Chapter 23: More Planning

You're Really the One I Love?

          I woke up lying against my fiancé.  My vision was blurry, and I squinted over towards the nightstand on the other side of Hoon.  I grabbed my glasses and slid them on, blinking for a few seconds.

          Hoon was sleeping peacefully.

          I smiled and kissed his cheek before moving over to the other side of the bed.  I got my laptop off my table and set it on the bed in front of me, turning it on.  I double clicked on the internet browser and went to a site that I got baby clothes for the twins from.

          The site had some cute formal outfits that the twins could wear.  I looked through the dresses that maybe Mimi would like.

          Before I could look further, the baby monitor went off with their cries.  I got up and went to their room.  I smiled because they both whined for me.  I picked both the twins up and carried them to my room.  I let Jae down first, and he crawled over to Hoon, snuggling up in his side closely.  I sat on the bed and let Mi Young sit in my lap.

          “What do you think Mi?  You want a red dress for Noona’s wedding?”

          She pointed to an ivory colored dress.

          I clicked on it to open it in a new tab and pulled it up.  “This one?”

          She giggled, nodding.

          “You want this part these colors?”  I pointed to the green sash and the rose on the left side.

          Mimi patted my purple blanket.

          “For what part Mi Young?”

          She pointed to the sash around the waist of the dress.

          “What color for the rose then?”

          She looked up at me, cooing.

          “The rose, baby girl.

          “Keep.

          “Are you sure, Mimi?

          She nodded.

          I clicked the ‘add to cart’ button and scrolled down, seeing a little flower crown.  I put a white one in my cart.  “Mi, you want to help me find something for Jae?”

          She sat in front of my computer, leaning against my crisscrossed legs to support herself.  Mi scrolled down the page and pointed at something on the page.

          I clicked on it.  “How cute.  You sure know how to choose clothes Mimi.”

          She giggled and crawled into my lap, hugging me.

          I smiled and put an arm around her, squeezing her softly.

          “Noona?”

          “What is it baby girl?”

          She pointed to me.  “My Eomma, too?”

          “In a way, Mi Youngie.”

          “Mi Young and Sunjae’s Eomma.”  She hugged me tightly.

          “I told you.”

          I looked over my shoulder to look at Hoon.

          He smiled.  “I did.”

          “I know it.  It’s the first time she’s ever talked so much.”

          “She’s a smart baby.”

          I smiled.  “My Baby Can Read paid off.”

          “They’re still shy around people.”

          “But not us,” he rubbed Jae’s back.

          Mimi tugged on my shirt.

          I looked down at her.  “What is it baby?”

          She pointed to Hoon.  “Mi Young and Sunjae’s Appa.”

          Hoon sat up, holding Jae against him.  “Eomma and Appa’s Mi Young and Sunjae.

          She smiled and snuggled against me, burying her face in my belly.

          Hoon kissed my cheek.  “What are you doing, beautiful?”

          “Shopping for wedding clothes for Jae and Mimi.  She picked out a cute dress.”  I pulled the tab up.  “The only difference is that she wanted the sash to be purple rather than green.”

          He smiled and pinched Mimi’s cheek lightly.  “My girl’s gonna look so beautiful.”

          She pouted and rubbed her cheek.  “No Appa.

          He laughed.  “She acts like you, baby.”

          I smiled.  “Well she is my baby sister.  Why shouldn’t she act like me?”

          “They both pout like you.  Maybe you should stop pouting so much.”

          “I can’t help it.”  I rubbed Mimi’s back softly.

          Hoon looked over at the tuxedo Mimi had picked out for Jae.  “What colors are you going to do for Jae?”

          “I don’t know about the vest and bow tie, but I want the actual tux to be white.”

          “I thought it was bad to have someone other than the bride wear white to the wedding.”

          I smiled.  “But it won’t be all white.  I don’t mind if Jae wears white anyways.  Black doesn’t suit him that well when it’s that much.  It overpowers his skin and makes him look emo or something.”

          Hoon chuckled.  “We have an emo baby in our midst.”

          I smacked his shoulder lightly.  “Don’t call my baby brother emo.”

          “Mianhae yeobo.”

