i confess

i just can't get enough

I walked my way to the kitchen when suddenly I heard footsteps. I stopped and looked back. Seungri was following me from behind.

"Well, what was that stare all about?" I asked as I turned to look at him. "What? hey, I just arrived, don't be like that." Seungri exclaimed. I composed myself and went to the cabinets and got several plates, he then walked over and helped me. "umm, with what happened the other night," I started "can we talk about it?" I said and faced him. "Uh, sure" he muttered, "when? over lunch?". "Fool! of course not, do you want yourself get killed?" I exaggerated with disbelief.

"What's taking you soo long?" Youngbae peered in and saw me and Seungri with serious looks in our faces. "You guys are so serious, what's the matter?" He continued. "Nothing. Seungri was just asking about stuff, you know." I stuttered. "Ahhh.. well then, let's talk about it over lunch! You can't keep the five of us waiting you know!" Youngbae said and winked at me. Seungri followed closely behind us, "Hyung," Youngbae then looked back at him "Ne?" he said, "Nothing.." was all Seungri said. "Gaaahh, Seungri, it's okay, don't worry about her, soon you'll overcome that, what's strong baby then if you yourself aren't strong enough to conquer that feeling for that girl.." He said.

I was taken aback the moment I heard those words come out from Youngbae's mouth. I slightly tilted my head and saw Seungri hiss at his hyungs inspirational words, unaware that the girl he was talking about was just right beside him.

"Boys! lunch is served!" Youngbae called the rest of the gang from where he was standing in the dining area. Jiyong, Dae and Top rushed immediately as they heard Youngbae's yell. "This looks perfect!" Top exclaimed and sat down. "Help yourself, violent reactions are highly appreciated." I jokingly said as I passed each one their plates and utensils. Dae was seated beside Top followed by Jiyong then Youngbae and me, leaving Seungri to sit beside me. Holy crap.

Only the sound of spoon and fork clattering hear and there are heard in the silent atmosphere. Do they like it? Have I passed their standards? It doesn't matter anyway, I broke the silence, "Well, you guys are silent, w...ell, talk! how'd it taste?" I asked in fright and held on to Youngbae's arm. Jiyong looked up with a slight smirk in his face. "Okay now, Ji, as the leader, be the first to comment." I challenged him. "hmmm," Jiyong started, "its...its...awfully delicious!" he commented frantically. "Haha! you got me there!" I replied and smiled back at him, the sudden silent atmosphere was changed with laughter from each and every one of them. I felt happy, almost, at that moment.

After a few exchange of stories, it was finally time for some cleaning. "Thanks "love", Dae jokingly said and both looked at me and Youngbae with a canny face "you should know that Youngbae hyung is lucky to have you." He finished as he left the dining table and headed back to the living room where all the others were. "You did great, you really did, and Dae was right, I'm one lucky guy!" Youngbae said as he held my arm and kissed it. I blushed. "Thank you, I really enjoyed this time with you guys." I replied. 

Oh wait a minute, where's Seungri? I thought at the back of my mind as I made my way to the sink. I was so caught up with Youngbae I haven't noticed where he is the moment all of us stood up. He was silent the whole time but from what I saw at the corner of my eye, he did ate alot. I smiled at the thought of it. "Let me help you," Dae came rushing in front of me,"i'll do the dishes, you did alot of work from all that cooking, go and stay there with the rest of the gang." He smiled and I had nothing to do but hand him the plates.

I walked past the bathroom and spotted him outside standing, his eyes all on me."What is it now" I spoke as I approached him.
"You said you wanted to talk, well then," he points at where he was standing, "here." he said. "Ssssh! not here!," I replied, "tonight let's meet. Make sure no one catches you okay?". He looked at me with those cautious panda eyes "sure, let's finish what we started the other night." he finished with a serious remark.

*well, what is happening with this girl? reactions? comments? feel free to voice out your opinion! :)