Chapter 26: Final Days of Being Lee Lizzie

You're Really the One I Love?

          The wedding was only five days away.  Everything was already set up.  The location, the caterer, the musicians, even our honeymoon was all planned out.  A week exactly before Hoon’s birthday, which just so happened to be the tenth anniversary of our meeting, was when the wedding was set.

          Hoon and I were going to be in Japan for Friday through Wednesday, and then we were going back on his birthday.  I had everything planned for him on that day, too.

          I was lying in bed beside Hoon, cuddling close.  “It’s so close, yet so far.”

          He chuckled.  “It’s ok baby.  We’ll be married before you know it.”

          “Five days Hoonie.  Can you believe it?”  I pressed my lips to his.

          “I love you baby girl.”

          “I love you, too.”  I leaned my head on his shoulder.  “Hoonie, will you get me food?”

          He pouted.  “I feel like I’m being used.”

          I pouted right back.  “Don’t blame me.  Your child gets hungry a lot.”

          He smiled and kissed me lightly.  “What do you want?”

          “I don’t know.”

          Hoon stood up.  “Come on.”

          “I don’t wanna get up.”

          “You gotta if you want to feed the baby.”

          “Can’t you carry me?”

          He smiled and picked me up, carrying me downstairs to the kitchen.

          I smiled.  “I love you Hoonie.”

          He kissed my forehead after he set me down at the table in a chair.  “I love you, too.”  He opened the fridge.  “Want something sweet?”

          “Yes.”

          He took out a bottle of root beer out.  “Want this?”

          “Get the beef out, too.”  I got a travel cup and filled it with the root beer, screwing the lid on before putting a straw through the cup.  I sipped on it while Hoon took the cooked beef from the fridge.

          “Want anything else?”

          “I got it.”  I made a sandwich with the cooked beef and cut it in half.  I bit into it.  “Mm…”

          Hoon chuckled.  “Good baby?”

          “It’s amazing.”

          He rubbed my belly.  “You like it, too?”

          I smiled.  “Baby loves it.”  I set the plate on the table and sat down with my drink.

          Hoon sat beside me and laid his head down on his arms, watching me.

          “Why are you staring at me?”

          “Why not?”

          “You’re a scary daddy.”  I giggled.

          He pouted.  “I am not.  Your brother and sister love me.”

          I smiled.  “Well so does your soon-to-be wife and child.”

          He smiled back.  “I love you both, too.”

          “Can we go watch movies in the living room after this?”

          Hoon stood up and kissed the top of my head.  “Finish eating your sandwich, and I’ll go set up.”

          I smiled.  “Ok.”  I focused on my sandwich while my fiancé was in the living room.  I looked over at his phone in front of me on the table when it alerted of a text.  “Baby, you got a text!”

          “Who from?”

          I went to the screen.  “Someone you’re not gonna be happy about.”

          He came into the kitchen again.  “Why, who is it?”  He took the device and looked at the screen.  “Oh …”

          “Hey, what did I say?”

          “Sorry baby.”

          “At least Jae and Mimi aren’t here.”  I set my plate in the sink and rubbed my belly softly.  “What’d she say?”

          “Two words.”  He held the phone out towards me.

          I didn’t look at it.  “I don’t want to see, just tell me.”

          He set his phone down and wrapped his arms around me.  “It just says, ‘I’m back.’  I can’t believe she has my number.”

          “How would she have gotten it?”

          “I don’t know.  Baby, are you alright?”

          I shook my head.

          “She’s not getting near you or the baby.”

          “That’s not what I’m not ok about.”

          “Then what is it honey?”

          I blinked back tears, shaking my head.  “Don’t ask.  I need to go upstairs.”  I walked back to my bedroom, locked the door, and laid down with Jasper, hugging him tightly.  “She doesn’t need to come in our lives again.  This isn’t going to turn out good at all.”  I picked up my phone and called Ji.  “Come on Ji, please pick up.”

          “Hello?”  It was my brother…UGH.

          “Why’d you pick up Ji’s phone?”

          “It was right here, and I saw it was you.  What’s up?”

          “Oppa, as much as I’d love to talk to you, I can’t.  Please, put Ji on the phone.”

          Instant over protective Oppa alerted…  “Li, what happened?  What’s wrong?  Did Hoon do anything to you?”