          “I’m in pieces, baby fix me.  And just shake me till you fall from this bad dream.  I’m going down, down, down, down.  And I just can’t believe my first love won’t be around…

          I picked up my phone when I heard my friend’s version of Justin Bieber’s Baby playing.  “Hi Henry.

          “Hey Lizzie.

          “What are you doing?

          “Calling you because I’m bored.

          “Where are you calling me from now?

          “Canada for now.  I’m going to be in Japan next month.

          “Ooh really?  Me too.”

          “What’s your reason?”

          “Honeymoon.

          “You’re getting married, and you didn’t tell me?!

          “I’m still getting to telling everyone.  Don’t tell any of the guys, ok?

          “Am I getting an invitation?

          “Of course you are!  Why wouldn’t I send my favorite guy an invite to my wedding?

          “I had to make sure.

          “I miss seeing you Henry.

          “I know it.  I miss seeing you, too, Li.

          Mi Young poked Hoon in the side and giggled, hiding her face back against me.

          “Did I just hear a baby?

          “Yeah, you did.”  I tickled Mimi’s side.  “Silly girl, what are you doing?”

          “You have a daughter?

          “Baby brother and sister,” I said.

          “Your brother lied to me.

          “Did he tell you I had a daughter?

          “He told me you had twins.

          “Did he say I had them personally, or that I take care of them?

          “Oh…

          I giggled.  “Shall I get you a hearing aid, sweetheart?

          “Hey, I’m not old.

          “I never said that Henry.

          “It was implied.

          I shook my head.  “So how long are you going to be there?

          “I’ll be here for four weeks.

          “That’s almost perfect timing.  The wedding will be the week after that.

          “Who are you marrying anyways?

          I smiled over at Hoon.  “Yeo Hoonmin.

          “Of U-Kiss?

          “The one and only,” I set Mimi on my belly after I moved the laptop and laid down beside Hoon.

          “You are tied to idols in every way possible.  Your brother, your older cousin, and now you are even marrying an idol.  I thought you didn’t like idols.

          “It’s different with Hoon.  I loved him even before he was an idol.  It’s the same with Jihoon and Seung-hyun.

          “Your cousin worries me you know.

          I laughed.  “Why?

          “Because all the girls that are my friends are madly in love with him.

          I smiled.  “Do they say he’s the iest man in all of Korea?

          “Don’t you dare get me started on how people talk about Bi Rain here.  It gives me a headache.

          I set Mi Young beside Hoon, kissing his cheek.  “Watch her for me please.”

          He puckered his lips.

          I kissed him.  “I love you.”

          “I love you, too.”

          I went downstairs with my phone.  “Ji, are you awake in there?”

          “I’m on the couch.”

          I put my phone on speaker.  “Henry, have anything else to say about my cousin?

          “It’s annoying how much my girlfriend is in love with him, too.

          Jihoon sat up.  “I find that offensive.”

          “He’s there with you?  Li, you set me up!

          I giggled and sat beside my cousin. “Sorry Henry.  I love you.”

          Ji tried to take the phone.

          “Uh-uh, don’t take my phone.  I will hit you Ji.  It’s on speakerphone anyways.  Just talk.”

          “I don’t understand his Korean.  He’s scary.

          I laughed.  “You’re scared of my big cousin?”  I hugged Ji’s neck.  “He’s harmless.

          “Unless someone hurts you in any way.”  He kissed the top of my head.

          “You make me cry (nŏn), naega saraganŭn iyu, jebal nal ttŏnajima.  Just tell me why (why)…

          I looked at the phone and pressed ignore.  “I’m not talking to you, fool.”

          “Who was it?”

          I looked at my cousin.  “Joon.”

          “Is he bothering you?”

          I nodded.  “He’s obsessed with getting me back.  You want to know how many times he’s called me today?”

          “How many?”

          “Fifteen times, Ji.  Not including the call just now.”  I cleared my throat.  “Henry, I need to call you back.  Do you mind?

          “Not at all.

          “Thank you.  I’ll call you when I get the chance.

          “Ok.  Bye Lizzie.

          “Bye.”  I ended the call and went into the missed calls.  “Never mind, he’s called me more since I got home.  That makes…twenty six times including the call I just ignored.”

          “Let me call him.”  He leaned forward, finding Joon’s number.  He put the call on speaker.

