ok here goes

i just can't get enough

I opened the door and there he was. Seungri entered and grabbed my hand.

"I like you," he said as he closed the door behind. "I'm sorry for saying this but it's true, this feeling, I like you so much and I'm afraid i've fallen for you." He said and grabbed my arms and hugged me. I was stuck for a moment. I felt something wet came down my shoulders, as i pull away from his hug, I gasped when I saw tears falling down his face. Oh shoot.

I then grabbed Seungri and led him to the couch. I motioned for him to sit down, I too sat down beside him. "I..I don't know what to say." I said as I broke the silence surrounding us. "It's okay, you need not say anything," he said and looked at me "I just wanted you to know how I really feel for you and tonight is the right time I thought of saying these things." I was speechless. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. "I-just want you to give me a chance, this time. I want you to know who I really am," he continued, "I've changed, alot especially when it comes to girls." "Wait, are you even in your correct senses?" I asked in a serious tone. "You know what, I shouldn't have told this to you, you never took everything I say seriously." He replied and stood up and walked his way to the door.

"Wait," I stood up and grabbed his arm. "Please, I'm sorry, you really caught me offguard this time. please understand where i'm coming from. In fact I, too have a confession to make," I said. Seungri looked back and faced me, "what now?" he replied. ""Please, don't go, i don't think i can go on without you" "Please listen," I continued "in fact, that night you drove me home, I felt something too. I don't know what it is and i've been thinking about it lately." I said.

We then got back at the couch and sat down. Oh boy, this'll be a long night. I thought. "Really? so that means, you like me too?" he said as his eyes glistened. I sighed. "I don't know. I really have to think about this." I said. I looked away from his stare. What is this happening to me? I talked to myself. "Well..." He muttered, "let's just call this a night. I don't want to keep you too long, I don't want to let my hyungs worry about where I might be at this hour." "Okay," I answered "good bye then." We both got up and walked towards the door. He looked at me and held my hand "I'll wait for your answer..." and kissed me in the cheek. "Bye Seungri, thanks for being so open to me." I said and opened the door for him. "I love you, I really do." He said as he went out.

I laid down in my bed. Thoughts of what Seungri confessed awhile ago replayed in my mind. What about Youngbae? What'll happen in the next couple of days? I'm soooo drained. I can't sleep.

*well, commentssss?!? anyone?!? :)