Chapter 34: This Is Going To Be A Long Week…

You're Really the One I Love?
Trying to get this fic finished as soon as possible.  It will be in a few chapters.
I'm shooting for 40-50 chapters, but it's possible that this fic might be less. (Don't worry there's gonna be a sequel.)
As soon as I finish YRTOIL? I will be working on I Just Can't Let You Go and the Oneshot Collection I started.
Hopefully, I can do more multistory updates after YRTOIL? is finished since I focus on this one mostly.  I have a new fic I've started on my computer that features EXO-K's Do Kyungsoo, but I'm not sure if I'll post it.
Anyways...here's the next chapter of You're Really The One I Love?  Enjoy subs!
-- Li ♥♥♥♥
P.S. I've added a certain couple in this chapter that is an unusual pairing, but I roleplay as one of the people, so I decided to incorporate the pairing into my story. If you can guess who it is, I might do something special for you subs. MIGHT.

          I was waiting on Hoon to get finished getting ready so we could go out and hang out with EXO-K and the Super Junior members.  I’d already gotten Aya ready to leave with her bag since she wanted to be with Ji and Mama Kwon.

          I tapped my foot.  “Geez…my husband is worse than me.”

          “I am not!  I kind of forgot where I had put my jeans.”

          I giggled.  “Baby, why didn’t you just ask me?”

          “I didn’t think you knew.”

          “Bet you put them on the bed.”

          “…Shut up Li.”

          I grinned and hugged his waist, stretching to kiss him.  “I love you yeobo.”

          “I love you, too.”

          “Aya, come on baby!

          She came into the room with her little backpack on.  “Here.

          I picked her up and kissed her cheek.  “Mama’s cute little girl.”  I smiled and carried her out of the house in front of Hoon.

          “Is your cousin coming with us or not?”

          “Jung Hee got sick this morning.  He’s in bed at Appa’s, asleep.  I’m not going to bother him.”  I strapped Aya into her carseat while Hoon locked the front door.  I slid into the driver’s seat and put the key in the ignition.  I sighed and rubbed my stomach.

          Hoon shut the passenger side door.  “You alright baby?”

          “I’m fine.”  I adjusted my glasses and drove down to the end of the driveway.  I turned and drove towards Ji’s mom’s house.

          Hoon took my free hand and kissed my palm.  “I love you baby.”

          I smiled.  “I love you, too, Hoonie.”

          “Mama…

          “I love you Aya.

          “I love you, too, Mama.

          “I’m glad Mama Kwon lives so close to us,” I said as I pulled in front of her house.

          “It does help a lot, especially if we ever need a babysitter, and Appa can’t do it.”

          I nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly with my husband.  I shut my car door and scooped my daughter up into my arms.  “Do you remember this place at all Aya?

          She looked at the house.  “Little.

          I let Hoon knock on the door.

          “Jiyong, sit down!  I’ve got it!  It’s my house anyways!”

          I started to laugh when I heard Mama Kwon inside.  “I love your grandma to death, you know that Aya?

          My daughter nodded.

          The door opened, and Mama embraced me and Aya both.  “Hi baby girl, hi Hoon.”

          “Hi Mrs. Kwon.”

          Aya kissed her grandmother’s cheek.  “Grandma!

          Mama took Aya into her arms.  “You’ve gotten so big since I last saw you.  How old is my grandbaby now?

          Aya stuck up two fingers.

          Mama smiled.  “You two have time to come in for a little bit?”

          I smiled.  “Of course.  We’re only meeting EXO-K.  They can deal with me being late.”  I grabbed Hoon’s hand and pulled him inside.  “Hi Jiyongie.”

          “Baby, come save me.”

          I grinned and went over to Ji, sitting beside him on the couch.  “Why does my Ji need saving?”

          “My mother’s here, why else?”  He whispered.

          Mama smacked the back of his head.  “I heard that Kwon Jiyong!”

          “Eomma!”  He whined, rubbing the back of his head.

          I grinned.  “I will always love your mother.”

          “I love you, too, baby girl.”

          “Daddy!”  Aya came around the couch and pulled herself onto it, hugging Ji.

          He smiled and pulled her into his lap, hugging our daughter close.  “Hey baby.  Did you miss Daddy?

          She nodded.

          Mama came in and looked at my hoodie.  “What does it say?”

          I stood up and pulled it down so she could read the words.  Hoon and I had gotten new couple hoodies in Japan.  Mine said He’s my Forbidden Love, and Hoon’s said She’s my Obsession4 Ever a KissMe was written across the back of our hoodies.

          She smiled.  “It’s so cute.”

          Hoon smiled and hugged my waist.  “She’s definitely my obsession.”

          I kissed his cheek.  “You’ve always been my forbidden love, until now, that is.”

          “You should’ve gotten the one that said He’s my Shared Dream instead.”

          “I didn’t think it sounded as good.  Besides, you stole Obsession.”

          “Makes more sense for me to have it on mine.  You are my obsession.”

          “Whatever Hoon.”  I rolled my eyes.

          He tickled my sides.  “Don’t you whatever me!”

          I started to laugh.  “Hoonie!  Quit!”  I tried to pry his fingers away.  “That tickles me.”

          He chuckled and hugged me.  “I know it.”

          I pouted.  “You’re so mean.”

          “You liar.”

          “You are mean!”

          “No I’m not.”

          I nodded.  “Yes you are.”

          “Whatever.”

          I took my phone out and looked at the time.  “Honey, we need to get going.”

          “Ok.”

          I hugged Mama.  “Thank you for watching her Mama.”

          “It’s no trouble baby girl.”

          I kissed the top of Aya’s head.  “Be good for Grandma, alright?  Help her watch Daddy, ok?

          She nodded.  “Yes Mama.”  Aya looked to Ji.  “Stay down Daddy.

          I smiled.  “That’s my girl.”  I kissed Ji’s cheek.  “Love you Ji.”  I pulled Hoon out quickly.  “I would never have gotten away if I didn’t drag you,” I told my husband as we got back into my car.

          “I understand baby.”

          I buckled my seat belt once again and pulled away from Mama Kwon’s house.  “Am I getting age lines?  I feel like I am.”