          “No, not Hoon.  Please Oppa, I need to talk to Jiyong.  Right now.”

          “Ok.  Hyung, it’s my sister.”

          “Li-Li?”

          “Ji…”

          “Baby, what’s wrong?”

          “Do you know a girl named Min Jee?”

          “Yeah…why?”

          I sighed.  “I’m trying to figure out how the got Hoon’s number.”

          “What is she doing?  Li, tell me now.”

          “Come over.”

          “I’ll be there in a few minutes.  We’re only about five minutes from your house.”

          “Ok,” I said softly.

          “You want me to stay on the phone with you?”

          “Yes.”  I looked over at the door when knocks sounded on it.  “Go away.  I don’t want to talk to you.”

          “Baby, please, let me in.”

          “No, go downstairs and get away from my door.”  I heard him sigh and walk away before lying back down.

          “Li, don’t you think you’re being a little harsh?”

          “I’m vulnerable Ji.  It doesn’t take but a wrong word to upset me right now.”

          “I know it baby.  I’m coming up.”

          “Ok.”  I stayed in bed with the big white tiger plush.

          The door unlocked, opened, shut, and locked again.

          “Baby?”

          I held tightly onto Jasper.

          Ji laid behind me and wrapped his arms around me.  “Talk to me.”

          I leaned back into him, my head lying on the tiger’s.  “We were downstairs, and I was eating while Hoon was setting up the living room so we could watch movies.  While I was eating, his phone gave a text message alert, and I told him.  He asked me who it was from, so I looked.  I didn’t give him the name, but I saw it.  Hwang Min Jee,” I whispered.  I felt Ji stiffen when I said the name.

          “What’d she say?”

          “The text said, ‘I’m back.’  Even though it was those two words, I had alerts immediately.  My wrist started hurting.”  I my lips.  “What’s your tie to her, Ji?”

          “She was my girlfriend, kind of.”

          “Really?”

          “Up until about six weeks ago when she told me she cheated on me and got knocked up by some guy.”

          I sat up, removing his arms and looked down at him.  “That’s the woman that…”

          He nodded.

          “Does she know it’s me?”

          He shook his head.

          I hugged my knees.  “ing fantastic,” I said as bitter tears strolled down my face.

          Ji pulled me close and my hair.  “How does she know Hoon?”

          “They dated once before.  She was madly in love with Hoon, but he never really liked her all that once.”

          “How do you know?”

          I glared at him.  “Ji, he tells me everything, and I trust him.”

          “So why is he not in here now?”

          “Because I’m upset, and I hate him seeing me like this.  I don’t care if he’s seen me in worse conditions.  I still don’t like it.”  I looked down.  “I hate hurting him.”

          Ji took his phone out.  “Oh yay, now I’m getting threatened.”

          I took it.

          Mess with her in any other way than comforting her, I’m killing you.

          I smiled a little and set the phone down, touching my belly.  “Appa seems to be a little over protective of Eomma, huh baby?”

          Ji smiled.  “You’re going to be a good Eomma, Li.  Hoon, as far as I can tell, is going to be a good Appa.”

          “I always thought he would be.  He’s great with Jae and Mimi.  Jae loves him to death.  Mimi loves him a lot, too.”  I looked down when the phone went off with a new text alert.  I read the new text.

          Can you convince her to let me in?

          I rolled my eyes.  I leaned over.  “Don’t let him in when you leave.  Make sure to lock my door again.”

          He smiled and kissed my forehead.  “It’ll all be ok baby.”

          I nodded.  “I know.”  I hugged him.  “Thanks Ji.”

          “Anytime baby.”

          I put his phone back in his jean pocket.  “I’ll see you at the wedding.”

          He smiled.  “I’ll take plenty of pictures.”

          “You better.”

          “I’ll chain your brother to his seat, too.”

          I laughed.  “That’s going to be hard when he’s walking me down the aisle.”

          “He’s giving you away?”

          I smiled.  “Yeah.  Jihoon called the dance though.”

          “Jerk.”

          “Don’t worry Ji.  You can have the third dance.”

          “Promise?”

          I smiled.  “Of course Ji.  Don’t tell Oppa.”

          “I would never.  I’ll just let him see the day of.”  He chuckled and hugged me.  “I love you baby.”

