Thank you yeobo.”  I picked up the bottle of pills.  “I’m fixing to take my medicine now, so don’t worry,” I said when I heard him start to ask.

          “Good girl.”

          “Yah!  I’m not a dog Hoon!”

          “Baby, I know you’re not.”

          I pouted.  “Oppa, don’t say ‘good girl’ like that to me.”  I put my phone on speaker when I received a new text.  “Who gave EXO-K my number?!”

          “EXO-K has your number?  Who texted you?”

          “Oh D.O. did.  That’s ok then.”

          “Why is it ok if he does?”

          “Because he’s such a sweetheart to me, Hoonie.”

          “He’s only a couple months younger than you sweetheart…”

          “I know that!  But guess what?  He’s still my dongsaeng, and he’s still sweet to me.  Besides, those couple of months count, Yeo Hoonmin.”  I took the medicine with the drink and opened the text from D.O.

          Noona, when you aren’t busy, we need to hang out!  See you soon hopefully!

          I smiled.

          Of course we will sweetie.  Noona will be busy for a little bit, though.  Maybe Saturday, though, or next weekend?

          “Hey yeobo, I’ll let you go.  I know you’ll be busy today.  Work hard Oppa.  I love you!”

          “I love you, too, baby.  Rest plenty while I’m gone, arasseo?”

          “Neh Oppa.  Bye.”  I put my phone up, smiling to myself as I walked to Aya’s room.  I peeked in on her.  I smiled and went downstairs into the kitchen after I saw her still sleeping peacefully.  I hummed along to EXO-K’s What Is Love while I started to make breakfast.

          Appa, Ji, and I ate at the table, and I let Appa clean up after while Ji and I went into the living room.  I had another text from D.O.

          Noona, we should go do noraebang Sunday if you can.  Can you??

          Is it everyone?

          Just EXO-K and a couple of the SuJu hyungs.

          Which ones? -.-

          Donghae hyung, Hyuk hyung, Sungmin hyung, and Teuk hyung from what I know.  Henry and Zhou Mi possibly, too.

          I’M COMING SUNDAY.

          Yay! ^.^ We’ll meet at the usual spot, is that ok Noona?

          Yeh, of course!  I’ll see you guys there. =3  <3 Saranghae sweetie.

          Saranghaeyo Noona!!!! <333

          I put my phone up and leaned my head against Ji’s shoulder.  “Sunday is going to be fun.”

          He pulled me onto his lap.  “Why’s that?”

          “Karaoke with EXO-K and a couple of the SuJu members.”

          “That’ll be fun.”

          I nodded.  “Are you going to be sad when you go to your Eomma’s tomorrow and Sunday?”

          “Of course because I’ll miss you and Aya both.”

          I yawned.  “It’ll be alright.”

          “I know.  You’ll be gone next week though.  I will be lonely.”

          “You’ll have Aya.  You won’t be lonely Oppa.”  I rubbed my belly.  “You let me sleep yesterday, but you’re making it hard on me in the morning now, huh?  Just like your Appa does to me.”  I smiled.

          Ji set his hand on mine.  “The opposite of Aya.”

          “For real.  I slept all the damn time with her.  When I wasn’t in school, that is.”  I looked down at our hands.  “She was so tiny.”

          “I know.  She was the most beautiful baby I’ve ever seen though.”  He pinched my cheek softly.  “She’s as cute as my baby was.”

          I scrunched my nose up.  “Jiyoooong.”

          “Yes baby?”  He grinned and pecked my cheek.

          “So annoying,” I murmured.

          “You still love me Li-Li.”  Ji wrapped his arms around my waist.

          “Of course I do.”  I laid my head against his shoulder.

          “Hey you.”

          “Hmm?”

          “Go get dressed.”

          “Why?”

          “Don’t question me.  Just go.”

          I got up.  “Fine.  I’ll go check on Aya, too.”

          “I’ll get her.  You just go change.”

