just can't get enough

i just can't get enough

This whole day was one big roller coaster ride. After the sweet escape with Seungri the whole afternoon, it was the opposite this time with Youngbae, it was bittersweet. Who would have thought this'll be the turnout of events, and happened less than 24 hours!

I walked over to Youngbae, I really did felt sorry for what I did to him. Maybe what I felt for Seungri was pure infatuation. My longing for Youngbae was masked on how Seungri demonstrated his love and affection for me. Oh boy was I in deep trouble now. I had to think this over tonight. "Bae, look," I said as I held his face, "you can spend the rest of the night here, I can't afford seeing you leave with that sober and messed up look." He held my hand, "thank you love, I can't get mad at you, you know that, your my weakness, I understand whatever your reason for doing this to me, I just. wa...." I immediately placed a finger in his lips and cut him off, "hush now, it's okay, let's talk about this tomorrow morning, for the meantime, we both need some rest, come," as I placed my hand in his waist and lead him to the guest room.

I opened the light using my free hand when all of a sudden Youngbae placed his lips into mine. Okay, he's drunk, and I wasn't in the mood for some y time and I could tell from his breath what he drank was some old smelling scotch whiskey. Ugh. I pulled from his kiss, "uh, love, what was that? I can clean up if you want, come on, I want to make it up to you, I need you so bad." He said as he leaned on the wall. "Well, if that's what you want, your not effective with your intentions," I said and rolled my eyes. Youngbae was caught speechless, before he could say a word, I dragged him to the bed. "Get some sleep now please?" I begged and walked away, "Don't you dare get out of that bed or else you'll regret everything that happened tonight," I threatened him. "okay, I love you," he said and managed to flash his killler smile at me before he dozed off. I smiled back, deep inside I wanted to be with him but I had to control myself and clear things up my mind so that the moment we talk, everything will be fine.

I closed the door as I got out, then I head straight to my room. How!? How was this all possible? I scratched my head in much confusion. I was too tired to freshen up myself I then jumped to my bed and felt my body sank in the crisp, smooth, soft sheets. This is soo comforting I almost forgot what I had to fix. I started weighing both these God sent men, their pros and cons, it almost took an hour for me to finally decide. It' already past 1am in my watch, I had to sleep, I had to sleep, tomorrow we shall talk, I like them both, (i continued talking to myself) i love....

(okay, so here's the part where she unknowingly slept while conversing to herself.)

*well, another chapter has ended, i'm excited for the next chapters. readers, comments and violent reactions are very much welcome. haha! :)