          “I love you, too, Jiyongie.”  I stood up with him and kissed the ring with my initials.  “Always in my heart, Kwon Jiyong.”

          “Always in mine, Lee Lizzie.”  He kissed my ring with his initials back.  “I’ll see you later Li.  Just call me if you need anything.”

          “You know I will.”  I watched him leave and went into the bathroom so I could soak in the bath.  I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

          “I’m sorry baby.”

          “I’m not mad at you Hoon.”

          He touched my face.

          I opened my eyes and looked at him.  “I love you.”

          He smiled.  “I love you, too.”  He my cheekbone with his thumb.  “You’re so pretty.”

          “You’re pretty handsome yourself.”  I put my hand over his.

          “You know, I could’ve come in anytime.”

          “I know it.  But you didn’t.”

          “I trust you.”

          I smiled.  “But you don’t trust Ji.”

          “Hell no I don’t.  I don’t trust anyone who’s in love with my fiancée.”

          I smirked.  “Jealous.”
          “Damn right I am.”

          I leaned back again, playing with his fingers a little.  “Did she text anything back?”

          “I don’t know.  I was too busy trying to text Jiyong rather than trying to check my other texts.  I have a couple unread ones in my inbox though.”

          I sighed.  “She won’t do anything, will she?”

          “I’d kill her before she got the chance.”  He kissed the top of my head.

          I smiled.  “I read those texts by the way.”

          “I figured you would.”

          “You were right beside the door, weren’t you?”

          “How did you know?”

          I looked at him.  “I know you, Hoon.  You can’t fool me.”  I kissed him.

          He smiled.  “I never have been able to, have I?”

          “I wouldn’t say that.”

          “Why?”

          “You made me believe you were in love with some other woman!”

          “I did not.”

          I laid my face on the side of the tub and poked his cheek.  “Liar.”

          “Oh be quiet you.”  He sealed our lips together.

          I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair.  I pulled back when I lost my breath.  “I love you, Yeo Hoonmin.”

          “I love you, too, Li.”

          “My back is aching.  I’m only nine weeks.  This isn’t fair.”  I pouted.

          He chuckled and rubbed my back.  “It’ll be ok.  Want me to take your mind off of it?”

          “How?”

          “Let me see your hand.”

          “No, I’m scared.”

          “I won’t hurt you baby.”

          “But I’m already hurting.”

          “My poor baby girl,” he frowned.  “Where are you hurting at?”

          I pointed to my lips.  “Here.”

          He smiled and kissed me lightly.  “Is that better honey?”

          I nodded.

          “That’s good baby.”

          I winced at the pain in my lower back.  “I’m never letting you talk me into shopping with you and AJ ever again.”

          “Why?  Didn’t you think it was fun?”

          “No way!”

          “It was to us,” he murmured, pouting.

          “I’m bringing Eli next time.  Or even better, I’m bringing Kevin.”  I got out of the bath and put on my robe.

          “No, don’t bring Kevin!”

          “Then you can forget about dragging me with you next time.”  I toweled my hair dry.

          “But I like having you there with us.”

          “Well I ended up not liking being there.”  I got dressed and laid in the bed.  “I’m hurting everywhere.”  I let out a big breath.

          Hoon got on the bed.  “Need anything?”

          “Yeah, for you to go away and let my aching muscles rest.”  I the tv.

          Hoon pouted, laying his chin against my shoulder.  “Baby…”

          “Shh.”

          “Yeobo?”

          I put my hand over his mouth.  “Hush.”

          He wrapped his arms around me, snuggling into my side.  “Honey?”

          I looked at him.  “What?”

          Hoon captured my lips with his.  “Love you.”

          I smiled.  “I love you, too.”

          He rubbed my belly.  “We love you, too.”

          “I can’t believe we’re going to be in Japan in six days.”

          “Why can’t you?”

          I smiled.  “I haven’t been in a while.  I miss it.”

          “Aren’t you going to miss everyone here?”

          “Of course, but we can always call them if we miss them too much.  Henry will be there.  He’s staying near us.”

          “He’s your friend.”

          “What’s wrong with him?”

          “Nothing, but he’s your friend.”

          I pouted.  “Are you jealous of me having a close guy friend other than you?”

          “No, but it just annoys me a little.”

          “Why?”

          “You’re really nice to him.”

          “Hoon, I’m really nice to everyone I love.”

