under the misty sky

i just can't get enough

Youngbae takes my hand, he holds it as if never letting go.

We walk along the cold pavement under the misty sky. "Where are we going? from what i know, you car is not parked at this side of the street." I asked. "You just wait, you trust me, don't you?" he looks at me and kisses my hand. His lips felt like heaven. If he only knew how happy i was everytime we're together. Each moment spent with him felt like forever. I'm sooo not in the mood for this night to end.

"Ta-da!!!" he twirls and faces me. "we're here!!!" he excitedly said. Youngbae pointed at the cafe across the street. That cafe plays a very significant role in my parents lives. That is the place where they first met. So i thought of bringing you here too." Youngbae said as he my hair and smells every strand of it.  "Hmmm, Youngbae? I look up at him, why are you doing this to me?". He then looked at me. His eye stare automatically took a sharp stab to my then innocent eyes, and without hesitation he said: "Simple answer. I LOVE YOU. need i say more?" then suddenly gives a me a kiss on my lips. I was stuck at the moment. I didn't want to insist why, what,etc. as to not pick up a fight with him. I definitely didn't want to ruin that classic night. 

We held hands as we cross the street towards the cafe. A corteous shabby man wearing white button up shirt with matching white slacks greeted us. "Annyeong," Youngbae politely greeted back. "Well, this is it," he then speaks and pulls the chair motioning me to sit down. what do you think of the place?" I then scan the whole area. It was nice and cozy. I particularly loved the smell of warm cinnamon and coffee beans as you enter the cafe. Though the place looks alot older than me and Youngbae, almost half the customers are college students, yuppies and only little of the elderly side. I caught Youngbae stare at the counter, i then follow his gaze. "Stay here, I'll go order for us," he stands up, removing his cap and places it on our table. 

I feel my bag vibrate from the side of the table. I then check up on it, it's from him. This guy never fails to make me smile. I open my inbox while checking on Youngbae as i see a waiter take order from him  in the counter area. 

Hello, Was I really the one you we're looking for a few hours ago? -Seungri

Wh-What?! Am i seeing things right? i check over and over again, it must've been a joke. wrong sent perhaps.

Then there it was again, another text message:

See you again tomorrow! , again from Seungri.

I don't know what to feel. Why was Seungri all of a sudden like that to me? It doesn't feel right. Gotta shake it of. :/

*how'd chapter 2 go? I prefer the silent readers to come and voice out your comments! hwaiting! :)