the fast and the furious

i just can't get enough

Click. I opened the door of my place. the lights and went inside.

"Where the hell is Youngbae? what is taking him so long?" I asked myself as I put back the keys inside my purse. I just sighed and was about to close the door when someone grabbed my hand from the outside. Surprised,I looked back only to see Youngbae, in his white wife beater shirt and jeans plus sweat trickling all over his face and shoulders. "Bae!!! what happened?" I shrieked and got him inside my place. "Sorry, the car sort of broke down the moment I dropped you outside awhile ago. I had to check the engine, that's why, here I am, you have no choice but to let me stay" he grinned as he took of his shirt and sweat cascaded all over his chocolate abs. 

"Seriously?!" I squealed and hurried over to my room and reached for my cabinet and got a towel to cover Youngbae. "Seriously, you really didn't have to do that," he smiled as he entered the room and closed the door behind. What is this. What is going on with his little freaky mind? I looked to where he was standing. Gahhh!!! All the tired feeling awhile ago suddenly turned into a creepy-giddy feeling. I stood up. Frozen. Youngbae walk towards me. "Are you not going to let me at least take a shower?" he leaned closer, his breath, his mouth almost an inch from my ear. "Uh-uh..uh of course! y--you smell awful!" I immediately pushed myself back and tossed the towel to him. "Wait till I finish love, I promise you, this'll be a night you'll never forget!" he said as he turned his back and rushed over to the the bathroom inside my room. 

I sat down in humiliation. What is happening to me? Why am I so awkard to see him with that bare to-die for body? I mean, I love him, but that doesn't mean I'll give him everything. Not tonight. I won't let this happen, not until we're married. I thought. I sank deep into my thoughts not knowing he was already standing right in front of me, wearing only a towel! Shoot me! I looked up at him, "Bae, I can't, I'm sorry..." He got hold of my face and kneeled down, "Love, don't worry, i'm not in a hurry, I respect you. I know how much you value your dignity, I've witnessed that a couple of times right?" he continued "in fact I have something else in mind, but before that I shall go get dressed first, it's freezing cold in your room!" I got up and walked over to the cabinet, searched for some loose shirts and shorts I had that he can wear. 

After a few minutes, he got outside the bathroom and I let out a laugh, "You look so cute!" I smiled as he walked closer to me. "Hahaha! really, laugh all you want, but promise me you won't cry after okay?" he asked. "Why? what?" I asked. He then grabbed my hand and lead me outside the room, "where are we going?" I asked impatiently. "hush..." he said, as we approached the balcony, he opened the sliding door and covered my eyes with his hands. He then lead me outside the balcony and said "I told you I'm not gonna give up on us, this'll be the start of a new beginning..." he said as he slowly took his hands off and faced me. "Look down."

There it was. Our pictures, hundreds of it scattered all over the parking space where he parked his car. And on top of his car were big bold color red letters saying "Will You Marry Me?" I just had the shock of my life. I felt like I was gonna breakdown any minute from what I saw. Somebody please slap me! It was a total surprise. I was speechless, I wanted to talk but nothing came out of my mouth. "Well," Youngbae held my hand, "are you ready to spend the rest of your life with me?" he asked and kneeled down. Tears crawled down my cheeks, I was full of emotions. Of course I want to! I screamed inside my mind, "Yes." I stuttered, "Youngbae, I love you, I really do..." was all I said. He then got something from his shorts, it was a box, he opened it and got the ring and wore it to my finger. It was a plain white silver ring with a small diamond at the center, engraved inside was our names. He was the sweetest boyfriend a girlfriend could have!!! Everything felt surreal. It was more than magic. He stood up and held my face, kissed me and said "Thanks love, i'm the happiest man in the whole world!" he exclaimed, "I love you more" and kissed me again. He leaned close, wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. No words could explain all the love we both felt that exact moment. All of a sudden I didn't want this night, er, morning to end. 

I couldn't believe what had just happened. We got inside, closed the sliding door and sat in the couch. I snuggled up to Youngbae as he sat down beside me. "Bae, seriously, your car really didn't broke down am I right?" I asked in confusion. "Yup." he replied and wrapped his arms around me. "hmmm, since when have you thought of this? I mean, we just got into a relationship struggle lately..." he then cut me off "actually, I had this planned weeks before our 2nd monthsary, you might think i'm crazy and fast and all but eversince I knew you, I already felt that you are that one person who'll complete me, and my feelings for you got stronger right after the confrontation, I took it as a sign to propose to you right away, I couldn't let this opportunity pass by." he finished. 

I couldn't help but look at Youngbae and admire what he just did. He really was a man full of surprises! I looked at the clock, 4am. I didn't care about the time, I cared for Youngbae, but my eyes, it's getting heavy, i..i must sleeeepppp...we must sleeeeppppp...

*It's official! Youngbae just proposed, it didnt' matter if it was so fast, what's important is his love for you/us/me! hahahah :)

happy reading! and keep smiling! :)