all's well that ends well

i just can't get enough

"So, how'd it go?" I asked Youngbae as he helped me enter his car. He then looked at me, standing beside the door of the car, his face had no expression, pokerface to be exact, he was not smiling nor was his face upset, what is wrong with him? I asked myself, I can't keep calm and was exasperated in his actions I decided to hit him hard in his arms. "Ya!!! ouch!" he then feeled his arm "I was just kidding a while ago, didn't expect you to take it seriously, well, for your information, our conversation ended well." Youngbae said and looked me hard in the eyes. I didn't insist more in asking what happened between him and Seungri, seeing Youngbae in his best mood made me feel contented.

"ooppsssieeess!!!" I said and giggled "you know I don't like jokes whenever I ask serious questions." I pinched his nose as he closed the door for me. He rushed towards the other side, all smiles and starts kissing my face. "Heyyyyy, Bae!!! what's with you? seriously, your scaring me!!!" I shrieked as he continues on kissing and tickling me at all sides. He then stopped and looked at me, "Why? You like this don't you? he said in his teasing voice. "Ummm, I like it, but not in this situation! creep!" I exclaimed. "Well, I'm just so happy on how this day went, You, me and that little maknae. I just can't contain my feelings right now." He said.

Okay, my Youngbae is in his sane mode and i'm all smiles for him. :) He the engine then we sped off. "Wait a minute, where exactly are we going? I have no idea why you had me dress well" I turned to him. "Oh, sorry, I forgot, we're going to a press launch party for another new girl group." He replied. At the back of my mind I was thinking of Seungri, how has he accepted things? Is he okay? oh that poor dongsaeng...

"Love, thanks for letting me back in your life, sorry for all the shortcomings, If not for maknae, I wouldn't come to my senses and continue what I was doing not knowing how much you'll suffer in return," Youngbae suddenly blurted and held my hand. "awww, you know what, you really are full of surprises! but seriously, I'm sorry too for being insensitive to your needs, sorry for being weak..." I replied and gave his hand a tight squeeze. "I love you, love" I said and leaned closer to him and gave him a kiss in his cheeks, he then put his arm around me, his other hand on the steering wheel. Here I was, in my safe zone, in the arms of the man I love the most.

"Here we are!" Youngbae exclaimed pointing at the building just around the block. Oh gosh, I slept the entire ride. It felt good cos my headed rested perfectly in Youngbae's arms. I was amazed he didn't react or got agitated. I so love cuddling with Youngbae on long rides like these. "There, they are, the boys, i mean their cars! haha!" He let out a laugh as he parked near Top's car. "Hyung!" Youngbae put down his window as he saw Seungri calling him from afar. "Seungri!" he shouted "where are they? you just got here too?" "Ne hyung! their already inside!" Seungri said as he walked towards us just in time Youngbae finished parking. Seungri saw me sitting inside, I didn't know if it was awkward but he just waved and smiled at me. Sigh of relief.

Seungri opened the car door for me. Youngbae immediately stared at him, "Maknae! what have I just told you a while ago?" he continued as his eyes grew sharper. "oops!" Seungri exclaimed, "this'll be the last! mianhe hyung!" he chuckled. "Okay boys, enough of this!" I exclaimed and looked at both of them. "Love, don't worry, my heart si with you," I assured him and pinched his chin. "And as for you," I turned to Seungri, "make sure this'll be the last okay?!" as I ruffled his hair and got down the car.

*what will happen at the party?! watch out! continue reading! i love you readers! :)