Chapter 5: So This Is The Girl He's Always Seeing...

You're Really the One I Love?
So here's Joon's POV of meeting you. Hope you enjoy!
Comment and subscribe, please!!! >.< TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

          “The weather today is nice.  I’m glad I got today off from schedules,” I said to myself as I strolled around town in front of a lot of stores.  I didn’t really pay attention to where I was going either.  I’d been bumping into people for the half hour I’d been walking around in town.

          I’d been doing good avoiding people for the past five minutes, but then I bumped into someone else.  Well, it was more of a big collision.  We both fell.  I looked at the person I’d bumped into and saw a girl.  Honestly, she was smoking hot.

          I stood up and held my hand out to her immediately.  “I’m sorry about that.  I wasn’t looking where I was going.  Are you ok?”  I was more than likely smiling like a moron, but I didn’t care.  This girl was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen.

          She blushed as she took my hand and let me help her up.  “Yes, I’m ok.  Thank you.”  She picked up the shopping bag she’d dropped when we collided.

          “I’m Lee Joon.”

          “I’m Lee Lizzie.”  She looked down, then back up to look in my eyes.  “Are you Lee Joon of MBLAQ?”

          “Uhm, yeah, I am.”  I couldn’t help but stutter a little when I saw her eyes.  They were just as gorgeous as she was.

          “Mir speaks greatly of you, contrary to your war on Hello Baby.”  She grinned a little after speaking.

          “I guess that’s a good thing.”  Then I thought about something.  “Wait a minute, you know our maknae?”

          Lizzie smiled.  “He’s been my best friend since childhood.”

          “Well, can I take you to get coffee?  Maybe we could talk a little more.  Especially seeing as MBLAQ’s maknae has failed to let the rest of us meet you.”

          “Actually, I’ve met Seungho and G.O before.  I’m also kinda…related to your hyung.”

          “She’s Jihoon hyung’s cousin?  Now I know why Seungho always lets Mir stay with her so often,” I thought to myself.

          “I’m sorry, though.  I think I need to go.  Maybe I’ll see you again sometime.”  She started walking away.

          I couldn’t let her get too far away and immediately pursued.  Why the hell am I so interested in this woman?  “Come on.  It’s just coffee.  It’s the least I could do.”

          She sighed.  “Alright.  Will you at least give me time to put my stuff in my car?”

          “Go right ahead.”  I followed her to her car.  Man, was it amazing.  “This is a beautiful car.”

          Lizzie stopped my hand from touching it.  “Don’t touch it!”  She looked frantic.  “I’m sorry, I have a thing with people doing that.”

          I smiled.  She was actually kind cute when she looked upset.  “It’s ok, I understand.  So, about that coffee?”

          She sighed.  “Ok.  We can go.”

          We went into a café not far away from her car.  I guessed she’d been there pretty often because the barista there knew her.

          Lizzie ordered and took out her wallet, slipping her debit card out.

          I slid the card back.  “I’m buying, my treat.”

          “You said let’s go get coffee.  You didn’t say you were paying.”

          “Are you a stubborn woman?”

          She grinned.  “You’ve no idea.”

          But I’d like to.  I put the wallet back into her purse and slid mine out.  “I’ve got it.  You won’t win this.”

          “Fine.  Only because I don’t feel like arguing.”

          I smiled.  “Good.”  I paid for our drinks and followed her to a table.  I watched her as she sipped her drink.

          “I come here all the time with my best friend.”

          “Mir brings you here?”  I took a sip of my coffee.

          “We’ve been before, but I meant my other friend.”

          I faintly heard music playing.

          Lizzie looked down and took her phone out.  “Oh, one second.  Hi Hoonie.”

          She giggled.  “I always know it’s you honey.”

          I pouted.  “Must be her boyfriend,” I thought.  But I lightened up once I heard her next sentence.

          “I’m good, even though the house is empty.  It’s so boring!  I need a boyfriend…”

          “So I may have a chance after all,” I smiled as I drank more of the hot drink.  “But how should I try and get her?”  I sat in my thought bubble, then got glum again when I heard something else she said.

          “…Besides, the boyfriend thing was a joke.”

          I pouted slightly.  I played with my fingers in my lap until she put her phone up.

          “What’s wrong?”

          “Nothing,” I moved my thumbs back and forth against each other.

          “Why do you look so…disappointed?”

          I looked up to see her raising an eyebrow, watching me.  “It’s nothing, don’t worry about it.”

          “Lee Joon, tell me what’s wrong.  Please?”

          I looked back down, my hands stilling in my lap.  I swallowed.  My eyes rose to meet hers.  “Are you free tonight?”

          “I don’t have any plans tonight.”

          I cleared my throat.  “Will you go out with me then?”

          “Like, as friends?”

          “No, on a dated,” I looked down again, already feeling my face warm.  To think, a girl was actually making me blush.  I noticed she put a piece of paper under my cup and walked out.  I sighed as I slipped it out.  My face broke out into a grin when I saw what she wrote, though.  The note said:

I’d love to go out with you, Joon.  See you tonight!

P.S. my number and address are on the back.

          Now I was feeling so happy.  I immediately put her number in my phone and sent her a text message before leaving the café.

          I’ll pick you up at five.  Dress a little formally.  I won’t tell you where we’re going.

          I walked to my car and looked at my phone when she sent me a reply.

          I’ll be ready