          “I know, but you treat Henry differently.”

          “He’s like the older brother I wish I had rather than Oppa.  It’s a brotherly treatment.”  I yawned and to my side, facing away from Hoon.  “Now quit being jealous of my friend and let me sleep.”

          He leaned over slightly to kiss my cheek.  “I’m sorry baby.”

          “I know you’re just being protective.  You’ve always been so, Hoon.”

          “I love you.”

          “I love you, too, baby.”

          He chuckled and pressed his face into the back of my neck as he held me tightly.  “Isn’t that my line?”

          “I’m sleeping now.”  I closed my eyes and put my right hand under my pillow while my left laid over Hoon’s that was lightly rubbing my belly.


This is where the POV switches to Hoon's.  Originally, this wasn't going to be here, but I was a little annoyed at the length of this chapter, so I'm adding in this bit.  Plus, the chapter says The Final DAYS of Being Lee Lizzie, so I didn't want to be centered on one day.

          I watched Li sleep for a few minutes before I got out of bed.  I kissed her forehead before I went downstairs.  I looked at my phone, ignoring everyone’s texts but one.

          It’s only five days away bro.  You nervous about finally getting to be married with your one and only?  Anything happen?

          Well, apparently Min Jee is back in Korea.  She sent me a text, and Lizzie saw it…which wasn’t good.  That needs to stay the hell out of my life.  I’m tired of all the she’s put me through.  Li locked me out of our room because of that stupid text.  AND THEN she called Kwon Jiyong and let him comfort her.  She said she doesn’t like hurting me, but it just hurt me more to hear her crying over Min Jee’s stupid self.  Hyung, what do I do?

          I sighed and the tv.  I put on a random movie and stared at it while I sat there.  If Min Jee dared coming near Lizzie at all, I probably would kill her like I told Li.  I’ve waited ten freaking years to be with Li, and I sure as hell was not about to give up on all my hard work.

          “Hoonie?”

          I looked up, startled a little.  “Oh, baby, why aren’t you sleeping?”

          Lizzie sat in my lap sideways so her legs fell onto the other side of the couch and wrapped her arms around my neck.  “I couldn’t sleep anymore.”

          I held her in my arms and kissed her forehead.  “Why not, huh?”  I nuzzled her temple lovingly.

          She smiled.  “Because my Hoonie left the bed.”

          “Sorry baby.  I didn’t expect you’d wake up at my absence.”

          “It’s ok Hoon.”  She took my phone from my pocket and looked at it, scrolling through the messages with one hand while she kept the other around my neck.  “That ,” she murmured.

          “It’ll be ok baby.”

          “Hoon, you know I don’t hate a lot of people.  But, she’s a strong exception to that.”

          “I know it baby.  It’s the same for me.”

          “Did you catch what Ji said what happened between them?”

          “No, I didn’t.  What happened?”

          “He said that they were dating, and she got drunk or something and cheated on him which got her ‘knocked up,’ as he put it.”

          “For real?”

          “That’s what he told me.”

          “At least Minha can’t mess with me.”

          “Why’s that?”

          “She moved to China and married some Taiwanese guy she met.  She’s far from being in love with me again.”

          “That’s a relief, I guess.”

          I hugged her.  “Baby, don’t you trust me?”

          “You know I trust you.  It’s Hwang Min Jee and her little self who I don’t trust.”

          I sighed and kissed Li’s forehead.  “All this stress isn’t good for the baby.  You know that.”

          She pouted.  “Yeah, I know it.”  She sniffled quietly.

          “Li, baby, what’s wrong?”

          “Hoon, will you always love me?”

          I pulled her chin up so she’d look at me.  It hurt my heart to see the tears making her eyes sparkle.  “Baby,” I said softly, “of course I will.  I always have.”

          “Promise?”

          I kissed away her tears and held her face between my hands.  “I promise you, Li.”  I pressed my lips against hers lightly.  “No more crying today, ok?”

          She sniffled.  “No promises there, but I’ll try.”

          I smiled.  “That’s all I wanted to hear.  Now, let’s get you back up to bed.  You need to rest.”  I turned off the tv and carried Li upstairs in my arms, smiling when she didn’t resist my carrying her for once.  I laid her down in the bed and got in with her, holding the mother of my child in my arms.  “I love you Li-Li.”