          “Hello?”

          “I see you’ve called my cousin a lot today.”

          “She won’t answer my calls hyung.  I just want to talk to her.”

          “What’s your reasoning Joon?”

          “Why does there have to be a reason?”

          “Listen Joon, I know you might love her a lot, but you need to chill out.  She could charge you with stalking if this keeps up.”

          Joon sighed.  “I can’t help it hyung.”

          “I know it.  Listen to me, though.  Go into your room and think about anything.  If you wait long enough, she might call you back to talk to you.  Be prepared for a letdown, though.”

          I opened a new text box and typed, ‘just tell him about Hoon and me,’ on it.  I put it in front of Ji’s face.

          “I need to tell you something Joon.  Promise me you won’t do anything stupid.”

          “I promise hyung.”

          “My cousin and Hoon are getting married.”

          “We just broke up a week ago!”

          I sighed and cleared the text box.  I held my hand out for my cousin’s phone.

          He set it in my hand.

          “Joon?”

          “Since when are you with Hoon?”  The anger in his voice was clear, but the pain was even louder.

          “Listen to me, Changsunnie.  I didn’t cheat on you with Hoon.  The day we got together is the day we also got engaged, which was yesterday.”

          “What’s the hurry?”

          “I’m in love with him.  It turns out he’s been in love with me longer than I’ve known my own first love.”

          “I felt like I was hardly given a chance.”

          “Are you kidding me?  Do you know who my first love is?”

          “Who?”

          “The one and only, Kwon Jiyong,” I twirled a piece of hair around my finger.  “Why do you think I was so messed up that night at the club?  Joon, the only reason I didn’t break up with you then was because I thought you would feel like I was using you to get Ji back.  It wouldn’t have been the case.  I left him.  I’m not going to go into what happened back then because only those closest to me know the full story.”

          “Does Jihoon hyung?”

          “He knows, and so does Mir.  Hoon knows it because he’s part of it.  If you want to know, I’ll tell you later.  Not right now, though, because I don’t like speaking over the phone.  I’ll call you when I’m ready if you want to know.”

          “Eventually, I do.”  He sighed.  “I’m glad you were honest with me.”

          “Have I ever been otherwise Joonie?”

          “No.”

          “Hey, won’t you take me to, funkytown?  I’m international baby.  One two three let’s go…

          I picked up my phone.  “I have to take this.  Here’s your hyung.”  I held out Jihoon’s phone to him and answered mine at the same time.  “Hello?”

          “You don’t call Oppa anymore.”

          I smiled.  “Mianhae Oppa.”

          “I forgive you.”

          “I saw y, Free, and Single.  I love it.  Where’s Hyukkie oppa at?”

          “Yah, you use me to talk to my best friend!”

          “That’s a lie!  How dare you accuse me of that!  Oppa, you’re being a jerk!”

          “Oppa’s sorry!  Please forgive me!

          “Why should I now?  You’re being a mean Oppa.”

          “Hyuk, come talk to my cousin!  She said I’m being mean to her.”

          “Hello?”

          “Hyukkie, Hae said I use him just to talk to you.”

          “Hae, why are you being mean to my baby girl?”

          “Yah!  SHE’S MY COUSIN!”

          I held the phone away when I heard Donghae yell.  I put it back to my ear.  “I only asked where you were at, and he accused me of that.  How rude.  Now my ear hurts.”  I went back upstairs and sat on the bed beside Hoon and the twins.

          Jae crawled over to me and stuck his hand out for my phone.

          “Jae, Noona’s talking.  You can’t have my phone.”

          He pouted.

          Hoon pulled Jae over to him and blew hard against Jae’s belly.

          I smiled, shaking my head at my fiancé.  “Hyukkie, why did you change your hair again?”

          “I thought the blonde didn’t suit me as well.”

          “You still look y Hyukkie.”

          Hoon looked at me.  “Quit it with the blonde obsession.”

          I pinched his nose.  “Hush yeobo.”

          “Yeobo?  Lizzie-ah, do you have a boyfriend?”

          I smiled.  “No Hyukkie, but I have a fiancé.”

          “You’re getting married?”

          Hae took his phone.  “Did he just say what I think he just said?”

          “I’m getting married, Hae.  SuJu is invited, of course.”

