drained

i just can't get enough

*Seungri's POV

Boy am I really an adult now. I smirked as I walked outside where my lucky girl lives.

I can't believe I mustered enough courage to tell this girl how I really feel for her. I'm so proud of myself! For that moment I didn't seem to care about anyone but myself and this girl. I hailed for the cab parked nearby. As I entered inside, I couldn't help but think of what happened a few minutes ago. My mind was too, drained. I then instructed the cab on where he will drop me. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I got it and I smiled as I saw a text message from my lucky girl. "You really got me this time you should know that." I smiled more and re-read it again, the draining feeling I felt moments ago are suddenly gone. I replied back: "Of course I did, I felt it too you should know that. Goodnight and sweet dreams. :)"

I opened the door of our hostel and found Youngbae and the rest of the boys still awake. They all looked at me as soon as I crept silently inside. "Maknae's got something to share for us!" Jiyong shouted across the room and threw a pillow at me. "Hey! of course I have something to tell you all," I said looking at each one of them, "We have to sleep! hahahha!!!" I shouted and rushed over to them.

"Seriously," Youngbae got up, "where the hell did you go? you got us all worried about you.." "Uh, I just met a friend I haven't seen for soo long." I replied and looked away from him." "Ohhhh, is that a gurl or a boy?" Dae asked with enthusiasm. "hmmm, it's a girl" Seungri replied with a full smile. "Seungri, you better be careful with that, based on what I'm seeing now, you look ridiculously crazy!" Top added. I smiled more and pushed Top, who amost fell out of balance from his chair.

"Come on now, let's all get some sleep, we have a toxic day tomorrow, I got us another deal with a new clothing brand!" I exclaimed. "That's my boy!" Jiyong jumped and hugged me from behind. "I'm proud of you maknae, that girl is really a big help to you now eh?" he whispered. "Yeah hyung, she really is my inspiration and the reason why i'm so alive right now." I answered back. "You should introduce her to us one of these days when we're not busy," Jiyong said. "Hmm,, that I don't know yet. We have some things to fix first, but I'll let you know asap." I said as we parted in our separate rooms.

"I don't know, i don't know" I thought as I laid down my bed. I looked around and see Youngbae from the other end of the room in deep sleep. I'm really sorry hyung. I thought. I never meant for any of this to happen. I can't help but fall in love also to your Love. . I toss around the bed finding the perfect position wherein I can sleep. I just can't. I keep thinking about her. Her face, that smile, that lips I long for to kiss, those soft hands I always longed for to hold. This isn't  right. But I can't help it. I'm going to wait and i'm not going to take no for an answer from her. Or maybe I should give her time. That's it. I won't communicate for awhile. I'll let her think things through. I...I....I...i.... END OF SEUNGRI'S POV

*calling all the silent readers out there come and voice out your comments! chapter 13 is on it's way  :)