          “You’re free and clear of them baby.  However, your face is a tad rosy at the moment.  Someone’s got the glow.”

          I clasped my husband’s and my fingers together.  “I love you Hoon.”

          “I love you, too, Lizzie.”

          I smiled and tapped my nails on the steering wheel with my left hand while I waited for a light.

          “Jagiya…you’re so pretty.”

          I looked over at my husband.  “Did you have something weird for breakfast?”  I put my eyes back to the road and went as soon as the light turned.

          Hoon proceeded to act like a complete dork the rest of the ride there.  I managed to block him out mostly, but he’d gotten me laughing right after I parked.

          “Stop, just stop!”  I got out of the car and wiped a tear from my eye.  “My stomach hurts now, Hoonie.”

          He grinned.  “Oh well,” his arm went around my waist.

          “Honey, you’re insane.”

          “I love you, too, jagiya.”

          “Love you Hoon.”  I pulled him with me into the SM building.  “I love having VIP clearance.”  I scanned my card and went up to where I always met the guys when we went out.

          “Noona’s here!”  D.O. ran towards me and Hoon after we stepped out of the elevator.  He practically knocked me to the ground when he hugged me.

          “Aish, Do Kyungsoo, you need to watch yourself.  I am pregnant you know.”

          “Sorry Noona.  Forgive me?”

          I smiled and pinched his cheek.  “You’re too cute to stay mad at for long baby.”  I saw Henry, Zhou Mi, my cousin, Hyukkie, and a couple more of the SuJu guys.  I noticed Hoon pouting as we walked over.  “Yeobo, what is it?”

          “You called him baby.”

          “Oh Hoon,” I sighed.  “Well I only call you yeobo.”

          “Lies.”

          “I do not call Ji that.  It was one time!  Yah, you’re getting worse than me!”

          “And she’s pregnant,” Hyukkie and Hae chorused.

          I gasped.  “Appa!  They’re mocking me!”  I pointed to Hyuk and Hae.

          Kangin hugged me.  “It’s ok, Li.  Appa will punish them later.”

          I smiled, hugging him back.  “Thank you Appa.”

          “Anytime baby.”

          I hugged Leeteuk, too, then stepped back to glare at my cousin.  “I’m mad at you and Hyukkie, Fishy.”

          “Awww, Li, does my baby cousin need a hug?”

          I nodded, wrapping my arms around Hoon.  “Yeobo, they’re mean to me.”

          “I know baby.”  He kissed the top of my head.  “But it’s ok.  You have me, right?”

          I smiled and nodded.

          “Eww,” the EXO-K members said as Hoon and I rubbed our noses.

          I kept one arm around Hoon and looked at the boys, my hand on my hip.  “You guys shut up!  He’s my husband.  Get used to it.”

          D.O pulled me over to him.  “Noona, what would hyung say?”

          “Which hyung of yours, baby?”

          “Seungri hyung.”

          I scoffed.  “You think I care what my brother thinks?”

          Henry hugged me.  “You care what Mochi thinks.

          “Why are you here?  I just spent my whole honeymoon seeing you, Henry.”  I hugged him back, kissing his cheek.  “I’m kidding baby.  I love you bestie.”  I smiled up at him.  “I know my oppa likes noraebang, too.”  I looked at D.O.  “Who all is here?”

          “SHINee is here, the EXO-M members, Teen Top, Infinite, BEG and even 2NE1 came.”

          “Other labels are here?  Oh god…”

          He grinned.  “I have faith in you Noona.”

          “I swear to you Do Kyungsoo, if you make me screw up again I’m killing you.”

          He took my hand and pulled me ahead of everyone else.  “Noona, you’ll be fine!”

          “My husband is probably going to kill you.  Just to let you know now.”

          “It’s ok Noona!  If Hoon kills D.O, then you can take his spot!”  Kai said.

          I grinned and walked into the room we always went in.

          “Noona!”

          “Yah, Lee Chanhee, you stay right there!”  I went over to the SHINee boys and hugged Key.  “Your label mates are driving me crazy.”

          He smiled.  “I’m sorry.  I don’t speak for them.”

          “Hey, why isn’t your girlfriend over here?”

          He blushed.  “She’s talking to Narsha right now.”

          I giggled.  “Kibum Kim, are you blushing?”

          “What?  N-no!”

          “Aww Kibummie, you’re so cute.”

          “You’re such an annoying dongsaeng.”

          “You love me Key.”  I looked away when I felt someone grab my hand.  I smiled and interlocked my fingers with Hoon’s.  “There you are.”

          “Here I am.”

          I smiled more and kissed his cheek.  “Oppa, don’t let D.O. drag me off again.”

          “I’m sorry baby.”

          I hugged his waist.  “I’m seriously thinking about going over there to scold Teen Top, mainly Chunji and C.A.P.”

          Hoon laughed.  “Why’s that baby?”

          “They messed up the choreography so much.”

          “How?”

          “They couldn’t learn it at first.  At least, that’s what I thought.  They both knew it.  They were trying to overwork me.”  I pouted.

          “My poor baby,” Hoon kissed my forehead.  “Does Oppa need to hurt them?”

          I pulled his collar down a little.  “Nah, I have a way to make sure they never will again.”

          “Now I’m worried.”

          I looked up at him.  “Don’t be.”

          “You two have couple hoodies!”  Key said.  “Where did you get those U-Kiss couple hoodies at?”

          I smiled up at him.  “They had them in Japan, so we got them on our honeymoon.”

          “What other bands did they have?”

          “The ones that say ‘he’s/she’s my…’ were Super Junior, U-Kiss, MBLAQ, Big Bang, and SHINee.  They had others.  The ones we got were the best of the U-Kiss ones.”

          “What did the SHINee ones say?”

          “I got one of the ‘he’s my…’ SHINee hoodies.” I took out my phone and scrolled to the picture.  I zoomed in a little.  “It says, ‘He’s my Lucifer.’  There’s a reason I got that one, too.”

          Hoon pouted.  “Yah, don’t talk about it.”

          “Fine, I won’t.”

          “I want to know!”  Key whined.

          “Baby, are you ok?”

