it's now or never

i just can't get enough

It's now or never.

As i pass through Youngbae hyung, i got my phone in the back pocket of my jeans. I unlock it and immediately composed a text message.

"Whatever you have to discuss with me tonight, I have far more important things to say to you. I'm serious about this." and hit the send button. This may sound weird but this is the real me. I may have shown much of my naughty side the past few years but after I debuted in my solo song, I felt this urge inside me to become the one for this lucky girl. "What is it Jiyong hyung?" I asked in a serious tone as I put back the phone in my pocket. "Ne, well what do you think of this?" Jiyong then hands me the lyrics to the new song for our upcoming album. I browse through the lyrics, "Well, this one's dramatic. A boy longing for a girl whom she can't have, I can definitely relate with this." I said returning the paper to Jiyong. "Oh, the maknae is a grown boy now! Way to go dongsaeng!" Jiyong raises his hand giving me a high five. "Whoever that girl is," Jiyong continous, "I shall say, go and try winning her heart." With those words coming from the leader I felt it was enough to give it a shot. tonight. I felt my phone vibrate, a text message from no other, my lucky girl and it said: "What is it now? fine. I'm on my way in a while to the studio." I was stuck for awhile. Tonight will be the night I will show her who I really am. The real strong baby.  -END OF SEUNGRI'S POV.-

I was about to enter my car when i felt my phone vibrating. Someone's calling, Youngbae. "hey Bae, i'm on my way to your practice. Wh-what? Oh. Yeah i almost forgot. Okay i'll just head home first and i'll wait for u there. Bye, love u too." I entered my car confused and somewhat curious of what Seungri was about to tell me once we see each other. I sat inside my car, praying that whatever the outcome of our conversation it will be both for our own good. I arrived earlier than I expected. I headed straight to the kitchen and opened the fridge, looked for something to munch on while waiting for Youngbae.

As I was about to sit down the couch, there was a knock on the door. Yeayy! Bae! I thought. "Love!" there was a sigh of relief as I heard Youngbae call out for me on the other side of the door. I opened the door and saw my Youngbae. He looked so tired, I couldn't help but give him a warm hug. "Here," I spoke and led him to the couch "take a rest first, I'll go get you something to drink." "Thanks love it was really such a tiring day, can I rest for a few minutes first before we head to the studio?" He asked. "Oh definitely!" I shouted from across the room as I walked my way to the kitchen "If you want you can even take a nap for a while" I continued. "No, it's okay, I just need you here beside me, that's enough for me to regain strength for tonight's rehearsal." He said.

I came back with a glass of water and some fresh pastries for my poor Youngbae. I then sat down beside him. I felt his warm body, it felt perfect. I thought. "Oh love, what will happen to me if your not here?" He looked at me with those to-die for eyes. I felt the sincerity in those words he just belted out. "I love you" was all i replied. He then got me and hugged me real tight. These precious moments are things I wouldn't trade for with anything in the world. "You know what, let's just stay here all night and cuddle eh?" He said as he kissed me in the cheeks. "Oh how I wish we could do that but you have your upcoming comeback in a few days." I said as I looked at him. "Besides as one of the hyungs, you should set a good example to your dongsaengs." I said in continuation of what I said. "Ohhhh.." He sighed, then stared at me, "You know what, I'm starting to get jealous of them, especially Seungri." I stopped and gave him a poker face stare. Does he already have an idea on what's going on with Seungri? Or Seungri's being obvious around him lately. Shoot.

I punched him jokingly on his side, "Mean boyyy!" I said then threw a pillow at his face "why are you like that?" I answered defensively. I stood up, "come, on, stand up! let's just go now so that we'll arrive just in time." I said as I pulled Youngbae's arm. He returned the pull by giving me a kiss. A passionate one. Never has Youngbae been so sweet with me like this. "I know you love my dongsaengs as much as I do but that won't stop me from getting jealous towards them, understand?" He said as soon as he pulled himself out from the kiss. "I'm sorry, I was just joking, okay, I know now and that will never happen again." I answered as I looked down. Those words from Youngbae made me more guilty on the the talk I will be having with Seungri tonight.

*uh-ohhhhh, comments are highly appreciated at this point. should i continue or not?! gaaahhh!!!