boiling point

i just can't get enough

YOUNGBAE'S POV

I enjoyed this day and i'll cherish this forever. I was afraid the boys won't enjoy this afternoon's activity. I thought as I lay down my bed. I'm glad they did. At the corner of my head, a particular scene passed by my mind. The one where I saw Seungri talking to my girl. They seemed so serious and deep in conversation. I felt it was not just something, according to what she said. If Seungri was asking about something, how deep was that question they had to stand near each other? Wait, wait, this isn't right. I should not be thinking like this. I slapped my head. But what is this i'm feeling right now?

I looked around the room hoping one of the boys are still awake. I failed. Top and Jiyong are both in deep slumber. I got up and trailed my way to their bunks. I poked them in the head, shake and tickled them. Failed. Neither of them moved a muscle. I felt sorry for myself. I seriously need someone to talk to. Seriously. The failed attempts left me with no choice but to head out and check on the other room. It was just 9pm, I thought. I knocked. "Wae?" I heard Dae call out. "Dae!" I said as I entered their room. "You busy?" I asked and closed the door behind. "No, I was just reading" He answered and placed the book at the bedside table.

"Wait, where's Seungri?" I asked when I saw his bed spic and span. "Ah, he mentioned like he was going to see his friends?" Dae replied. "Really now, this maknae of ours seem to be missing in action alot lately, not letting his hyungs know what's happening with him. haha!" I joked. "Haha! he left a few minutes ago, ne, he's becoming secretive, have you noticed that too?" Dae said and looked at me. "Yeah, he's been acting strange lately." I replied and sat at the far end of his bunk.

Could it be? I wandered of for a minute and thought of the posibility that the girl Seungri was seeing was my girl. Uh, it can't be. It wouldn't be. Seungri's not that type of guy, I know him too well. And my girl isn't that type neither. Though I have to admit I haven't been spending time with her since our schedules got jampacked.

"Hey, hyung!" Dae shook the corner of the bed. "uh, yeah, where we're we?" startled, I asked. "What's with you? your starting to scare me off, all of a sudden you got stuck up while I was asking you something." Dae said as he went to where I was sitting. "Uh no, I'm having this feeling a few days ago about..." Dae cut me off "about what? your "Love"? he asks, "well, yeah, sort of," I continued, but at the back of my mind, I wasn't courageous enough to open this whole thing i'm feeling at the moment. Pssshhh... Gaaahhh...

Fine. I'll let this thing pass first. Besides, as long as I don't see anything, I won't get hurt right?! I again sank into deep thought. Blag! I felt a block hit my back. I snapped and shook my head. I looked back and saw nothing. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Dae giggling so hard tears slowly forming under his eyes with so much laughter. "You! what did you just do?" I stood up gesturing my fists almost about to pound him when he shouted, "stop! I did that cos you were so difficult to dislodge!" I felt sorry for Dae. He was right, I was one troubled boy. At least for tonight.

"Mianhe," I said and went my out of their room. "Wait," Dae called, "I don't know how to say this, but if I were you, you gotta talk to her, don't let this night pass by without having a conversation with her." 2 points now for Dae. He was right. But I'm not the confronting type of guy. I would rather let this thing pass by tonight and have a talk with her tomorrow morning. Right. I thanked Dae and walked back to my room.

As usual, the sound of the snoring leader and rapper are heard from outside the room. I didn't want to get my thoughts distracted so I headed towards the living room instead. I sat down the couch near the window. I always liked this part of the room, lights coming from the lamp posts outside the busy street felt so comforting. I suddenly remembered I had my phone in my pocket and got it. I scrolled through the messages. There was nothing suspicious on the way she texts me, so why should I act like this?

I let out a long sigh and finally mustered up the courage to text her. It's exactly 1030pm in my phone. "Hey love I was just wonderin' are you still awake? SENT. I waited patiently for a reply, I wasn't expecting anything but the thought of her not replying at that moment is killing me. Or. maybe she's snoozing her way to dreamland. If my theory is right then I must sleep to. I'll call her in the morning before she leaves for work. I can do this, Youngbae be brave,  I cheered myself up.

.............................

(it's been an hour and Youngbae is seen laid down in the carpet just below the couch he was sitting moments ago, sleeping.)

CLICK. the door all of a sudden opened.

Youngbae awoke to the sound of the door. He forgot he fell asleep and didn't know how he fell from the couch he was sitting on. Who could this be? I thought as I stood up and calmy walk my way to the door. It was dark in the whole living room so I wasn't able to see who just arrived/entered. I was about to pull the door and figure out who could that be, I was shock to see Seungri!

"Ya! you almost got me killed maknae!" I bawled at poor Seungri who, the moment he saw me leaped in fright. "Ya! you also got me dead on the spot hyung! he continued as he entered the house. I felt his heartbeat pound incessantly from the looks of his facial expression. "Where'd you go?" I asked him. "Oh just somewhere, I met this old friend of mine," he replied "I gotta rest, we have a long day tomorrow" He ended his conversation with a big grin on his face. I followed his trail towards his room, I went the opposite direction. "Goodnight hyung," was the last I heard from him. END OF YOUNGBAE'S POV.

*woahhh! this chapter took a while before I finally finished it, im sorry for updating late, hope u enjoy this rollercoaster ride! see you in the next chapter! comments are a big help. thanks!