          He wrapped his arms around his girlfriend after she stopped in front of him.  “I’m fine.”  He pecked her lips.

          I smiled and squeezed Hoon’s hand.  “Love is in the air, now, Hoonie.”

          He chuckled and kissed my forehead.  “Just because we walked in?”

          “Of course!”

          Ga-In smiled, looking at Hoon and me.  “Hey Li, I haven’t seen you in awhile.”

          I smiled back and hugged her.  “I know Unnie.  I’m sorry.  I’ve been taking care of someone,” I looked pointedly at my husband.

          “She does it very well, too.”  He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist, rubbing my side.

          Key smiled.  “She’s like me.  She’s always done well at taking care of others.”

          I rolled my eyes.  “Yeah, yeah whatever you say Oppa.”

          “So when are you due dongsaengie?”

          I looked at my unnie.  “The end of February from what Soo Jin and other doctors have told me.”  I looked at my hip when my phone rang.  “One second,” I picked it up.  “Hello?”

          “Jung Hee is in the hospital.  We don’t know what’s wrong with him, but I didn’t want you to find out from someone else and worry.  He’s going to be ok.”

          “Are you sure Auntie?”

          “I’m positive baby.  Your father stayed at the house, so if you will, go keep him company after you’re done there.  He might not be the best alone with the twins, but I need to be here with Jung Hee.”

          “Will do Ree.  Thanks for letting me know.”

          “Anytime sweetie.  How are you feeling?”

          “I feel fine.  Call me if you learn something.  I love you.”

          “I love you, too, sweet girl.  Bye.”

          “Bye.”  I put my phone up and sighed, looking at Hoon.  “Jung Hee is sick Oppa.”

          “What’s wrong with him?”

          “No idea, but Ree took him to the hospital.  I hope he’ll be ok.”

          Hoon kissed me softly.  “He will be, baby.”

          “That’s exactly what Ree said.”

          “Well then trust us.”

          I pouted.  “Are you saying I don’t already?”

          “I never said that.”

          “You’re mean Hoonie.”  I walked away to Teen Top, putting my hands on my hips.  “Yah, who said you two were allowed to do that?”

          Chunji and C.A.P. both looked up at me.  “Do what Noona?”

          Changjo and L.Joe danced around.  “We told you she’d figure out,” they said together.

          “YAH YOU TWO RATTED US OUT TO NOONA?!”  The leader and second oldest got up and started running after the other two boys.

          “Aish…”  I sat down between Ricky and Niel.  “Those two, how do you live with them?”

          “We have to Noona.  It’s not a choice for us.”

          Ricky looked at me.  “Can you feel the baby move yet Noona?”

          “Not quite yet, Ricky.  I probably won’t feel the baby for a few more weeks.  But, I can feel the heartbeat.  Hoon can, too.  You want to feel?”

          He nodded.

          I took his hand and pressed his fingertips to my belly.  “That’s the baby’s heartbeat.  Can you feel?”

          “I can feel it!”

          Niel took a turn feeling and got just as excited as Ricky.

          “Oh my little dongsaengs…”  I tousled their hair.

          Changjo came and sat in front of me.  “Noona, they hurt me!”

          I stood up and hugged him.  “My poor baby,” I cooed.  “Are you ok?”

          He pouted and shook his head.

          I my younger friend’s hair.  “It’s ok, Noona will punish them both.  Where’s L.Joe at?”

          “They’re still running after him, Noona…”  Ricky said.

          I rolled my eyes and stepped back.  “Let me handle those idiots…”  I went over to where Chunji had stopped and pulled him back.  “Leave him alone and go sit down with the others, now.”

          He stopped and practically ran to the other guys.

          “C.A.P. you better go over there, too, now.”

          “Yeh Noona…”

          I rolled my eyes.  “Dongsaengs…”

          L.Joe hugged me.  “Thanks Noona.”

          I smiled and hugged him back.  “Anytime sweetie.”

          Everyone sat down and watched the others sing and dance on stage.  I went up on the stage with Henry, and we sat beside each other.

          “If you don’t understand this song, it’s ok.  It’s in English, but it’s one of our favorites to sing together.  We hope you like it.”  I cleared my throat and looked at Henry.  “When you’re ready Oppa.

          “Everyone’s around, no words are coming out, and I can’t find my breath, can we just say the rest with no sound?

          “And I know this isn’t enough, I still don’t measure up, and I’m not prepared, sorry is never there when you need it.

          “And I do want you to know, I’ll hold you up above everyone.  And I do, want you to know I think you’d be good to me, and I’d be so good to you. I would…

          “I thought I saw a sign, somewhere between the lines.  And maybe it’s me, maybe I only see what I want.  And I still have your letter, just got caught between someone I just invented, who I really am, and who I’ve become…

          “And I do want to you know, I’ll hold you up above everyone.  And I do, want you to know I think that you’d be good to me, and I’d be so good to you.  Whoa, whoa, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, whoa oh ooh…

          “I would.

          “I do want you to know I’ll hold you up above everyone.  And I do want you to know I think that you’d be good to me, and I’d be so good to you.  I’d be good to you, I’d be good to you, I’d be good to you, I’d be so good to you…

          I stood up and hugged Henry.  “We still got it Mochi.

          He nodded.  “We always will.

          I smiled and stayed up.  “The one that I’ve chosen is in English again, but it’s one that I know a few of you understand.  It’s one of my American friend’s songs, and I’ve heard it so many times in just the past few weeks.  Hoonie?  Can you come up here with me?”

          My husband walked up onto the stage with me and took my hand.

          I smiled and looked to the others.  “So, without further ado, I’m going to sing Adam Lambert’s Cuckoo.  Hoon, baby,” I looked at the man by my side, “this one is for you.  It’s because no matter how crazy I get, you’ll always be right here with me.”  I ped my hoodie and threw it to Key since he was closest off the stage.

          My husband was shocked to see me take down and tousle my hair.

          I smiled, and the track started.  “Feels like I’m having a meltdown, f-feels like I’m losing control, they tell me I’m a danger to myself, now the crazy train is ready to roll. Oh…

          “Walk that walk like you don’t give a , you’ve got a right to turn it up and get down.  Electric shock, no I can’t get enough.  Cause tonight we’re taking over the town.

