crazy

i just can't get enough

SEUNGRI's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacons, eggs and pancakes. That tiring shoot we had yesterday made me want to sleep more. But ugh, that smell!!! darn! It really is hard to fight the urge of being hungry and sleepy at the same time. My mind wants to doze off while my stomach is grumbling to death. Here, here, okay. As I got up, I checked on my phone, 8am and no text from her, my lucky girl. She must've ignored all i 'fessed up to her the other night. I sighed as I pouted my lips in frustration.

"Seungri, can you hand me my towel?" Dae called my attention at the other side of the room. "Uh-sure, here" as I got up and handed him his towel, "Why you guys up so early?" I asked him. "Well, Youngbae hyung is taking us at her love's place this afternoon, we're having our lunch there." Dae replied and threw his towel at me. "Hey!" I shouted and ran after him as he got out the room. Really? we're gonna go at my lucky girl's place? I didn't know how to react to this. How shall I react when I see her? Questions pondered in my head as I walked towards the dining table.

"Hyung, what time are we leaving later?" I asked Youngbae hyung as I got a plate in the table. "Uh," he looked up at me, "before 12" he responded as he sipped in his cup of  coffee. "okay, thanks." was all I replied and sat down beside him. I thought of her again and looked at Youngbae. I frowned. "Seungri, when are we going to meet her?" Jiyong asked across the table. "I don't know yet hyung, we're still figuring things. Don't pressure me please?" I replied. Youngbae suddenly looked at me, "Why, what seems to be the problem? We're your hyungs right, maybe we can help." He said. "I'm fine," I said. "You seem to not be yourself lately." continued Youngbae. Uh-oh, he noticed that? "huh? no, i'm okay, really. thanks anyway." I said and looked at him. "Fine. I won't force you with this matter, your grown up now, just let us know if you need us okay?" He said as he stood up tapped my back. "Thanks hyungs." I answered. END OF SEUNGRI'S POV.

Carrots, lettuce, corn, what else did I miss? I asked myself as I walked inside the grocery store. I looked at my watch. It's 9am, I still have enough time to cook for the boys coming over for lunch. I stacked my cart with sodas, chips, sweets and the like. I waited in line patiently for my turn in the cashier and as soon as I finished paying, hurriedly went back to my car and drove to my place. Well, the place looks okay all I'll have to do is cook. I went to the kitchen and started working on my culinary skills. It didn't take long for me to finish cooking. Good. I still had time for myself so I rushed to the bathroom and soaked myself in a nice warm bath. I then walked over my closet and checked on what outfit to wear. This one looks plain and simple I said as I picked my denim shorts and a plain red shirt.

I got out my room and checked on the entire area. Clean. Now, for some "me" time before they arrive. I sat in the couch and switched on the television. Sunday shows are boring. I thought. My attention got caught as soon as I switched the channel. Seungri's "Strong Baby" MV was playing. Oh crap. Not again. I put my palm in my face in dismay. Oh--kayyy, I was left with no choice but to talk to him, after lunch later, if there'll be a chance, I'll talk to him. Final.

"LOVE!" A loud voice shouted from the door followed by several knocks. I stood up and opened the door. They were there, all complete, except for one. Seungri, he's not... not with them. My smile suddenly faded as the boys entered one by one and greeted me with high fives. "You look astonished Love" Youngbae said as he greeted me with his 100-megawatt smile and a kiss on the lips. "Haha! fooled you!" I replied and kissed him back. I lied. "Well, your not complete, where's Maknae?" I asked as I closed the door and lead them towards the living room. "You know him, he said he had to meet someone first, he'll arrive shortly don't worry," replied Dae. "Oh, okay," I said. "You've got a nice place!" Jiyong commented as he wandered around. "Why thanks Ji, you guys are welcome here anytime." I said as I toured him around my place.

Where could he be? and who's the one he was going to meet that Dae said? I started to wonder. Or was I becoming jealous? .

A sudden knock was heard. "I'll get it!" Top joyfully said as he got up and rushed to the door. "Welcome home!" said Top with glee as he opened the door. "Well, look who we have here! the late Seungri!" shouted Dae from the corner of the room. "Shut up! do I look dead to you?" Seungri came past Top as he ran to where Dae was. "I was just joking! sensitive baby!" Dae said as he grabbed Seungri by the arm and wrestled with him. "Now we're complete! it's time we taste what the sous chef prepared for us!" Jiyong excitedly announced. I got stuck to where I was standing when I saw Seungri. He too, looked stuck the moment his eyes laid on mine.

I wasn't good in acting in this kind of situation. It felt totally awkward. "Love, come on, I want to taste what you have prepared for us," Youngbae whispered from behind. "Y-y-yeah, wait I'll go and fix the table. You guys go sit down first." I replied.

*well, awkward moments just start heating up! silent readers, what do you think?