          “Love you, too, Hoonie.”

          We fell asleep almost immediately, wrapped up in the other’s warmth.

 

          The next three days weren’t anything special really.  Min Jee had quit texting my phone, so Lizzie was fairly happy unless she had a mood swing.  It was a good thing, because she’d only experience sad mood changes.  It was easier to cheer her up than if she’d have been mad.

          Li and I only had a day left until our wedding.  My mother, being evil like she was, separated me and Li for the day.

          “What if she needs me Eomma?”

          “Quit arguing Yeo Hoonmin.  It’s only one day.”

          I pouted at my mother.

          “She’ll have Mrs. Kwon and me here with her.  We won’t let anything happen to her.  Besides, we’d probably take better care of her anyways.”

          I sighed and went with my father, unable to argue with my mother.

          “It’ll be ok son.”

          “You’re not the one being separated from the one you love with all your heart and soul right now.”

          “But I am.  Your mother won’t leave Lizzie alone tonight.  That I promise.”

          I sighed.  “I miss her already.”  I slumped down in the seat.  I took out my phone to look at a text.  I smiled.

          I miss you so much already.  T.T  Eomma’s evil!

          I know it baby.  But I’ll see you bright and early tomorrow morning.  I love you, Li.

          I love you, too.  Hoonieeeee.

          Yes baby?

          The baby misses you, too, Appa.  ^.^

          =)  Awww, I miss the baby, too.

          …I’m gonna kill you…

          Why? o.O  What’d I do?

          You personally didn’t do anything.  But your mother is trying to make me drink Gosam tea…

          It’s good for the baby.

          I know that, but the baby doesn’t like it AT ALL.

          Does it upset your stomach?

          It makes me feel nauseous again.  Thankfully Eomma Kwon is here.  She saw my face and made your mom stop trying to get me to drink it.

          She knows about before, too, doesn’t she?

          I swore her and Appa Kwon to secrecy from Ji.  It’d upset him to know I told his parents and not him.

          I know it baby.  But, let’s not go there, ok?  I know how it makes you feel.  I’d rather I be there to comfort you if you got upset.

          I love you, Yeo Hoonmin. <3

          I smiled at my phone.

          I love you, too, Lee Lizzie.  Beautiful, amazing, wonderful mother of my child and soon to be wifey.  ^.^

          Hoonie, you’re making me blush.

          Show me? =P

          I tapped the picture of Lizzie she sent to me.  “Aww…”  I saved it in my pictures and went back to our texts.

          @.@  SO ADORABLE…

          QUIT MAKING ME BLUSH!!!!!!

          Haha, I can see you pouting right now baby. ^.-

          …Shut up…

          I gotta go for now.  I love you.

          WHY?!  T.T Don’t leave me…

          Baby, I’ll call you once I get situated.  Ok?  I promise.

          Fine.

          I sighed and got out of the car, following my father to the house.

          “It’s not just us, Hoonmin.  Warning you now.”  He went in.

          I went in behind him and found myself immediately tackled to the floor.  “Oh hell, I should’ve known!”

          Soohyun grinned.  “You think we’d let you be alone with only your old man?  No offense, Mr. Yeo,” he added to my father.

          “Soohyun hyung, if you break my leg again, my fiancée will personally kill you.”

          “Oh come on dongsaeng, I made sure you didn’t land too hard.”  He held out a hand to help me up.

          “Yeah, that’s why my back hurts like hell now.”

          “Aw hyung, don’t blame Soohyun hyung.  You know he’s happy to see you.  We all are.  You were so busy recovering from your leg that you couldn’t see us.”  Kevin smiled.

          “Whatever, you and Eli came over to bother Lizzie all the damn time.  Which reminds me…”  I smacked Eli in the back of the head.

          “Ow!”  He rubbed the spot I hit.  “What was that for?”

          “Flirting with my fiancée on purpose to make me mad.”

          “So she gets away with flirting with me?”

          “She never gets away with it.”  I grinned.  “You just don’t see me fuss at her.”

          Kevin smacked my shoulder.  It was hard enough to feel, but not enough to hurt.  “Don’t you mess with my baby.  She’s an angel.”

          “She’s not yours.  She’s all mine.”  I smiled and sat down beside AJ.  “Isn’t that right hyung?”