          “Hey, I wanna lose my mind, like a maniac, And cross the line, never looking back, We’re on the loose, Gettin’ crazy and we’ve gone cookoo, gonna party till they take us away.

          “Now I’m swinging off my hinges, I’m cocked and I’m ready to go, go on and pack up your thingses, the crazy train is ready to roll. Oh…

          “Walk that walk like you don’t give a , you’ve got a right to turn it up and get down.  Electric shock, no I can’t get enough.  Cause tonight we’re taking over the town.

          “Hey, I wanna lose my mind, like a maniac, And cross the line, never looking back, We’re on the loose, Gettin’ crazy and we’ve gone cookoo, gonna party till they take us away.

          “Lose my mind, I’m gonna lose my mind.  Gonna get out of a straightjacket, whoa, cookoo.  Gonna get out of a straightjacket, whoa, yeah...

          “I wanna lose my mind, like a maniac, and cross the line, never looking back, we’re on the loose, gettin’ crazy and we’ve gone cookoo, gonna party till they take us away.

          “Lose my mind, gonna lose my mind, I’m gonna lose my mind, gonna party till they take us away.  Lose my mind, gonna lose my mind, yeah, gonna party till they take us away.

          I could see how Hoon was reacting to the way I had danced to the song.  It wasn’t hard to see at all.

          I grinned and put the mic in the stand, walking over to him.  I planted a big kiss on his mouth.  “I love you Hoon.”

          “Damn baby, was that really necessary?”

          I smirked.  “Oh yes, it was necessary.”

          “I’m going to have to watch you from now on…”

          The rest of the time we spent with the others was fun, but so was going home to rest from it.  I’d checked on Appa, and he was doing much better with Mimi and Jae than Ree and I both thought.

          Hoon had carried me into the house and up to our bedroom.

          “Hoonie, that wasn’t necessary.”

          “Oh yes it was Li.”  He got onto the bed with me, leaning over and kissing me passionately.

          I giggled when he started kissing my neck.  “Hoonie, did it affect you that much?”

          “You have no idea.”

          “I can feel how much by your heart beating, so obviously I do.”  I pulled his shirt off, running my hands down his biceps.  “My strong Oppa,” I admired the well defined muscles there.

          He groaned and laid facedown on the other side of the bed, covering the back of his head with a pillow.

          I sat up and ran my fingertip up and down his spine.  “What’s wrong baby?”

          “Don’t worry about it.”

          I his hair.  “Hoonie, talk to me.  Please?”

          He to his side, propping his head on his hand before pulling me close to him.  “I can’t help going crazy over you Li, but I always feel guilty about thinking about having .”

          I looked into his eyes.  “Why’s that Hoonie?”

          “Li, you’re pregnant.  I just don’t want to hurt you.”

          I smiled and kissed him softly.  “I knew I loved you for a good reason, Yeo Hoonmin.”

          “What reason is that baby?”

          “You always put others before yourself.”

          He smiled, “just my wife and baby.”  Hoon closed the space between us and kissed me softly, a kiss filled with so much love I felt like crying.  “I love you, Park Jung Li.”

          I smiled back at him, pressing my forehead to his.  “I love you, too, Yeo Hoonmin.”

          “Hey Li, turn around.”

          I my other side and Hoon pulled me as close to his body as he could.

          “Much better,” he laid his cheek against mine.

          “You’re silly Hoonie.”

          “Only for you, baby girl,” he rubbed my belly.  “Appa wishes that he could fast forward time, just so that he can hold you already.”

          I smiled and set my hand on top of his.  “Just be patient, my love.”

          He kissed my cheek.  “I’m going to miss you tomorrow when I have to go back to work.”

          “I’ll miss you, too, baby.”  I wasn’t going to give it away that I’d be working with him.  I yawned.

          Hoon chuckled.  “Seems like someone is tired.  Why don’t you get some rest baby?”

          “Mm, ok…”  I laid my head on the pillow, closing my eyes.  I felt Hoon sit up once he thought I was asleep.

          “You certainly may be a little cuckoo baby girl, but I will always be right here for you.”  He rubbed my side.

          I smiled to myself and made myself fall asleep.  My body was physically tired, and I needed to be rested up to work.

 

          When I woke up, Hoon’s alarm was going off, but he was still sleeping.

          I sat up and stretched, then shook my husband a little.  “Hoon, baby, your alarm is going off.”

          He woke up and turned it off, yawning a big yawn.

          I giggled and leaned down, pecking his lips.  “Morning yeobo.”

          “Good morning to you, too.”  He rubbed my back.  “How are you this morning?”

          “Better than ever because I have you to wake up beside me.  Did you sleep well?”

          “I did.”

          “I gotta get up and start getting ready for work.  I really don’t want to.”

          “I know baby, but you have to.”  I got out of bed.  “I need to go check and see if Ji is sleeping.”

          “He probably is.  He and Aya were up playing last night.”

          “Late?”

          “Not too late,” he stood up, rubbing his neck.  “It was maybe seven thirty when he put her to bed.  We were in the living room talking for a little bit after that.”

          “Catching up?”

          “Pretty much,” Hoon wrapped his arms around me.  “Mm, you know I love when you wear one of my shirts.”  He kissed my lips.

          I smiled.  “I know yeobo.  Go get ready for work now.”

          “Yes ma’am.”

          I walked out of our bedroom to check on Ji.  I opened the door and found him, sleeping with Aya curled up on his chest.  I went over to her and gently removed the hair from her face.  “Aya, you ok?

          She whined and burrowed closer to Ji.

          I sat down beside the both of them.  “Jiyong, wake up.”

          He opened his eyes and met mine.  “She wasn’t feeling well earlier.”

          I frowned and rubbed my daughter’s back.  “What’s wrong Aya?

          “Head Mommy.

          “Does it hurt?

          “No.

          I put my hand to her forehead.  “She’s burning up.  Ji, let me see her.”

          Aya let me pick her up, and I took her into the bathroom.  I got the ear thermometer out of the cabinet and slipped on a cover before taking Aya’s temperature.  She definitely had a fever.