          I stuck my tongue out at him and went upstairs into my room.  “What should I wear?”  I strolled into the closet.  “Hmm…”  I pulled out a nice dress and held it up to myself.  “I can still wear this.”  I changed into it.  “I knew I loved this dress.”  I went downstairs in white sandals with my purse on my shoulder.  “Oh my god,” I said as I went past a mirror.  “This is the same dress and the shoes I met Joon in.”

          “Well he met you when you were looking quite y then.”

          I blushed and turned from Ji.  “He met me before I had a baby bump.”

          “It’s make you look more adorable though.”  Ji rubbed my abdomen softly.

          We left my house with Aya.  Of course, I let Ji drive my car since he was allowed to drive if he didn’t move himself around in the seat too much.

          “I’ve missed driving so much.”  He pulled into a place I was not familiar with…a park.

          “Where are we Ji?”

          “You’ll see.  Come on.”  He got out and opened the door behind him, getting Aya out of the car.

          Aya whined and tugged on his pant leg.  “Daddy, Aya want up!

          I smiled and shook my head.  “Baby, Daddy’s still hurt.  Be gentle.”  I picked her up.  “Is it ok if Mommy carries you?

          She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck.

          Ji smiled and went to the back, opening the back of the car up and taking out a basket and a blanket.  “Let’s go.  Follow me.”  He started walking down a path, and I followed with Aya in my arms.

          Ji laid the blanket down under a tree that showed the vast landscape of the park.  It was almost as beautiful as the one we met…almost.

          I set Aya down and gently sat on the blanket beside her.  “It’s so pretty.  It’s not as beautiful as our park though.”

          He smiled.  “I know it’s not.  But look over there,” he nodded his head.

          I looked where he directed.  “Oh Jiyong…”  I knew why he’d chosen this place.  I saw a tree with a huge LL and JK carved into the trunk.  “You never told me where you did it.”

          He squeezed my hand.  “I was never going to until the right time.  I figured now would be best.”

          I smiled.  “I remember looking at so many trees at our park trying to find the one that had that written on it.”

          He chuckled.  “I fooled you baby.”

          “You did.”  I pulled Aya into my lap.  “Are you confused baby?

          She nodded.

          Ji smiled and took her into his lap.  “It’ll be ok.  Daddy will explain to you one day.

          “Ok.

          Ji moved Aya and set her in between us.  He opened the basket.  “I think it’s a good idea if we introduce Aya to Korean food.”

          “What’s wrong with Japanese food?”

          “Nothing, but she’s not only Japanese.”

          “Some days I’d rather have Japanese food.  Then again, I don’t get the authentic kind too often, unless I make it myself.”

          “I know.”  Ji pulled out a container.

          I took it and opened it up.  “You brought kimchi?  Ji, I love you.”

          He chuckled.  “I love you, too.”

          I took a pair of chopsticks out of the bag and scooped up some of the kimchi.  “Here Aya, try this.

          She opened and chewed the food I put in.

          “What do you think?  Is it good?

          She nodded.

          “Aigoo, will you ever look more like Eomma?”  I her hair.

          Ji chuckled.  “I think she looks plenty like you.”

          Aya looked at Ji.  “Idiot.”

          I looked at her seriously for a second, then I couldn’t help myself and started laughing.  “Oh my god!!

          “Li, that is not funny!”

          I calmed myself and put my hand on my heart.  “Come on Jiyongie.  It was so.”

          He pouted.

          I pulled Aya into my lap.  “Let’s not call Daddy that, Aya.  He gets offended.

          “But Daddy is one.

          I held in my laugh and hugged my daughter.  “You are most definitely my daughter.”  I kissed her forehead.

          “Does she even know what that means?

          “Idiot,” Aya said.

          “Well there you have it Ji.”  I nuzzled our daughter’s cheek.

          He didn’t stay pouty for long.  Aya started playing around, running away while Ji tried to catch her.

          I smiled as I watched them.  “If I had told you sooner, would this have been our outcome?”  I wondered to myself.  I rubbed my belly.  “Don’t worry baby, I wouldn’t give you or Daddy up for the world.”  I looked back up, staring at Ji holding Aya in his arms with their noses pressed together.  “Even if I wished I had Ji rather than Hoon…”