one more chance

i just can't get enough

Hours of fun and laughter filled the living room with the boys around. We played games, had our share of stories from different experiences and the like. But what made me enjoy more was seeing Seungri returned to his normal self again, the funny and witty maknae. I yawned and turned my gaze at the clock. It was then I realized it was almost 6pm. "Love, don't you have anything important to do tomorrow?" I whispered to Youngbae. "hmm, wait i'll ask Ji" he replied whispering too. "Ji, are we right on track? I mean, our schedules..tomorrow?" Youngbae asked Jiyong. "Hm, oh yeah! we have a guesting at 10am," he answered back.

"Then we shall get going now, we don't want to be late for tomorrow's taping," Seungri butted in and stood up. "Alright," Jiyong stood up, "thank you soo much for having us here," Jiyong looked at me "next time come over at our place, right Bae?" he finished. "Of course! Anytime for my girl!" Youngbae said and held my hand. I smiled and thanked all of them as they walked towards the door. "I love you," Youngbae whispered and hugged me. "I love you too." I replied and returned his hug. Seungri saw us, he just looked down and turned his back on us. I felt bad. tsk tsk tsk. I closed the door the moment they left. I sighed and sat down the couch.

I suddenly remembered that Seungri and I will meet tonight.

I waited for them to leave as I watch them get inside their car from my window. Butterflies fluttered outrageously in my stomach. I was so startled I almost tripped on a bottle of soda scattered in the floor. Should I text Seungri now or later? I went back to where I was sitting, closed my eyes and prayed for a sign. After a few minutes of complete silence I slowly opened my eyes and laid them on what it first spotted. Great. A torned magazine page we used awhile ago in a game. And to my surprise that page was the Lucky Strike cigarette brand Ad. Whoooooo...Lucky eh?! I blinked and winked.

This is final. or so. I think I MAY HAVE FEELINGS FOR SEUNGRI too. :/

(okay you can kill me now.)

I waited again for like a couple of hours, and when the clock striked 9pm, I got my phone and texted Seungri.

"Let's meet tonight, somewhere private, the Botanical Garden perhaps? please text back." Sent.

"Sure, I've been there once before. I'll be there in an hour, I'll just wait until all of them get inside their rooms." He replied coldly.

"Okay, thanks. meet me there i'll be sitting under the almond-blossom tree." I replied

"Okay." -Seungri

I felt torned. Why was he acting so cold lately? 2 days had passed after he confessed his love to me and now, he's been acting so strange! I don't get it! He's being unfair now. I sighed at the thought of it. I got up and went to my room, I freshened up, fixed myself and went out. This cold chilly windy effect is what exactly i'm feeling right now as I walked my way to the botanical garden. I zipped my jacket and put the hood in my head as I continued walking. It didn't matter if I arrived first, I don't want this feelings anymore locked up inside me. I gotta get this out of my system.

As I entered the garden my phone vibrated, I checked and it was from Seungri. "I'm on my way there, I'll see you in a bit." I felt my heart stopped as I read his text. "okay." that was all I replied. I sat down as I reached the wooden bench I sat down the other day I went here. "perfect" I muttered as I looked around. This place seemed rather quiet the other time I came here. I thought of Youngbae, I felt miserable, I love him, but I felt like we weren't connected lately. Or was I just focused on Seungri and how I felt for him these past few days. I knew him the same time I've set my eyes on Youngbae. He cared for me, specially those times when Youngbae was busy and he was the one who took time in entertaining me.

I looked up and saw a Seungri headed to where I was sitting. I composed myself and sat up straight. I smiled at him. He smiled back and sat beside me. "So this is it?" He smirked. "Yeah," was all I uttered, as tears slowly fell down my cheeks. "Hey," he said as he lifted his hand and wiped my tears "listen, I told you, I'm gonna wait right?" He then pulled me closer to him and hugged me. "Thanks, for coming here," I said pulling away from his tight grip "please listen, I need to tell you something, I think... I think I like you too." tears continued flowing down. Seungri grabbed my hand, he was speechless, he opened his mouth for right words to say but nothing came out. For a moment I thought he was gonna do what he did the other night, stand up and leave me, but no, he stayed right close beside me. He shook his head, "I was right, you too did feel it." He spoke. "So that leaves us where now?" He continued and placed his arm around me. "I don't know..." I answered back. "Let's see where this will lead us but I'm positive on what the outcome will be." He said and stared closely in my eyes. "I prefer we get to know each other more, what do you think?" I asked. "Well... do I have a choice?" He replied and winked at me.

*well what do you think about this chapter guys? i myself was shocked in this poor girls revelation... comments please! :)