          “My poor baby,” I kissed the top of her head before putting a cool, dampened cloth over her forehead.  “Keep this on your head baby.”  I took her back to Ji.  “She’s got a fever.”

          He held his arms out for her and cradled her lightly.  “Poor Aya,” he rubbed her belly softly.

          She fell back to sleep beside him.

          “Do I need to stay home from work, or can you handle her?”

          “I can handle her.  It’ll be easy.”

          “If you need anything, you can call me.”

          “I will.”

          I kissed my daughter’s cheek.  “Daddy will be here with you baby.  I hope you get to feeling better.

          “Mommy,” she whined.

          I hugged her softly.  “Rest up Aya.  Mommy will be back later, ok?

          “Ok,” she murmured softly before cuddling close to Ji.

          I kissed Ji’s forehead.  “Her juice is in the fridge downstairs if she wants it.”

          “Ok.”

          “Are you hungry or anything?”

          “No, Mom fed us pretty well yesterday.  Aya didn’t eat much though.”

          I smiled.  “She’s very stubborn sometimes.”

          “She’s like her mother.”

          I rolled my eyes.  “I have to go make breakfast so Hoon and I can eat.  Then I have to get ready and leave after Hoon.  I’m glad he has no idea about me going to help with choreography this week.  Today will be interesting.”  I looked down at Ji.  “Sure you’re not hungry?”

          “I’m sure.  Thanks though.”

          I smiled and nodded before leaving.  I went downstairs and into the kitchen.  I made a small breakfast and smiled when a pair of firm, muscular arms wrapped around me.

          “My wifey is so good to me.”  Hoon kissed my cheek.

          I turned my head to nuzzle his cheek.  “You need to have your energy up so you’ll be able to work.”

          “Just having to work hard for you is enough energy to keep me going, but the food helps, too, I guess.  Your food does, at least.”

          “Sit down.  I’ll bring your plate to you, Hoon.”

          “Ok baby.”  He kissed my cheek and patted my belly softly.  “Can you believe in just a few weeks, we get to find out if we’re having a girl or a boy?”

          I smiled and brought both plates of food to the table.  I set Hoon’s in front of him and sat down beside him.  “It won’t be too much longer Hoonie.”  I picked up my egg toast and took a bite out of it.

          Hoon smiled and wiped the corner of my mouth.  “I love you, Li.”

          I smiled back.  “I love you, too, Hoon.  Now eat your breakfast, or it’ll get cold.”

          He took a big bite out of his toast.

          “Geez Hoonie, are you that hungry?”

          He swallowed his mouthful.  “No, but I don’t want to waste too much time.”  Hoon got up and grabbed a glass of juice, setting it and my pills in front of me.  He got a second glass and sat back down, satisfied to see me take the medicine.

          I cleared the dishes off after we were both through and washed my hands off, giggling when Hoon stood behind me and kissed my neck softly.  “Mm, Hoonie…”  I tossed the rag aside and turned, wrapping my arms around him.

          He pressed our lips together.  “My baby,” he rubbed my back softly in large round circles.

          “My yeobo,” I messed with his hair.  I picked up my phone from the counter when it started to go off.  “Hang on, I have to take this.”  I answered the phone.  “Hello?”

          “Hey, do you know when you can schedule your next appointment yet?”

          “I can tell you later today.”

          “Like, what time?  I want to go ahead and schedule you in so our appointments don’t get messed up.”

          “In a couple of hours at the latest,” I said.

          “Ok, call me back when you figure it out.  Don’t forget to take your medicine.”

          “Yes Mother.

          “I love you, too, Lizzie girl!”

          I smiled.  “Love you, too.  Talk to you later.”

          “Kay.  Bye-bye honey!”

          I set the phone down and looked up at my husband.  “What?”

          He smiled.  “Nothing, you’re just so adorable I can’t help but stare at you.”

          “Yah my yeobo is so cheesy.”  I pecked him softly.  “But, I love you.  I always will.”

          “I love you, too, baby.”  He looked at the time on his phone and pouted.  Hoon kissed me.  “I have to go baby.  Get plenty of rest today, ok?  If hyung bullies you, just tell me.  I’ll beat him up for you.”

          I smiled.  “Thank you yeobo.”  I kissed him again.

          “Anything for you baby girl.”  He kissed his hand and touched my belly.  “Appa loves you, too, little one.”

          I smiled and walked him to the door.  “Go work hard Oppa.”

          “I will for you.  Bye baby.”  He stole one more kiss childishly and went to his car.

          I shook my head, closing the door.  “Appa is crazy, huh?”  I rubbed my belly softly.  I went upstairs and took a quick shower, then dressed to leave.  I walked into the guest bedroom and found Aya sleeping beside Ji peacefully.  Ji had also fallen back to sleep.

          I smiled and bent down, kissing Ji’s cheek and Aya’s forehead.  “I love you both.”  I hiked my purse up and walked out the door, hearing a soft “bye baby,” as I closed the door.  I left the house and got into my car.

          Arriving at my destination, I parked next to the guys’ original choreographer and got out of my car.  I took the access card out of my wallet and walked into the building.  I scanned the card when I needed to and went up to meet Yang.  I knocked on the practice room’s door.

          “Come in.”

          I opened the door and smiled.  “Hey there.  I’m here.  The guys aren’t here yet, are they?”

          “They will be soon enough, dear.”

          “I’m gonna stretch while I wait for those crazy guys.”

          “That’s a good idea.  I’ll go fetch them.”

          I set my bag down in the corner of the room and went to the stereo.  I hooked my iPod up to it and let it play whatever song it wanted.  I smiled at the choice of Marianas Trench’s song Good To You Feat. Jessica Lee.

          I danced to it as if it was a ballet.  The moves I used were full of grace and took on a somber mood as the song progressed.

          “Whoa, hyung, she dances better than Noona…”  I heard Dongho say while I was in the middle of the song.

          “No one dances better than my wife, Dongho.  No one,” Hoon’s voice.

          I smiled from my crouch on the ground.  I stood and walked to the stereo ahead of me.

          “Hey, do you think she’s single?”  Stupid pigeon…

          I turned.  “Yah, who do you idiots think I am?!  I’m already married.”  I put my hands on my hips.