          “I can’t believe it.  You’re too young to be married.”

          I pouted.  “I am not Hae.”

          “You’re not even twenty yet.”

          “It doesn’t matter.  I’m a legal adult, and I can marry whoever I want.”  I opened my laptop and Pororo for the twins.  “Jae, Mimi, look at the monitor.”

          They looked away from Hoon and giggled, staring at my computer.

          Hoon pulled me back and nuzzled my jaw with the tip of his nose.

          I giggled.  “Baby, stop it.  I’m on the phone.”

          “I don’t care.”

          I pushed him down, my hand holding him to the bed while the other held my phone.  “My fiancé’s attacking me now.”

          “I still say you’re not old enough to be married.”

          “Oh come on Hae.  You like my fiancé.”

          “Who is it?”

          I smiled.  “I’m marrying Hoon.”

          “Of U-Kiss?  Really?”

          “Yes Donghae, really.”

          “I guess I cannot disagree.  Does your other cousin know?”

          I pouted.  “I already told Jihoon.”

          “So, you and Hoon want to come hang out with me and a couple of the other Super Junior members tomorrow night?  We’re going to do karaoke.”

          “I’ll get back to you on that later.”

          “Ok.  Sungmin says hi, by the way.”

          “Hi Sunny oppa.”

          “I’ll let you go.  Call me when you figure out if you can come.”

          “I will.  Bye Donghae.”

          “Bye Lizzie.”

          “Love you cousin.”

          “Love you, too.  Congratulations on the engagement.”

          I smiled.  “Thanks.”  I ended the call and looked at the text I’d just received.

          I think it’s time I give you this.  I want you to come get it or call me to bring it over when it’s a good time for you.  Grandad and I love you baby girl.  Sayonara!

          I sat up and gasped.  “Omo…”

          Hoon looked at me.  “What is it?”

          “My grandmother wants to give me Eomma’s wedding dress.”  The phone slipped and landed on the bed.  “I thought it burned in the fire…”  I picked up my phone and looked at it.  I covered my mouth.

          Hoon pulled me into his arms.  “My shoulder is here if you need it.”

          I hugged him.  “I just can’t believe that she’s giving it to me.”

          “Why wouldn’t she?  It does belong to you, after all.”

          I shook my head to shake the shocked emotions.  “I’m just speechless.”

          He smiled and pulled my chin up so we’d look each other in the eyes.  “You’ll look beautiful in it baby.”

          I pouted.  “If I can even fit into it by the time our wedding is here.”

          “If you have to have it altered anyway, you can always get them to widen the area around your hips and belly.”

          I kissed him.  “How do I deserve such a smart, sweet, y, funny guy like you?”

          Hoon hugged me.  “I could ask myself the same thing about the adorable, wise, amazing girl I’m marrying.”

          “I love you Hoon.”

          “I love you, too.”

          “Donghae wants to know if we want to hang out with him and some of the SuJu members tomorrow night.”

          “Who will babysit?”

          I grinned.  “I know the perfect person.”

          “Who?”

          “My Oppa of course.  I know for a fact that he lied to me about going on tour for the next two weeks.”

          “What a nice brother.”

          “I can get him to admit it.”  I looked at the text Gran had sent after the picture of the dress.

          Grandpa and I will stop by tonight to drop the dress off since we’re going out tonight to meet with some business partners of his.  We’ll see you around seven.

          Yes Grandmother.  We’ll see you then.  Aieru! <3

          “My grandparents are stopping by shortly so Gran can give me the dress.  Is that ok with you?”

          “Your house baby,” he moved a strand of my hair out of my face.

          “You’ve been living with me for the past few months now.  You came by here pretty often before you moved in.”

          “You made me move in.”

          “I didn’t make you stay.”

          “Yeah you did.  I was worried about your health.  Who else would’ve made you stay in bed while you were experiencing the first signs of your pregnancy these past couple of weeks?”

          “Jiyong, Jihoon, Joon, Seungri, Donghae, Kevin, Eli, Kiseoppie, Hyukkie, Sungmin, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Soo Jin, Hana, Mina, Cho Hee, So Hee, Gran, Grandad, your mom, my other grandparents, Jihoon’s father, and Henry.”

