party like, like its the end of the world

i just can't get enough

"Yaah! what are you saying?" Seungri taps Youngbae as the crowd noise got louder. "Where are the others?" Youngbae whispered at Seungri's ear. "Ah, I have no idea hyung!" Seungri laughs and continues dancing "come on hyung! loosen up! it's time for some party party!" Seungri grabs Youngbae's arm and raises it wildly. "Hey, hey, what are you two doing? couple dancing?" Top joked from behind and pushes them towards the dance floor. "W..wa.wait, where's my love?" Youngbae turns his head looking around the sea of people making waves as they groove to the beat. "I'm here!" I said, poking him at his side, Jiyong then holds my shoulder and says "I saw her talking to some hot chick, might as well approach them! haha" he continues and indulged himself with the bottle of beer in his other hand.

"Love, who was that?" Youngbae came close and asked. "Uh, she was a highschool friend, sorry forgot to introduce her, she was with someone too we accidentally bumped into each other outside the ladies room." I replied whispering to his ear. "Oh, but you introduced her to Ji?" he smirked as he pinched my chin. "I had no choice! next time I knew it he was right beside me. haha!" I laughed and kissed Youngbae. "Let's have some fun tonight love!" I said and started moving my hands towards Youngbae. He smiled and giggled at the thought of seeing me seductively dancing in front of him. He then whispered "Not here, love, my friends are gonna see how much y you are when you dance" and kissed my nape.

I slowly got into my senses as I saw Seungri from the side watching intently over me and Youngbae having so much fun. "Bae, am I being a tease to your friends?" I asked. Youngbae looked at me startled and leads me to the couch where all the others were sitting. "Why are you asking that" Youngbae stared at me. "Nothing.... I saw Seungri staring at us awhile ago while we were dancing." I replied with all honesty. "Oh, I see, don't worry bout him, he can only steal glances at you, he made that clear this afternoon, and he's very much aware that my eyes are all on him too, aside from you. haha!" he smiles as he tucked my hair to the side.

"Glad you guys are okay!" Dae shouted from the other side of the couch. "Yeah! thanks dongsaeng!" Youngbae replied, "your advice really did help!". "No problem hyung! I can't take seeing my hyung going berserk! hahahah!" he guffawed. "Hahaha!!! I really am like that when I'm madly inlove with someone" Youngbae then stares at me and put his arms around me. "GUYS! what are you doing here?! getting some quality "hyung" time?!" Seungri said as he rushed to where we were. "Gah! Seungri! you alwars ruin the moment!" Dae grabs Seungri and muffles his loud mouth. Seungri pushes Dae's hands and said "Seriously?! we're here to have fun!" he exclaims and grabs our hands, leads us back to the dance floor.

I felt Seungri's grasp tighten a little as we approached the dance floor. My other hand was held by Youngbae. I don't know if he noticed Seungri was right beside me. He then let go of my hand as he saw someone not far away, dancing with Jiyong and Top. "Well, here we are again." Seungri whispered. "Aish," I looked at him his face near mine, "I thought we were clear on this, aren't you not afraid of Youngbae?" I asked and pushed him a little to the side. "I know that, I'm sane, I just want to feel you for the last time" he smirked. "You know what," I said looking at him and held his hand and walked slightly away from the dance floor, "you should stop this, you almost got me the last time you tried to lure me" I continued "your a great person, but i'm not that lucky girl you are looking for, from what happened, it just proved how much i value Youngbae and our relationship." I ended. Tears started to flow in Seungri's eyes this time, he tried to cover it but I held his hand, "I know, and it's all true. I 'm so stupid I thought I can get you from him, I was being insensitive, I didn't think of my hyung and his happiness. I'm sorry for almost ruining you both." He said and wrapped his arms around me. I was caught off guard. Youngbae. He might see us, uh-oh. I searched immediately for that mohawk guy and sighed as I saw him having fun at the center of the dance floor with the rest of the boys.

I then immediately let go of Seungri's embrace, "there's someone out there that'll exactly fit your ideal lucky girl" I said as I pointed out to all the ladies inside "you just have to be patient and wait, who knows this night will be your lucky night" I winked and tapped his back. "Awww, thanks (your name) you never fail to boost my self esteem" Seungri replied and held on to my shoulders as we went back to the dance floor.

We barely recognized the time, it was almost 2am when I checked my phone.

"Bae!!!!" I called out to him as he was busy talking to some friends from the other couch. He glanced and signalled his hand. "So, where are you guys going after?" Top asked deviously. "Uh, I don't know, I'm tired, I want to go get sleep," I replied with a wry face. "Haha! come on, there must be some catching up to do with both you and Bae," he said and winked as he saw Youngbae approaching. "Silly!" I turned to Top. "Bae, aren't we going home yet?" I asked. He then checked on his watch, "Oh yeah! mianhe! let's look for Ji so that I can tell him I won't sleep with them." he said as he grabbed my hand and started to walk. "Uh, excuse me?! where do you think are you going to spend the rest of the night?! don't tell me you'll be sleeping at my place this time again?!" I exclaimed as we continued walking in search for Jiyong. He turned and said "Uh, well, I'm still not finish in making up to you right?! So better spend the rest of the remaining hours with you love!" as he squeezed tightly my hand. I slapped my cheek so hard Youngbae turned and looked at me "Why is there a problem with me sleeping over at your place?" he sneered.

Just as I was about to answer back Jiyong all of a sudden jumped in front of us. "You guys looking for me?" Ji asks. "Well, yeah, and we just wanted to say goodbye and that i'm not gonna sleep at ours tonight." Youngbae glances at me. "Oh, I see.." Jiyong pats Youngbae and whispers to his ear "from the looks of it, someone's gonna get laid tonight!!! hahaha!" Youngbae then punches Ji at the side and replies "Well, we'll see about that...". Jiyong then looked at me "Be careful of Bae okay?! hahahah!" and let out a laugh. I didn't know how to react. These boys are killing me, I'm tired from all that dancing, all I cared for was to get some sleep.

"Bye guys!!!" Jiyong calls out as we walk away to where he was. "Bye!" We both called and waved our hands. "Are you really serious in sleeping at my place?" I tugged him closer to me as we got outside the building. "Do I not look serious?!" Youngbae said as he grabbed me closer to him also. "Sorry, It's just that i'm not used to you treating me like this." I said as he opened his car door and helped me get inside. "I told you, I really am determined to get back your faith and love to me." He said as he closed the door and rushed to his side.

"Sorry love, I just want to be assured of your feelings for me." I said and held his hand. "I know love, I am aware of that, that is why I'll never get tired of assuring you that I love you so much." he said and kissed me in my lips. Oh, that magical feeling again.

*I just love this part. sorry if it was quite long, i just can't contain my feels! see you in the next chapter readers! love is in the air!