          “Baby?!  What are you doing here?”

          I smiled.  “I got a call before we flew back from Japan.  Yang wanted me to come help with the choreography.”

          Hoon groaned, looking at the older man in the room.  “Hyung, why my wife?  You know she shouldn’t be doing stuff like this.”

          I walked to my husband and wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him my big eyes.  “Oppa, please?”

          He slightly glared, but his expression softened.  “As long as you don’t overwork yourself…”

          I pecked him softly.  “Trust me Hoonie.  I’ve been doing this for a long time.”  I pressed my hand to the small of his back.  “You stretched well today.”

          “I have to work hard, remember?”

          I smiled.  “Of course, pabo.  Who’s the one who told you that?”

          “Someone very special to me.”  He smiled and finally pecked me on the lips.  “Let me feel.”

          I turned my back to him.

          Hoon’s hand pressed into certain parts of my back.  “Ok, you’re good.”

          I turned back to face all the guys and looked at Eli.  “Hey, don’t you even think like that.  You don’t need to be focusing on girls right now.”  I looked at Hoon.  “You don’t either, because I swear I will beat you worse than I’ve ever beaten Eli.”

          Eli groaned.  “I still have the scar from that one incident.”

          “Well you should’ve paid attention to me when I told you to, you big moron!”  I turned away and went back to the stereo.  I turned it on and played the first track.  I paused it and turned.  It was the intro song for the comeback song.  “Ok, I already started this one.  Kiseoppie, come here.”

          He walked to me.

          “Stay right here for me please.”  I hugged him, “and hi.”

          He smiled.  “Hi Angel.”  He kissed the top of my head.

          I giggled when I saw the jealousy on my husband’s face.  “Yeobo, calm down.  It’s just Kiseoppie.”  I went and took Soohyun’s right and Eli’s left arm.  I placed Soohyun behind Kiseop’s right shoulder, and Eli beside him.  “Face ahead, Kyoungjae-ah.  Don’t focus on me yet.”  I lined up the other three men and walked in front.

          “Ok, all your focus, on me.  That means you Mr. Kim.”  I slipped my jacket off and flipped a stray strand of hair from my face.  “Yah, ahjussi, do you want to work with them first or shall I show them the intro’s dance?”

          “Show them the intro.”

          I nodded.  “This should be simple for you guys.”  I stood at the front.  “Kiseoppie, come here please.”

          He stood on my right side and faced the guys.

          “Ok, this is how it goes.”  I played the song and showed the choreo for the song.  “Think you guys can handle that?”

          “How does Kiseop already know it?”

          I smiled.  “He’s in the front during Imma New Thang, so I made him learn it beforehand.”

          “I couldn’t spend time with my wife because you were working at home with my hyung?  That’s harsh baby.”

          I rolled my eyes at my husband.  “You have seen me every day literally for the past five years now, Yeo Hoonmin.  Grow up.”  I turned and replayed the track, letting Kiseop show the guys step-by-step.

          It took the guys about an hour to get through, but they finally did.  Hoon made me take a break.

          I took a sip of the water he’d handed me.  “So overprotective,” I muttered.

          “You don’t need to overwork yourself Noona.”  Dongho sat beside me, leaning back against the wall.

          “Be quiet Dongho.  You don’t have to live with him anymore.”

          “I did for long enough.”

          Kiseoppie smiled as he walked over.  “He’s just looking out for you, Angel.”  He ruffled my hair a little.

          “Yah Kiseoppie…”  I swept my hair back, pushing my glasses back up.

          “I’d be a bad husband if I didn’t.”  Hoon sat on the other side.

          “I did just fine on my own with Aya…give me space.  You weren’t this clingy with her.”

          “She’s not my baby.”

          “Hoonie, you still forced me to do all this.  Now, you’re worse with it.”

          “It’s his first child.  Let him be a little protective Li.”  Eli laid on the floor, resting.

          “Eli, I swear if you don’t shut up I’m going to hurt you.”

          “What did hyung do, Noona?”  Dongho looked at me.

          “He’s just irritating as usual.”

          “This is one of the rare times Li is pissed off at Eli,” Soohyun said.

          “How come Soohyun knew that, and you didn’t?”  I looked pointedly at my husband.

          “I did know that.  I just didn’t say it.”

          “Liar,” I kissed his cheek.

          “I’m telling you!  It’s a boy!”  Kevin said.

          I rolled my eyes.

          “You roll your eyes now Li, but just wait and see.”

          “Yah, Kevin, you sound like Aunt Xi now.”  I set a hand on my belly.  “What if we have a girl?”

          “I will come to your house and cook dinner for you the first full week after you get out of the hospital.”

          “If my mother doesn’t beat you to it,” Hoon murmured.

          “I bet Ji’s mom will, too, yeobo.”

          “Well that’s what you get for having mothers love you.”

          I smiled.  “Yeah, but your Eomma has me as her daughter-in-law.  Ji’s mom doesn’t.”

          “She wishes she did.  But, YOU’RE ALL MINE!”

          I jumped when Hoon raised his voice and hugged me tightly.  “Yah, you pabo!”  I flicked his forehead.  “You scared the hell out of me.”

          “Sorry baby.”  He pecked my cheek.

          “Yah, Hoon, you’re so lucky I decided to come here today.  I could be doing other things.”  I went to my purse when my phone went off.  I picked it up.  “Hello?”

          “Jung Hee is going to be ok.  He’s just got a really bad stomach virus.  They’re keeping him in a room with a humidifier to help bring all the crap from his lungs.

          I put my hand over my heart.  “Thank god.  I was worrying.  I just hope he hasn’t given it to Aya.  She was sick this morning.

          “Was she throwing up?

          “She had a fever.

          “It’s just the flu that’s been going around.  Kai had it a couple weeks ago, but Aya was hardly around him.  She never really went around him much.

          I smiled.  “Probably because Mommy doesn’t go around Uncle Kai too often.

          Ree giggled.  “Probably so, baby girl.  How are you doing?

          “I’m ok.  My husband is being his usual self, annoying the hell out of me.  Auntie, do you think I’m having another girl or a boy?

