a bit worried

i just can't get enough

Should i reply? or not?

I was worried. Honestly, i didn't know how to react.

anyhow, i'm confident onmy relationship with Youngbae so what's the point of being afraid in replying to Seungri.

so here goes, my text conversation with Seungri:

Me: Hey, yup, i'm still awake, wae?

Seungri: Nothing, how was your date with my Hyung?

M: It was great! He was the sweetest!

S: I see, he's never been like that with any girl he dated before, your one lucky girl..

*I blushed as i read his reply...

M: Thank you. I am indeed that lucky girl :)

S: oh yes you are! you know what, from the moment you stepped inside the studio when he first brought you, i felt that too!

*Huh? what did he mean by that?

M: Really now? you felt what?

S: I felt that you were different.

*Seungri did really have humor! I chuckled at his reply.

M: You know what, your weird, and now i can prove what your Hyungs really say about you.

S: HAHAHA! oh Hyungs, i really love them despite the fact that they always make fun of my silly actions.

M: Youngbae really cares about you, remember that.

S: oh i know that, in fact, im starting to get jealous with your relationship with my hyung.

*uh-oh, what is this?

M: Huh? what do you mean?

S: nothing. it's just that....

M: what?

S: nothing, never mind. are you going to visit us tomorrow?

M: yes! Youngbae asked me to go and visit him tomorrow.

S: good! i'll see you then! and oh, sorry to bother you at this late hour.

M: no worries, see you too!

S: goodnight... sweet dreams :)

* what is thissss?!!!! i know his just being his sweet dongsaeng self, but....

M: goodnight too. :)

*that was all i had to reply as to not entertain any possible feelings towards him. Time went by so fast i hardly recognized it was already way past my bedtime. I admit, i enjoyed replying to Seungri's text messages that i almost forgot that Youngbae also texted. I wasn't able to reply back knowing that he might wake up if i reply.

calling the silent readers out there come and voice out your comments!