          “Smart aleck.”

          “I just named twenty-six people.  Give me some credit Hoonie.”

          “Over half of them being idols.”

          “Three of which are my blood relatives.”

          “Three?”

          “Jihoon, Seungri, and Donghae,” I said.

          “You’re related to Donghae?  Since when?”

          “Where do you think the Lee comes from on Eomma’s side?”

          “Geez woman, you’re related to too many idols.”

          “Well if you think that, I’m not marrying you then,” I teased.

          “No, four is a good number.”  He pulled me close.

          I smiled, cupping his face between my hands.  “You just said that because you don’t like the thought of us not being together.”  I kissed him gently on the lips.  “Don’t worry Hoonie, I would never leave you at the altar.”  I leaned against him.  “Look at those two, Hoonie.  They’re just like me watching a U-Kiss music video.”

          He rubbed my back.  “They’re almost as bad.  They don’t do the goofy grin when they see me or Eli though.”

          I pouted.  “Shut up.”

          Jae crawled up to lie between Hoon and me.  Mimi followed him, and they both cuddled in between us.

          “You want the show on the big screen?”  I pulled Mimi’s shirt down over her belly.

          She nodded.

          I got off the bed and exited from the show.  I turned Pororo on the tv instead and got back into bed, plugging my headphone in the jack on my laptop.  I went on youtube.  “New U-Kiss video.  What?  Why didn’t I get this alert earlier?!”  I clicked on it.

          Hoon chuckled.  “You’re so crazy.”

          I pouted.  “It’s a crime to love my future hubby’s band?”

          “I never said that.”

          “There is too much Hoonvin in this video,” I murmured.

          “Hmm?”

          “Nothing baby.”

          “You’re a bad liar.  What is it?”

          “Don’t worry about it.”  I posted a comment on the video.  Way too much Hoonvin for my liking.  Kevin’s gonna get it…

          Hoon laughed.  “Aw, baby, are you jealous?”

          “Leave me alone.  I’m telling Eli that you and Kevin are two timing us.”  I picked up my phone.

          Kevin and Hoon are two timing us Pigeon.  The new music video proves it. =(  My hubby’s a jerk.

          I went into my Favorites and clicked on a 2PM live performance of Heartbeat.

          “Traitor,” Hoon said.

          “Don’t speak Korean, sorry.

          “You’re being mean today.”

          “You started it.”  I let out a deep breath when I got a sharp pain in my side.

          “Li, you ok?”

          I nodded.  “I’m fine.”

          “What’s wrong baby?”

          “Just a pain in my side.  I’m fine Hoon.”

          “You sure?”

          “Yeah, I’m ok.  It just hurt.”  I rubbed my side.

          He chuckled.  “Hey baby, look.”

          I looked over between us.  I smiled and shook my head.

          Hoon took the twins and laid them on the play mat in the corner of my room to let them play with each other.  He got back onto the bed and rubbed my side.  “Better?”

          I set my headphones and laptop to the side, laying on my other side, facing away from Hoon.

          He laid behind me and put his arms around me, pressing a kiss into my shoulder.  “I missed you earlier.”

          “I could tell.”  I let out a small sigh of happiness.

          “Something troubling you Lizzie?”

          “No, I’m really happy right now.”

          “Promise?”

          “I promise Hoon.”

          He pulled me over to lie on my back and kissed my lips gently.  “Do you miss anything about the past?”

          I wrapped my arms around his waist, sticking my hand up his shirt to rub his .  “Like what?”

          Hoon slipped up the bottom of my shirt a little, slowly gliding his hand back and forth on the bare skin.  “Like the relationship you had with Jiyong.”

          I closed my eyes.  “Sometimes I miss it because he is my first love.”  I opened my eyes back up and touched his face.  “But I would never wish for it back because I’d lose you.”

          He smiled.  “That’s all I wanted to hear.”  He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine.

          I bit my lip gently.  “Hoon, you know my hormones are weird.  If you keep kissing me this much, you know what’ll happen.”

          He grinned.  “Maybe I want to.”

          I smacked his arm.  “My y hubby,” I looked into his eyes.  “I still love you though.”

          “I love you, too.”

          “I just thought of something.”

          “What is it baby?”