          “Hard to say baby girl.  You haven’t progressed far enough for me to guess.  I think it might be a girl, though.

          “Kevin says it’s a boy because of my mood swings.

          “He’s a man.  What does he know?

          I giggled.  “Oh Auntie, I love you.

          “I love you, too, baby.  I’m fixing to go back to your father’s.  Should I check on Jiyong and Aya?

          “If you will, please.  He hasn’t called me or anything, but I’m still worried.  Her fever wasn’t too bad, but you never know.

          “Yeah, I know.  I’ll call you after I check on her.

          “Thanks Auntie Ree.

          “No problem baby.”  She spoke in the background.  “What is it Jung Hee?”  Her voice came close again.  “He wants to speak to you.

          “Ok, put him on.

          “Noona…I feel terrible.”

          I frowned.  “I’m sorry you feel bad baby.  That’s why you’re where you are.”

          “I know.  Noona, I’m sorry I couldn’t go with you the other day.”

          “Park Jung Hee, don’t you start apologizing to me.  You just need to focus on getting better, ok?  I love you baby.

          “I love you, too, Noona.”

          I smiled.  “I hope you feel better.  When you’ve recovered, you can come over to my house, and we’ll spend the day together like we did in Japan.  Ok?”

          “Mm, neh, I will.”

          “Give Auntie the phone back Jungie.  I’ll come visit you later, if you’re still there, that is.”

          “I won’t be released for a couple days.”

          “I’ll come see you in a couple hours then.”

          “Ok Noona.  Eomma, Li wants to talk to you again.”

          “I swear, you’re nicer to your cousin than your own brother.

          “He’s my baby cousin, of course I’m nicer to him.  Seung-hyun gets on my everlasting nerves, just like my husband.  I can stand my husband, though.

          “I can’t even stand mine…anymore, that is.  I used to be able to, but damn does he gets on my nerves.

          I smiled.  “It’s ok Auntie.  I know how you feel.

          “Let me get off here baby.  I have to go see how your little one is doing.  Well, I guess I can’t really call Aya the ‘little one’ anymore, can I?

          “You can until the baby gets here.

          “I guess I will until that happens.

          “Are you delivering this baby, too?  Jinnie probably won’t be able to since she’s pregnant, too.

          “Soo Jin is pregnant?  Is this the same Soo Jin I know?

          “Yeah, she got married and told none of us.  I didn’t find out until Hoon broke his leg.

          “You’ll have to let me meet her husband.

          “If they aren’t too busy, Auntie.

          “Of course baby,”  she said.  “Ok, I have to go now.  I love you baby girl!

          “I love you, too.  Jung Hee, I love you!

          “Love you, too,” his voice came from the background.

          I tucked my phone back into my purse.  “What are you staring at me like that for?  I was talking to Ree.”

          “What were you talking about?”

          I rolled my eyes at my husband.  “I told you that Jungie was in the hospital.  They found out what’s wrong with him.  He’ll be fine.  He’s just gotta stay in the hospital for a couple days.”  I leaned against the wall beside the table my purse was on.  “What is a good day for you guys to come to my ultrasound?”

          “When is it?”  Soohyun took his phone out.

          I pulled mine back out and pulled up my calendar.  “It would normally be on the fourth of October.  Can you guys do that day?”

          “I’ll go ahead and make sure we can get off that day, just for you and Hoon.”

          Hoon smiled gratefully.  “Thanks hyung.”

          I smiled, too.  “Ok, Kevin is the only one who can’t know.  He can’t until the baby comes.”

          “THAT’S NOT FAIR!!!!”

          “Kivvy, you can still come in during the ultrasound.  You just won’t know what we’re having.”

          “But what about the—mmph…”  Kevin’s mouth was covered.

          Dongho whispered something in Kevin’s ear, looking threatening when he did.

          I raised an eyebrow but waved it away.  “Ok, last call, then we’re getting back to work.” I said, calling Soo Jin.

          “Hello Lizzie girl,” she said cheerfully.

          “Hey Jinnie.  We got a date set for sure.”

          “Is it the fourth?”

          “Yep.”  I looked at Soohyun.  “What time is good for you guys?”

          “We can go around eleven; then go have lunch afterwards.”

          I nodded.  “Hey Jinnie, can you do eleven?”

          “That’s a perfect time for me baby.  I’ve got you written down now.  Oh yeah, call So Hee soon.  She is dying to know about the honeymoon.”

          “Oh my gosh, I don’t even want to talk about it.  She’s going to be all freaky and paranoid with it.”

          “Don’t tell Hana.  She’ll be worse.”

          “Hana Unnie will be the worst off.  I’m glad you’re so chill.”

          “You caught me on one of my good days, babe.  I’ll talk to you later.”

          “Ok, bye Jinnie.”  I put my phone back up.  “Back to work, boys.”  I changed the track on the CD player.  “Now on to Stop Girl…this is going to be a long day…”

          I was exhausted after we stopped practicing, but it wasn’t too bad.  I rubbed my side, feeling a slight pinch.

          “You alright?”  Hoon stood behind me.

          “It’s just a slight pain.”

          Hoon applied pressure to the spot with his thumb.

          “Oh my god, how do you do that?”  I leaned onto him.

          “I just know your pressure points really well.”

          “Mm, obviously so because you always know right where to get me.”  I turned and hugged him, lying my head against his chest.

          Hoon wrapped his arms tightly around me.  “October fourth…it’s so far away.”

          “It’ll come sooner than you think, Hoon.”  I picked my head up and pulled his head down to kiss him.  “I love you.”

          He rubbed my back.  “I love you, too.  You want to go out to lunch with the guys?”

          “We can.”

          “Where do you wanna go baby?”

          “I don’t care.  I’m just hungry.”

          He smiled.  “I bet the guys will figure it out, then.”  Hoon squeezed my hand.

          “I need to go see Jung Hee first.  Why don’t you guys just go hang out for about an hour, and I’ll meet you.”

          “You sure?”

          I nodded.

          “Alright baby,” he kissed my forehead.  “Be careful.”

          “Careful is my middle name.”

          “More like Jung is.”

