geojitmal!

i just can't get enough

"Hey love!" I turned as I confirmed it was nonetheless my Youngbae, I rushed towards him, "Bae," I spoke in my monotone voice. "Yes?" He then gave me a soft peck in the lips. "How come, you, again forgot to text me?" I asked as I move away from his face. "I forgot my phone in our hostel, i'm sorry, we were called immediately as soon as we ended our conversation this morning." He then hugs me and kisses me this time in my forehead.

Oh gosh. He really did it again this time. I couldn't help and had no choice but to forgive him. What else could be a possible reason for me to get mad at him with all that sweet gestures he used to lure me. "Okay, your forgiven," I said "but this time only okay?! I was sooo damn worried about you!" I said.

"Hey Hyung, guys! wait for me" Youngbae and I look back at the direction of the voice. It was him, Seungri. Our eyes met. He smiled. That naughty smile. I smiled back. "Make it fast Seungri! we're late for our perf practice!" Youngbae scowled at the poor dongsaeng.

All three of us entered the elevator, Youngbae went in first, I was second and Seungri came last following my lead. I felt his arm brush into my left arm. I immediately looked at him and he gave me a wink. I then looked at Youngbae, who at that moment was busy listening to his itouch, humming to an unfamiliar song. I then turned my gaze at Seungri, i smiled at him. It felt good. I somehow felt comfortable with him to and at that instant I knew that Seungri is someone I know i could depend on.

"Seungri! where are the others?" Youngbae put his hands at Seungri's shoulders. "I don't know Hyung," Seungri replied, "But i'm sure they're already on their way here." "Okay, Love, take a seat, Seungri! get this princess a seat, I don't want her to get dirty you know that" Said Youngbae as he lead me to Seungri. "Here you go" Seungri hands me the chair, accidentally he held my hand and our eyes both met.

"I, i'm sorry" Seungri said as he immediately put away his hand.

"Love, come, sit here in front!" Youngbae called. I turned away from Seungri, I sat in front while waiting for the others. "I'll go get us some food from the cafeteria okay?" Youngbae said. "Maknae! you take charge here first while waiting for the others, i'll just go down." Seungri obediently follows his hyung. We were both left alone in that cold empty dance studio.

The moment Youngbae closed the door, Seungri caught me looking at him from across the room through the glass mirror. "Hey, I told you your the lucky one", he said. "No, stop it, your lucky too!," I said "your hyungs are lucky to have you as their maknae." "Yeah I am aware of that, I just also want to be that lucky one to that special person too." Seungri said as he gazed towards my direction. "Oh i see, so, the maknae after all reveals his soft side." I said. "Of course! I want to prove to my hyungs that i'm capable of being loved by that special person too, you see, i'm strong baby!" He said as he dances and sings to the beat of his Strong Baby single. I couldn't help but laugh at his crazy antics.

"You know what, you always never fail to make me smile." I said. "Really? whoa!," Seungri reacts, "And you know what," he continues as he walks towards me, "Your the first person who has ever told me that." I can see from his reaction that he blushed. This sweet dongsaeng, finally gave up and showed his sweet as pea personality to me. "Thank you," he gets my hand, "i like you, but..."

but what Seungri?! calling all the silent readers out there come and voice out your comments! :)