blurry

i just can't get enough

I woke up to a soft peck in my cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw Youngbae staring at me with a big smile. "Good morning love, sorry to barge in this early, get up, I'll treat us some big breakfast." He said. I looked around the room, it's a little past 7, "uh, you sure about this? how are you feeling? you we're so damn dunk last night in case you want to know." I replied as he got my hand and helped me get out of bed. "Well," he checked himself, "I'm perfectly fine, thanks for letting me stay here." he said. "And in case you want to know, I called the boys and told them I'm here, and that I'm excusing myself from the practice today." he ended.

Seungri. How is he? I waited for Youngbae to get out of the room and then I searched for my phone, there were text messages from Seungri. I didn't have courage to read his messages out of guilt. "But I have work today!" I called out to Youngbae. He then opened the door and gave out a sigh. "So that means.." He said, I looked at him and replied, I feel bad for seeing him in that situation last night, "It's okay I'll call the boss and act sick." He let out a big smile and rushed to me and hugged me. "Oh, love, you don't know how much this really means to me. I promise I'll make it all up to you." he said. "Bae, I know that, I'm sorry too, I'm sorry for causing you this pain." I replied and looked at his face.

At the back of my mind, I was thinking of Seungri, how will I tell this to him? I like him too. But I only had to choose one. And my heart beats only for Youngbae. "Hmm, are you not letting go me?" I joked as he was still deep in his hug. "Ne, I'll never let you go." He said seriously. I felt his sincerity this time. "Haha! Silly!" I replied and pulled myself from his arms. "Then how are we gonna go out if you don't let me go?" I said. He then let go and kissed me. This was the Youngbae I really missed. I kissed him back. It was magical.

"I'll take a quick shower, you too okay," as my nose wrinkled, "you smell awful, drunkard!" I joked and ran away from him. He took that joke seriously he ran after me and got me from behind and tickled me.... "Hey!!! stop!!! I was just being honest!" I said as I continued laughing from his tickles. "Ya! well wait after I get my shower, your gonna beg for me and this body more," He said and seduced me using his to die for y steps. "Ugh, please, not this time," I begged, "i'm not the mood for this," but at the back of my mind I was saying come on, a little more push...hahaha! He then stopped and said "okay, i'll wait then." and hurried over to the other room. "I love you!" he said as he closed the door. I immediately took a quick bath got dressed and saw Youngbae sitting comfortably in the couch watching TV.

"That was fast!" I said, he then looked over and saw me standing outside my room. "Yeah, you are the one who's slow, you said quick shower and it took you like 30minutes while It took me only 10min. tops to get everything done." He joked and gave out a laugh. "Well, I'm a girl remember? that's quick for me, besides, I realized I'm not going to work so I decided to extend some little 'me' time in the shower." I replied and walked over to him. "Let's go, my monster stomach is growling inside." He said pointing to his stomach. "Okay" I said and pulled his hands signalling him to stand up.

"Where to?" I asked as he opened the door of his car for me to enter. "well, since you got me waiting for almost half an hour, I've decided for us to eat at the cafe I brought you weeks ago, remember that?" He asked as he entered his side of the car. "Oh yeah, then it'll be my treat this time," I said. "Really?" He looked at me and smiled. "Ne, after last night, you deserve a treat from this insensitive, heartless girl." I said half-smiling. "No, don't say that, this isn't all about you, part of it was me too." He replied and held my hand and squeezed it. "Anyway, none of it matters now," he said and started the engine, "let's just enjoy the rest of the day okay?"

We arrived just in time the cafe opened. My phone rang, Youngbae saw me get my phone. "What's the matter?" and got my phone from my hand. "It's Seungri calling," I said, he looked at my phone to check if it was really him, he answered, "why Seungri? she's with me, if you want to talk to her, you have to talk to me first." he said in a serious tone and slowly walked away from me, he didn't want me to hear what they we're talking about. I stopped. After a minute he went back to where I was left standing. "What happened?" I asked. "Nothing, we'll see each other later, he has alot of explaining to do," he replied and handed my back my phone. "oh, okay, i'm sorry" was all that I said. "Don't worry, you have nothing to worry about." he said and put his arm around me, "can we just enjoy this moment now and not think of that?" He asked as we crossed the street.

This day was not the one I was expecting. I had this script in my mind that I'll talk to him about how I feel this morning but the the situation took a whole 360 degree turn. It was Youngbae who took over the turn of events. He really made sure that the whole morning will be focused on just the two of us. I didn't mind as long as he won't hurt Seungri later. And he assured me that. He said he'll be talking to him in a brotherly way, and not let his emotion win over the situation.

*I'm sensing you guys are smiling right now, am i right? I'll update soon, i have some pending things I have to finish first, dont' worry, i too am excited and very much inspired to write the next chapter... :)