          “Oh shut up, Hoon.”  I kissed his cheek and left.  I found Jung Hee in his hospital room when I arrived.

          “Noona,” he smiled, holding his arms out.

          I smiled back and hugged my little cousin.  “My poor baby cousin, are you feeling any better?

          “I’ll be ok Li.  It’s nothing serious anymore.

          “I won’t stop worrying until you’re out of the hospital.  You know me, Jungie.

          He sat up and pulled me down, holding me.  “I know it.

          “Why is it that everyone comforts me when they’re the ones who are hurt?

          “You always need the comforting.  I should know, Noona.

          “Even my father is the same way.  I’m not that fragile.

          “You’re right you’re not.  But, it doesn’t mean that others still don’t get worried about your safety.  Hoon always worries, so does Uncle, Jiyong, me, Mama, and lots of other people that would take too long to name.

          “I feel so loved.”  I smiled up at my cousin and hugged him.  “Baby, you need to get better fast.  It’s not as much fun without you being around.

          “I know love.  Don’t worry, though.  I’ll be out soon.

          I stood up and ruffled his hair.  “Don’t give any of the nurses trouble, Park Jung Hee.

          “I won’t Noona.  I promise.”

          I smiled.  “You better not.  Noona will have to do something if you don’t.”

          He grew wide eyed.  “No!”  Jung Hee pulled the blanket over his head.

          I giggled and took it from his head.  “I’ll see you later Jungie.

          “Awwww Noona, why leave me now?

          “I have to go meet my husband.  I promise you I’ll see you soon.”  I kissed my cousin’s forehead and found Hoon waiting in his car beside my own.

          We went to lunch with the others and then went home.

          I got out of my car and opened the door.  I found Ji and Aya lying on the couch in the living room.  I took my daughter when she reached for me.  “Are you feeling any better baby girl?

          She nodded.

          I kissed her forehead, happy that she wasn’t burning up anymore.  “Have you eaten anything yet?

          Aya nodded again.

          “Did she give you a lot of sugar again?

          My daughter shook her head.

          I kissed Aya’s cheek and set her back in Ji’s arms.  My fingers ran through his hair.  “Did you wear Daddy out, or is he just getting too old to stay awake for long periods of time?

          “Too old.

          “I am not.  I’m just tired.”

          “You are old Jiyongie, but I still love you.”  I bent down and kissed his forehead.

          “I love you, too.”  He yawned and looked at Aya.  “Hey you, I am not old.

          Aya giggled.  “Yes, old Daddy.

          I smiled.  “I’m going to go upstairs and see if Hoon’s alright from practice.”  I pecked Ji and Aya both on the forehead and went upstairs.  “Hoonie, baby, you in there?”

          “I’m in here baby.”

          I walked into our bedroom and blushed.  “Hoonie…”

          “Hmm?”

          I went over to him and hugged his waist, trailing my fingers lazily down his torso.  “I’ve known you for ten years now, and we’ve gotten married and still I blush like the first time I saw you with your shirt off.”

          He chuckled and kissed my cheeks, picking me up.  “Well that’s alright.  I am your husband after all.”

          I felt my face heat up even more.  “Yah…no fair.”  I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.  “I love you.”  I kissed him.

          Hoon laid me down on the bed and laid beside me, wrapping an arm around me tightly.

          I turned so I would partially lay against him.  “Hoonie, you won’t hurt me.”  I pressed my lips onto his.

          He groaned, his voice husky when he talked.  “Lizzie…”

          I smirked and kissed him again.  “Mm-hmm?”

          Hoon pulled back, his pupils dilated with obvious lust.  “You’re such a bad girl.”

          “Only for you,” I murmured.  I was shut up by the lust we both shared.  I laid in bed beside Hoon after our passionate act, panting softly.  The blanket was lying over my belly.

          Hoon leaned over and kissed my cheek.  “I love you.”

          “I love you, too, Hoonie.”

          My husband rubbed my belly.  “You feeling better?”

          I smiled.  “Oh yes.”  I sat up and picked my phone up when it went off.  “Hello?”

          “Do you know anything of your brother’s trip to Japan after we came back Thursday?

          “No why?

          “I just saw something online.  Can you get over here?

          “I’ll be there in a few minutes.”  I set the phone down and got my laptop from my nightstand.  I logged onto my profile and went to the internet.

          “What is it baby?”  Hoon leaned his head against my shoulder.

          “I don’t know yet.”  I went to allkpop because it was the easiest way to find out things.  “Oh my god…”  I set the computer to the side and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

          “Li?  Are you ok?”

          “I have to go talk to Appa.”  I got out of the shower and dried off, dressing in clean clothes.

          Hoon caught me, wrapping his arms around me.  “Calm down.  Tell me what’s the matter.”

          I sighed and buried my face into his shoulder.  “My brother’s caught up in a scandal.”

          Hoon my hair.  “Oh baby…”

          “It worries me Oppa.”

          “You need to calm down, though, Li.  It’s not good for the baby.”  Hoon started rubbing my belly softly.

          “I know it.”

          “You can go talk to Appa.  Don’t get too overworked.”

          “I won’t sweetheart.”  I kissed Hoon’s cheek and went downstairs, leaving the house.  I went into the house and found Appa in the study.  “I saw an article on it.

          “It’s a serious matter…

          I went to my father and sat in his lap, hugging his neck.  “I know it is Daddy.

          “It’s always your brother causing trouble.”  He sighed.

          “Mm…

          “Are you feeling ok?

          “I’m just worried to death.  It scares me about Thursday even more.

          “Listen to me, everything will be ok.  Even if Hoon’s fans don’t support you, you know that you will always have your family.

          I nodded.  “It scares me of the thought that they could’ve already gotten hold of the information about the baby.

          Appa held me firmly in his arms.  “Don’t worry about it, my love.  Daddy won’t let anyone hurt you.

          I snuggled into his arms.  “You’ve more than proved that, Daddy.

          “If it makes you feel better, I’ll be with you when you go to the fan meeting with Hoon.

          “Would you?

          “Of course I will baby.

          I smiled.  “Thank you Daddy.

          “Anything for you baby.

          When I got back home, I told Hoon the details and that Appa would be at the fan meeting with us.