          I frowned.  “I don’t know how I’m going to tell Ji.”

          Hoon kissed my forehead.  “We’ll figure it out.”

          My stomach made a low rumble.

          Hoon chuckled.  “Hungry?”

          “It wasn’t me.”

          “Sure, the baby’s just impersonating a bear.”  He sat up.  “What do you want Li?”

          “I don’t know.”

          “See you y in them jeans got me on ten, one two three, think I got you pinned, don’t tap out, fight until the end.  Ring that bell and we gon’ start all over again…

          I started to laugh.  “Who’s ringtone is that for?”

          He took out his phone.  “Oh my god…”

          I looked at the name and laughed harder, pressing my face in my pillow to muffle the laughter.

          “Hyung, why did you put your ringtone as that?”

          I sat up, trying hard not to laugh again but failing.

          “No, that’s just Lizzie laughing hysterically.”

          I took deep breaths and stopped, still grinning though.  “That is hilarious.”

          Hoon glared.  “Yeah, I’d love to hear you say that if it was a girl.”

          I smacked his shoulder.  “Don’t be an .”  I took my phone and looked at the text Eli had sent back.

          You can have me then. ^.^

          I smiled.

          I’m fine with that.  Hoon’s being a jerk.  >.>  Do you wanna know what Soohyun did to his phone, though?  It’s pretty funny.

          Tell me what he did.  I’m in my room, ignoring Kevin, so I’ve got time to talk.

          He set it to where it plays Birthday by Jeremih whenever he calls Hoon’s phone.  I started laughing so hard when I saw that it was Soohyun.

          Did you think it was another girl at first?

          Hell no.  Who do you think puts ringtones on his phone for him?

          So why was Birthday on his phone?

          It’s a good song.  Even I have it on my phone.  Don’t you dare start thinking things either, Eli.  I know where your mind goes.

          Haha, you do huh?  How do you know that?

          Oh Eli…what am I going to do with you?  You’re worse than Hoon.

          I stood up and turned off the tv, leaving Hoon in the bedroom.  I went down to the kitchen.

          My cousin was stirring a cup of coffee, staring blankly down at it.

          “Ji?”  I went over to him.  “You ok?”

          “Huh?  Oh, hey Li.”

          “Something happen?”

          “Kind of.”

          I looked at him.  “Like what?”

          “Well, once you went back upstairs, I fell asleep on the couch.  Apparently my girlfriend called me and asked me if we could get married.”

          I giggled and got out some homemade vanilla ice cream from the freezer.  “You said you’d marry her, didn’t you Jihoon?”

          “So it seems.”

          I smiled as I got an ice cream cone out and the scoop.  “My poor big cousin,” I took some fudge sauce from the fridge and heated it up in the microwave.

          “What are you doing?”

          “Hot fudge sundae ice cream cone,” I took the sauce from the microwave and dipped the rim of the cone in the sauce.

          Ji pulled out a bowl of cherries from the fridge.  “Don’t you need these?”

          “I almost forgot those.”  I filled half of the empty cone with some of the fudge sauce then added ice cream and topped it with a cherry.

          “You and your American ways…”

          “Shut up old man.”

          He took a spoon and dipped some of the ice cream out.

          I smacked his hand.  “Yah, Jung Jihoon, you’re as bad as Kwon Jiyong!”

          He nodded his head toward the window.  “Speaking of which,” he said.

          I looked at the window.  “Oh damn…”

I felt like I was writing this chapter forever.   I kept getting distracted. (Thank you SuJu...>.<) I guess I can't blame them really. They were the first KPop band I ever got into.
This is the video link of the 2PM Heartbeat performance. The top doesn't lie when it says Best Perf:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-xkXVhWs6k&list=PL69ABF8D8442E3B02&index=1&feature=plpp_video
I'm currently watching Mr. Idol (w/ Hoonie, Dongho, Kiseoppie, and Soohyun ^.^) so Chapter 24 is being put at a stand still. I swear, this movie almost has made me scream. Hoon almost threw a punch. He looked so mad. (Good actor xP) Here's the link for eng subtitles (not full, but I couldn't find one with eng subs):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a57VXNss7U
Going back to it. (I don't want Hoon to get hurt. T.T I love my U-Kiss bias so much.)