          He smiled.  “That’s right.  Did she stop bothering you?”

          “Yeah.  It’s good.  Li’s been fairly happy around the house.”

          “And when she’s not?”

          “Just saying, don’t get a girl pregnant if you can’t cheer her up when she starts getting mood swings.  It won’t turn out good.”

          “Has she gotten angry?”

          I shook my head at Kevin.  “They’re always sad swings.  But I always manage to cheer her up.  Though, right now, I think she’s a little mad at me.  Maybe it’s more towards my mother.”

          “Poor dongsaeng,” Soohyun patted my head.  “Don’t worry, hyung’s always here for you.”

          “Soohyun hyung, back off of Lizzie’s man!”  Kiseop pulled Soohyun away.  “My best friend deserves happiness.  Now leave Hoon alone.”

          “Yes Kiseoppie.”

          I smiled.  Of all the members of U-Kiss, Soohyun hyung always listened to Kiseop.

          “So…what should we do to pass the time?”

          “What do you want to do?”

          “Be back home with my woman.”

          “Aw hyung, but you get to spend time with us.  We won’t see you until next week.”  Kevin pouted.

          “Where’s Dongho?”

          “He’s asleep.”

          I stood up.  “I need a shower now.  No one walk in on me or I’ll kill you.”  I went upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom.  I turned the shower on and sent a text to Li.

          The guys are here…I don’t know if I’ll be able to text you that much, but I’ll call you when I get out of the shower.

          Why are you taking ANOTHER shower.  Hoonie…did you have a bad thought?

          No, I just got tackled by Soohyun, and he hurt my back.

          My poor baby!!!!  I’m gonna kill the leader…

          I smiled at her words and called her.  “I love you, I miss you, I promise you I’ll call you.”

          “Don’t hurt yourself anymore.  Please don’t.  I couldn’t stand it.”

          “I don’t get an ‘I love you, too,’ back?”

          “I love you Hoonie.  With all of my heart, soul, and body.”

          “Ok, now that thought is there.”

          She giggled.  “Love you.”

          “You evil woman.  I’m so going to get you tomorrow.”

          “Well I’ll let you.”

          “Call you back in a few minutes…hopefully.”

          “As long as you call me to tuck me in, I’ll be fine.”

          “Text me when you’re going to bed.”

          “I will Hoonie.  Go shower.  I have to go eat with the Eommas.”

          I smiled.  “It’s only for a day.”

          “Yeah, I know.  Remind me to not let your mother stay next time we have a baby.”

          “I will baby.”  I set the phone down and stepped under the hot spray of the water.  It stung at first, but then the water relaxed me.

          After I got dressed, I called Lizzie, talked to her for twenty minutes before the guys dragged me into playing video games with them, ate lunch, and then we just relaxed in the living room.  The rest of the day went by pretty fast.

          I was upstairs, fixing to get into bed when my phone went off.  I picked it up.

          Going to bed soon.

          I called Li after I laid down.  “Me too.”

          “I wish I could be in your arms right now.  It’s so lonely in this bed.”

          “I know how you feel baby.  But at least you have Jasper.”

          “Look in your bag.”

          I stepped over and opened it up.  “You put the panda bear in here?”

          “I didn’t want you to be lonely.”

          I smiled and laid back down.  “Thanks baby.”

          “Mm-hmm.”

          “You sound sleepy Li.”

          “I am.  Your mother wore me out.  The baby helped.”

          “You should sleep.  I’ll see you tomorrow morning, ok?”

          “Ok…”  She was already starting to drift off.

          “Hey Li-Li?”

          “Hmm?”

          I smiled.  “I love you.”

          “I love you Hoon.”

          I felt my heart pick up and a wide smile formed on my face.  “Good night baby girl.”

          “Night Hoonie.”

          I put the phone down and laid my head on the pillow.  Tomorrow was going to be a great day.

Ok, sorry about the late update.  I fell asleep early last night with a sore throat and woke up at 12:30, realizing I hadn't posted like I promised.
I couldn't stand the length of this chapter either and HAD to fix it.
Chapter 27 is next...WEDDING/Honeymoon.
I really REALLY don't know if I will have them have a "traditional" honeymoon, but they WILL have fun touring around Japan.
I wasn't planning on having the wedding at first, but it's just one of those things. (filler chapters...blah)